Devil in the Red Dress Ch. 03

Story Info
The slide into outright debauchery continues.
8.7k words
4.25
47.7k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOUR'S NOTE: As before, apologies for the long delay between chapters – I don't get paid enough to sit about and write all day, sadly. This chapter is much more explicit and hardcore than the previous two, which I recommend you read before getting into this one. Story contains a wife being naughty out of wedlock. If this offends you, you can either (like a sane person) skip this story and read something else or (like the swivel eyed, mouth-breathing hordes you will no doubt see in the comments) complain about being offended despite the warnings in BIG ANGRY CAPS LOCKS!! Honestly, I don't get why you bother – it really doesn't bother me.


We fucked like teenagers in the days that followed the barbeque. Far from disintegrating into the expected waves of shame and self recrimination, the electric, erotic, high of that night rolled on, injecting an urgency and passion into our marriage again that I hadn't noticed was even missing.

We fucked all over our house. We fucked hot and furious, with Katie bent over our dining table, her face pressed into the wood, her breath coming fast and shallow, my hands wrapped around her dark glossy hair. We fucked slow and languid on the stairs, me back on me elbows watching as my wife took her pleasure reverse cow-boy, her eyes anxiously watching our un-latched front door.

It was better than our honeymoon. Rather than being dragged around Florentine piazzas my sight-seeing involved watching as my petite, blue eyed bride sucked on my thick dick on her knees as I reclined in front of our widescreen, the mindless drone of daytime T.V. soaps overlaying the slurping of my wife's work.

It was stunning, really. Only days earlier all of this would have been unthinkable, relegated into the 'disgusting' section of Katie's conservative mind, too obviously out of reach for me to even hope for. But no longer. Five blow-jobs in six years of being a couple and now? I had literally lost count since we bought that dress. As I watched Katie's compact, athletic body spread out below me, her thick lips wrapped around my sore but iron shaft, I wondered again at how this side of my wife had been floating under the surface all of these years, how it took such a small push, a small thrill of being watched, being lusted after, to push her into a full on avalanche of sexual liberation. More maybe, wholesale personality change.

"I want you to fuck me in the garden baby, fuck me behind the shed," she growled at me as she fisted my cock, her eyes a deep, crystal blue. That nearly sent me over the edge. Who was this woman?

I nodded and we stood together. I expected Katie to run for her dressing gown but she simply grabbed my cock and guided me to our back door, completely un-concerned that it was the middle of the afternoon in the commuter belt and that our neighbours on either side could (like most houses in England) see straight into our garden.

"Katie!" I hissed "What if John or Mary are at their window?" Katie's hand tightened around my cock and she glanced over her shoulder at me smiling.

"Well, he will get quite a show," she replied, dragging me forward.

The sunlight felt wonderful against my bare skin and the grass was warm and fresh under my toes. My wife walked naked ahead of me, her athletic back glowing with sweat and her soft tan accentuated by her thin bikini tan-line.

We made it to the shed and Katie turned around to kiss me, her tongue exploring my mouth and her free hand wandering up my gym honed torso. Without ceremony she pulled me to the grass and guided my rock hard member straight into her. She gasped and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deeper, a low, moan of pleasure rippling out of her, like the purr of a cat.

"Yessss – that's good."

I grabbed the back of her neck with one arm and her ass with the other, pushed her down with force onto my cock with every stroke. Katie bit into my shoulder as she came and I went into a fury, bringing her off once more before pouring into her with an exhausted moan.

Once done we stared at each other and burst into giggles. The spontaneity of the moment over, Katie reverted, somewhat, back to the woman I married and demanded that I go back and fetch her robe while she hid behind the shed. I sighed and agreed and took a furtive, concealed route back, watching each window for lurking figures.

I slipped on some shorts and walked back out and handed Katie her robe, laughing at how she was cowering behind the shed, unsuccessfully trying to conceal all her goodies at once. Even then she was comically wary of darting back into the house, insisting that she had seen a curtain move or that "she was being watched".

That night we made love, slow and languorous. We were both sore, tired and emotional. We didn't need to talk about it, but it was clear that we had crossed a Rubicon in our marriage. We didn't talk about Eric or what we had done, or what it had meant. We just enjoyed each other, spooning, conscious that the next morning brought us back into work, and the shackles of the real world.

