Devil in the Details Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephen was a shy accountant teased by two vixens.
10.9k words
4.34
36.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

This company is one of the big accounting firms, offices in every major city. Let me introduce you to the players.

Stephen is a CPA, he sits in one of the outer offices, one of the dozen in this wing of the building. He's tall and thin, glasses and everyone notices right away how shy he is. He just started the job when this story begins, lured to this firm to solve some big problems because he had special talents, a magician with numbers. He could fly through a stack of ledgers in a couple of hours and find all the secrets, the kick-backs and fraud that happen in most mid-sized firms, the devil is in the details.

Deborah is one of the Secretaries, okay, her title is Administrative Assistant, one of three shared by the dozen CPAs. She's married to a tall hunk, a construction worker, a framer. She likes to be called Deb and is just shorter than average, but that's not noticeably since she always wears high heals. No, height is not what you notice about Deborah. The best way to describe her is to say she has the body of a Juggie, one of the dancers on the 'Man Show', the most popular one. She is tight in all the right places and just naturally top heavy, the tiny waist and firm butt make the top look bigger. But she tones it down with the conservative business skirts and blouses; she wears her hair pulled back in a pony tail, large glasses on a perfect face.

Susan is Deb's best friend, another Admin Assistant but thinner and taller, darker curly hair and dreamy eyes always looking a little wet, maybe that's make-up. Married too but he never comes around, her fourth. She has an amazing ass and long legs. And her top is not large like Deb, just perfect for her frame, smaller orange sized breasts. She doesn't dress like Deb; she always wears knee length dresses and suits only when the clients come to visit.

And last, there is Olivia, another CPA. She is engaged to be married to one of the accounting firm's executives in a larger city a few hundred miles away, a sandy-haired haired beach type looking guy, almost too good looking, a corporate rising star in the business consulting division, he doesn't visit this office very often, just once in the last three years. Olivia is one of those women with looks too good for her position. She spends lots of time trying to hide it in heavy tailored suits and tries to walk with a purpose, glasses with clients and in meetings but doesn't need them ... but the guys still snap their heads when she walks by. She looks northern Italian, a silky haired brunette with a perfect smile, full luscious lips and bright green eyes. She looks like the wife of a corporate executive, a style and flair above everyone else. There was a strong proud dignity to her that put everyone on their best behavior when she was around.

Stephen hadn't unpacked his boxes before it started. Susan was normally at the other end of the office but being all caught up with her work load she came in to help. She noticed he was looking and getting more nervous when she bent over to pick up a box on the floor. She did it on purpose, she opened the buttons of her dress at the top for the guys to see; it was her tease, her life ... she needed that constant reassurance that men lusted for her.

But Stephen started sweating, shaking, embarrassed how he was reacting, "Susan, the boxes are full of personal items, I can take care of them." He turned his body into the corner of the book case with the credenza right beside, totally away from her direction, not able to look at her.

Susan was a little put off. What is the matter with him she thought? And then it dawned on her that he was a geek, a nerdy chicken afraid to look down a girl's dress. She left feeling insulted.

It took Stephen a half hour to calm down, thirty minutes to stop sweating and remember what he was doing. He was shaking like a leaf. He thought it might be different here, that he would get a fresh start and not be the butt of everyone's jokes ... but when he saw her nipple, he couldn't help himself, immediately he knew he would be embarrassed. He knew someone would see the swelling pants and use it to start the incessant teasing and bullying. He moved half way across the country to get away from that. He prayed it wouldn't start again.

Stephen was picked on at an early age. A little taller and thinner than the others, he didn't stand up for himself that first time back in kindergarten and from there it just got worse. It was so bad he couldn't eat lunch; they would steal his food or his money, so he found ways to hide out until lunch recess was over. Hiding ... that was his way of dealing with it, never making the social connections so important to a child's experience. So here he was, trying to make a fresh start, so far from his over-protective bossy mother; a new job and soon to have a new townhouse.

Stephen heard the laughter outside, he knew it was starting.

Susan quickly turned the offense she felt into a plan for revenge ... they had done this before. She walked over to Deb's desk and started whispering, "Deb ... the new guy, Stephen ... he is such a geek. We need to have some fun with him."

