Diagnosis Murder Ch. 02

Story Info
A psychopath is after Jesse; can Steve save him?
11.6k words
4.83
22.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

Diagnosis Murder - Rose Killer

Steve leaned down to recapture his lover's kiss-swollen lips. His tongue licked purposefully at the upper lip and was granted entry to the warm wet cavern. As his tongue explored at its leisure, his large right hand gently squeezed the small breast of the lissome body beneath him. Abandoning the luscious mouth, Steve slid down a little so he could now play with the delicate pink nipple in the center of the breast he held. Steve alternated gentle sucking with more aggressive grazing with his teeth, till the nub was achingly erect and his lover writhing continuously. He then turned his attention to its lonely twin and delighted in repeating the sensual assault. As he erotically plundered the sensitive flesh, he relished the cries of pleasure from his responsive younger lover.

"Mmmm, Love," Jesse murmured. "Oh yeah just *there*."

Steve would have smiled, but he was already engaged in worrying a delightful mouthful of flesh at the juncture of Jesse's neck and shoulder. He could feel the rhythmic thrusting of the younger man's hips as Jesse sought some form of friction for his solid erection. "Oh yeah," Jesse purred as Steve lapped at the mark of possession, then yelped as Steve moved swiftly and engulfed the head of Jesse's penis in his mouth sucking hard. Steve reveled in the knowledge that only he had ever tasted Jesse's sex and seed and only he had ever penetrated the young man's body. He was sure he would still think of Jesse as his virgin lover when they celebrated forty years together. Jesse had been the only virgin Steve had loved and nothing had prepared him for the unconscious eroticism of a virgin's hesitant touch. The memory caused a jolt to his already throbbing hardness and he engulfed more of Jesse's shaft and rolled the delicate sac with one large hand. "Oh, Steve," Jesse panted, his body stiffening with imminent climax. "Gonna, oh, oh...ohhh." Steve had recognized the signs of approaching orgasm and so was more than ready to swallow the sweet cream of Jesse's release. Steve swallowed until Jesse went boneless and the flesh in his mouth began to soften. He allowed the spent organ to slip gently from his mouth and stretched upwards to kiss his Mate. Straddling the tiny body, he tenderly brushed away the sweat-damp hair from Jesse's flushed face, his heart warmed by the incandescent smile on Jesse's face.

"God you're so beautiful, Jess" he rumbled softly. "Love you, Sunshine," he affirmed as he peppered Jesse's face with tiny kisses.

In return Jesse locked his hands behind Steve's neck, trying to pull the bigger man closer. Steve grinned and settled a little more of his weight on the diminutive form. Steve had discovered early in their relationship that Jesse loved the bigger man covering his body allowing his greater weight to settle on him. Jesse was adamant he felt loved and cherished when he could feel Steve all round him, although Steve was loath to allow too much of his weight to be on his Mate for too long.

"Love you, Steve," Jesse panted happily. "Love you so much." Jesse gazed up into Steve's eyes and gasped at the love and lust he could see in equal measure. Steve's smile suddenly turned feral and Jesse's eyes widened.

"Roll over, Baby," Steve commanded softly, moving from over Jesse's body. "Wanna taste all of you."

Whimpering quietly at the knowledge of what was to come, Jesse obeyed Steve with alacrity. Steve watched with hungry eyes as his lover settled comfortably on his stomach, spreading his legs invitingly and displaying the muscular globes of his perfect buttocks. Steve grabbed a pillow and ensured Jesse's hips were at such an angle as to cant Jesse's pert bottom at the perfect angle for his attentions. As the smaller man settled himself, he wriggled his rear enticingly.

"All yours, Big Guy," he smiled seductively as he looked over his shoulder at his bigger lover.

Steve growled low in his throat as his gaze raked possessively down Jesse's exposed and vulnerable form. Steve made no secret of his feelings of possessiveness and protectiveness towards his smaller Mate. Jesse repeatedly assured his older lover that this just made him feel even more loved and cherished; something that had been lacking in his early life. Jesse relished being taken by his bigger lover. Given Jesse's body was so small and Steve's sex large, the older man always took great care in thoroughly preparing the slender man. Steve's body ached with the need to bury itself deep in Jesse's molten heat.

Tempted as he was to go straight to the main course of Jesse's delectable globes, Steve opted to savour the hors d'oeuvres of other parts of Jesse's body. He mentally decided his lover would come with him when he finally found release inside Jesse's willing body. Positioning himself between Jesse's spread thighs; Steve leant forward and moved the hair from the nape of Jesse's neck. He began to lick and nibble at the newly exposed flesh. Moving downwards, Steve began to lick each shoulder blade, biting hard on the left to leave a mark of possession and earning a deep groan of appreciation from the pliant body below him. Spurred on by Jesse's evident approval, Steve licked his way down Jesse's spine and paused to lap the beads of sweat that had pooled at the base. Abandoning the proximity of the pale mounds of Jesse's pert rear, Steve shifted to grasp each foot and bite at ticklish instep and sensitive Achilles heel, smiling at the squeals from his ticklish Mate. Not wanting to detract from his seduction by tickling too much, Steve ran his tongue up each leg and mouthed at the testicles, lapping at them erotically.

Finally, Steve placed a large hand on each butt cheek. He kneaded the flesh, squeezing and allowing the cheeks to part then close again. The tantalizing glimpses of Jesse's center fired Steve's lust. Finally Steve pulled Jesse's cheeks fully apart, revealing the tiny rose of Jesse's center. Steve licked and nuzzled at the newly exposed flesh, finally settling his tongue over the puckered opening. He began to tongue gently at Jesse's most private place. The place only he had tasted and penetrated. He ran his tongue back and forth before finally beginning to probe at the opening. Holding Jesse wide to his ministrations, Steve began to press harder until Jesse flowered open to him and Steve thrust his tongue deep inside. Here was the essential taste of his young lover and it caused the big detective to moan appreciatively. The moan sent vibrations through Jesse's already sensitized body and Steve could feel the smaller man humping the pillow and hear his breath coming in shallow gasps. Steve thrust his tongue hard and fast into his Mate and Jesse cried out bucking, but was pleasurably unable to dislodge the erotic invader. Steve spent several long minutes rimming Jesse enjoying both the vocal and physical appreciation of the tender assault. Finally, Steve began a slow rhythmic thrusting into Jesse's loosened opening, his tongue imitating a larger, thicker part of Steve's anatomy that was screaming for its turn. Steve was reluctant to stop his actions and so reached blindly for the tube of lube put within easy reach for just this eventuality. Deftly opening the tube one-handed, Steve coated a single digit. He pulled his tongue from Jesse's body and inserted the finger. With a whimper, Jess tried to push back, showing the high level of the younger man's arousal. Grinning triumphantly, Steve coated a second finger, twisting and scissoring the digits to stretch Jesse. Finally three fingers crowded their way inside and Jesse's hips matched their movement in...out...in...out. Steve gently urged Jesse to his knees, maintaining the rhythmic pumping whilst spreading the smaller man's legs wider apart.

Jesse pillowed his head on his arms, presenting himself submissively to his dominant Mate. The deep growl had Jesse breaking out in goosebumps and then he felt the head of Steve's penis pressing at his entrance. Penetrating the younger man, Steve elected to keep his initial thrusts slow and shallow till Jesse was fully comfortable. Keeping one hand on Jesse's slender hip, Steve reached under the undulating younger man to stroke the re-hardened flesh with a lube-slicked hand. Jesse's back arched, his head was thrown back and Jesse cried aloud, lost in the pleasures his older lover was providing. Steve shifted his angle and increased his tempo and was rewarded by a primal scream as he pounded Jesse's sweet spot brutally.

"Come for me, Jesse," Steve urged, working his Mate's erection roughly. "Come with me deep inside you. Come on, Baby. Wanna feel you milk me, Jess. That's it, Jess, let it go. Come now."

With a wail, Jesse spurted his second release over Steve's hand and their bed. The clenching of his channel triggered Steve's own climax. The big detective roared his release as he poured his seed into Jesse's body. As Jesse collapsed, unable to support his own weight any longer, Steve followed him down, thrusting continually until he was finally spent. Keeping some weight off Jesse, Steve pinned the smaller man to their bed whilst he recovered from the intense climax. Finally, Steve rolled to the side and his softened penis slid from the harbour of Jesse's body. The older man tenderly gathered Jesse to his chest as he heard the smaller man moan the loss of the intimate connection. He kissed Jesse lovingly, smiling at his precious bundle.

"Love you so much, Steve" Jesse gasped sleepily, settling his head on his lover's chest, in his favourite post-coital position.

"Love you, too, Angel," Steve whispered. He slid a large hand down to cup Jesse's lax genitals and gently massaged the spent organs. Jesse mewled softly and Steve's other hand stroked his head. "Sleep, Love," he urged. He smiled at the answering gentle snore. Keeping the one large paw possessively and protectively surrounding Jesse's genitals, Steve slid the other around the smaller man's waist, pulling him securely against his larger bulk. Within minutes, the big detective had joined his lover in sleep.