As expected, work was a total nightmare. The nightmare's name was Project Vectron and it nearly killed me. My boss, who was in the middle of his third divorce and had just had his second bypass, was like a kettle coming to the boil. I could only hope the sick bastard's heart exploded before he managed to break me. Long story short – I was suddenly in the office until 10pm most nights. It was not ideal.

Katie was working as a teaching assistant at a fairly posh private school nearby – mostly to keep herself busy during the day, she told me. While she was disappointed, she understood the pressure I was under and so she didn't whine about it, but decided that it was the perfect opportunity for her to start on some of her creative projects while I was away. Like I said, I am a lucky guy.

The second week that I was back to work I had an especially crappy day. My sociopathic boss had, in addition to all of the actual work I had to do, dumped a trio of complexly useless new starters on me and I spent most of my afternoon babysitting them through such impossible tasks as: using Excel and Booking a conference call. I drove home in a dark and vengeful mood. At least one of them had been deliciously cute, if especially hopeless. The kind of girl that caused over-worked married men problems, I realized – or would, if the man wasn't married to my wife, the sex goddess.

As I pulled into my drive I noticed that Katie's studio light was on, as was the kitchen light – which was normal. Less normal was the Ducati parked up next to Katie's little sports car. I grabbed my lap-top bag and opened the door to my house.

I heard voices from the Kitchen and made my way there.

"We are in the Kitchen love!" Katie called as I set my bag down and loosened my tie. Opening the door I saw that Katie, sat in her art clothes and covered in spots of paint, drinking a big mug of coffee and talking in friendly banter with Eric, who was dressed in uniform. I also noticed the large bouquet of flowers and the bottle of wine propped up on the table.

As I walked in Eric jumped to his feet and stood to rigid attention all but throwing me a salute. Katie smiled up at me, slid off her chair and padded over on bare feet to give me a welcoming kiss.

"Welcome home, love. Eric brought us some gifts!" I smiled at her and glanced up at Eric, who was still stood to attention, clearly uncomfortable, his massive frame taut and tense, his blue eyes not meeting mine.

There was an awkward moment which Katie broke by announcing. "Well, I think we better try some of this red then," and moving off to get out the wine glasses. I slid into a dining room chair and accepted a grateful glass of wine with a world weary sigh before I noticed that Eric had not moved a muscle. I glanced up at him and then at Katie who raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

"Eric," I said, my voice thick from shouting at idiots all day. "Why don't you have a seat?"

Eric seemed to fight with himself for a moment and then visibly found his resolve.

"Thank you sir, but I wanted to come here to apologize for my actions the last time we met." His eyes were fixed rigidly at the wall in-front of him. "I have been thinking about what happened and I decided that I am not the sort of man that does that. So please, Mr. and Mrs. Williams, I am deeply sorry for taking advantage like I did. There is no excuse. There is nothing I can do to make it up to Mrs. Williams, but if Mr. Williams wants to take the satisfaction due to him, then I am ready."

Katie and I stared at the young man dumbfounded. "Eric," I said, incredulous, "What the hell are you talking about?" He turned and looked at me then and I saw how much this had been tearing him up. What had been a debauched, erotic adventure for us, spice added by fucking our long time neighbors' son, had morphed in Eric into a monstrous betrayal verging on sexual assault.

"Satisfaction, sir. If you want to beat it out of me, I won't fight back. I deserve it. There will be no charges pressed, sir, if you are worried about it – I'll tell my C.O. I got glassed in a club."

"Eric, are you saying that you want me to slug you? For fucking my wife?"

The poor lads face went crimson as I said this, his jaw cleaning in new determination.

"Yes Sir, I pay my dues."

The moment was spoiled by Katie's un-ladylike snort of laughter.

"This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard," she said, as she sat on my lap and pushed the third glass of claret across the table at the still rigid Royal Marine. She turned her beautiful, fresh face at me and asked:

"Do you want to take this one, or should I?" I took a large gulp of the excellent wine and turned to the confused soldier.

"Eric, mate, please relax. We are fine. If Katie didn't want to do anything, then nothing would have happened. If I had a problem with it then, well, I'd have tried to take satisfaction much earlier and would now be a broken mass of bones."