"Really? Why, what happened?" Deb whispered back.

"I gave him a little peek, you know ... trying to make a good impression? Well he started shaking and sweating, probably got a boner. I think we should take advantage of his condition, you know, leverage our assets?"

"I like the sounds of this ... I can see what he saw, I'm looking at your nips now ... but we have to be careful; I need this job, I won't get paid this much anywhere else. And we are married."

"I know ... but lets start with little things ... I want to have some fun, it's getting too boring around here." Susan had a naughty side, a need to stir things up that could not be contained. She didn't have a creative mind, just a dirty one. She left the planning up to Deb for their escapades.

"Okay ... I know he has a big expense account, I have never seen one so big, three times anyone else's, they expect him to spend six thousand a month. If he's as big a geek as you say, he won't be spending it ... maybe we can enjoy some of that? If he doesn't spend it, they'll take it away ... and we better hurry, I've seen his list of accounts ... Drescher, Anderson, Welch ... all the ones we're about to lose. He won't be here long, a month or two. I'll go first, we'll take turns. Tell Jackie to stay away." (Jackie was the third Admin Assistant, the heavy one, account names are fictitious)

"So what are you going to do?"

"I've never been to the Oyster Bar for lunch. It's too expensive, but the other CPAs go there on special occasions. Stephen is taking me tomorrow."

"No!"

"Yeah, and he's taking you to the Showboat on Thursday."

"I've always wanted to go there ... you know how long I have begged to go? Do you know how expensive that place is? How can we get away with that?"

"I'm not sure yet, we'll see."

"Now is a good time, I primed the pump. Deb, I want to do everything with that geek, full on tease so we can get all hot and go home to our husbands for a hard fuck. All the stuff they won't do to get our juices flowing. Mine's only doing me for three minutes lately, I need more than that."

"Okay, I get it ... so close your dress, you're making me want to suck on your titties ... and go back to your desk."

Susan smiled her naughtiest, looked around, pinched her nipple for Deb and then buttoned the lowest button she had opened for Stephen, sighed and walked back to her desk.

The sway of her hips was studied by Deb before turning her thoughts to what she was planning next. She looked down and unbuttoned her top two. Then she loosened her pony tail a little, making her face less severe. And looking at her skirt, she was thinking of folding it at the waist, but then she saw the small slit on the side that had some threads stretched. She spent fifteen minutes there in the privacy of the foot well of her desk to sew a strong seam six inches higher up each side so she could cut the threads below, the slit now coming up about mid thigh.

Deb waited a while, Susan had left his door open and she could see him emptying the boxes, putting books in his wall cabinets. When he finally sat at his desk and logged onto his PC she cleared her throat and took her pad into his office, walking slowly, her heart beating loud with the show she needed to put on. She wasn't sure how the conversation would go.

Stephen saw her walking toward him, she was walking slowly ... he had to slide his chair closer to his desk, he wished his legs weren't so long, his knees were pressed under the drawer.

"Stephen ... is it alright to call you Stephen? We're not formal with last names here." She sashayed over to the front of his desk.

"Uh hummm ... yes (his voice cracked) ... yes, Stephen is fine."

"Good, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help you get settled? They showed you how the intercom works. You know where they keep all our files ... just press that button (she leaned over his desk to show him) and I will bring any file you need and take away the ones in this box." She leaned the other direction knowing she was giving him some cleavage but no nipple like Susan, she was too big for that, they needed to be held tight in her thin bra. She could tell he was staring.

"Oh ... okkkay."

"And I think we need to talk a couple times a week." She walked around his desk slowly.

"Rrreally?" he started getting more nervous, unwilling to slide his chair out to address her directly.

"Yes, I'm thinking Tuesdays and Thursdays ... and you will want to talk to Susan as well, Monday and Wednesday ... you know, this is about business ... about ways we could do our jobs better."

"Bbbut, I don't need a lot of help ... I, I, I don't normally stutter ... I write most of my letters." He tried not to look; he kept his eyes down and toward the computer.