The next day, the two men kissed tenderly as they prepared to leave the haven of their beach house. Jesse had a long shift ahead of him and so they wouldn't see each other until late evening. To Jesse's relief, Steve wasn't working on any particularly dangerous cases and as they said their farewells, each man was already mentally seeing himself back in the arms of the other.

"Take care, Steve," Jesse murmured.

"You, too, Sunshine," Steve replied. "I'll try and call during the day."

Jesse smiled and Steve watched him drive away, wishing for the end of the day to come round quickly.

Jesse was kept busy and so the young doctor wasn't aware of the hours ticking by. Finally able to take a break, he found himself in the doctor's lounge with Steve's father, Mark.

"I was looking for you, "Mark smiled at his protégé and son's life-mate. "This arrived addressed to you. Sorry I got caught up in things and left it in my office." Mark looked at Jesse's wide-eyed look as the younger man accepted the long thin box. He watched as Jesse opened it to reveal a perfect red rose. "I thought it looked like a flower box," Mark observed. "Got a secret admirer, Jess?" he laughingly teased. "Do I need to warn my son he has a rival for your affections? Or has Steve finally discovered his romantic streak?"

"Mark!" Jesse exclaimed blushing. "Steve does buy me flowers," he admitted looking up shyly through his fringe. "But he usually has them delivered home or brings them to me himself"

Mark was touched at the open admission and pleased that for all his gruff exterior, his son was still a romantic at heart.

"Is there any special occasion?" Mark asked as Jesse removed an envelope.

"None I can think of," Jesse replied shaking his head. "The card just says 'You are mine'," Jesse smiled. He put it safely away in his locker, along with the flower in the box.

Mark had ended up working late and so he found himself leaving with Jesse at the end of the young medic's shift. He smiled as he saw the flower box in Jesse's hand and the tender smile on Jesse's face when he glanced at it. However, his smile faded quickly when he saw Jesse staring inside his car without moving. He raced to the young man's side. He followed Jesse's gaze and saw an identical flower box sitting on the front seat. Mark put his hand on Jesse's shoulder reassuringly and the young man jumped.

"It's just me, Jess," Mark soothed.

"Steve wouldn't break into my car, Mark," Jesse said turning wide worried eyes at the older man.

"Maybe he would, Jess," Mark said. "Let's check out the box. Steve might be planning something".

Unconvinced, Jesse opened his car and removed the flower box. Opening it up, another perfect red rose was revealed. Mark was concerned at the anxious gasp from the young man as Jesse read the new card.

"It says 'I will take you'. These aren't from Steve."

"Let's give him a call," Mark replied.

Mark answered the phone and replaced the receiver. Moving round to face Jesse, he smiled reassuringly.

"Steve says he has some news and wants us down at the station," he told the younger man.

There had been a flurry of activity regarding the roses sent to Jesse. Steve had immediately run a check on the computer system, but had been called to attend an arrest. He'd sent his father and lover home after arranging for their statements to be taken. He hadn't been able to get home, contenting himself with a couple of snatched hours sleep. Then things had gone from bad to worse as a reply came in regarding the roses, followed fairly quickly by a Federal Agent profiler. He'd hoped to intercept his father and Jesse to talk to them privately and grimaced with annoyance when he found out the Agent had moved in swiftly when the two men arrived. With a dissatisfied growl, Steve paced waiting for his father and lover to reappear.

Mark and Jesse had been surprised to have been met by a Federal Agent. The man was tall, somber and dark and Mark believed he could hire himself out as a professional mourner.

"You must be Dr Travis," he'd stated dispassionately. His eyes had coldly raked over Jesse's slender form. "I'm Agent Lanning. Lieutenant Sloan has explained the situation to me and provided me with a few personal details. I just need to confirm a few things before we join him in his office." So saying he had ushered the men into an interview room, without their being able to see Steve first.

Now all the men were in Steve's office. Steve elected to perch on his desk. Mark and Jesse sat facing him, whilst Lanning stood to one side.

"The Rose Killer has struck twice here in L.A. and on two other occasions in two other cities," Lanning stated.

"Why target Jesse?" Mark asked. He was finding it difficult to relate to Lanning. The man seemed to be in the room with them and yet be totally removed from them. Despite Jesse being a potential victim, Lanning had exhibited no signs of sympathy or empathy for the obviously distressed man. He glanced at Jesse. He noted the minute tremors racking Jesse's frame. A covert glance at Steve showed the big detective clearly wanted to comfort the younger man.

"Dr Travis fits the physical profile for the killer's victims. He's smaller than average, but in proportion. From Lieutenant Sloan's comments, under normal circumstances, Dr Travis is happy, enthusiastic and energetic. He looks at the world in an almost child-like way. He exudes innocence and exuberance. The killer has killed two men and two women. Two were blond, two dark, but in all the other respects they were the same and had the same sunny disposition. I believe this, more then looks, dictates who he selects as a victim".

"How do you know it's a man?" Steve asked.

"Because he destroys his victim's innocence through repeated physical and sexual assault," came the dispassionate response. Lanning seemed completely unaware and unconcerned at Jesse's increasing distress.

At the words so coldly and clinically spoken, Steve looked with open horror at his young lover. Lanning hadn't mentioned any details earlier, simply the roses were indicative of a serial killer they were trying to catch. He looked across at Jesse and found the young man was unable to stop shaking. His father had reached out and was rubbing Jesse's arm trying to bring some comfort to the frightened medic. It took less than a minute for Steve to make his decision. He wasn't 'out' at the station, but he had told his Captain of his relationship with Jesse. It had been accepted with equanimity. He had to offer Jesse some measure of comfort. He stood and opened his arms.

"Jess," he said hoarsely. "It'll be OK."

"Steve," Jesse sobbed. Flinging himself across the distance separating them; Jesse wrapped his arms around his bigger Mate. He buried his face in Steve's chest and inhaled the comforting scent of his lover. In response, Steve tightened his hold protectively around the trembling man. "Sorry, Steve." Jesse whispered.

"It's OK to be scared, Love," Steve soothed. "Being the object of a stalker is a frightening enough experience without being told so starkly he's also a psychopathic killer."

"Is there something I should be aware of here, gentlemen?" Lanning's voice sounded irritated. "I was under the impression Dr Travis was a single man."

"No, Agent Lanning," Mark responded as he went to stand by his two sons. "You asked Jesse if he had a special girlfriend or a wife. Jesse quite honestly said no. The relationship he has with my son is not fully open. There are those who are aware they are a couple, but Jesse would not say so here without Steve's approval. They are a loving, committed couple who intend to exchange vows in the near future. I am proud to have Jesse as part of my family."

"If our relationship is going to cause you problems, Lanning..." Steve began, but was cut short by a gesture from the Agent.

"It's not a problem, Sloan," the Agent replied. "In fact, it may be an advantage. His other victims have all been single. No one special partner. They have been younger than Dr Travis, but he does have the appearance of being younger than he is. I believe that a part of the pleasure the killer derives from his victims is being intimidating and dominant. He has full control of what he does to them and when. I suspect in real life, he isn't able to realize these aspects of his personality. I also suspect he suffers relationship rejection. He's looking to make his victims pay for his rebuffs. Once he finds out that his current intended already has a dominant partner, it may throw him enough that this time he makes the slip up we need."

For the first time, Lanning sounded passionate. Mark realized the Agent really did want to catch the killer. However, he still felt that he needed more empathy with Jesse and shot him a disapproving glance.

At this stage, there was little that could be done. Phones would be tapped and there would be plain clothes officers watching Jesse's movements. However, Lanning explained that the killer always sent in total a dozen red roses before taking his victim. There wouldn't be one every day, but on some days there would be more than one. The killer liked to play a psychological cat and mouse game with his intended victim. There was nothing else Lanning could offer Jesse, except this was the first time they had been called in so early and that perhaps with that advantage and Jesse's relationship with Steve, this was the time the killer would be caught.

Seeing the look on Steve's face as the big detective walked out of the police department towards his car, Mark decided he would catch up with the two men later in the day. Steve barely registered his father's words as he bundled Jesse into the truck.

As Steve urged Jesse into the safety of their home, the older man was already stripping the slender doctor. For his part, Jesse offered no resistance as his shirt was ripped apart and yanked from his body. The dusky pink nipples were devoured in turn as large hands reached to unsnap then unzip Jesse's pants. Steve pushed the offending item down as far as he could before turning Jesse and holding him back to chest. Steve reached down, almost frantically, to delve inside Jesse's bikini briefs. He fondled the growing erection as the forgotten pants slowly puddled around Jesse's feet. Both men understood what had triggered Steve's almost primitive need to couple. A sexual predator was stalking Jesse. Steve was the only male lover Jesse had ever had and ever wanted. Both men overwhelmingly felt the need for Steve to demonstrate that Jesse was his and his alone. Jesse was frightened, instinctively seeking the strong physical and comforting presence that intimacy with Steve would provide. For Steve, the fear drove him to want to deposit his seed as deep inside Jesse's body as possible and mark the young man inside and out as his. Jesse was his lover, his Mate. No one touched Jesse in that way except Steve. He scooped the smaller man into his arms and almost ran to their bedroom. Laying his precious bundle in the center of the bed, he finally removed Jesse's briefs and socks. The young man lay nude and panting softly and reached towards his lover.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers