Devil's Dandruff

Story Info
Wife has problems that become her Husband's.
13.2k words
4.25
158k
86
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers

This story is only fiction. All characters are made up and are also not real, though this story is all too real sometimes for some. Thanks to my mystery fact checker for all the editing help. No words were hurt in the writing of this story. Practice safe sex and enjoy!

If I had known what I was dealing with concerning my wife Cathy, I would have been more attentive and maybe, just maybe things would have been different. It all started when Cathy told me of a new girl where she works. My wife is a beautiful brunette with a great ass and tits. She really is hot and I always wondered how I got so lucky.

Well she works for an insurance company and has a small office cubical with another girl. That girl was transferred to another state and Cathy got a new roommate.

Emily or 'Emma' as she liked to be called hit it right off with my wife. They started to go out after work once a week and a couple times she came home pretty hammered. I was afraid of her driving in her condition. She would be a chatterbox when she returned after each of these outings and wouldn't shut up until bed time. Then we would have a big make out session and we would then have great sex sometimes two or three times in one night. That is pretty good for me because I am not the young stud I used to be.

I questioned Cathy about going out with Emma and drinking. She said for me not to worry. "Emma is married to Rod and he is very nice. They are a great couple. I even asked them over for dinner on Sunday if you don't mind?" she told me to my surprise. Sunday we were supposed to go to a charity walk -run in the early afternoon.

"Don't worry Bobby, we will be back in plenty of time and I plan on making everything Sunday morning and have it all ready." she never really got around to the subject of her being drunk and driving home.

I knew I would be tired after the walk run (weatherman said low 90's and hot sun). "Ok, but I was also hoping for some alone time Sunday night. You know that is our night Cathy?" I said with a wink. We always made Sunday night our make out night.

I was tired after the walk that Sunday but was ready for our dinner guests. I greeted them at the door after the bell rang. I found them younger then Cathy and myself, maybe early 30's if that. I think Emma was younger than Rod. He shook my hand but I got the weirdest vibe from him. He had a smirk on his face like he was in on an inside joke and I wasn't. Call it intuition or just a good read of a person but I hated him as much as I liked Emma. She was sweet and very quiet. Rod did most of the talking.

After a great dinner we decided to have desert but Cathy said she forgot to get the ice cream for the chocolate sauce she made. I was sent to the store to immediately find some frozen delights while Rod and Emma were entertained by Cathy.

I returned about 30 minutes later and they were all in a very animated discussion about some movie. Emma must have opened up and felt more comfortable because she was talking a mile a minute. Rod was the polar opposite and would only use a word or two to answer a question. Cathy and Emma were the life of the party. I was thinking the wine must have kicked in because you couldn't shut them both up. Rod just looked bored and distracted.

Finally we said goodnight to them both and Cathy asked me what I thought of them as soon as the door was closed. It reminded me of a girl asking her parents if they liked her new boyfriend.

"Emma seems very nice but Rod gave me a weird feeling. I can't put my finger on it. Like he knows something I don't and is to smug to tell me." I told my wife.

Cathy looked worried a few seconds and said "Rod is just kind of funny that way but Emma is great!" She wanted me to like them because Cathy wanted them to come over sometime in the near future. I was just glad to have them out of the house for our Sunday make out session.

That night didn't disappoint me and I was exhausted by the time 1:00am rolled around. I had cum four times and I think that was a record for me. It could have been five but the last time nothing came out so I didn't count it. I was walking funny on Monday though.

Things went on about the same until a few events started to get me worried. The utility company called and said they wanted to shut off service for non-payment. Cathy paid the day to day bills and I even remember transferring the money to our joint account to pay for it. I jumped on the computer and looked at our online banking statement. Sure enough she withdrew the amount but never paid the bill. We even have on line bill pay so all she had to do was transfer the money.

I paid the bill from another account and made a note to ask Cathy what happened. I then looked at our statements again and noticed $100 here and $200 there coming out of the account. There were no deposits just withdrawals. Cathy's direct deposit account from work was down to $10. "Holy shit, what is she spending the money on for the last 6 or 7 weeks?" I asked myself. I decided to hold off asking her and do some snooping around before I confronted her.

