Deviltry

Story Info
His desire to be with her forever results in much pain.
2.6k words
3.56
18.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could hear around me were the screams of other souls that had damned themselves to this inferno of pain. I would slump down against the chains that had bound my wrists to this wall as my entrails poured out of me. The pain would be visited upon me viciously each and every time that I had healed the injury. My torturers knew what my weakness was….

"Come on Marcus! You can meditate later!"

"You're right Raven." I shouted back as I slowly pulled myself from the depths of my center.

We had been friends as long as I could remember. We had lived together in this small fishing village for nearly 20 summers. She was bright, energetic, and enchanting. She was nearly my height with long black hair and a deep tan from countless days spent under the sun. I suppose that I had known for quite some time that she would be my wife. I loved her with all of my being and I had never considered the idea of life without her.

She dashed in before I had finished with my meditation completely and dove upon me as a hungry raptor upon its unwary prey. I was a bit shaken but I laughed right along with her as she tickled me mercilessly.

"You said you'd take me into the forest today, and here you are wasting away a perfectly good day!" She pouted

"Well…you know how upset the master would be if he knew I was neglecting my seekings." I replied with a small grin.

Her smile faded slightly "He is always staring at me with those hollow eyes of his…I really don't like him or the training he puts you through."

"Ah, but without the words of power that he has taught me, I'd never have been able to steal away your heart!"

She laughed and answered my smile with a light kiss. "You just might be right, sorcerer!"

Today was one of the days when I could actually laugh about the rigorous training that I underwent beneath the masters tutelage. I would try to isolate myself from the world and find the meaning of the words I would learn from him. Very few people could even hear the words of power, let alone use and understand them. I thought myself lucky until his scalding touch would again be upon me. "Your mind is not focused!" he would whisper into my ear in tones that felt like an iron brand upon me.

I had learned many uses in the years I had spent training with him. I could heal the most grievous of wounds with a simple nod, and strike down trees and mad beasts with lightning as if I were an enraged god of thunder. The master was never impressed with my accomplishments. He claimed that it was my destiny to be as a God among the men of this world. That my place was to be immortal. I wish that I could have been content with this "gift" that I had been given, but my thoughts were always upon Raven. This displeased the master such that he would strike me and pour his acidic insults upon me.

"It's because of that whore that you have not mastered this yet!" He said once. I rose from my position on the ground as if to strike him, and I saw something that I had never seen in those empty eyes of his. I saw fear.

Raven and I were walking through the forest looking for some herbs that I had been instructed to gather. As we walked we made small talk until she stopped and leaned up against a large willow tree.

"Hey, can we rest for a bit?" She asked feigning some heavy breathing.

"Sure, I could use a break myself" I said, playing along with her little game.

"Hey Marcus…" She started with a tinge of something in her voice

"…Have you ever considered…marriage?"

This was just too good to pass on…"Sure…I see a certain girl every day and she might not know it yet, but I was getting ready to propose." I tried to hide my smile as I continued "Do you think that Angelica would accept my proposal if I asked her?" I was completely prepared for the playful smack that she gave me. I then gently placed my arm around her and drew her close to me as I said, "I wasn't sure that you really wanted to, or I'd have asked you yesterday".

As I held her and stared into her bottomless, midnight blue eyes, I felt at peace. I gently placed a passionate kiss upon her silken lips. She ran her hands over my back as we both began losing ourselves in the flood of passion that was overtaking us. There were no words between us as we slowly began removing each other's simple clothes. I gently placed loving kisses upon her neck as I whispered into her ear, "I want you as my wife Raven, I have never, nor will ever love another".

I gently laid her down upon the soft moss that had gathered below this tree. Placing my hands upon her breasts, I began slowly massaging them as I lowered myself to taste her. Slowly, I began to lick and suck upon her clit as she began quietly moaning in her throes of pleasure.

"Marcus…. it's so good…. oh please don't ever stop!" She cried out as her body began to shake. I continued my delightful task as the sweet taste of her juices rolled across my swiftly moving tongue. My entire world had become nothing but the desire to please her. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to her face and we exchanged a deep kiss while we shared her sweet ambrosia.

As our tongues moved around each other like serpents at play she reached her delicate hand down to my manhood and slowly guided it to her entrance. "I want you inside of me Marcus" she said as we briefly broke from our kiss. Ever so slowly, I began to slide myself deep inside of her. I stopped when I reached her maidenhead not wanting to cause her any pain when she grabbed me and forced me through it. She gasped deeply at the sudden sharp pain but quickly forgot it as we began to move together as one being…now made whole by our union.

Our pace began to quicken as moans of absolute desire escaped us. We had gotten into a smooth rhythm as the pleasure was mounting to inescapable heights. She again began to quake as explosive charges coursed through every fiber of her body. She pulled me deeper into her as I began to spasm with her and released my seed into her womb. Over and over I was gripped with agonizing pleasure as I continued to let go my cum into her screaming depths.

We began to slow as the fury of the moment left us. I placed myself next to her and held her as the cool embrace of moonlight overtook the setting suns warm visage. She slept with her head upon my chest as I went over all that had happened in my head. Raven had captured me in every imaginable way, and I would ask her to be my wife forever the moment she awoke.

…Forever?…

What if the master had been correct? That my place truly was to be immortal. I would watch as my only love slipped away from me each day…one piece at a time. And I would be left alone. I resolved to find a way to keep us together forever. I would pay any price to have her by my side for the remainder of eternity.