Eric glanced down at us, his expression perplexed and wary.

"You are Ok with this? I thought....I..."

Katie sprung up from my lap and moved around to Eric in a wave of pity, taking his hand and sitting him down.

"Don't be silly Eric. No, it was just good, if very, very naughty fun. No need to feel guilty." The big man allowed himself to be guided down into his chair and his massive hand sought out the glass of wine. Katie pushed herself into his lap and Eric brought his other hand across her waist to keep her steady.

Katie gave me an angelic smile I spoke to Eric as I poured myself another glass of wine, "Eric, I can't even explain to you how hot that night was for us. Katie and I have been at it like rabbits ever since. If anything I should thank you."

Katie nodded and ran her hand along Eric's defined chin, cooing softly at him "Poor, poor boy, worrying all this time."

And just like that that atmosphere went electric again. Eric gulped down half of his wine and shifted.

"I can't stop thinking about it either. Sometimes I think it was a dream."

"I think about it at work all day. I'm pretty sure they are going to sack me for walking around with a stiffy."

Katie grinned and shifted her ass ever so slightly in Eric's lap, then gave me a wicked smile.

"Feels like you are not the only one."

I felt a deep stirring in my trousers. Eric gulped down the rest of his wine and I watched, breathless, as Katie carefully put down her glass and slowly snaked her hand under the table and softly grabbed the thick outline of his huge dick. Eric groaned and tilted his head back. Katie pulled his head forward and started to kiss him, her hand now rubbing along the length of his iron shaft. I stood and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer, cracking it open as Eric put his big hands over Katie's breasts, slipping one under the paint-stained overalls. She looked incredibly sexy, dressed in her scruffy art clothes, her hair loose and wild, her petite frame perched deep in the lap of our neighbors solider son, her lips locked on his, her tits being mauled.

A sudden impulse grabbed me and I took out my smart-phone, opened up the camera and started taking pictures. Katie heard the digital shutter sound and turned her head. I expected her to protest but I kept at it, determined to have some souvenirs to get me through the long work days. Interestingly, she didn't protest as expected and just stuck out her tongue at me. She then stood and knelt in front of Eric, who watched her with lust burning in his eyes. She ran her hands up and down the outline of his cock and shuffled closer to the chair. My picture taking went into overdrive.

Slowly, agonizingly, she pressed her face into his crotch, kissing each part of his trouser covered manhood. Her hands reached for the zip and the sound seemed to echo around our small kitchen. Moments later I watched, through the digital filter of my ever clicking smart-phone screen, as her tiny hand dove in and fished out his thick, veined monster, its head purple and angry. She moaned softly and immediately engulfed it with her thick lips. Eric sighed and threw back his head as my wife got to work, on her knees in the middle of our kitchen.

I flicked the camera on to video and fished out my aching cock and started stroking. The sound of her slurping filled the kitchen. I glanced out of the kitchen window, suddenly aware that the blinds were up. I wondered what John and Mary were doing next door, while their son was having his dick sucked by his wife. I remembered that we sometimes could see John from the kitchen when he watered the plants on the window sill in his library. Maybe he was there now, watching my whorish wife suck off his boy.

Abruptly Katie stood and shrugged out of her overalls. She was wearing a mismatched set of underwear, her favorite, most comfortable black bra and some pink panties, which she stepped out of without ceremony. Her bra followed, unclasped with one hand and sliding sinuously down her athletic body, pooling in an obscene pile on the floor with the rest of her discarded clothing. She grabbed hold of Eric's cock and leaned in to give him another deep kiss. A moment later and she lowered herself back into his lap, her back against his chest, and impaled herself on his shaft, her knees together. I noticed my hand was shaking as I held up the camera. Katie stared straight at me as she lowered herself, inch by inch, on Eric's cock.

"Oh baby, it's so big. Fuck. It is filling me up. Unnngh. I fucking love his dick." My other hand started pumping my cock faster. An erotic age later she finally bottomed out, taking his whole length in her, her eyes closed in bliss, her hands wrapped around Eric's head behind her, which thrust out her gorgeous tits.

