Devolution of a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get far though before my confidence waned. I rounded a bend and saw that there was a bridge up ahead. When I got a little closer to the bridge, I crouched down and studied the problem that faced me.

The bridge went over a road. That was going to be a problem. It wouldn't be a problem while I was on the bridge itself. The bridge had walls that would shield me from the view of the traffic. But as I approached the bridge and left the bridge I would have no such protection. Also, to make matters worse, on the other side of the bridge I would no longer be surrounded by forest. From what I could see, there were homes on one side of the tracks and businesses on the other.

It wasn't as bad as it sounded. The homes that I could see had solid wood fences bordering the tracks. Behind the businesses there were chain-link fences with trees and bushes bordering the tracks. Still, it was clear that I was going into a populated area. I'd have to be very careful not to attract attention.

I began listening to the sound of the cars. There were regular interruptions in the traffic, so I decided to get a little closer, wait for silence, and make a break for it.

That's just what I did, and it went well. I was onto the bridge and shielded by its walls long before a car came. I walked down the center of the tracks, staying low, until I reached the far side of the bridge, then I waited once again for a break in the traffic. My intention was to run straight for the fence behind the first house, stay low, and keep going until I could no longer be seen from the road.

Silence came. I was on my toes, leaning forward like a sprinter in the blocks. That's when a man stepped out from behind the fence!

I knew he saw me. He looked straight at me. Still I turned around, ran to the wall of the bridge and squatted there trying to become invisible. It was not a good hiding place. But I just stayed there with my head to my knees, frozen in fear.

I heard the man climb the rocks up to the train tracks. One quick look told me he was coming down the tracks toward me. I was plainly visible to him. Still I remained frozen.

When he reached me he said simply, "Are you alright?"

I lifted my head, feeling completely ashamed and nodded.

"Can I take that gag off so you can talk?"

Again I nodded.

He removed the ball gag and asked, "What are you doing here?"

I told him the first thing that came to mind. "My girlfriends dared me to do this. All I have to do is get down the tracks a little ways. Then I'll be safe." I said it to him somewhat pleadingly. He was a middle aged man, probably old enough to be my father. I didn't want him calling the cops on me.

"You're very beautiful," he said admiringly. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

I nodded to him, feeling slightly less afraid. Then he put his hands on my breasts. I didn't pull back. I guess I may have let out a slight moan. Whatever I did, I think it encouraged him.

It turns me on like crazy thinking back on that guy now. He was a great lover! Okay, so we didn't really make love. But he was so gentle, and he really seemed to know his way around a woman's body. First he played with my tits, lightly scraping my nipples with his fingernails. He had my whole body trembling. Then he had me lay down and he kneeled between my legs and went down on me. He didn't dive right in like so many men do. He parted my pussy lips, pulled back the hood of my clit, and started licking it very lightly with his tongue. At first I was a little embarrassed. From my previous encounter, I had dried cum all over my pussy and thighs. I guess the cum was probably still leaking out of me. But I quickly forgot about that. The sensations he was bringing out in me were too wonderful. I wanted desperately to grab his head and push it down into my pussy, but I couldn't. All I could do was lie there and moan and lift my hips to his mouth.

He seemed to know just when I was reaching the point when I couldn't take it any more. He stuck a finger in my pussy, curling it repeatedly against my g-spot. At the same time, he began licking my clit harder with long, slow strokes. He made me cum so hard I damn near passed out!

After that, the guy made no attempt to fuck me. He just thanked me for allowing him to do that. "When you get to be my age," he said, "you dream about having one more chance to be with a woman as young and beautiful as you are.

"I'd like to see you again if you're willing," he went on. "I could take you out to dinner, maybe buy you something nice. I'm married so we'd have to be careful. Why don't I give you my business card? If you want to see me again, or if you ever need help, you can give me a call."

Then, with business card in hand, he realized the obvious. "Oh, I forgot," he said laughing. "You don't have any place to put this. I'll put it here, under the railing. You can come back and pick it up sometime when your hands are free." Then he stood and helped me to my feet. "Are you going to be alright?"

I nodded.

"Do you want me to put this back on you?" he asked holding up the ball gag.

I nodded again.

He put the ball gag back on, wished me luck with my dare, and walked back the way he had come. I was speechless! Okay, when he was talking to me I was speechless. I had been acting like a star struck little schoolgirl. Now that I had the ball gag in my mouth I simply couldn't speak. But I looked after the guy as he walked away and couldn't help but think how handsome he was. I've already been back to that bridge to get his card. I think I'm going to give him a call.

Anyway, once again I was alone with my thoughts -- and my naked body. At this point I was so tired I had almost lost all fear of being seen. All I wanted was to get home.