Deb sat on the edge of the desk and crossed her legs. "Stephen ... you have a nice expense account, management wants you to use it ... so until you need to take clients out, we will have to establish the pattern of spending. It will please management."

"But ... but I don't normally take clients out." He looked and saw her beautiful legs, he forgot to breathe.

"Exactly ... Management will think something is wrong with that, they may inquire about your account relations if you are not socializing with them. I'm looking out for you; I consider it my job ... Susan too." She crossed her legs the other way and leaned over to give him a better look again.

"Deborah ... I don't know?"

"Stephen ... call me Deb? ... And honest, it will be good for your career. I promise to behave myself, I wouldn't lie to you. I haven't been to the Oyster Bar ... it's one of the places you need to learn about so when you start taking clients out you can talk business, not worry about seeing a new menu."

He was openly staring at her legs now, unable to stop. "But ... but ..."

"And I promise to give you the very best service, (she was using her fingers to trace around her grapefruit sized tits) you will always be my number one priority ... Susan too ... and you don't have to fill out the expense reports, I will do that, I will sign them too, with my name." She was talking slowly, making sure he saw her lips and tongue move, her voice deeper than usual.

"But Susan too?"

"We're best friends, we share everything (she said with a smirk in her eyes, a sexual smirk) ... and it's just until you get comfortable with the area ... we'll be your tour guides ... we won't do it as much when you start taking clients out ... management will be happy."

"Deb, I just think it is wrong to lie on the expense report."

Deb leaned down close, giving him her best view, "Stephen ... it's just business, it is not illegal, we will follow the IRS rules. And the company promotes things like this to keep employee moral high. And I promise we will talk about business at least for a few minutes."

"Yes but ... and I can't think of why it is wrong ... but it feels like it is."

"No, it's not wrong, it just feels like that because you like my legs ... I don't mind, I like you to look at my legs. I work my ass off at the gym to keep them looking this good. I go to the beach and enjoy it when men stare at me, they see a whole lot more than what you are looking at right now. I'll show you one of these days."

"But I, I, I, ..."

"It's okay, I'll call and make reservations for tomorrow ... you have to eat anyway."

"Alright."

"I'm looking out for you Stephen, I'll make you look good, it will be good for your career ... and when you get to be President, I will still be your Secretary."

"But I won't ever be President."

"I'm not so sure ... I hear things ... you came here because you are talented. You show your talent and I will take care of the rest."

Stephen didn't know how to process all that. He was more worried about what would happen if she saw how excited he was under the desk. He couldn't respond any more, just stared and tried to remember that he needed air in his lungs.

Deb heard her intercom buzzing, she turned to leave, making sure he was looking at her legs and sexy walk as she left.

Stephen couldn't get back to work. He knew what she said about becoming President was a lie; he could never get up in front of a group and make a presentation. He knew that was always going to limit his career. He hated talking on the phone, how could he lead a division let alone a company. No, he would be happy if he just didn't' get picked on. He was finally making good money, the cost of living in this city was half that of Seattle, and he would be happy to hide from the world just crunching numbers.

Deb gave the thumbs up to Susan, they both tried to conceal their laughter.

The girls left him alone the rest of the day and Stephen was able to dig into his first account. It wasn't long before he found a bookkeeper that was skimming at least five thousand a month, sometimes more ... double entries.

Stephen didn't go right home after work, he stopped at Sports Authority for some shopping, determined that he wasn't going to screw up this job.

The next morning he arrived at the office an hour before the normal starting time, only Olivia was there ahead of him. She heard his door and saw the light from his office, thought she would stop in to say hello. "Couldn't sleep?"

"Oh, hello. Please come in, have a seat. Olivia isn't it?"

"Yes, so am I going to have company in the mornings from now on?" She could see he looked uncomfortable.

"Yes, I like to get ahead of the curve."

"You look like you are in pain, are you alright?" she could tell he was shy, her father was shy, painfully so.

"Yes, new shoes ... need to break them in." Stephen was hoping she didn't see why he was in pain. He was wearing a wet suit under his clothes, bike shorts on top of that and a baseball cup protector, extra large. All of it together didn't want to bend for him to sit.

