Diamond Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp gasp preceded her enthusiastic answer. "Oh yes."

"I'd love to watch him fuck you and make you come."

"Oh please. I need it so bad."

Mark sat up, ready to play his part, but Tessa grabbed his hand before he could do more than that.

"Hang on. We're doing this my way. I think you'll both love it."

"Whatever you want, baby," he agreed.

Tessa purred and said, "Good boy. You get me the pillows." Her hand caressing Lisa's breast slid lower to comb through the blond curls on her mound. "And you get up on your hands and knees."

Lisa nodded and immediately rolled over — still fingering her needy pussy.

His heart beating fast in anticipation, Mark watched his wife prepare for something they'd fantasized about many, many times. Once Lisa was on her hands and knees in the center of the bed, Tessa pushed two pillows under the arch of the younger woman's body.

"Oh yeah," Lisa whimpered when she looked over her shoulder and saw Tessa sliding under her on her back.

Mark didn't need to be told what to do once his wife rested her head on the pillows within tongue-reach of her co-worker's clit. He swung a knee over Tessa's body, grasping Lisa's shapely behind as a convenient balance assist, and settled into position.

Tessa wrapped her fingers around his erection just behind the head, pulling it closer to Lisa's folds. She rubbed it up and down the slippery parting of the younger woman's nether lips and said, "Tell me you want it."

Lisa's answer burst forth before the last word had even left Tessa's lips. "I want his cock."

"Remember what we talked about?" Tessa asked next.

Mark saw and heard the young woman's gasp, but had no idea what his wife was talking about. He was certainly curious. Lisa held her breath for a few moments, then released a whimpering sigh and answered, "Yes, that too."

A long moan rumbled in Tessa's throat and her grip on his cock tightened. "Guess what, baby?"

He looked down and asked, "What?"

"She's on the pill, but she's never done it without a condom. She wants you to fill her up for the first time. Would you like that?"

Lisa looked over her shoulder at him, biting her lower lip. He gave her a smile and kept his eyes locked with hers when he answered, "Do you even need to ask?"

The young woman shuddered and Tessa moaned.

"Give it to her," his wife said as she centered his tip at the entrance of Lisa's canal.

A grunting growl escaped Mark as the head of his cock slipped inside her, and she let out a yelp. She was deliciously tight, resisting his slow push despite an abundance of wetness.

"S-so big," Lisa squeaked as his cock continued its advance.

"Relax, sweetie. Let him in," Tessa encouraged her friend.

Mark paused, letting her tight young pussy adjust to his girth. He could feel Tessa's tongue slipping over his hard flesh as she lapped her young friend. After pulling back until the head reached her entrance, he pushed again.

Lisa groaned as he penetrated a little deeper, and then gasped when he withdrew again. The next stroke drew a whimper, and the one that followed, a moan.

"Feel good?" Tessa asked between licks.

"Y-y-yes!" the young woman stammered as he once again pushed deeper — burying half his length in her hot embrace.

"Slowly," Tessa admonished.

He could tell she wasn't taking her own advice, because her tongue was flicking over both of them at lightning speed.

Lisa's breathing quickened, and he felt her resistance weaken on the next thrust. Taking advantage of it, he slipped back into her faster, drawing another yelp. The next several pumps of his hips resulted in pleasure-filled whimpers.

"Fuck you feel good," he grunted as he fed her half his cock again.

"So full. Oh, so full."

"Give her more, baby," Tessa said.

Thinking it was a little premature, he gave the sexy young woman another half-length thrust.

Lisa cried out, "Yes. More," as he withdrew, dissuading him of that notion in a hurry.

He buried his erection an inch or two deeper on the next thrust — nearly there. With her walls caressing that much of him, it was all he could do not to slam into her balls-deep and pound away. Somehow keeping it together, he maintained a measured pace and looked down. The sight of his cock stretching Lisa's pussy and his wife hard at work with her tongue made it even harder to hold back.

Tessa gave her next instruction a few strokes later with her hands, rather than her voice. When he rocked his hips forward, she grabbed his buttocks and pushed. Giving in, he sank his full length into Lisa's depths and growled.

With his wife keeping the pressure on, he remained inside her to the hilt. Her walls fluttered and contracted around him, making him throb hard. She trembled for a few moments, and then whimpered, "Oh m-my g-god."

"Fuck her. Make her come, and then fill her up," Tessa said when she released him.

She didn't have to ask twice.

Her voice quavering from his deep thrusts, Lisa cried out, "Yes. Give it to me."

The angle was a little awkward because he was straddling his wife, but after a few shifts of his stance, he found a comfortable position. The first harder thrust to hit bottom drew a yelp from Lisa and a moan from Tessa.

Mark dug his fingers into Lisa's hips and rocked her tight young body with everything he had. Loud claps sounded every time their flesh collided. Tessa's tongue moved at a furious pace, adding to the sensations for both of them. He tensed up his intimate muscles and bent every ounce of his will on resisting the inevitable.

Lisa began letting out an ever-louder stream of exclamations as he pounded her. The occasional yes or faster emerged, but for the most part, she was reduced to feral cries that seemed completely beyond her control. The primal reaction only hastened Mark toward a hard-fought explosion.

Breath blasting from between clenched teeth, he kept thrusting as sweat beaded on his forehead. The warm itch in his cock was spreading, but he was holding on. He pinched his eyes closed as another measure of control, but he could still see his cock slamming into the beautiful young woman in his mind's eye. So intense was his concentration that he let out a grunt of surprise when he felt her walls clamp down tight around him.

Lisa exploded into orgasm with a screeching wail. The sudden squeeze of her canal was shocking enough to make him freeze for a few heartbeats when his balls slapped against her. Even the slightest movement sent her soaring to new heights, and Tessa wasn't relenting in the slightest. Lisa screamed and clawed at the covers as she came and came.

Mark managed a few short, sporadic thrusts, but even that had him on the cusp of his own explosion.

"Fill her up," Tessa said in a rush, knowing the signs that he was almost there.

Lisa's screams were barely discernable as words when she echoed the sentiment. "Come inside me!"

The change in sensation when he surrendered to fuck her hard gave him a few precious seconds of respite. A loud growl rumbled in his throat for a score of fast thrusts — each of which caused Lisa to shriek — and then he was there. He slammed into her and erupted with a scream of his own.

Despite filling her mouth only a short time before, his cream just kept surging into her clinging sheath. Every swipe of his wife's tongue and involuntary twitch intensified the climax. When the last fitful dribble joined the hot pool of cum in her depths, his chin dropped to his chest and he groaned.

Tessa pushed on his legs and he responded without conscious thought. A pained-sounding cry burst from his lips as he slipped free, and Lisa echoed the sound in a higher pitch.

"Oh shi..." was all he got out before Tessa wrapped her lips around his pussy-slick cock.

He could only endure for the space of a few panting grunts before he had to jerk away. Tessa giggled as he sat down hard, but the sound changed to a moan a moment later.

Through heavy eyes, he watched his wife push on one of Lisa's knees while pulling down on her butt with the other hand. The trembling, gasping young woman didn't have the presence of mind to resist. Still caught up in the tail-end of her climax, her pussy settled against Tessa's lips just as the first dollop of cum welled up from inside her.

Tessa lapped up the stream of mingled juices, and the younger woman responded with sharp cries. Mark forced his eyes to stay open, not wanting to miss the show even though his sensitive cock protested mightily. Long before the last of his semen dribbled from between her nether lips, Lisa's muscles stiffened and her toes curled.

She was coming again.

Her mouth hanging open in a silent scream, the young woman shivered for long seconds before emitting a weak, bubbly moan. Her arms buckled and she fell to the mattress when Tessa slipped out from beneath her. Mark finally let his eyes close and flopped onto his back.

"Good job," Tessa said as he tried to catch his breath.

He lifted his hand and gave her a momentary thumbs-up before letting it fall back to the mattress. She laughed, and then must have slipped out of the bed, because he heard her walking out of the room. He was beginning to rouse from his post-come lethargy when she returned with bottles of water.

After they'd all soothed their parched throats and leaned in as if she were going to kiss him. He instinctively pulled back, but she had only been teasing. She knew the thought of kissing him after he'd come in her mouth — directly or indirectly — gave him the shivers. She pecked him on the cheek and chuckled.

Tessa spun on her bottom and scooted over to Lisa. Her young co-worker had absolutely no reservations about the deep kiss she received.

Once their lips parted, his wife looked at him, held up the hand with her new ring, and hugged Lisa with the other. "I love my diamond. What do you think of yours?"

As Lisa laughed at the playful use of her last name, he answered.

"Priceless."

****

Hope you enjoyed this naughty little romp. The contest is decided by your votes, so please take a moment and cast one for me.

Notice that I said 'One'. No multi-voting, down-voting other stories, or other shenanigans, okay? Play fair, and a good time will be had by all.

Comments are most welcome, and do feel free to click that 'favorite' button if you're so inclined. I'm in this for the feedback. That's the bread and butter of a free author.