Devoutly to be Wished Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her palms over Bijou's nipples. Feeling them harden against her hands sent a shiver through Sara. Bijou was not the only one who was waiting. Sara's clothes had begun to feel like the tightest rope, holding her, rubbing against her. It was incredible, how wet she was already, merely from this exploration of Bijou's pale skin. Focus, Sara.

Her fingers tightened around Bijou's nipples, pulling from breast to tip gently at first and then testing how far she could go, increasing pressure, tightness, on one while she covered the other with her lips. Judging from Bijou's voice, which hummed and moaned in pleasure, everything she was doing was good. Another contented, "Mmm," escaped Sara's lips as she sucked. Her tongue snaked around first one nipple and then the other, followed by her teeth, dragging and pulling, increasing the stain of red arousal against each white breast. Bijou seemed already halfway to coming, her moans making it clear that she loved the intense sensations.

Sara reluctantly left Bijou's breasts and dropped to her knees between her feet. "Move your feet apart a little more." Sara knew exactly how that request would echo through Bijou's body. Bijou was overwhelmed already, her breath ragged, her lips open. Their eyes met without smiles this time, both women entranced by need. Sara's eyes stayed locked with Bijou's as she moved her mouth closer to her cunt lips but veered off at the last second to kiss her pelvic bone. Sara smiled to herself when she heard Bijou swear. She would probably never get away with this ever again.

She licked and kissed her way to Bijou's slit. Two fingers, already slick, petted gently before pressing deeper and parting her. "God," Sara whispered as she moved closer, her fingers stroking, circling and sliding inside Bijou.

Her tongue found Bijou's clit. She felt Bijou's hands tangle into her hair and heard her cooing with pleasure as she slowly fucked her two fingers in and out of Bijou's wet cunt, while her tongue teased, fast and slow, up and down. She suspected that Bijou came easily and she wanted to make this last, take her as high as she could, so she broke up her rhythm to draw it out and make her wait.

Bijou was moving now, overwhelmed by Sara's teasing. Her hips rocked against Sara's mouth, hands pulled at her hair and a steady stream of moans urged Sara further. Sara reached up with her free hand and pulled at her nipple, while her other hand fucked Bijou's cunt harder and faster. They both moaned as Sara's tongue flattened and pressed against the swollen little clit. Sara knew when Bijou's thighs started shaking that she was on the edge. She looked up into the other woman's unfocused eyes and watched her peak, her insistent fingers finally taking Bijou over the top. She felt breathless.

Bijou came with a force only possible when someone is fully in touch with their sexual spirit, confident enough to let it soar outside the body and circle the room. Her voice rose and she arched back, overcome. Sara watched in awe, her body aching for release too but unwilling to satisfy the hunger, or even to touch herself.

She stood up as Bijou came back into herself and they held each other tight. Gently, Sara slid her fingers free and traced them up to Bijou's mouth. Bijou kissed them, smiling, and then kissed Sara, the fingers still between their mouths. Bijou pulled back, looking like she had a million things to say but couldn't say any of them.

The first thing she managed was, "Sara, good God. That was... You are amazing. And goddamnit, you're still completely dressed!"

"I was busy doing other things--like you."

"Good lord. How self-centered of me. And how very... toppy of you," grinned Bijou. "Took advantage of me and everything."

"I know I'll probably never get away with that again," said Sara, trying to look contrite.

"Quite the contrary," said Bijou. "You, sweetmeat, know perfectly well that you can rightfully get away with anything you like, and you can definitely add that sort of behavior to the list." She grinned. "Just for the record. But I'm beginning to see a certain... inequality in this scene." She gestured to her thoroughly naked self, and then to Sara, still dressed, if barefoot.

Bijou stepped back, hands on her hips, acting like she was deciding where to begin on a construction project. Sara suddenly hesitated. She had been thinking about this part. She was pretty different from "normal" women, whatever that was, and her lovers had always had to get accustomed to how intense she was, how she was sometimes overwhelmed by the slightest touch, how much she wanted to be talked to, how much she didn't need the sort of tentative, hearts and flowers approach most women seemed to... As familiar as they seemed to be to one another, would the knowledge extend that far? Bijou noticed the hesitation, and drew forward again, wrapping her arms around Sara and bending to press their foreheads together for a moment. "What is it, doll?"

"God, I don't know. I'm so odd, compared to most people, and I want to tell you, cause you of all people would understand... Maybe you already know. Touch drives me crazy. Voices drive me crazy. I'm so over the top for most people... What I like, how I am, I don't even know where to start."

"See, though, we fit here too. Not that that's a surprise," said Bijou, moving to murmur into her ear. Sara felt her body quiver, and her hands clutched at Bijou's hips. "You're strangely wired, and not only did I already know that, I love that, since, well, so am I." She moved her hand down over Sara's waist, watching carefully the way the pressure made her writhe and lean in. "And strangely wired people fascinate me, since I can't take anything for granted, and I have to learn as I go."

"Here's the thing," said Bijou, her voice light and a little hypnotic. "I'll admit I do have a little bit of a toppy streak, and even though I try to keep it under control, it's just sorta how I am. But I'm not the type who would ever order anyone to do anything. It's more my style to just tell you what would make me amazingly hot and see what happens. I'm a talker. That's what I do. Some people think I talk too much in these situations, in fact. But I'm just going to tell the truth, here, and see if you like that."

"Like this," and she moved toward Sara, snaking her arm around Sara's waist and pressing close. "See, the truth is, I want to know what makes you tick. Your contradictions fascinate me and your intensity is hypnotic and I just want to play with you, for days and days, till I know every inch of you." Bijou's voice was quiet, and it seemed to go through Sara's body, making her tingle. "It's not to figure you out, because I wouldn't flatter myself that I'm smart enough to do that. But more because I think you're a volcano, a hot mystery, and I bet you'd be just as gorgeous and amazing and, well, fun, in bed, as you are everywhere else. That is, if I can carefully learn how you're wired. And I flatter myself that I might be able to take you some nice places." She cast a look down at her drenched thighs. "It would only be fair, really," she said, grinning.

Sara was already overwhelmed by the steady voice in her ear. Bijou had a low voice, almost masculine sometimes. It was sexy, and it was merciless. As were her hands, which moved and gripped, almost randomly, here and there on Sara's body, measuring the round curve of her ass, tracing up her arm to her neck. It was as if she were running her hands over a piano keyboard, testing the action, seeing how it was tuned.

"I would never think of telling you to do anything," she continued, her tone gentle and amused. "And yes, I want to devour you right this minute, but I also like the idea of making you wait, just a little. So I'm torn, y'see." Bijou really was at her best when she could just talk, just say exactly what she was thinking, and so few people were willing to put up with that. Maybe Sara would be. She continued.

"So part of me wants to run, right now, drag you in to the bedroom and rip your clothes off and start learning my way around that ..." she leaned back for emphasis, looking Sara up and down, "that stunning landscape, but part of me thinks it would be really interesting to put that off for a moment, to make myself wait, to make you wait..." Now her hands were back to running all over Sara, finding nipples already hard under her shirt, tracing dangerously close to her pussy as they trailed around thighs and arms. Sara writhed. Bijou did seem to have one or two of her numbers.

"But you choose," Bijou's light growl was right next to her ear again, a barely perceptible breath moving the hair on her neck. "I want to hear what you want. I could drag you off right now, I could just undress you right here and slide up against you, or, I don't know, just off the top of my head, I could go sit over there and just watch you take your clothes off, kinda slowly, like you would if you knew someone were watching you. Honestly, it would be really hot to see what it does to you, to make you wait a bit. But it's up to you -- tell me which one sounds," she punctuated her last word with a distinct nibble, just a single light press of her teeth, on Sara's ear, "...good." Sara shuddered.

12