Developing Emma

Story Info
An urge for he to beome 'she' proves to be permanent;.
1.5k words
4.14
102.9k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living alone since the age of 18, he could not hide his true feelings to be a girl; was so effeminate. As time went by, dressing up at home was not enough. He longed to go out as a girl; only then would he be free.

Despite these longings, a strict conforming to the norm was adhered to, and even though now living independently, a veil was cast over 'Emma'; but an inner yearning burned within and would ensure the release of that alter ego. That release would also be ironic, as it would lead to a life of submissive slavery. A pair of soft printed cotton panties and the girly attire, previously secreted away from his sister's wardrobe kept surfacing amongst other masculine clothes; the urge to put them on was just too great. The girly feel of the panties took control; the sparse clothing was a little ragged now, more items were required; how to acquire them?

It was one of those large stores all set out on one floor, with male and female items converging in the middle. A large and haughty Manageress watched with intent as a somewhat delicate looking male hovered on the periphery; eyes obviously wandering to view the attire of the opposite gender. She had seen this person in the store on prior occasions, and noticed the attraction to feminine items; he could be a candidate for the syndicate of friends who employed her in a shady life beyond the store. A wicked grin stretched her red lips as the candidate plucked up the courage to move over to the female section. The buxom woman strutted over on patent stilettos, her positive walk oozing feminine authority. He was just looking at a pair of silky gold panties with matching corset and garter belts when the formidable woman descended upon him, positioning herself as to trap him between racks of feminine items.

"Looking for something for a wife or girlfriend are we?" He first went cold and felt like a criminal, or schoolboy caught by the headmistress, doing something he shouldn't. He gasped as the smiling woman's breasts heaved in her tight white silk blouse; the smile almost a sneer, his cock stirred a little as the woman's air of authority emanated her natural dominance. He tried to reply but his voice broke in the wake of her supreme presence; he thought about leaving, but she sensed this and gripped his hand; his cock stiffened as he felt her take control of him. She spoke softly but firmly now.

"I'll bet she's about the same shape and size as you, isn't she?" The voice was telling him, not asking him. Her grip tightened as she stood tall, feet close together her tight calves clad in black stockings. He almost whimpered his response.

"Yes... she is." The formidable woman turned slightly and nodded to two equally dominant looking female store assistants who had been watching, their arms crossed in matronly fashion; they winked at her and disappeared as if to order. His captor resumed her grip.

"Why don't we go and try some things on; I'll tell you how they'd look on a woman, you needn't be embarrassed, I've had lots of men try things this way." Before he could respond she was pulling silky items from the displays with her free hand. He glanced around; there was no-one else about. His cock buzzed as he saw that this woman would have it no other way; what the hell, no-one else wold know. She picked up the garments he'd nodded approval to and ushered him forward.

"Let's go to the cubicles now." He watched her large but firm arse wiggle in the tight black skirt; her legs and heels not helping him disguise his now full erection. She passed articles to him before he drew the curtain and stepped away, so as to make him thing she could not see him strip. She smiled victoriously as she peeped through a hidden vantage point behind the cubicle; the sweet printed cotton panties which he took off and hurriedly hid beneath his jeans gave the game away completely, and confirmed her hunch. Not only that, he had a delicate shape too; he would make a fine sissy for a dominant male. As he gingerly tried on the alluring underwear she came back and pulled the curtain. He blushed red as she stood with her arms crossed surveying him.

"Oh, they look really nice on you, so I'm sure 'she' will appreciate them." Her sarcastic emphasis on the 'she' was not lost on him, but he continued to play the game; this had been a real thrill.

"Err... yes, I like... I mean, she will like them." The buxom woman cast her net.

"If you come back tomorrow, I'll have some very special things for you -- half price." He nodded in the affirmative as he pulled the curtain and changed back. He could not believe his luck; neither could the woman as she gave him the package and bid him farewell till tomorrow. As soon as she left she took out her cellphone.

"Be here tomorrow Kurt, I have one for you."

The lush feel of the silky panties was overwhelming; even after his spent balls were drained for the fourth time there was no sating his urge to return to the store and that woman who had controlled him so easily. The reflection in the mirror was so 'Emma'; the vision so strikingly effeminate, enhanced by the luxurious lingerie. Tomorrow could not come soon enough.

It was with little trepidation that he entered the store again the following day; there, this time dressed entirely in black, was the buxom matronly woman, oozing dominance. The figure sent a shiver down his spine as she sneered victoriously at the return of this feeble male; he wondered about the significance of her being dressed in black, little did he know it was to signify the funeral of his old persona forever. Once again the two equally dominant looking assistants looked him up and down with sheer contempt, before smiling knowingly at the formidable woman and disappearing elsewhere. His cock immediately stiffened as the woman took his hand; somehow taking complete command of him with the deftest of touches, leading him away to a large cubicle at the rear of the store. She smiled and rubbed her legs together urgently as she watched his eyes light up at the sight of lacy, silky white lingerie and black stockings laid out for him. He was so overwhelmed by the sight he took no notice of there being another door to the rear of the cubicle.

The feel of the sheer stockings on his legs had his cock rigid; he slid the cool silky panties on to hide his excitement. The woman rubbed her bulging and aroused pussy as she peeped in at her prize as two large and shady figures passed her, going to the rear of the cubicle. As he stood in the cubicle, erect and excited at the look and feel of the white silk, the dominant woman whisked the curtain to one side and stood smiling menacingly at her new sissy-to-be.

"Are you ready to begin your journey?" She sneered as he gave a look of complete bewilderment as the door opened behind him and two large males entered; both wore veil-like masks over the lower halves of their faces, one carried lengths of silky cord, the other carried a large wad of cotton wool in a soft cloth. A strange antiseptic odour came from the wad and permeated the room. He froze in fear as he was grabbed by the man with the cords. As the man with the wad lifted his arm, the woman intervened with a wicked smile.

"Wait, that stuff smells so foul; I want our sissy to have sweet dreams as she is taken away." He struggled and trembled in fear as he was held secure by the big man. Both males chuckled as the dominant woman put her hand up her tight skirt and slipped her silken black panties down her formidable stocking clad thighs and calves. She deftly flipped the panties up to her hand from her sleek black stiletto and approached the sissy; a wet patch evident around the crotch. Though sacred beyond belief, his erection stiffened as he was held firm by the burly man, and the smiling woman wrapped the black panties about his head, ensuring the soiled gusset was over his nose. His captors laughed as the woman stroked his stiff cock through the white silk, as he took in the rich womanly scent through the black silk; the aroma of her mature pussy intoxicating, blending with the spicy tang of a mature and dominant woman's perfumed anus.

"Sweet dreams sissy, I'll see you again on the other side." The last thing he heard was her wicked laugh and the clack of her stilettos as she left; his cock pulsed with a mixture of fear wonder, as he was held even firmer while the wad was applied to the silk. His head swam as the divine scent of the woman who had captured him blended with the strange antiseptic smell from the wad. The black silk got blacker as the woman's wicked laugh seemed to return and haunt him; a fizz bubbled up his sissy legs and body as the darkness came; when he awoke he would be Emma forever.