…Any Price?…

I had told Raven that I would make her my bride, but that I had wanted to finish my training with the master in hopes that we could leave this village for a larger city. She reluctantly agreed after I told her that I had but a few things left to learn from him.

I worked like mad in my studies to find the answers that I was seeking. I would rifle through the books that the master kept looking for any clue that I could use to complete my task. I continued to keep up the façade of the grateful student while the master had his lifeless eyes upon me. I thought that he might have suspected that I was hiding something, but he had no way of knowing what that might be. And so this continued for three more months. It was at the end of this time that I discovered a way to accomplish my task.

All the while I tried to keep my dearest Raven in the dark as to what I was doing. So I spent as much time with her as I could spare and loved her as a husband. It would not be much longer, and then there would be no more worry of death and sickness. We would be one until time unraveled.

I set about gathering the things I would need to complete the ritual on one of the days that I had off from my studies. The ritual was simple…perhaps too simple. It required only that I find a small ruby to use as a focus for the power. I found one that would be suitable one day as I was looking through the master's cabinets. Today though…I was not successful in hiding my intentions. I heard words being whispered and knew not what they meant…only their purpose.

I found myself caged by invisible chains while my breath was taken from me. "I had no idea you were this foolish Marcus" said the master to my pained ears. "I shall show you the pain that you have brought with your idiotic desires!" he proclaimed in his raspy voice. Again, he spoke powerful words as an image of Raven appeared in the air. She was in a place of flame…a place of hate and was being ravaged by countless depraved and hateful souls.

I reached deep within myself and pulled out every ounce of strength that I could muster and cut through the master's magickal chains like a scythe through ripe wheat. He stumbled back as is I had physically struck him with a look of disbelief on his withered face. "Where have you sent her?!" I shouted at his now quivering form. "T-to the placed of lost souls…you can never reach her there!" he said as he appeared to grow even weaker within my gaze. "We shall see…" I remarked as I began to speak the words that would allow me to travel through this window that the master had conjured.

There was a brief rush of power as I felt myself starting to go through. I felt anger and triumph as I began to move through until I heard the master's laughter. "You are even more foolish than I had thought as I beheld a terrible sight. The master had Raven in his arms. I then tried to turn back from my course but felt the unbreakable grip of some demon upon my ankle. "Marcus, come back!!" Raven screamed as I felt all of my strength leave me. "I'm certain this woman will be glad to carry my seed into a true heir for my legacy!" the master shouted as I slipped into darkness and flame.

I became dimly aware that I was alive in this place. This…place of living death and hateful memories. No sooner had I become aware that I was chained to some sort of wall then I realized that something had placed a blade to my throat. I feebly raised my head to see…Raven's face.

Through the endless torture in the endless days I always saw the face of my love, destroying every part of me that was once alive. The creatures had taken my thoughts from me and twisted them to their own means. Many times I would see Raven walk up to me as if to help ease my pain only to twist the knife that had been thrust into my heart. Then there would be her voice moaning like a whore as the damnable creatures lapped up the blood that poured from my body. They had given my pain the face of my only solace.

Yeah…they knew my weakness. They knew why I would not let myself die, and they knew that I was at their sadistic mercy. They were starting to let me heal my throat enough to get out more than the words of healing. These infernal creatures were too impulsive and longed to hear my wails of agony. What they did not know, but would soon find out was that I had found a way out.

The next time a demon wearing the face of my love begged to hear my screams…I screamed out the words that would pull me through the rift that I hoped was there. I had to assume that the master was far too much like these demons and was torturing Raven as surely as these fucking creatures were torturing me.

The rift was there…I felt it…I felt myself being poured through it like a mass of quicksilver. Now was the time for my revenge…now was the time that I would repay the master a thousand-fold for the pain he had visited upon me.

I sprung into being in the master's abode. My scorched eyes quickly adjusted to see two shadowed forms. "Marcus!" shouted one of the figures in a voice that I had learned meant pain in my time within the conflagration. But something sent my words of death to the other form as I again realized the voice of the true Raven.

The master tried to erect some form of defense, but the blast overwhelmed him. There was a sound of many bones breaking as his form flew through the wall of his house and came to rest about 40 yards outside of it.

I could still barely see with my eyes the way they were, but I was engulfed in Raven's embrace. I just let myself fall limp within her arms. There were no words between us…we had both just spent an eternity in pain. Hers in watching me suffer and mine in knowing that she must be suffering.

As I rested in Raven's arms, I began to feel life return to me. As we walked out of the house we saw that only about 2 hours had passed. Not caring enough to wonder how the master had manipulated time we walked towards my humble shack. When we arrived there she began removed all of my clothes to make sure that I was not injured. She saw the scars that were upon every inch of my torso and wept for me. "Raven, do not weep for me…your pain hurts me more than any of these vile marks" I said to her softly. She smiled and began to kiss me with much more passion and fervor.

For the second time…we made love. She pushed me down onto my small bed and began kissing and sucking on the head of my cock as it grew harder. She continued to please me with her gorgeous mouth until I felt I was sure to cum. She released me from her mouth and slowly lowered herself onto me, my cock slowly sliding into her. There were only cries of pleasure as I met each of her downward movements with a gentle upward stroke.

"Oh…Marcus…fill me…uhm…up with your…hard…cock!" she screamed as we came together. Our juices mixing together and running out of her and onto me. As we came down from our passion I showed her the small ruby and told her that it would fit well into the ring that I would give her…..

I had paid my price. I had also received my reward.