Developing Emma Ch. 02

Story Info
Awaking as Emma for the first time- transformation begins.
2.1k words
4.35
72.4k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to the sickly smell of a woman's perfume; the silky stockings were still there, but Emma was now naked apart from a chiffon negligee, her hands bound behind her back. The voice of the woman broke the silence.

"Hello again 'Emma'; that's a very pretty name you've chosen for yourself, we shall soon have you worthy of being Emma, and you'll soon know your place amongst men, and women." The woman was sat with her legs crossed in a throne-like chair, no store clothes now, she wore a one-piece black leather bodice which accentuated her mature curves exquisitely, and black seamed pantie hose displaying the full glory of her long legs. Emma's sissy cock stiffened against the chiffon, scared as she was. The domme smiled as she spoke again.

"That drug is a wonderful thing; you've told me everything whilst in a trance. I know you're submissive, I know you want to be a girl; I know you are really Emma inside. We are going to help you realise all your dreams. You are ours now; you will become Emma completely over the coming months. You will then realise someone else's dreams; you will be sold to a suitor." She laughed at the look of distress on the sissy's face as a large burly and naked male walked in. Emma's cock stiffened as she felt truly submissive and vulnerable now. The domme strutted over to Emma, stood behind her and held her head up as she knelt trembling.

"This is Kurt, he is one of many men who will master you and train you. You will now suck his cock for the first time." The big male did not smile; he slapped Emma's face making her eyes water as he toyed with his large cock as it stiffened at the prospect of a new sissy. Emma sniffed at the manly scent of his bulbous and sticky bell end, as he put his hand behind her head. The domme watched intently sneering and excited.

"You lick it nicely first little sissy. I want you to savour the taste of a real man; you'll swallow his seed too; every last drop." Poor Emma licked at the hardening bell end, making Kurt shudder and gasp with pleasure. This was truly a sweet sissy and he would enjoy training and breaking her. Emma trembled with fear and was so ashamed when the domme pointed out her stiff and erect sissy cock.

"Oh what a dear little sissy you are going to be; I think you know your place already!" Kurt pushed his stiff cock between Emma's sweet lips, into the hot softness of her mouth. She gagged a little as the large veined cock probed back and forth. Emma cried sweet tears and dribbled as Kurt applied his urgent member relentlessly. Emma's bottom tingled and her sissy cock pulsed as she was used for the first time. Her tears pleased Kurt, and his cock soon buzzed with erotic pleasure. His balls tightened as he looked down in ecstasy at the sweet sissy that was now his. Emma now sucked on the large cock lovingly; she was truly beginning to know her place, her anus tingled tightened as Kurt moaned in ecstasy and shot his first globule of hot semen. He held Emma's head firm as he delivered; there was no escape for her. Emma gagged a little more as she gulped and swallowed the hot salty cum. Kurt roared and spent again and again, his white cream dribbled down Emma's chin as she struggled to swallow it all. Sated, Kurt pulled his glistening cock from the sissy's mouth; cum dribbled from the end of his cock. The domme slapped Emma.

"Lick that cock clean, I'll have no mess!" Kurt smiled as Emma's tongue lapped delicately at the dribbling salty morsel from his still firm bell-end. She yelped as the domme whipped her sweet little arse with a cane, just for good measure. Kurt laughed and wiped the dribble of cum from Emma's chin with a finger, then had her lick that clean too. Kurt was more than pleased.

"Well done Elaine! This one will make a very sweet sissy indeed. She'll have the full treatment as soon as possible; I can't wait to see her in a few months, her pussy will be very inviting when she's ready." Kurt left the room and Elaine took Emma to the wash rooms to prepare her for her first treatments. The wash rooms were immense, including a Turkish bath area. Emma was handed to two dominant looking young females who bathed her and powdered her dry. Under Elaine's supervision she was taken to a room and laid on a soft bed. The giggling girls lifted Emma's sissy cock and balls, creamed them and shaved off every last bit of hair; her legs were given the same treatment. One of the girls smiled wickedly as she picked up a pot of cream; Elaine and the other girl held poor Emma down as the cream was applied to her sissy cock and balls, chest, arms and legs. Emma writhed in pain as the cream stung like hell, especially around her sissy balls, making her cry like a baby, much to the delight of the females. The cream would ensure that no hair grew back for some considerable time.

The pain subsided and the girls dabbed away Emma's tears. Elaine took five tablets from a huge apothecary jar and made Emma swallow them.

"You'll have these twice a day for the next three months. You'll see the benefit of them quite quickly. You are going to be such a pretty sissy." Emma had no idea what the tablets were, she was in no state to refuse them. She was then taken to her bed chamber. Elaine looked very stern as she pulled three items from a drawer; one was a large blue tablet which Emma was made to swallow. The second was a tiny cock cage. Emma whimpered as the girls looked on delightedly as her hairless white sissy cock was caged.

"We'll have no masturbating, except to order. You'll cum when I say so and at no other time." Elaine smiled wickedly as she showed the sissy the other object. It was a vicious looking butt plug.

