Developing Emma Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma's training continues.
1.7k words
4.42
57.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kurt caressed Emma's sweetly pronounced bottom, she realised she had never felt so feminine before, despite her newly freed cock standing stiff in nervous anticipation. She looked at the powerful male and the leering male audience; the few females there would now witness her being used as a woman. Kurt's large stiff cock rubbed against her belly as he moved her round to a large and convenient futon, stroking her soft and slender hairless arms as he savoured the sweetness of her. He had her kneel in the middle of the futon, and then pushed her forward, the soft fabric seemed to engulf her, making her feel helpless, her pretty round bottom up in the air for all to see. Emma shivered as she waited expectantly for the harsh intrusion of his hard manhood; she gasped as a warm tongue lapped at the back of her balls, then lapped softly at her anus. Emma's cock stiffened like never before at the sensation; she was really enjoying the feeling and beginning to feel at home with being watched by so many people, she could see many of the eager males watching her intently from the circle, working stiff cocks which she had excited. She then felt Kurt's arms about her newly slender waist; her bottom tingled and tensed as she waited to be penetrated for the first time. She gave out a little cry as Kurt's hand grabbed her stiff and dribbling cock, much to the delight of the men in the circle who murmured their appreciation. As he stroked Emma's cock she felt the warmth of his masculine body move against her soft bottom; he squeezed her waist.

"You're mine now sissy, I want you to squeal nicely for the gentlemen; one of them is going to buy you when you've become a complete sissy. This is just a taste of what you can expect." Emma did not need to be prompted to squeal at his next action; she cried out in very girly fashion as Kurt thrust his stiff cock deep into poor Emma's sissy pussy without warning. Though Emma had worn a butt-plug and become accustomed to it, there was no comparison with the thrusting, living thing that was pushed a good four inches into her tight little rectum without warning.

Kurt sniggered as the sissy he held so firmly wailed in pain until her little bottom eventually loosened its natural grip on the invading cock. Tears flowed from Emma's soft brown eyes as Kurt probed deeper and deeper with each muscular stroke. Then, as her anal muscles relaxed and accepted the rigid phallus, she tingled all over in sissy heaven as she began to enjoy being fucked for the first time. As Kurt eased back and forth he lifted one hand from her tight girly waist and began to stroke her cock, which had become just a little flaccid with the shock of being penetrated. Emma's little cock soon stiffened as she felt Kurt's hot breath on her neck, and she began to bask in submissive pleasure as she was pumped like a bitch and saw the viewing gentlemen pleasing themselves as they leered at her.

Emma pulled her arms back on the futon, in complete submission to the cock which now stroked relentlessly back and forth, right up to the hilt. Emma was ready to come as she felt hairy masculine balls slap hers as the muscular male grunted with pleasure on top of her, owning her. He felt her little cock pulse and knew she was close to complete submission. Kurt squeezed her waist and her cock and grunted his command.

"Come for me now sissy, if you don't come before I do, I'll have Elaine thrash you in front of our guests." The thought of being caned by Elaine in front of so many middle-aged men was almost worth holding back for, but the thought of the buxom women humiliating her also pushed the sissy beyond the point of self-control; his stiff and eager cock now slipped sweetly I and out of her newly created pussy, his large hand manipulated her buzzing sissy cock which now went into a spasm of pleasure. She was his, owned, used and abused, watched by a crowd of men and a handful of dominant women. She viewed the wicked perverted smiles of the men as she moaned uncontrollably and shot her cream all over the futon; again and again she spurted as she wallowed in submissive heaven. Kurt released her cock and gripped her waist after she had drained her balls. He made her shudder as he groaned loudly and bucked fiercely, pumping his seed deep into the soft sissy's pussy as she lay, used for the first time. She sighed softly as she heard many of the men in the crowd grunt as they too enjoyed her first fuck.

As the weeks went by, Emma was subjected to many rituals before a crowd of masked leering males. Each day she was kept caged and plugged; her dosage of pills never forgotten. Each day Emma felt more and more feminine; one morning Elaine had her stripped naked except for cage and plug, and led her before a full length mirror. Emma now understood more than ever just why she felt the way she did. Elaine smiled victoriously as the sissy saw with her own eyes just why she had almost forgotten she was ever a male; her hair had grown rapidly and a just a little make up from the maids, had her looking just like a girl facially, though this was nothing compared to her physique.

The opposite applied to the hair on her body; there was none. Her curves seem to have been conditioned by wearing the corset; her soft white bottom poked out invitingly atop of soft plump girly thighs and delicate calves, but most of all, her pecs, which had been fairly flat anyway, were now developing into soft round breasts; Elaine stroked the sissy's bottom as she enjoyed the view of her work.

"You see, those pills are your friends; you'll need a bra for proper fairly shortly, not just for show. We're going to chase away the boy from you forever, you are going to be the most desirable and feminine sissy. You are ready to have a special trip with a suitor who has shown interest in you. He's going to take you shopping in the outside world; he's heard how you love shoes so much, you be a good girl for him and he'll buy you several pairs which you can wear for him and other suitors. And you will be out amongst the public as a girl for the first time. I will prepare you in the morning." Emma's little cock bulged in the cage as she thought of going as a girl for the first time; her bottom tingled at being allowed to choose girls shoes, as a girl, from a girly shop. She wondered who the suitor would be and if he would be stern with her; what would he want in return. Her cock pulsed as she imagined various sissy situations.

The next morning, the serenity of the situation she had become accustomed to was broken for a few moments as one of the main doors in the living area opened abruptly and Elaine came in, clapping her hands and smiling wickedly as she strutted in. Behind her was Kurt, who manhandled a weeping, effeminate looking boy before him. The boy was naked except for a chiffon negligee and white ankle socks; though distressed and bewildered, his cock was erect in obvious excitement, his bottom was red with lines from a recent thrashing, a thrashing which had no doubt had him confess his sissy desires and sealed his fate. He was a new arrival who would be broken like Emma. He was taken, wailing into another chamber where no doubt he would have the opportunity of relieving Kurt's stiff cock for the first time. Emma's bottom clenched on her plug as she viewed the hapless sissy-to-be, and his boyish form reminded her of how far she had come.

Though she was being controlled and used, she was almost grateful to be where she was; her submissiveness simply made her yearn for the next sissy encounter, and she puffed her soft breasts with her hands as the muffled wails of the new sissy died down as his mouth was found another duty.

Elaine was back as promised, a maid brought the outfit that had been chosen for Emma; black seamed stockings, a tight black pencil skirt, and a white silk blouse. She was finished off with black stilettos and a black velvet choker was placed round her pretty neck, nice and tight; this was to remind her that she was owned. Emma's cock squirmed in the cage and dribbled in her satin panties as she viewed her sweet round bottom in the mirror; a bottom which tingled excitedly and squeezed at the plug so tight in her anus. She teetered a little on the stilettos, much to the amusement of Elaine and the maid, but soon got the hang of strutting like a little madam. She was ready for her suitor.

He was waiting for her in a reception area; tall, perhaps 50'ish but physically youthful somehow. His brown hair a little thin on top and greyish around the gables. Already Emma tried to picture the hair behind a mask and wondered what rituals he had witnessed her being subjected to. Without a mask his vivid blue eyes and gentle smile made her tingle; his physique was nicely masculine and he squeezed Emma's hand softly as Elaine led the sissy to him.

"No asking names at this stage Emma; you just be a good girl for the gentleman and I'll have a report when you get back. You can expect to feel my hand on your bottom if you displease him in any way."

Emma tingled all over as the man squeezed her hand just a little tighter and led her through two sets of double doors to the outside world for the first time since she'd been taken. He smiled and pulled her close, sniffing her hair as the stood on a busy street; immediately a young man passing, wolf whistled at the pretty girl he saw. Emma trembled all over; she was a girl for the first time.