Later that week Cathy came home drunk again and she seemed especially out of it. She told me to warm up my engines and get ready for a wild night. I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but I felt like I was taking advantage of a drunk instead of getting ready to make love to my wife.

She was wet and ready to go before I even made it to the bedroom. She got down on her knees, yanked my pants down and started to suck my cock like she never did it before. It was almost mind blowing (no pun intended). I just stood there looking down on my wife as she polished my knob with her mouth. I love the view of me looking down on Cathy as she sucks me off.

My climax suddenly hit me. I instinctively grabbed her hair and thrust my cock to the back of her throat. Normally she doesn't like to swallow my cum. She acted like it was expected and sucked down my entire load without spilling a drop. She licked me clean, also a first and looked up at me like a slut I never saw before. The face was someone other than my wife. It kind of scared me.

We moved to the bed, then she pushed me down on my back and she started to suck me back to life again. As soon as I was hard she got down on her hands and knees telling me to fuck her "good and hard!" I lined up and started to do my husbandly duty from behind. I loved this part of my job. We were really getting into it when she threw me into a tail spin by the next thing she said.

"Fuck me in the ass just like I like it! Do it really hard! You know how I love it, cum in my ass!" Cathy said in a frenzied voice. It was almost an order. I had never heard her talk to me this way. It was very strange to hear my wife order me around in bed like she was some slut needing sexual relief.

I stopped in mid-stroke still inside her pussy and just had to think. We had NEVER had anal sex in the entire time I had known her. It was something she said she didn't want to do so I never brought it back up. Just in case I tried to think back as far back as I could remember, even our dating period. No, I was an anal virgin and I thought she was also.

My sudden stop made her push hard back against me and I just knelt there not pushing at all. "Come on I need it really bad. Give it to me NOW!!!" she screamed at me trying to fuck with me not cooperating, almost using me as a dildo. "Oh screw it then, just fuck my pussy would you? I need it bad." She sounded like a junkie getting a sex fix. I finished her off in her pussy. There was no way I could stop with her pushing against my hard cock. I climaxed again and let all my cum drain inside her as my thoughts jumped around in my head.

Cathy came very hard just before I did and she fell asleep right after our bedroom exercises stopped. I just knelt there, for how long I don't know, looking at my passed out wife. The command to do her ass was still in my ears and it was now also in my mind. I was really starting to get worried.

I heard about cheating partners who introduce some new sex position, not thinking of who they are with, while they are actually with their normal partner. Anal sex was totally out of character for her and our sex life. I knew deep down she had recently let someone fuck her in the ass. I thought the drinks after work had a big part in it. I found out it wasn't the only thing causing me problems.

The next day I had to kick Cathy out of bed so she could get to work on time. I usually left just before her but she wasn't even up yet. She said something about being sore and tired. I said to her "Stop drinking like a fish with Emma and come home on time instead. You won't be hung over and I'll know you are safe at home instead of driving drunk!" With that parting note (with no kindness in my voice) I left for work. I didn't mention her sexual exploits of last night. I needed time to think. My wife just grunted at me as I walked out the door.

I got a call about two hours later from Cathy. "Bobby I am really sorry for last night. I drank too much and need to take a break. I am not sure what I said last night but I vaguely remember you taking care of me." She said this with a smile in her voice. "I will make it up to you tonight with some special love making. Are you interested my lover?" she added afterwards with a sultry voice. This sounded like the Cathy I always knew, not the slut that crawled home last night.

"I would love that but no drinking with Emma and come right home. I think we need to talk about a few things." I told her a stern voice.

"Ok Bobby that would be great. I will be home by 6:00pm and ready to go, if you know what I mean." she added in a sexy parting tone.

I tried to concentrate on work all day but it was a lost cause. I decide just before my work day ended that I would surprise Cathy at her workplace. Maybe take her out and have a nice dinner. I really needed to talk to her. All the crap about unpaid bills and anal sex would not leave my mind. I kept picturing her taking it up the ass from one of her workplace associates or just another drunk from the bar.