"This will prepare your bottom for its future service; you will learn to enjoy the feeling. Poor Emma was held down and cried like a baby again as the plug and her anus were greased; the plug squeezed home by her dominant mistress. Emma sobbed as her tight little anus clenched at the spiteful plug. Her sissy cock stiffened as best it could in the cage. The invading plug teased her bottom sweetly; she was truly well on her way to sissyhood now.

Emma awoke in the softness of her silk sheets and wondered what the day would bring; her sissy cock bulged and dribbled sticky pre-cum through the outlet of her cage as she thought of sucking Kurt's cock; her tight little anus clenched and released at the plug, which acted like a comforter. Elaine was right, Emma was beginning to enjoy the plug and as she tried to rub her confined cock, she imagined the plug to be Kurt's cock; how she wanted to cum! The blue pill she had been given would keep her little cock hard in the cage and make her yearn to orgasm. This would make her extra obedient and willing to please in any way; her submissive side was taking control of her, as much as Elaine was. She quivered with fear and anticipation as Elaine and one of the dominant maids came in.

Emma's anus tingled excitedly as she was made to kneel in a corner whilst the haughty Elaine inspected her bed-sheets. Elaine made sure the sissy had a good view of her buxom behind as she bent over, legs and seams rigidly straight, wicked cane under one arm. The dominant maid smiled wickedly and pointed to a small patch on the sheets.

"What's this? You naughty girl, you've messed on the sheets. Come and lie face down on the bed this instance. You shall have a thrashing before breakfast." Emma did as she was told and lay prostrate on the bed. The maid lifted the sissy's middle and a pillow was pushed under her, lifting her sweet white cheeks invitingly, ready for the wicked bite of the cane. Before Emma could think, she heard the whoosh of the rattan and squealed with pain as her white cheeks blushed a pink and then red line across her sissy bottom. Again, Emma cried like a baby as the fiercely dominant woman delivered the stinging cane six times; oh how it hurt, and how she wanted to cum now, her sissy cock ready to explode. Elaine had Emma kneel and kiss her feet whilst she thanked her for the caning, and then the tearful sissy was taken to the wash-room by the smiling and contented maid.

Washed and fed, her pills taken, Emma was led into a large room where Elaine awaited her. The room was ringed with seats which were occupied by many males, some business suited, others casually dressed, all wore masks, some simple, some distinctly sinister. The centre of the room was furnished with large futons on which maids lay casually. Emma was naked except for the chiffon negligee and a hubbub of approval reverberated from the watching males as the increasingly dainty sissy was walked to her beckoning mistress.

Elaine showed the sissy a mean but pretty corset which was wrapped around Emma's white hairless body as she knelt before her mistress and a maid. The laces were threaded through and Elaine took great pleasure in putting her foot in Emma's back as she pulled the corset tighter and tighter. Emma fought for breath as the corset squeezed her waist to a tiny width. The effect of the corset also accentuated her sweet bottom, making her look even more girly. At the top end, any spare soft flesh was pushed up, giving the effect of small breasts. Emma was then collared and leashed and paraded round in a circle before the males, some of whom masturbated openly as they viewed the sissy.

One of the males waved a wad of notes at Elaine, who then invited him into the centre of the room as the others cheered and applauded. Emma was made to kneel before him; he dropped his trousers and pants, revealing an erect cock. Elaine stood close with her cane and Emma tingled all over as she sucked cock for the second day in succession. The male was not teasing like Kurt, and soon came as Emma's soft lips and warm tongue massaged the aching bell-end. He grunted and shuddered as the pretty corseted sissy kneeled submissively and gently sucked the cream from him. He stroked her soft face and had a squeeze of her soft bottom before re-joining the circle.

The murmurs continued amongst the males as the maid painted Emma's finger and toe-nails sissy pink, before applying make-up to her soft little face. A long flowing wig of a similar hair colour was produced and fitted. Elaine smiled triumphantly as she wheeled a full length mirror up to the sissy and had her look at her reflection. Emma gasped as she saw herself for the first time; the first part of her transformation had been achieved, she was truly effeminate now. She was still admiring her curves when a cheer went up from the males. Kurt had entered the room, naked. Elaine took a tiny key from a chain about her neck and undid the sissy's cage. Emma was turned to face Kurt and their cocks rose in unison. Emma's little bottom tingled as she thought of sucking that cock again. Kurt's cock stiffened as he viewed the transformed sissy with disbelief; he would not have her suck him this time.

Emma's little cock poked upright with excitement, her little pink bell-end glistening with lubrication. Kurt embraced her, put his hand down to the crack of her sweet cheeks, and eased the butt plug out from her anus. Every male in the audience now toyed with their stiff and excited cocks as they watched the spectacle unfold; a spectacle they had witnessed many times before. Emma gasped as she realised she was not to suck Kurt. Her anus, now free of the invading plug, clenched and opened with sweet anticipation. Kurt looked at the sissy as he first sniffed the plug, and then licked it clean. His large cock dribbled as he put his hand down the cleft of her buttocks, making her tremble as he eased a finger into her soft inviting arsehole. Emma clenched on the finger and her sissy cock buzzed and pulsed as Kurt smiled wickedly at her. He was going to fuck her.