I waited until I heard no cars, then I took off running. I stayed off the side of the tracks, close to the wooden fences. I tried to stay down, hoping I wouldn't be seen by anyone who might be out behind the businesses on the other side of the tracks. Once, at a gap in the fence, I saw some kids in a yard. But I'm pretty sure they didn't see me.

Amazingly, I made it through that populated area without being caught by anyone! I saw the Peep show sign on top of a building up ahead and realized I was almost home-free. Then I saw where the hole in the fence was and realized I wasn't quite home-free yet. Right beside the hole in the fence, on my side of the fence, two guys were standing. One had no pants on and was bent over, holding on to the fence with both hands. The other had his pants down around his ankles and was fucking the first from behind.

The guys were shielded from view to anyone in the parking lot. The vines and shrubs on the other side of the fence were quite thick. But I had a perfect view of the two of them. And it was quite an intense sight! It gave me a new understanding of the attraction men feel for going to peep-shows.

The guy doing the fucking was really pounding the other guy's ass. With each thrust their bodies were making slapping sounds. The guy on the receiving end was doing a lot of quiet grunting and moaning. He had his back arched, and his legs spread. I could see about half of his face, and his expression was so erotic I swear I'll never forget it. If I could have masturbated right then, I surely would have. As it is, every time I think back on how that guy looked with his muscular ass getting reamed, I end up playing with myself.

I watched those guys fuck until they finished. Then, as they stood there, one guy pressed up against the other guy's ass, I decided to make a run for it. I knew they were going to see me, but I also knew that Scott's car was only a short distance away.

I ran right past those guys, not even turning to see the look on their faces. I dashed through the break in the fence and looked until I saw Scott's car parked about halfway between the fence and the street. 'THANK GOD,' I was thinking! Then I started running again.

I saw one man sitting in his car as I ran past. I heard him get out, but I didn't stop or slow down. I headed straight for Scott's car. When I got there I had to turn my back to the passenger side door so I could open it with my cuffed hands. The man from the car was walking straight towards me.

A surge of panic went through me. I frantically got Scott's car door open. I turned to get in. I took one last look behind me. And then I gave up.

I guess that shows just how easy I am! I had been about to jump in the car and try to get the doors locked. I might even have been able to do it before the guy got there. But instead I just gave up. I looked back, saw how close the man was, and instead of jumping in the car, I just lay my head on the seat, closed my eyes, and waited.

I knew what was coming. My whole posture was an invitation to this guy. My feet were on the ground outside the car, my chest was on the car seat, my legs were spread. I'm guessing he didn't have to do too much thinking to know that I expected to get fucked.

I heard his footsteps as he approached behind me. I heard the sounds of him dropping his pants. Then I felt him take hold of my hips and guide his cock into my still sloppy cunt.

He was big! Not long, I guess. I'm not sure. But I know his cock was thick. I could tell that much for sure. Still, I didn't react much. I was too tired. I just hung there, being held up by his hands and let him fuck me.

He pulled out after a half-dozen strokes. Then he started pushing his cock against my asshole. That surprised me! I wanted him to stop, or at least slow down, but I had no way to tell him so. All I could do was try to relax my asshole.

It didn't work. The guy was just too damn thick. When his cock popped inside me, the pain shot through me like fire. If you've ever been fucked in the ass you probably know what I'm talking about. It's the kind of pain that makes you scream and takes your breath away all at the same time. I did scream -- into the ball gag. Then, as he began taking shallow strokes, the pain began to subside.

His strokes got deeper and my ass began to accept them, even though it felt like I was being stretched to the limit. Before long it even started feeling good.

Then he reached under me and began playing with my clit. That's when I started loosing it. I was moaning, pushing back against him, arching my back, lifting my head -- and I found myself looking straight at Scott, grinning at me broadly through the driver's side window.

I wasn't able to think at that point. When I looked at Scott there was no sense of relief, or anger, or anything else for that matter. I just looked at him, thinking about nothing at all for the space of about two strokes - and then I had a massive orgasm.

It was big -- really big! It made me scream. It made my sight go blurry. It sent my pussy and ass into spasms. I found myself unable to clench my asshole at all. I was just wide open with this thick cock slamming into me. I think I saw stars right up until the time the guy came and finally pulled out of me. I collapsed where I was, then finally looked behind me only to see three men (including the one who had fucked me) looking down at my soaking ass and pussy.

I felt a surge of relief when Scott came around the car and said, "Okay guys, show's over. She's too tired to fuck anymore today. If you come back next Saturday afternoon, I'll probably let you fuck her then."

And as the guys watched, Scott helped me into the passenger seat and sat me down. He took off the ball-gag; unlocked the handcuffs. He gave me a shirt to put on. Then he went around to the driver's side and got in.

Just before we pulled out, the guy who had taken my ass spoke, "Thank you both for that experience. You have the sweetest ass I've ever seen," he said to me. "I just hope you'll let me have it again."

I mustered up the strength to smile back at him. "You can count on it," I said.

12