As I pulled up to her building I saw her leaving with Emma and Rod. They were getting in their car and taking off when I pulled up. They never saw me but Cathy left her car in the parking lot at work. She was still supposed to be at work until 5:30pm. It was just a little after 4:00pm when they were leaving. I also noticed something else funny. Emma was driving the car but Cathy and Rod got in the back seat together.

I followed them not wanting to be seen. They were in no hurry and were making for the large public park near our house. Emma pulled over and shut off the car. The parking lot was at the base of a hill so I parked by the entrance and walked up to the hill overlooking Emma's car. Emma turned around and was looking towards the back seat. I saw her duck her head down for a few minutes and then raise it back up. She was rubbing her nose like someone who just did a line of cocaine. I had seen it in college but never liked the stuff.

Then Emma left to go to the public restroom by the parking lot. Rod and Cathy never left the back seat. I made my way down the hill trying to keep out of sight and I got my first real shock in my marriage. Cathy was sucking Rod's cock like she was a kid with candy. I watched as Rod pulled her up by the hair after a few minutes (roughly by the way) and made her sit on his cock. She lifted up her dress and got on top of his cock looking out the front window. She was riding him reverse cowgirl style.

The window was open half way and I could hear them fucking and breathing heavy.

"That's it my slut, let me fuck that sweet ass of yours. If you do me real good I'll give you another 8 ball for later when your dick of a husband isn't around. You can get high and then fuck his worthless brains out." Rod was bragging to her. If I had a gun Rod would have been dead right then.

I was about 30 feet away and behind a tree. I was crushed inside but I didn't lose my wits altogether. I pulled out my cell phone and put it on picture mode. Using the tree to steady my shot I zoomed in all the way and got some shots of Cathy riding Rod's cock. Rod was sitting in the passenger back seat side and I was also outside looking on the same side as he yelled for Cathy to get off.

"Now is the time to earn your treat my beautiful slut. Suck my cock and swallow it all. If you do we can do some more lines afterwards."

Her face had a huge smile as she lowered her mouth to his cock. The cock that was just fucking her ass! I watched while still taking pictures as Rod grabbed her hair all of a sudden and started to power fuck her mouth. You could see him lift up off the seat and there was no mistake of who was there and what was going on in the cell phone pictures. I had a tough time taking anymore pictures as I was crying and couldn't see well for the moment.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Emma return. She got in the back seat on the other side of my wife. Cathy was just wiping off her lips when she saw Emma get in the car. They both did something I was even more shocked at. Emma and Cathy started to swap Rod's cum from one mouth and then back again. You could hear Rod saying "I love it when you to swap my cum. Now eat her out Cathy and Emma you can suck me back to life." Rod ordered at them both.

To my surprise my wife made some room between Emma's legs and started to go down on her pussy. "That's it Cathy, make my pussy feel real good, just like you always do. Come here Rod and let me suck on that wonderful cock of yours." Emma said while directing the action.

I took a few more pictures and called it a day. I needed to leave and go somewhere to think quietly. All the things I heard and seen were floating around in my head and I needed to get some perspective on it all. I went home right after that.

As I walked in the house I noticed something I didn't before. The house was becoming a mess. I would help Cathy with chores, did the dishes and vacuumed. I came from a big family and everyone was expected to help. No male superiority shit here. Just get the job done. Cathy was not getting the job done though. The house also smelled like old garbage.

I started to clean just to do something and soon I was immersed in cleaning and let my mind think about my situation. I knew what needed to be done but didn't know how to do it. I never knew Cathy did drugs. She even hated when I smoked a little pot back in the early days after college so I quit for her sake and never touched it again.

I still never remember her even mentioning drugs but she always spoke out against them if a news segment came on TV out about a suspected drug dealer in the area.

After about 30 minutes I looked around and the house was clean and all the smelly trash taken out. I opened all the windows and doors and aired out the place. I then went to the speed dial on our home phone and called her parents. I didn't know what to say but wanted Cathy's mother's opinion. She answered on the third ring.

"Barbara this is Bobby, do you a have a second to talk? I need your advice on something but first I need to ask you a question." I started the conversation with her.

"You know for you Bobby, anything! What do you need help with honey and what is your question?" She countered back to me.

"Did Cathy ever have a problem with drugs?" I asked her point blank.

She didn't answer and I thought the line went dead before I heard her voice almost with tears in it saying "Why do you ask Bobby?"

"Not fair, I asked you first and I want an honest answer too!" I insisted.

"Yes, back in her college days she had a problem with cocaine. We made her enter a rehabilitation clinic during her senior year out of state and she got clean. You met each other about 9 months after she got out. She went back and finished college here in town and then met you. You were a God send and she really changed her life around thanks to treatment and your love. We never brought it up because Tom and I felt it was all in the past and why bring up old skeletons out of the closet when they should stay there. You were level headed and just the thing she needed." Barbara told me of her feelings and of Cathy's past.

"Well she is doing drugs and I think we are going to separate if not just plain get a divorce. I caught her doing drugs and having sex with another couple to get them. I want you two to meet me here at 6:30pm tonight and see if we can put this right. From what I just witnessed she is losing all the love I have for her. I really don't want that. Beside I may lose my temper and regret something I might do." I confessed to her mom.

"Ok, Tom and I will be there at 6:30pm and help you sort this out. Bobby just remember this, the drugs are doing the thinking not her." Barb said to me.

"She is a big girl Barbara and knew quite well what she was doing. I will however wait until you are here to talk to her. I expect her here at 6:00pm. I guess this is an intervention. I have heard about them but I never thought I would need one for Cathy. This has taken me totally by surprise." I complained to her.

"Just keep your head on straight and we will be there by 6:30pm. Bobby we have been in your shoes and we are more than willing to help you and Cathy. You have been a wonderful son in law and I would hate to lose you to the Devil's Dandruff." Barbara finished.

"Devil's what?" I asked her.

"That is what Tom and I call cocaine, 'Devil's Dandruff'. We found it makes you lose all respect for yourself and your family. You will steal, lie and do things you never thought you would do just to get drugs. Just stay calm and we will be there soon. We love you Bobby and so does Cathy." Barb said ending her conversation with me. I nice way of showing it I thought to myself as I hung up.

I wait until 6:00pm and Cathy pulled up in the driveway. She came in and her eyes were wide and glassy. She looked around at the house and said something about the place being really clean. "No thanks to you!" I added under my breath. I was slowly loosing what patience I did have.

"Cathy, why don't you take a shower now? Meet me back in the living room when you are done. I need to talk to you about some bills." I suggested to her. She was sort of out of it and said a shower sounded like a good idea. I also wanted her to wash off the filth she got on her from her new favorite friends. I never wanted to punch my wife before but I felt my fist curling up as she walked away to the shower.

Her parents showed up about 20 minutes later and I welcomed them in. I could see Barb had been crying and Tom looked like someone just suckered punched him in the gut. They were not happy to be here and I could almost tell by the looks on their faces they thought this was all behind them and now it was back.

I got to Cathy's purse and told her mother to look inside. At the bottom was a piece of paper folded into a little envelope. She pulled it out with disgust on her face. "This shit almost destroyed her the last time and here it is again. I am really sorry Bobby she is using again." that was all her mother could say. Tom just looked on with a small tear in his eyes. They both gave me a sad look like they had been there before. I was glad I asked them here to talk to Cathy because the looks on their faces gave me the resolve to save Cathy and our marriage.

Finally Cathy came downstairs in shorts and a tank top. She was just rounding the corner of the living room when she saw her parents. The look on their faces said it all and then she saw the envelope Rod had given her earlier sitting right by her purse on the coffee table. She stopped in mid track and just looked at all of us but was mostly looking at the cocaine in the paper envelope.

"You had no right going through my purse!" she shouted at her mother. She had a wild look in her eyes like an animal caught in a trap.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers