Devilish Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TOOL_BOY
TOOL_BOY
19 Followers

As Anis led him on, she noticed him smoking, stopped, and took the cigarette from him. Smoking it herself as they walked on, it was the first time Chris had ever seen her smoke. When they got to the church it was getting dark and the main door was locked.

Anis turned to Chris, drawing on the cigarette and said, "We need to get in, make yourself useful."

Chris looked around and found a small rock on the ground, to use to break a small window, and unlocked the bolt lock and the door pushing it open wide brushing away the broken glass.

"Here you go Anis," Chris said.

"Good," she said.

On her way through the door, she stooped down to pick up a large jagged shard of the broken glass, in the process showing him all of her translucent black lace thong. As they walked up the aisle, they heard the priest approaching from somewhere.

Anis whispered to him, "As soon as he comes to us, you have to hit him in the head with the bat. Understand?"

"Yes Anis," Chris replied.

He slid the bat down alongside his leg holding it to hide it as the priest mumbled and started shouting something at them, but it didn't take long for Chris to shut him up as he walked up to them. Chris stepped up and cracked the bat down hard across the priest's head sending blood spurting out as he fell to the floor crying out in pain. Anis watched him groan in pain on the floor, she took a chair from the side and started dragging it to the altar.

She pointed to the cords in front of the altar, and said, "Get those and tie him to this chair. Don't hit him again unless you have to."

Chris dropped the bat to the floor and picked up the battered old priest with both hands, his hands around his neck choking him so he couldn't talk as he shoved him down hard into the chair. As the priest tried to get up Chris pushed him back down and pulled out the cords, looping them around his wrists as he tried to struggle in a daze as he secured him to the chair.

Anis stamped out the cigarette butt on the red carpet leading to the altar as she watched tie the priest securely.

"Good. Now go around all the doors to this place and make sure nobody can get in. We need to have it to ourselves for a while," Anis commanded.

"Yes Little sister," Chris said nodding his head.

He stood up and began walking the perimeter of the church making sure all the doors and windows were locked and reinforced the door that he had broken into just a few moments ago. When he came back up to the altar, he saw that in that short time Anis had lit most of the candles with his lighter and torn away the carpet from the floor in front of the steps leading up to the altar. Anis had torn a gaping wound in her arm with the glass shard, and used the blood to draw a strange symbol on the floor in front of the altar. She also filled the chalice with her blood, wrapping her arm up with a torn-off piece of the priest's robe as he approached. When Chris came up to the altar, Anis smiled at him, walked up to him and turned around so that her ass was rubbing against his crotch, taking his arms and putting them around her.

"We're going to make this my church...don't you think your goddess should have a church?" She asked him.

"Oh yes my goddess! You should definitely have a church!" Chris moaned.

He held onto her tiny waist with both of his hands and grinded into her tight ass rubbing his cock between her tight ass cheeks. Anis pressed his hands against her firmly.

"Worship your goddess while we wait for the old man to wake up...feel my body and tell me how beautiful I am," she said.

"Oh you are the most beautiful creature on earth Anis! I just love your fucking tits!" Chris moaned.

He reached up and fondled her tits through her corset, cupping and squeezing them as he dry humped her ass. The corset was tight, but Anis let him dig his fingers in and squeeze the soft smooth flesh. Her ass pressed tight against him and moved subtly, teasing Chris. Just when he felt like he was about to explode, the priest started to come to, and she pulled away from him effortlessly. Her big brother moaned as his cock throbbed and swelled in his pants watching as Anis walked over to the priest who was mumbling as blood ran down his face.

"Wha...what happened? Where am I?" The priest asked.

Anis grinned wickedly as she watched him come to, her platforms clattering on the floor as she approached him. She sprung onto his lap, facing him, her skirt so short that her bare ass was rubbing against his robes.

She stared into his eyes, inches from his face and said, "You're in your church, father...or rather, you're in my church."

"What? This isn't your church! This is a church of God! Please let me go! I'm going to call the police!" The priest yelled.

She slowly slid herself back and forth in his lap, her cleavage practically pressed into his face when she moved forward.

"This isn't God's church anymore, father...God isn't going to help you...and God isn't going to give you what you really want. Only I can do that for you. You know what I'm talking about, don't you?" She asked him.

"No! No I need God! I won't give in to temptation! Please father help me!" He cried out beginning to pray.

Anis put her black-nailed finger to his lips and stared at him intensely.

"Nobody is going to help you, father, but I know what you've been dreaming about. What you want to do. You think about it all the time, don't you? Do you really presume to preach the word of God to your flock when all you can think about is listening to a little teenage girl scream while you take her? I've seen what you do to me in your dreams. God won't forgive you for that, but I will," Anis said.

His eyes and face begin to seem to melt from a cold hard expression to a weak and easy one as he looks at Anis with almost tears in his eyes.

"How did you know about my dreams? I know he won't be able to forgive me for them!"

Anis pushed herself closer to him, her thighs wrapped tightly around him so that he could feel how hot and wet she was even through his robes.

"Then why do you pretend to serve him? You were already mine before I asked you. Now all it takes is for you to sign the contract, so to speak," Anis said grinning wickedly and staring at him with her burning eyes, her tits bouncing near his chin.

His eyes hypnotized by her tits as he slowly nodded his head and moaned out, "Yes, yes I am yours, I will sign your contract!"

Her hand moved under his robe, closing her fingers around his raging hard old cock. He hadn't been this hard in years.

"Does your soul belong to god...or to me? Are you ready to be my priest and my slave? Say it and you can get what you want, immediately!" Anis yelled.

"Yes, yes I am! I will be your priest and your slave! Whatever you want!" He moaned as his cock throbbed and oozed precum.

Anis released her grip from his cock and slid off his lap.

"Untie him, big brother," she said as she picked up the chalice filled with her blood and held it in front of the priest to drink, "Seal the deal, father."

Chris rose from the pew and untied him, and pushed him down to his knees, as he looked up at her pretty body and raised up slowly to open his mouth wide sticking out his tongue.

Anis poured some of my blood into his mouth sloppily, letting it run down his chin and onto his robe, then replaced the chalice on the altar and slowly bent over it, her pale smooth ass totally revealed, outlined by the translucent thong.

"Now make your dream come true, father," she whispered.

"Yes Anis," he moaned as he crawled over to her, blood on his face as he leaned forward and kisses her ass, licking it up and down as he began to lick her pussy and ass through her thong.

Anis stayed bent over for him, as he tasted her, urging him on by moaning obscene things to him, alternately innocent and slutty.

"Oh yes father, just like in your dream...you like little girls like me, don't you father...you want to possess their young bodies... mine is just the first... when you're my priest you'll have so many little girls all to yourself," she said, grinning wickedly, as she wound him up.

"Ohh yes yes ohh yes please! Anything for you! Ohh just like in my dreams! Yesss yesss ohh thank you! Thank you!" The priest moaned out.

He slid her thong to the side and jammed his tongue in and out of her holes, tongue fucking them in and out.

"Mmm yes...doesn't it feel good to take what you want...take my body, put your cock inside me, father...daddy!" She said grinning evilly and trying not to giggle as she added that last part, starting to loosen her corset a little.

"Ohhh yes! Yes my little babygirl!" He moaned as he stood up, pulled his cock out from his robes, his cock head throbbing and pulsing as he rubbed it up and down her pussy lips. "Ohh yes Daddy is going to have you babygirl, my little princess!" He moaned again thrusting deep inside her.

Anis gasped as he thrust into her, but barely managed to stifle a laugh at how worked up he was getting, drunk and wet on the power she had over him. She tried to make her voice a little higher pitched, "Oh yea daddy...I want it to hurt, make it hurt daddy, hurt your little girl!"

"Yes baby! You bad little girl! Dirty little sinner!" He groaned out as he clutched hold of her neck with one hand and as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy, he smacked her ass with his other hand again and again harder and harder each time.

"Oh daddy! I'm a bad girl, punish me...do all the things you were afraid to do before...fuck me harder daddy!" Anis squealed doing her best little girl voice and taking his increasingly rough fucking easily, letting her big brother see her smiling contemptuously as she let the priest have her.

"Yes fucking take it you naughty fucking sinner!"

He slapped her ass, harder and harder, as he pulled on her hair, bouncing her hot little body up and down, faster and harder on his cock, as her tits came loose bouncing from her corset in front of her big brother as he sat and watched smoking. Anis started screaming like a little girl being raped, making him give in to his lust and enjoying the feeling, letting him do whatever he wanted to her body.

"Punish me harder daddy, I deserve it...give me what I deserve...take it all out on me...ooh I want daddy's cum on my little girl face!" Anis yelled.

"Oh yes baby! Daddy will give you all his cum! Cover you in your little sinner bath!" He moaned as he pulled out and whipped her around, leaning her back against the altar as he smacked his cock between her young massive tits.

Anis bit her black lip and looked up at him desperately, her eyes disconcertingly innocent and large as she stared up, holding her young soft tits up to rub them against his cock and said, "Please punish me Daddy! I deserve it!"

"Oh yes you do naughty sinner!" He moaned as he squeezed her tits, pressing them around his cock as he began pumping and humping her tits back and forth plunging his cock.

Anis leaned back on his hands as he took her tits and started to fuck them, trying not to smile.

"Oh yeah daddy, take my young teenage babygirl tits and fuck them with your hard dick! Mmm that feels so good!"

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh yes! Oh yes!" He moaned and pumped, then bucked his hips and erupted a massive load of cum all over her face and tits, splashing all over as huge spurts shot from his cock.

Anis did not close her eyes, but stared up at him innocently as he started to unload onto her face, her mouth open slightly, letting it cover her completely.

"Oh daddy...punish me with your cum, your little girl deserves it!"

"Yes baby oh yes take daddy's cum!" He moaned as he stroked his cock with her tits, shooting out some more into her mouth and into her hair.

Anis's voice returned to normal as he drained his balls onto her face.

"Doesn't it feel good to take what you want? As my priest, you'll get lots and lots of little girls screaming for you. I'll make sure of it," she said with an evil grin, as she scooped up some of his cum with her finger and licked it up.

To Be Continued...?

TOOL_BOY
TOOL_BOY
19 Followers
12