Developing Emma Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma befriends Poppy- sent out alone to a suitor.
1.6k words
4.49
35.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma took comfort in the shoes he'd bought her as the days passed, and as she slept she thought hard of the warm suitor's face and kissed her pillow; her anus tingling sweetly on the butt plug, imagining the beautiful sensation she'd experienced when he'd mastered her for the first time. She yearned for him and hoped he'd not just used her for a moment's pleasure. Her soft hairless legs waved in the silky sheets, longing for the touch of the rough masculine legs of the suitor.

Emma froze as Kurt entered her room, she was expecting the worst as he had not bothered her since her selection by the suitor; he just stood and smiled as he pulled out from behind him a sissy who stood sniffling; this was the sissy she had seen Kurt with just a few weeks earlier, already any resemblance of masculinity had gone. The sissy having been thrashed, abused and dosed with a crash course of hormones at regular intervals, was now the epitome of effeminacy; a soft silky top showed bulges with the promise of breasts, sweet high heeled shoes stretched her milky white legs to good effect, a tight corset accentuating her increasingly feminine shape. Her soft blonde hair and puffy red lips making her very desirable. Kurt put his hand between the sissy's legs, cupping her small hairless scrotum and fingering the phallic-like plug which continually excited her anus, reminding her of the true purpose of a sissy's asshole.

"This is Poppy; she is entering the second phase of her treatment and needs the company of an accomplished and seasoned sissy to help with her development; she'll share your bed and you'll show her how nails should be painted, how a lady should act for the male chosen for her etc." With that he threw her bag of things into a corner and left with a smile; he knew both were in need of affection; Emma due to her recent taste of warmth and attention, and Poppy due to sheer bewilderment and the rigours of her processing. Emma welcomed the soft sissy with open arms and the two sat on her bed arm in arm, Poppy crying soft tears as she let out her emotions. Her story was inevitably so like Emma's; a yearning to be female from an early age and the desire for complete submission to true males. She confessed to enjoying being made to suck off the bulging cocks of possible suitors during the exhibition sessions, and even more the thrashings from Kurt.

Her tears were as much tears of joy as she was openly grateful at being captured by Kurt as she had made herself vulnerable. She had been loitering around a public toilet like a cheap gay slut; at this time she had thought that her only appeal would be to homosexual males, the smiling Kurt had enticed her away to be chloroformed and enslaved; he had shown her that a pretty t-girl was as much in demand by otherwise heterosexual males too, her transformation into the soft sissy she had always desired to be was now inevitable, and her boi-pussy would now be desired by many a stiff and eager cock; not just those belonging to butch gay men -- a whole new masculine market was now open to her.

Emma studied the pretty thing as she sobbed; both now had erections as they excited each-other by letting out their weaknesses and desires. They stripped to compare their raw femininity; Poppy gasped and looked on jealously at Emma's womanly breasts, Emma looked on jealously at Poppy's oh so feminine bottom as she bent to remove her shoes; the soft rounded orbs of her pure white bottom would drive any male into a state of rampant desire, she could imagine Poppy's little ball sack ringed with the mark of ownership and swinging as an excited male probed and poked her in ecstasy, confirming his ownership of her. The two now giggled softly as they lay naked on Emma's bed and compared their girlish bodies; they cuddled and now openly toyed with each-others stiffening cocks as they confessed their most erotic desires to one another.

Emma smiled softly and stroked Poppy's little pink cock vigorously as she closed her eyes and told of her dream of being trussed and sold at an open market, then fucked by her purchaser in full view of all onlookers, then made to suck his cock clean before facing a public whipping; Emma smiled with pleasure as the sweet little blonde sissy pursed her red lips and moaned as her little pink cock spurted its warm milk over Emma's manicured hand; she watched has her own cock stiffened, making Poppy giggle and start to stroke it to please Emma, as her own little bell-end pulsed and dribbled semen. Emma told of the suitor and the warmth of his sex with her; taking natural command as he eased his stiff cock into her willing anus for the first time; Poppy looked on in wonderment and envy at this obviously true account and smiled warmly as Emma moaned and shot her warm cream over Poppy's silky white thighs. The two then cuddled for comfort and slept soundly in the warmth of each-others arms.

The two became accustomed more and more to one anothers company as the days went by; Emma waiting anxiously for Poppy's return when she was taken for suitor's sessions, comforting her when she came back. Their time together was therapeutic for both, as their sissy personas complimented both, and knowledge and experiences were reciprocal; Emma became like a big sister to Poppy, who was blossoming under her guidance, and simple tasks like painting each-others nails and mutual hair brushing, reinforced the femininity of both beyond question. After two weeks or so, Mistress Elaine came to their door and as Emma ushered Poppy toward the door, the stern woman smiled and looked Emma in the eyes.

"It's you I've come to see Emma. You have an appointment with a Mr Travis Bertrand; I have his address for you. You shall leave here on your own and visit him today, dressed as you will always be dressed from now on, as a woman. You are trusted with this venture as a senior girl here; you know how sad Poppy will be if you fail to return. It may be that Mr Bertrand might wish to purchase your services permanently, but then we'll have notification from him if that is the case. You'll go smartly attired as per his dress request." Elaine then sneered at Poppy who looked a little distressed at being alone again; the bitch found her bewilderment most pleasing. Emma was given thirty minutes in which to prepare, hastily donning her black stockings pencil skirt and tight white blouse so as to allow her as much time as possible comforting a tearful Poppy, who wished her good luck as Elaine returned. Emma was given the address and instructions as to how to get there, and was shown the front door by Elaine.

"Remember; a good report is required or you will be punished, you will do just as the gentleman requires without question." The door was closed behind her, and Emma stood alone in public every inch the sexy woman. Her cock was stiff and bulging in her panties as she clicked her way along the street in her tall stiletto's; her short jacket allowing a full view of her tightly pencil skirted bottom and long legs. She had been nervous before when accompanied by the suitor, who served to dissuade any amorous male's advances as an obvious companion; now she was all alone and could feel the eyes of many males surveying her shapely and very feminine bottom. If only they knew, she thought, but then again maybe they would be twice as excited? Her cock was rigid and her anus clenched tightly at the dress plug she wore; she was now thoroughly enjoying the attention, and her mind fantasised about being abducted as she ascended the steps at the rear of the bus with leering eyes peeping as far up her skirt as they could.

Back in her room, Kurt took full advantage of the situation; Poppy wept and moaned into the panties she was gagged with, face down on the bed, wrists and ankles bound; knees bound to wrists, her exposed anus lifted sweetly. Kurt moaned in ecstasy as he slid his cock back and forth relentlessly into poppy's sissy asshole and gratefully unleashed his balls with great satisfaction. She was his now, and he had half a mind to keep her there forever, or at least until he tired of her and she was disposed of. The soft little sissy whimpered, half in heaven, half in hell, as the domineering male pumped his warmth into her.

After another short walk from a second bus, Emma found herself outside a grand Victorian three story terraced house. She daintily ascended the steps and rang the bell. A French maid opened the door with a broad smile and looked her up and down, Emma sensed this maid was not quite as she seemed, but stuck to the task in question.

"I've come to see Mr Travis Bertrand?" the maid offered her in and she was taken to a very plush lounge in which she stood very nervously. The door opened behind her.

"Hello again Emma." Emma's heart missed a beat as she recognised the voice; Travis Bertrand was the suitor who had been so sweet to her before. Before she could say a word, she was engulfed in a passionate kiss and both cocks erected to embrace each-other as they squeezed bottoms tightly; there was a good chance she would not return that day.