"Stephen, let me know if you need anything, I will be glad to help ... especially if the girls get rambunctious. They have had discipline problems in the past. We had to fire a CPA a year ago for what they were doing during office hours. I'm not sure they fired the right ones. The girls can be naughty."

"No, I'll be fine, I'll keep them focused on their jobs."

"Fine, and you'll be sure to call me if you need anything?" she placed her hand on his, startling him and she wondered why she did it. She was never forward like that ... but it wasn't sexual, she could see he didn't take it like that.

Stephen wasn't reacting to Olivia like he had Deb and Susan. Olivia was so beautiful, so obviously out of his league and her clothes so conservative that he was just surprised at the touch ... and then felt that there was honest friendship being offered. "I will call, thank you Olivia ... you make me feel at home here."

"Good, that was my intention," and she turned to walk out.

Stephen poured himself into his second account, more discrepancies, a dozen or more. He found a supplier charging double for cardboard shipping boxes, probably a kickback, and they were buying fasteners from a local retail place. He saved the company ninety percent on the fasteners with no packaging to slow down their assembly line. Time flew by and his fingers clicked a hundred miles an hour on the numeric keypad.

"Stephen?"

He looked up from his computer, it was Deb. He wondered what she wanted.

"Its noon, we're going to lunch."

Stephen looked at the system clock, crap, he thought it was only nine or so. "Two minutes, I'll close this out." His fingers flew on the keyboard and he emailed a .pdf to the client before logging out. He stood and was amazed at the relief; the blood started going back to his legs and abdomen. He didn't know both his feet had fallen asleep, pins and needles for a few minutes. And looking at Deb, he felt less worried; she had on a long rain coat.

He grabbed his suit jacket and put it on, walking out.

"Here, I don't want to get wet," she said as she handed him the large golf-size umbrella, the company one normally used for clients.

They made their way down the elevator and she made him hold the umbrella directly over her ... he had to stoop to make sure not a drop got on her. He opened the door to his SUV and waited for her to get in, not looking at her legs. He went around, threw the umbrella in back and got in the driver's seat.

"Why did you look away, why didn't you look at my legs?" she said like she was insulted.

"Gentlemen are not supposed to look. Sometimes, especially in small cars women have to part their legs all the way."

"Oh, I guess you're right." Deb had never heard that before, it made sense. And the men in her life had never held her door, her husband said it was stupid, that she wasn't helpless, making a joke out of it. But it wasn't like she had skid marks on her panties, she wanted him to look.

At the restaurant Deb went directly to the ladies room. When she came out Stephen asked to check her coat. When she took it off his eyes popped out of his head.

"What, so what? I like to be free and I don't like those conservative blouses."

Stephen couldn't stop staring at the chiffon blouse, the cleavage cut really low and only the extra frilly material at her nipples covered her up. She didn't need the bra, they stood up on their own just fine.

"I'll change again when we leave. Now put your eyes back in your head and get our table."

And then he realized her skirt was different, soo much shorter. It looked like the same material, she must have folded it over a bunch of times ... it only came to mid-thigh.

"I know you like my legs ... thought I would show them to you."

He couldn't respond.

The maitre de walked them to their table and Deb was checking out all the other women, most just in business suits. She was disappointed. She heard at night the women in this place were amazing, wearing unbelievable clothes. It was very dark and they were led to a corner booth; small table and the bench seats at a right angle. She chose the seat with the best view of the other patrons. But she didn't like the long table cloth ... it hid an important asset.

Stephen couldn't speak; he had a difficult time ordering even though he tried to look away.

When the waitress left with the orders Deb started, "What's the matter? So what if I show a bit of skin. Come on, look at me, I told you I like it when you look."

Stephen glanced and her skirt was all the way up her butt, her legs completely exposed.

"Nice legs aren't they? She stretched one out, giving him the full view.

Stephen couldn't speak, only nod and he forgot about breathing again.

"What? No big deal, wait until you see my bikini ... no bigger than a couple of Band-Aids ... three Band-Aids on strings. And look, you can see through my blouse if I flip the frilly part aside," which is what she did.

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers