Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

Story Info
Surrogate sexual therapy for spousal indifference.
22.5k words
3.87
49.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Uncle, J.D. Spencer, passed away last month and left me his Antebellum Estate outside of Aiken, South Carolina. Julius Daniel Spencer, M.D. was a psychologist and the great, great, great, great grandson of George Washington Spencer. Each successive heir in the Spencer family took over the Marital Institute that G.G.G.Great Uncle George founded before the Second American Revolution. The general mission of the Institute up until it closed in 1985 was the treatment of sexually dysfunctional married couples. The institute remained a private institution to the end and was similar to the freemasons in regards to the strict privacy of the patients and the extreme secrecy of their treatment

That is, until I discovered the official journal and records of the Spencer Marital Institute safely preserved in 47 large wooden chests and 29 metal file cabinets in the basement and attic of the estate mansion. It contained all the technical data for the staff, the patients and associates from 1857 to 1985 and a complete description of every patient session and many associated meetings of the staff. The collection covered a span of one hundred and twenty eight years. I have gleaned the journal and present to you my paraphrased version of the founding and the treatment sessions of the clinic's first patients.

I include only the first 5-1/2 patient couples but still it turned into a long story. I offer this paraphrasing in its entirety instead of serialized installments. If you run short of time reading this story, I hope you will mark your spot and cum back to it when you can. If anyone is interested in more of the journal I will revisit the attic for additional information.

* * * * *

Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

It was a gorgeous fall evening in Augusta, Georgia. 1858 was just about on its way out and this would be the last auction held before the end of the year. George Spencer was on board the "Best Friend of Charleston". He was headed out to the riverfront in Charleston, South Carolina to inspect the latest shipment before tomorrow's auction. The train would arrive in Charleston by six o'clock and he would make his purchases by eleven o'clock and be headed back to the institute shortly after midnight. It was usually a two-day trip. George did not need any slaves; he was not a plantation owner.

Actually he was a medical doctor, a doctor of behavior he liked to call himself. Each month he would visit the wharf warehouse where the newly arrived Negroes were housed before they were to be auctioned off. Dr. Spencer considered himself to be a liberator. He was born in Richmond, Virginia but he was a true libertarian and would not accept involuntary servitude in any form.

Dr George Spencer had built one of the first social behavior clinics in America in 1856 when he was 38 years old. It was a clinic to help married folks who were experiencing sexual difficulties. He neither advertised nor publicized his medical specialty for new patients were referred to the clinic by an existing or previous patient and indeed a referral was required to be seen at all. His business was booming. Dr Spencer was a chemist as well and he had developed a potion to prevent women from becoming pregnant if they drank the potion within 24 hours of copulation. In most clinic cases women would be more responsive to treatment if the fear of pregnancy could be eliminated. However he was unable to patent the preventive potion because of the religious attitude that existed. He dared not even attempt to market the potion for fear of what religious fanatics would do. So, he kept the potion a secret and administered it exclusively to his patients.

Dr Spencer arrived at the wharf and Tom Johnson, the auction company guard, took the authorization slip from him and unlocked the warehouse door. Tom and his wife Samantha were previous patients at the clinic and still made occasional appointments for refresher treatments when they were in Augusta.

On the evening before the auctions were held, because of his high stature in South Carolina, the doctor was allowed to preview the Africans waiting for auction and select and purchase the ones who met his qualifications. He used the profits from his clinic to 'liberate' at least five single men a month. He knew that this made hardly a dent in the numbers that went on to be held as slaves but felt he at least saved as many as he was financially able to.

Tom Johnson escorted Dr Spencer through the door and into a secluded section of the warehouse where all the single black males between 25 and 35 years of age had been segregated. There were 30 men in that category and they had been told to disrobe completely for the Doctor's inspection. As Dr Spencer entered the room he could see the posture of the men varied greatly, some stood tall and erect while others slouched with their head looking to the floor. He whispered to Tom and the slouching men were led from the room leaving 18 men. Self-esteem was a major element for the success of black men in this country.

He stepped closer, checked each man's muscle tone, and pointed out all but 4 men. These 14 were brought into the examination room where Judith Ludlow, 25, one of the doctor's young black female assistants was waiting. As the naked men lined up she dropped the smock she was wearing and exposed her firm breasts and sculptured body to them. She reclined back onto a sofa with her long legs slightly parted to reveal her labia just below her black patch of pubic hair.

Dr Spencer observed the men's genitals and took note of any increased volume. 12 penises had visibly grown in weight and circumference. The 2 unaffected men were escorted out. While keeping Judith in sight of the remaining men the doctor proceeded to physically examine their dental hygiene, musculature and genitals. Judith gently caressed her breasts and abdomen as he checked each man's testicles, gripping the shaft of their cock pulling their foreskin back to inspect the glans that varied from a rosy brown to a deep black.

With Judith lightly massaging her clitoris and undulating her hips the men's penis became very erect and as the doctor eased the foreskin back and forth their cock would stand almost vertical. Dr Spencer pulled a seamstress tape measure from his pocket and noted the length and circumference of each penis. The five that that were longer than 8" and rounder than 6" (classification "6.0-8.0" or larger) were moved to one side of the room. The others were dismissed.

The doctor directed one man to the exit that was 8.5" around and 8.5" in length but then called him to return, where with Judith standing close by, he massaged him back to hard erection and then measured the circumference of his cock-head. It was only 7.5" so the doctor put him back in the line. This man had an "8.5x8.5" classification. He would be too thick for therapeutic treatments if he had a squared cock (8.5"x 8.5") but since it tapered from the 7.5" head back to the 8.5" shaft he would work well for advanced patients.

The five remaining men were impressively endowed from 8" to 10.5" in length and 6" to 8" in circumference ("6.0x8.0" to "8.0x10.5"). Dr Spencer had been compiling a journal record of vaginal aperture and penile classification since treating his first clinic patient and was acutely aware of the exact penis dimensions that were acceptable. An "8.0x10.5" penile classification was the pinnacle of therapeutic treatment and he kept meticulous records of his patient's progress.

Judith redressed and Dr Spencer paid out the designated amount of money to the auction representative and received a bill of sale that the doctor insisted on calling a 'bill of liberation'. They walked to the train station and the five African men were loaded into a boxcar at the back of the train and Judith had to ride in a special passenger car just in front of the boxcar. White folks were never allowed to ride with the black folks so he boarded the next passenger car. They arrived in Augusta the next evening and drove the clinic wagon to the storeroom behind the clinic.

The storeroom was full of supplies and connected by a doorway to the bathing lounge. The doctor slid a panel in the wall back to reveal a staircase leading down to an underground dormitory. They descended the stair and the newly liberated men were each assigned to two-man rooms, each being paired with another black man liberated at least one month before.

If the new men chose to, they would stay 30 days as dormitory assistants, 30 days as apprentices and 30 days as employees while receiving a modest education and an introduction to living a free and self-sufficient life in America. At the end of the 90 days the men were given a choice to use their earnings to return to Africa or to travel to New England to live as free men. After 90 days of learning how to be self sufficient in this new land most chose to stay in America and some chose to extend their stay at the clinic.

It was happenstance how Dr Spencer had first been able to incorporate his two vocations of medicine and liberating enslaved men. He had treated a farmer for a lengthy illness in 1857 and the only way he could pay his bill was with his only slave, which he called Jimbo. Dr Spencer did not want a slave but saw that at least it was a way to remove the shackles from a fellow human. He asked him his real name and the closest English interpretation they could arrive at was Jebidiah.

The doctor recommended Jones as a last name so he became Jebidiah Jones. After further discussion they decided that Jeb would be easier to pronounce. He told Jeb he was a free man but should consider working for the doctor until he could be educated and earn enough money to strike out on his own which he agreed to do. There was a small room attached to the back of the doctor's newly constructed clinic where he could sleep and bathe. He agreed to help out with any chores that were needed at the clinic to earn some money.

The following day Dr Spencer scheduled Jeb for a medical check up before he began his assigned duties. As a 28 year old, Jeb seemed in perfect health with firm muscle tone. After disrobing he wrapped a towel around his waist. The examination started as usual with a check of his ears, teeth, mouth, throat, reflexes, etc. Susan Taylor was Dr Spencer's nurse, and she attended to all the patient records, as she was accustomed to. Sue was new to nursing, still young and naïve about the world but Dr Spencer thought an attractive nurse might motivate an interest in the male population to seek his services. She started with Jeb's height at 6' 4" and weight at 190 pounds and proceeded to measurements of his chest, biceps and calves.

With the towel hanging down to just above his knees she assumed she had plenty of space between the bottom of the towel and his private parts to take a measurement of his thighs but when she wrapped the tape measure around his thigh by lifting the towel slightly, she felt the head of his warm penis touch the back of her hand. Susan saw the towel push outward slightly as the limp went out of his cock immediately. She drew a quick breath, read his thigh dimensions and stepped back and she recorded the measurement in his file crimson faced. Still feeling the heat of his cock, she absentmindedly rubbed the spot on her hand where his cock had touched.

Unaware of what had happened, Dr Spencer instructed Jeb to remove the towel, pulling on the tied knot, the towel dropped instantly to the floor releasing the restraint on his stiffening penis. Sue flushed again and fell back against the desk, her eyes wide and glued to his growing manhood. Engorged with blood it stood out at a -45 degree angle and slowly rose upward until slightly higher than level.

Amazed and saying "my, my", Dr Spencer grabbed the tape measure from a dazed Nurse Taylor and pulled it along the length and shouted out "ten and one half", wrapped the tape around his dark black shaft and called out "eight". He moved the tape to encircle the glans and said "seven and one half". With her eyes darting back and forth from her notes to Jeb's raging manhood it was all Sue could do to scribble the dimensions down.

Susan had had only a couple of lovers in her 23 years, including her current boyfriend Jimmy Cooper, and neither possessed half of Jeb's endowment. "How in the world could anyone receive him?" was echoing repeatedly in her mind. She could feel her own private parts fill with heat and gush with moisture when the doctor pulled the ebony foreskin back revealing the velvety charcoal knob underneath while he thoroughly examined his entire penis. A drop of clear fluid collected at the tip and it appeared to swell to bigger proportions as the doctor squeezed on it. He felt Jeb's testicles and found only their massive volume as anything irregular.

Dr. Spencer finally noticed how flustered his nurse was so he thanked and excused her from the room. He told Jeb to get dressed and continue with his assigned duties. The doctor saw how agitated Susan was and how she could not seem to concentrate on her work and at noon the doctor sent her home for the day. For the first time in her life Susan Taylor, without any direct stimulation, was extremely sexually excited. The thought of Jeb's pulsing cock kept flashing across her mind.

Her boyfriend, Jimmy worked at the General Store and Sue hurried directly there. She quickly convinced Jimmy to take the rest of the day off and they drove his buggy out to his cabin on the edge of town. As soon as they were in the door Susan pushed him to the wall kissing him feverishly and running her hands over his body, squeezing his chest and thighs and rubbing his hardening cock through his trousers.

Jimmy Cooper was bewildered at her behavior but was more than willing to surrender to the situation and laid her back on the bed. She boldly pulled open his fly and massaged his hard thin 6" cock until it was slick with pre-cum. They both hastily disrobed and he quickly entered her highly lubricated pussy, futilely trying to match her thrusting hips with his. They both quickly reached the peak of their orgasm, Jimmy expending himself deep inside Susan as her vaginal muscles squeezed and pulled in unison with each spurt of his cock.

They lay exhausted for several minutes until Jimmy queried the reason behind his great fortune. Susan's mind was distant and thinking about how Jeb's huge two and one half inch cock might have felt instead of Jimmy's one and a half inch width. Jeb's would surely fill up every inch of her pussy, she thought. Jimmy repeated his question and snapped his fingers to bring Susan back to the present.

Feeling a little apprehensive about revealing the true situation she merely said that for some reason she had been thinking about him all day. It occurred to her that a lot of her pussy was not used today.

Dr Spencer set a side an hour each evening to tutor Jeb. He started with the task of teaching him to speak and read English. After the first day he saw that it would probably be a slow process. Jeb proved to be very intelligent however every subject would have to start from the basics. The doctor hoped in 2 or 3 months Jeb would be advanced enough to be self-sufficient. Either way he would have to hire a tutor. He thought of young Miss Presley. She had just recently returned from the women's finishing school. He made an appointment to interview her the following week.

Nurse Taylor felt much better after a long night of vigorous love making and arrived at the clinic early the next day to prepare for the day's patient appointments. Tom Johnson was scheduled first thing that morning for unspecified reasons and was accompanied by his wife Samantha. She noticed from their files that Tom was 45 and Samantha was 40 years old. It was the first time the new clinic exam room was to be used. Susan was ready to join the doctor when he explained he would need to see Tom alone and that Samantha Johnson would be called in later.

In the meantime Susan was to give Samantha a tour of the new clinic. They ended the tour with the European style Ladies Powder Room. It was small but furnished with two opposing chaises with a washbasin supplied by a gravity fed water tank was against the wall between the chaises. The tank was on the other side of the wall and was one of Jeb's duties to keep it full.

His sleeping quarters were actually on the other side of the powder room and the tank was attached to the wall of his sleeping room. The plaster on this divider wall had not been completely finished and you could see light coming through the lathing from Jeb's side. As Susan and Samantha sat on the chaises they heard a low moan coming from the other side. They both held their ear to the wall trying to determine its source. They peeked through each little hole in the plaster until they both found one large enough to see through. First Samantha's head and immediately Susan's head snapped back and then they both sat straight up staring at each other.

"Did you see that?" they asked each other but could not verbalize a response. The two girls were in shock and labored to catch their breath. The only time Samantha had seen a cock that big was on the Widow Martin's Shetland ponies. Rumors existed about the Widow Martin but she could not imagine someone receiving a cock as large as the one she had just seen. They leaned back to peek again and saw Jeb reclined back on his bed, his trousers down around his ankles.

Jeb's ebony cock stood straight up, as massive as the day before and he was firmly sliding his hand up and down the length of it and softly moaning. This was the first site of Jeb for Samantha and she held her hand over her mouth to stifle any gasping she was making but neither her nor Susan could tear them selves away from their little peepholes. His thick black cock, soaked with his pre-cum glistened as his hand traveled its long journey from the base to the tip.

Every third stroke was a half stroke only going down halfway and then only up to the ridge of his enormous cock-head, which made the large head grow even bigger. He kept pulling upward on his cock and his moaning increased with each stroke until suddenly thick ropes of his white juice erupted out of his dark cock-head and shot at least two feet straight up.

Each of his following strokes provoked another eruption a little less in height than the previous one until his hand; dark cock and testicles were covered in his white sperm. Neither of these girls had ever seen so much cum from one man. They watched him rest for a moment as his engorged manhood slowly lost its hardness and drooped down, thick and swollen, between his legs. It lay cradled in the middle of his two large velvety testicles for a few moments.

He leaned forward and cleaned himself off with a wet towel, pulled up his trousers and then left out through the door. The ladies sat back up, breathing heavy and embarrassingly noticed each had somehow gotten their hand under their dress and quickly brought them back above the hem. "Wow, did you see that?" Susan whispered between deep breaths to Samantha. "Glory!" was all that Samantha could say as she leaned back against the wall.

Susan then told her all about Jeb's examination the day before and how horny it had made her but she was too embarrassed to tell her about the aftermath, about the repeated passionate sex between her and Jimmy all afternoon and late into the evening.

Susan suddenly remembered the doctor saying he wanted to see Samantha after examining Tom. She sprang to her feet telling Samantha to hurry along. They straightened their dresses and walked down the hall to the reception room. The two men were waiting for them. Dr Spencer told Samantha that their time was up today but he would have to see her on their next appointment. Susan completely understood Samantha's motivation when she told Tom that they needed to get back to their house as soon as possible.