Detour

Story Info
A couple finds unexpected refuge from the storm.
1k words
4.43
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRedClay
MrRedClay
10 Followers

They were almost home when they heard the thunder. It was loud and deep, and seemed to have shaken the earth around them. The rain began falling, at first steady and calm, and then quickly progressed to a hard, heavy downpour, trapping Omar and Casey in it. They'd walked to the grocery store earlier, which was just over a mile from their home, and now they realized that they'd never make it with their bags intact with weather this harsh.

Their only option was to run, and they did as best they could. Neither of them could see very well, and their clothes were soaked. There was another loud bellow of thunder followed by a strong gust of wind. It was then that Omar saw it and called to Casey.

"Baby, come on!" he yelled as he raced towards a brick building off the side of the road. Casey followed his lead.

They'd managed to safely make it to the back of the building and found some cover from the rain. It was then that Casey realized where they were.

"The middle school?"

"Yeah. I figured we could wait out the storm here."

"I'm glad you saw it. It's raining so hard that I could hardly see anything. It's like Forrest Gump out there."

There were several doors in front of them. Omar set his bags down and tried opening them.

"What are you doing?"

"It's got to be warmer inside. Plus, we can use the bathroom, and clean up."

He worked his way down the line, each time finding the doors locked until finally, the last one opened with a whine. Omar smiled and looked back at Casey.

"God is good, baby."

* * *

Casey stood by the window watching the storm. She could see sheets of rain drumming against the glass, trying to push inside.

"Do you think anybody else is here?" she asked.

"Not on a Sunday. I think somebody just forgot to lock that last door."

"I wish we could get out of these clothes. We're going to catch pneumonia at this rate."

Omar grinned at the idea. He looked at Casey bent over at the window, her sundress clinging to her. He'd always loved it when she wore dresses, and the fact that she was here, drenched, excited him. Not to mention the taboo factor of having her in a school.

He approached her as she watched the rain continue its onslaught on the brick and glass outside, and gently pressed his lips against the flesh of her back. Vertebrae by vertebrae, Marco worked his mouth down Casey's spine.

"What are you doing, honey?" she asked excitedly. She couldn't believe, of all places -- of all times, he would want her here and now.

"Granting your wish," he said as he lifted her skirt over his head. He hooked his thumbs in the bottom of her panties and slowly peeled them down her legs.

"You're bad," Casey laughed. The rain had already made her nipples erect, and she enjoyed the sensation of being nude in a school, preparing to do what teenaged boys and girls dreamt about.

"You can send me to detention if you want."

Omar slid his hands up the sides of Casey's body, bringing the wet sundress with him. He hoisted it up over her head, and with her arms stretched towards the ceiling, removed it completely.

Before either one of them could say another word, she kissed him. It was a deep kiss, one filled with both passion and desire. As they kissed, Marco slid his hand down her body starting from her neck. He paused to cup her breasts. He assertively tweaked her erect nipples, which evoked a moan.

She reached down and grabbed his penis through his pants. It was rigid and long. She'd always been impressed by his size. She began stroking him, and he gripped her tightly.

The wind bayed beyond the glass. They both could hear it. Without saying a word, Omar picked Casey up and carried her down the hallway.

"You caveman," she said, laughing at the sight someone would see if they happened to be in the building.

* * *

He'd set her down in a classroom. It was the first one he saw with an open door, and when he saw that there were no items on the teacher's desk, he knew it would suffice. As soon as Omar put Casey down, she immediately pushed him against the desk. He was surprised at how fast she managed to undress him.

Once she had him nude, she climbed onto the desk, and he followed her lead. She straddled him and felt his erection resting against her opening. She was moist, and she hooked her arms around his shoulders and pulled him inside her. She held her breath as he entered her, feeling his length and width reach into her valley, and when she'd taken all of him, she cried out. It was a mixture of pleasure and slight discomfort.

Omar reached his hands underneath her ass and drew her closer. Casey matched his rhythm, and she could feel him journeying deep.

Their momentum built slowly, steadily. Her tightness pulled a grunt out of him, and she picked up her pace, bobbing on him with more urgency. She felt him in every part of her, and her moans became louder.

"Don't stop, baby!" he shouted underneath her, his brown hands clenching her ass.

She bit her lip and rode harder. She felt herself closing in on orgasm, and knew he was close, too. Casey peered down and met the desire in his gaze. With a sharp cry and a deep grunt, they both came, both convulsing against each other. As they settled, they listened to the rain's song. It sounded sedate.

Omar stroked her hair and lovingly kissed her.

"Class dismissed?" she inquired, smiling.

They laughed and remained enveloped in each other, listening to the sound of the rain moving farther and farther away.

MrRedClay
MrRedClay
10 Followers