Diablo

Story Info
Gamers play in the world of old-school Diablo.
7.1k words
4.4
47.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

-You'll have to excuse me for my English; it's not my first language. I don't think it'll cause you big problems to read, but you'll certainly find some mistakes. -

Ogden the innkeeper was just about to lock his guest-filled house for the night when the rain started to fall. Looking through the little hole in the door, he stares at the shining moon. "Full moons are signs, my son. You never know what might happen during full moons..." His father used to say. But right now, he cared more about being dry and warm inside his house than anything else. The 18-year-old boy really feels safe inside his huge home and inn. He heard so many stories about adventurers that had to sleep outside in the middle of endless forests, or wizards that had to stay up in their towers even though raging storms were filling them with rain or snow. He smiles at himself, thinking about his dull but safe life. "The eleventh century is not barbaric like the past!" he thinks to himself. But as a kid he had dreamed about these famous adventures and wanted, like everybody else, to wander deep into caverns and dungeons. Back then he could see himself waving a short sword in a hand and a burning torch in the other, running fearlessly into the darkness of the night towards the evil creatures that lie therein. He wanted to rid his village of the so-called demons that came nearly every week to raid the food shops. But as of today, these stories about demons was the subject everyone was talking about. Why? Because they didn't appear in the last three weeks. Nobody even complained about any damages because there wasn't any. His father, like a lot of people in the village, think that they've been delivered by a courageous group of wanderers that, when informed of their situation, went to the forest and killed all the demons. Maybe. But there are others stories about the whys of their new behaviors.

But before even beginning to think about the witch's story, Ogden jumps back from the little hole when he sees a man appearing on the other side of the door. But, after a few seconds, he realizes that he didn't appear, he just turned the corner of his house and walked to the door. He's drenched and looking at Ogden, asking him to open the door to let him in. Shaking-off the fear to regain control of himself, Ogden walks back to the door and slides the large wooden peg that locked it in place. When the man enters, Ogden is once again surprised. He notices that the man is much taller than he had thought; he must've been crouched down a little when he looked through the hole. Now, standing tall in the hall, he must be at least six feet and four inches. And he's not the tall and slim kind of guy. He looks like all his body is made of muscles; huge shoulders and chest, with powerful arms and legs that complete this sculpture of a man. Ogden is still in shock before this mastodon when the man speaks out loud to someone outside. Intrigued, our innkeeper looks outside too, only to see one of the most beautiful woman pass through the door. Even though she appears to be as much a warrior as the man, she looks at Ogden with a smile that calms him a lot. Now all his ideas about robbers were gone.

If he was impress by the massive man, Ogden is now more than amazed by the woman standing before him now. Her long red hair waves softly down to her lower back, with the most part of them trapped in a tress. But around her face, some rebel locks emerge to add to her charms. While the man has a claymore strapped on his back, she carries a long bow across her chest. And what a chest. He only looks directly at it for about a second, too afraid of being caught, but he's simply stunned by the sheer beauty that reigns there. Her leather-clad breasts are outlined even more by the tight bow string that passes between them. The water-dripping leather armor is sticking to her body like a second skin and Ogden can even see her cold nipples poking against the clothes. Her leather vest doesn't even cover her belly, only her breasts. Ogden guesses that it was magical because in combat, dressed like this, she would have been defenseless. And everybody knows that no one should underestimate magical stuff. Her body was thigh and the probable years of training shows clearly on her nude skin. A lot lower than her navel hangs a thong-like leather piece that barely hides her crotch.

When she moves to close the door behind her, Ogden sees another piece of clothing covering her bush. But behind, it simply passes between her buttocks, to reveal one of the most beautiful thing Ogden ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her ass is simply perfect, and it too looked like it's magical! Round, firm, with a little line that separates it from her long thighs, and yet through the strength it seems like the smoothest thing that exists. When she bends forward to see if someone followed them (that's what she says to the man) Ogden feels like he will loose consciousness: putting her hands on her knees and keeping her legs perfectly straight, she looks like a warrior nymph out of his dreams. And God knows that he has a lot of dreams! Placed like this, she gives Ogden a chance to marvel at her long legs. They look strong but without bulging muscles. Simply long, lean and firm. Beautiful. Ogden lets out, very faintly, a small moan that sounds pretty much like "Oh my God!", and feel his knees becoming soft when she turns a bit before arching her back even more. Suddenly, the man who's still just beside Ogden sees him loose his balance and grabs him by the shoulders, with a laugh that surprises Ogden. He looks like the serious and silent type, too worried about his quests to ever laugh. But when he lifts Ogden up to put him back on his feet, the giant looks at the women and, laughing, says to her; "Alicia, I think you're too much for him to bare." When she turns around, with a new smile on her lovely face, she realizes that the position she was in could indeed have some effects on the young man. Laughing, she tells to the man; "You're probably right Silver, I should apologize!"

After walking to Ogden, she takes him by the shoulders and pulls him to her. She's taller than he was, and she pressed his face just under her neck, feeling his chin softly resting on the beginning of the swelling of her breasts. Keeping him there a few seconds, she tells him that she's sorry if she made him feel uncomfortable. But even if she looks in control of her little game, she's surprised to feel both his hands lowering on her ass and squeezing her buttocks slowly but strongly. Pushing him gently backward, she tells him; "Woo there, don't go too fast. Maybe time will let you win the right to touch me, but not now. " Then, getting closer to him once more, she puts her mouth near his ear and; "Sometimes at night, I sleepwalk around. But since I always sleep naked... Well, if you see me, just know that I'm always horny when I wake up..." Now Ogden's really shaking nervously. He shows them the way to their room and takes the few gold pieces he asks of all his customers. But for them, and the exchange he had with Alicia, he could have let them stay the nigh free. When he closes their door, he walks back downstairs looking at his hands and remembering the magical feeling that he had when he foolishly grabbed her ass. They both could've killed him in a second, but he didn't care at the moment. When he felt her breasts against his chin and neck, he simply obeyed his instincts and grabbed her ass! All he knows now is that he'll have troubled night and he wonders if he'll be able to sleep!

In their room, the strange couple begins to take off their clothes, still laughing at Ogden. They left their boots downstairs near the door and they both like the feeling of the dry wood on their bare feet. After a few comments about Ogden, she turns her back to Silver and asks him if he wants to untie the knot to her leather vest. When he slowly loosen the strings, she feels like her breasts are taking a deep breath. From the gracious figure they had when Ogden looked at them, they become even fuller; the tight leather frees them at last. When the light armor falls down to the floor, she cups her breasts in her hands and massages them gently to rub off the strain. "This feels so good!" During her adventures, she needs them to be firmly braced; she doesn't want them in the way... But for this peaceful night at the inn, she can let them breed freely. Sliding his hands around her waist, Silver moves them up until they reach Alicia's. "Here, let me do that..." With a smile she takes her hands off and let him do the dirty work! When he pulls her back against his chest, she can feel his strength around her delicate breasts and the feeling is simply delicious. He had the chance of caressing her hundreds of times, but each one of them is like a new world discovered. Even though her skin is still cold from the rain, he can feel the incredible heat that awaits him just a little deeper under the goose bumped skin.

While he revels on her breasts, she moves her hands behind her back to the knot that ties her thong. After undoing the thin leather strap that follows the sensual curve of her crotch, she unties the two strings that circles around her waist. During those few seconds, Silver had the time to light up a flame inside Alicia's pussy and she doesn't loose a second before letting her hands slide down her belly to then grasp the red curve between her thighs. Spreading her lips with one hand, she lets the other explore a little deeper. With a finger, she rubs her sex hole without entering; pressing against her warm flesh, she just teases herself. With that same finger she brushes her clit slowly; transforming Silver's flame into a raging fire. When his hands forget her breasts and slide down to replace her fingers, she places her own hands behind her once more. Fumbling only a few seconds, she unhooks Silver's belt and begins to push it down.

She must bend to push it further down and as she does, she feels his dick bouncing up against her lips, now free of his restraints. The weight of Silver's meat always surprises her. When she first saw his nine inches erection, three years ago, she thought she could not ever take that much inside her. But as time passed by, she learned to loosen up to let him in. Now it's not even a problem and they both know it, being able to take the full advantages of a nine-incher. After walking out of his armored gear, Silver turns Alicia around and lifts her in his arms. When he feels the underside of his dick rubbing against his lover's wet slit, even his muscled legs seem now weaker. Staying like this for a few minutes, he lingers in the feelings of the burning women in his arms. He never knew, and still does not know, if she's a "nympho". She never answered the question. Either she's too shy to admit her condition or she wants him to feel completely free to take her whenever he wants. Anyway, he loves her for that and for many other things.

Lowering her on the bed, he kneels down between her wide opened legs and bend down to kiss her nipples. Grabbing his head in a firm lock, she continues to rub her wet lips against her lover's long cock. After a long moan, Silver can't wait any longer and he wants to be inside her. Moving back a little to be able to press the head of his cock against her pussy, he grabs it firmly and caresses her with it. Moving it up and down between the many folds of her red lips, he knows this sends her to incredible sexual heights. When she starts moaning, Alicia puts her hands on Silver's cock and pushes off his. Pulling him inside slowly, her moans become cries of lust. When she feels her hole clasping on the other side of his head, she squeezes the muscles in her pussy around it. Now it's Silver's turn to moan. Moving the head of Silver's cock around in her pussy, massaging her clit from inside, she senses the sexual pulsations devastating every last ounce of apprehension inside her. Every time she's about to have serious sex, she fears that her desire will take over and transform her into a pure sexual being. She knows that it happened before and she's unsure she wants it again. She can become literally dangerous when the balance in her spirit shifts but with Silver near her, she feels safer. When she has simple, carnal and fun sex with strangers or women, it can't happen. But when she's with Silver, the man she loves, the tension increases too much. but he can physically restrain her during her rages and that's why now, like every other time with him, feel's a bit safer. He knows how to start her off with a perfect timing, quick enough to give her what she needs next, relieve at the same time her unbridled spirit and bringing her back to normal.

When she feels him pushing a bit , she frees his cock, closes her eyes and smiles, expecting what's to come. In a long, single and smooth motion, he slides inside her, feeling her muscles stretching to let the last few inches of him inside her. Instead of pulling back, he keeps still and waits for Alicia's reaction. When she stops twisting around on the bed from the only sensation of the first penetration, she stops and looks at him, knowing full well what this immobility means. "Oh yes Silver, I want to feel you there, now." With that, he pulls all the way back and plunges inside once more, pulling a long moan out of Alicia's mouth through her blood red lips. After getting out, he grabs his cock and is pleased with the result; it's completely covered with her juices, a few drops even fall on the floor. Lowering his head a little, he places himself against Alicia's other hole. With that, she moves her legs up to rest her ankles on his shoulders. After tilting her ass up a bit, Alicia gives Silver the angle he needed. Pushing slowly, he feels Alicia's hole taking him easily and he pushes further inside. About half-way in, he hears Alicia take in a sharp breath, telling him that he's not wet enough to go further. Silver pulls out and plunges once more into her warm and wet pussy. Instead of pulling out like she expects him to do, he starts to fuck her madly. In a surprised shock, she says to him, between her moans; "Do you want to kill me with pleasure? Aaaaahhhhh...my god don't stop!"

Putting all his strength to the rhythm, Silver gives his lover the energy she needed to ignite and burn wildly. She doesn't even bother to try to shush her moans, she simply lets it all out. Like a fireball of emotions, Alicia's orgasm blows her to pieces with a single blow. Glued to her breasts, Silver's eyes see them finally calm down as her breathing barely moderate it's mad race. Just then, he quickly pulls out of Alicia's pussy. She throws her hands to him, trying to grab his cock uncontrollably, just like if she was waking from a nightmare, crying and panting hard. Instead of giving himself to her, he lowers the head of his cock once more and pushes in. This time there's no stopping him. When she feels him going inside her once more, she throws herself back on the bed, putting her arms over her head, stretching them frantically while moaning crazily. As for him, he must close his eyes as the sensation of his cock penetrating Alicia's dark hole is too much for him. Tight, harsher than her luscious pussy, yet so erotic and powerful. He feels her body resisting him, expanding painfully, a pain he knows adds up to Alicia's pleasure. When her muscles gave way to the last inch of Silver's cock, they clamp hard on him. As he feels his balls on her ass and her buttocks softly pressing against his own skin, he can't hold his moans any longer. Low guttural sounds invade the rooms with proof after proof of the incredible pleasure explosion. When Alicia feels his entire length inside her, and hears his moans, she simply fades out. Loosing all her senses except the feeling of touch, she knows she's going to loose herself in the infinite pool of carnal pleasures.

Silver sees the change in Alicia as her legs fall down, hanging limply each sides of his waist. Her arms follow the same path, falling like dead beside her. He knows he must not stop, and anyway he knows he can't. Throughout her body, Alicia knows that orgasms flare up like volcano, wave after wave of powerful and hot lava filling every curve of her sumptuous body. Suddenly, her eyes open wide and start to glow red. Looking directly at the ceiling, they fill the room with a red light and everything turns red. Then, opening her mouth as wide as she can, she starts to move and turn around on the bed. No sounds come out of her mouth, but he knows it's coming. When he feels her pussy literally grasping and pulling his cock deeper inside her, he can't hold himself any longer. Boiling from inside him, he feels that he's going to explode any second. Her legs come back to life and wrap around his back, pulling him to her. Her arms join her legs around his back and she uses all her strength to pull him in deeper. She's still open-mouthed like if she wanted to cry out with no sound wanting to come out. Silver pulls out a bit from her embrace and places his lips against hers, pushing his tongue inside her mouth. As soon as she feels his tongue on hers, she comes back to life fully and kisses him back like a demon. Even with his eyes closed, Silver sees the red glow from hers still shining brightly. Suddenly, her moans emerge from silence and he hushes them with the kiss.

Right then, he feels his whole body tensing and releases his cum inside her sweat-drenched body. When she feels his explosion, she lets her arms and legs fall back down. Propping himself up on his arm, he drives into her like a wild animal. Now looking directly at her, he can see inside her eyes what look like burning rubies and two blood tears slowly running down her cheeks. His orgasm is quite shorter than hers, and it finally come to an end, as always, much too soon for her. But the blood tears are the signs that tell him that she's returning to a normal state. Her spirit is satisfied and can rest for a while now. She wakes up as herself and pulls him close to him, savoring the feeling of her breasts against his chest. Before giving it time to dry up, Silver gently licks the blood on Alicia's face, tasting his lover's salty flavors. When Silver pulls out, his cock shrinking back to a soft few inches, she feels her juices still spilling out of her pussy, with it still pulsating from the fierce orgasms she had. Sliding slowly under the bed-sheets, they let their bodies relax and let sleep take control over them. About fifteen minutes after Alicia blew the candle, Silver turns around and moves closer to Alicia. They're both on their sides in the spoon position. Slowly he slips his long cock inside her and finally kisses her goodnight.

At 6 o'clock, Ogden his up and awake, even though he did not get a good night sleep. He kept waking up thinking about Alicia and what she said to him. After a few minutes listening for signs of her possible sleepwalking, he was so hard thinking about it that he had to masturbate. Which he did 4 or 5 times tonight. Anyway, he's now quite relaxed and is waiting for the first guest to wake up. He knows that the stairway makes a lot of creaky noises and with this in mind, he sits down in his chair and closes his eyes. Dreaming about Alicia once again, he feels his cock coming back to life yet another time. Slowly he rubs himself through his pants, thinking about her long legs and the delicious buttocks he had the chance of grabbing. Suddenly, out of silence emerges a soft woman's voice, just in front of him. "Having nice dreams, young man?" He opens his eyes and jumps out of his chair, only to see the strange women who arrived yesterday, just after supper. A little shy, he can't speak a sound for a few seconds. But she can; "Don't worry, I too saw Alicia yesterday, and I can understand quite easily your problem!" "Yes, well, anyway, I... What can I do for you?"

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12