Deviant Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
187 Followers

Four more cocks spring free of pants as Lynn kneels, sucking the first black cock deep into her mouth. Dave's eyes are shiny with tears, his heart breaking as his girl lets these men defile her body. He strains in the cuffs even as his cock twitches at the sight of her mouth so well used by long thick throbbing black cocks. As Lynn takes the last cock, making it hard, one of the men removes his belt and spanks her ass. "Suck harder!" is punctuated by the sound of the belt marking her smooth pale ass.

A dozen stripes crisscrossing, making her wriggle and squirm and as the last one strikes, Lynn cums. Her hand working her clit furiously, screams muffled by the turgid tool buried in her throat. She pulls off his cock finally and turns to look at Dave, thick saliva dribbling from her lips, her body shaking in the throes of orgasm, eyes glassy. Lynn is pulled to her feet and then bent over in front of Dave, her ass high in the air. The red weals glowing on her quivering globes. Someone called Buck positions his enormous cock at her wet entrance and drives in with a quick thrust. His quick rabbit thrusts turning Lynn's face into a mask of pleasure as he hammers into her. Dave can only watch, wide-eyed as Lynn is fucked. With a primal scream, Buck empties his balls into her tight cunt, filling her until it overflows and starts to drip down her thighs.

Mob attitude starts to take over as the smell of sex fills the air. Rough hands start mauling Lynn, cries of pain are whimpered from her lips, interspersed with squeals of pleasure. She is bodily lifted and then dropped onto the prone form of Sam as he lies on the bed. Her arms are held above her head as his hips flex up over and over, burying his 10 inch cock in her pussy.

Her screams ring out, the pain apparent in the shuddering of her body. A belt whistles and lands on her bouncing breasts, striping them before a head lowers, to bite her nipples. Fidel, another large man with a huge cock positions himself behind her, his fingers slick with spit, he starts to work them into her ass. One, two and then three fingers are fucking her ass in rhythm to the cock in her cunt. Both men fueled with a passion that refuses to be sated. With a primal grunt, Fidel pulls his fingers free and Dave can see that tiny pucker gaping open, pulsing with every thrust into her cunt.

Then, cock in hand, Fidel drives his throbbing fuckmeat into that tiny ass. Lynn's screams are suddenly cut off and Dave pulls his eyes from her ass to see Mark driving his cock into her mouth. She is being fucked by three cocks, three massive black cocks while two more are slowly stroking, waiting for a hole to be free.

Dave can feel the ache in his balls, his cock throbbing with every grunt, every thrust into Lynn's body. Her voice rings out, gurgling with the cum from a strangers cock as she cums on the two cocks filling her lower fuckholes. As the men cum in Lynn, two more cries ring out as the smell of sex overpowers all of Dave's other senses. He is panting, growling deep in his throat as Lynn collapses onto the bed.

The men are smiling, watching Lynn as she tries to catch her breath and then she is flipped onto her back, strong dark fingers grab her legs, pulling them up and back, spreading her pussy obscenely, the thick white spunk oozing from her pulsing pussy, squeezing out of her spasming pucker. Sam undoes Dave's cuffs and tells him to clean his pretty girlfriend's dripping pussy, with his tongue so that the other two men will have a clean playground.

Dave's eyes dart around the room, revulsion making his stomach flip-flop as he imagines taking that spunk into his mouth, and then a large black hand is stroking his cock..."Do it now!" Dave stumbles forward, his cock had been so close to cumming with the warm stroking of a man's hand.

His face flares red and he kneels on the floor, burying his face in Lynn's creamy cunt. Sam's voice in his ear startles him, frightens him, "Do it quick, make her cum while you're there...and be very quick as the boys are going to suck on her nipples until you do. And they are not gentle."

Dave looks up to see two mouths descending on her breasts, her scream as teeth dig in simultaneously, her hips lifting as her body contorts with pain. Dave's tongue darts out, gagging as the taste of semen fires up his taste buds, he pulls back, until Lynn's screams are more than he can take. His tongue laps and licks, his mouth sucking her swollen bud of pleasure, a fresh wave of her cum washes over his tongue, but he can't stop. The twisting of her body, the sound of her screams are so intoxicating that his mouth continues to devour her as she cums a second, a third and then a fourth time, his teeth clamping down on her tender clit, her body writhing, before a hand on his cock brings him back to his senses.

He is allowed to stand and watch as the two men approach Lynn, and then both cocks are pushing at her tight entrance, both cocks forcing into Lynn's greedy cunt. Dave can't help the tingling in his balls, his hand stroking his cock as Lynn begs them to stop. Her hips gyrating as both cocks drive in up to their balls and Dave finds himself screaming, "Harder, fuck her harder!"

Her body lifting off the bed, then crashing back down as the dark fucksticks punish her wanton cunt. Dave screams his release as the two men pull out and let their cocks spray the heated spunk over her body.

She glistens with spunk, her eyes closed as she whimpers, but a tell-tale smile plays on her lips. She has enjoyed being gang banged, and Dave knows in his heart that he has enjoyed being forced to watch once more.

Five men dangle their cocks over Lynn's lips, one by one, screaming at her to clean them off, lick their balls free of cum. Her eager lips and tongue obeying as her hips pump at the air.

Sam chuckles as he says, "I think she wants a little bit more!" and he slowly works his entire hand into her pussy, fisting her into another orgasm as the men continue to let her tongue bathe and her mouth suck them clean.

Dave is embarrassed at his behavior, but the men include him as they pass the champagne, drinking a toast to the greedy fuck slut who still lies quivering on the bed. Dave turns to leave as Lynn finally rises and heads to the shower...she yells at him..."Wait up for me, we have some things to talk about..."

Dave thinks that there may be promise in that talk.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
187 Followers
12