Katie then started to fuck him, rocking back and forth and riding him in earnest, grunting with pleasure. I moved closer to get a better angle on my recording, watching in fascination as Katie fucked herself senseless, bouncing now with wanton abandon. Eric was content to leave her in control, running his hands up her body and rubbing her nipples. Their pace quickened and Katie arched her back, crying out, staring straight at me with her blue, blue eyes.

"Urrrgngh, I am coming sweet-heart, fuck, I am cuuuming."

She shuddered and collapsed back into Eric, turning her head up to kiss him, still stuffed to her limit with his meat. Eric then moved his hands down to her knees, pulling them apart and pulling Katie up and closer to him, spreading her obscenely and starting to pump her with his own savage rhythm.

"Yes, fuck me hard Eric, fill me up, fill me up."

She came again, loudly, and I moved over to turn on the radio, worried that we might wake up the neighbors who would then peer into our lit up kitchen.

As I turned back I saw that Katie was now face first on the kitchen table with Eric ploughing her from behind. As his hips rocked he tore off his uniform, not missing a stroke as he exposed his muscular torso and released his huge, heavy balls, which started slapping against my wife's body as he fucked her. Katie picked her head up and stared at me with dull, lust filled eyes as she was penetrated again and again. I watched as she clenched up in another deep orgasm and kept filming as Eric flipped her over onto her back and pinned her legs to his shoulders, pounding hard at her in the missionary position. This left Katie's head hanging off the edge of the table and I wondered over to her and stuck my cock in her face. She immediately grabbed it and stuck it in her mouth. I was mesmerized by the fact that I was capturing this on video and watched as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth, all the way down so I was fucking her throat.

"Fuck that is hot," Eric said as he watched from the other end, his pounding increasing in urgency, "She swallowed the whole thing." I pulled out and started furiously stroking, nearly ready to pop. Eric was hammering away now, moving the table with each thrust. "I'm going to cum, Mrs Williams."

"In my mouth! I want to taste it!"

Like a flash she was on her knees and she was working on his thick cock. Eric came with a roar, deep in her mouth, her cheeks actually billowing out with the force of his load. Katie struggled to swallow it down, his seed spilling over her lips and running down her chin. This sent me over the edge and I fairly shunted Eric and unloaded all over Katie's surprised face. It was a massive load, churned in the long hours of office frustration and it flooded over Katie, covering her face in sticky cream, all captured by the all seeing lens on my phone. I had never come in her face before and so wondered how this would go over. Thankfully she just laughed and started scraping my cum off her face, and into her mouth.

Eric handed her a tea-towel and she wiped the rest off and the three of us stood staring at each other in bemusement for a moment.

"Well," Katie said as she finished wiping her face, "That was exciting."

"I agree." I said, as I zipped up my fly. Katie and Eric made no move to pick up their discarded clothes.

"You better not lose that phone," Katie said, wagging her finger at me. I grinned and promised that I would back up the pictures just in case.

"You are a pig. Eric, it's pretty late, do you want to stay over or do they need you back on base?"

"No, I am Ok staying here if you don't mind, I can crash on the couch."

"Don't be daft," I said "You and Katie can use the bed, I'm pretty knackered so I think I'll drop off down here, I've got an early start so don't make too much noise, alright?"

Eric stared at me and Katie looked pensive.

"Are you serious?" Eric asked after a moment. "You don't mind?"

I shook my head. "Don't ask me to explain mate, but I'm totally fine. Go fuck her brains out all night. In fact, I'm going to be working all hours for the foreseeable future. If you want to fuck her during the day when I'm out, I'm O.K. with it. Just keep it discreet, alright?"

"Do I get a say in this?" Katie asked, her face screwed up in mock outrage.

"No. You relegated yourself to fuck-slave status with your wanton seduction."

"Dammit. Oh, well, I better go and please my master then," Katie said as she grabbed Eric by his cock and led him upstairs. The last I saw of them that night was Katie's swaying ass as she went up the steps, her tiny hand wrapped around Eric's already growing member.

They made a lot of noise, however, and Eric managed to break our headboard.

Katie told me the next day that Eric had cum in her five times.

"He is like a machine, even when he came he just kept at it until he was hard again."

"Oh to be young again," I quipped. She smirked at me then asked:

"What you said to him, about coming over and making love to me while you were at the office."