Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

"You know, you're right. I never saw it in Sam when she was with Alexis either," replied a stunned Shelly.

"How long have we known Sam? Eight, nine years now?"

"Yeah, about that long I believe."

"Well my dear, how many different girls have you seen her with?"

"Including Alexis? I can think of maybe two or three others; I haven't seen her with many."

"Right, for the most part, just that cunt," Annie's eye's glared with disgust thinking of Sam's ex.

"Come on Annie, drop it with the 'cunt' talk."

"Damn it Shelly, she was. You and I both know that cun... that tramp was just using Sam to feather her fucking nest. That piece of shit was living off Sam."

Annie took a much needed swallow of her Seven and Seven and continued, "At first, yeah, Alexis was faithful. But when Sam started working those out-of-towners, it wasn't long before she began to stray. Then all of a sudden, Alexis gave it up for a while. I was hopeful for a time that she might've changed her ways. Well, I guess she proved a leopard can't change its spots. When Brittany showed up, Alexis went right to her bed without a moment's hesitation. Once a cheater always a cheater," Annie snorted.

"Yeah I know. I heard she moved out of town after the break up. She couldn't face anyone after what she did to poor Sam."

"Tough shit, she ain't getting any sympathy from me. Come over here my love, I need a kiss." Annie looked at Shelly with lust.

Shelly leaned over and gave Annie a long tender kiss.

"MMMH, I needed that after talking about that cun... I mean bitch Alexis. Thanks baby cakes."

"You're welcome, my beautiful one."

Shelly smiled and looked over at Sam and Lynn animatedly talking. She was amazed when she saw Sam give Lynn a set of keys. Shaking her head in disbelief, she took a sip of her water, when something caught her eye. Shelly focused intently on the couple and was startled by what she saw. Shelly recognized — 'the look' on Sam and on Lynn's face. Yet even more confusing was that both were oblivious to it. Shelly realized that maybe; just maybe Annie was actually wrong.

****

The next time Shelly saw the two of them together, it was on a double date. Both Shelly and Annie watched the interaction between the foursome with interest. It was obvious to the two women that Sam and Lynn were not interested in their respective dates, but spent the entire time yakking with each other. It wasn't long until the man and woman simply got up and left. An hour went by before Sam realized her date left.

"Shelly! Where did our dates go?" Sam frowned looking around the bar's perimeter, noticing that Lynn's date had gone too.

"Sam, they both left about an hour ago. You and Lynn were so engrossed in your conversation that they took off."

"That's just wonderful," Lynn growled, "How am I supposed to get home now?"

"Don't get your panties all bunched up. I'll take you home," Sam told him, a little smirk on her face.

"Oh, thank you my knight in shining armor," Lynn teased, snuggling into Sam's arms. Lynn pretended to swoon, if you could ignore his looking up and grinning up at Sam.

"Cool it woman, or you can walk home!" she said as she gently but firmly removed the small man from her bosom.

"Yes, my knight," Lynn purred. Sam was clearly amused as hell at Lynn's antics.

Sam handed Shelly a twenty and helped Lynn stand up. Then to the surprise of all of the denizens of the bar, the couple walked arm-n-arm out the door. Shelly looked at Annie and smiled. Annie simply shrugged her shoulders. As Shelly cleaned the now empty table, a dangerous plan began to develop in her mind.

****

It was Monday the following week; Sam called Lynn asking if he could watch Major for her. She apologized for the short notice, however; the regular tower crane engineer's wife went into labor the night before, and they needed Sam in Indiana for a few days by that afternoon.

"Can you come over now, so I can show you a few things?"

"I'll be there in a half-hour," he replied.

When Sam opened the door for Lynn, she was greeted with a, "Good morning Major! Oh, hi Sam. How's it going boy?" The dog sat there and wagged his tail patiently as he waited for Lynn to pet him. Sam sighed, she was getting used to his 'welcomes'.

"Lynn, thanks for doing this on such short notice. I'm so sorry."

"This is why you gave me your house keys at Gigi's, Sam — for emergencies. No worries."

Something caught Sam's attention. Her nose sniffed the air.

"What are you wearing Lynn? It smells so good." Sam sniffed the air with delight.

Lynn blushed, "You know exactly what I'm wearing. It's your favorite perfume. I knew you'd recognize it."

"Yes, I do, and if you weren't a guy, I'd be all over you too." Sam said throatily.

Lynn batted his eyes at Sam, who almost shyly looked away.

"Cut that out Lynn!" Sam's demanded, her voice becoming very husky. "Or I'll give you a spanking!"

"Promises, promises, Sam," Lynn responded trying to make light of her threat, and completely embarrassed at what her 'threat' was doing to him.

'What's wrong with you, quit teasing him like that. Stop it right now.'

"Sorry Lynn, I didn't mean it."

"That's fine Sam. If you can't joke with me then who can you joke with. Besides, I see some pokies!" Lynn cried with glee as he pointed at her nipples straining through her work shirt.

Sam blushed, and complained, "Damn it Lynn, that's not fair!" covering her headlights with her arms.

"All's fair in love and war, my dear Samantha," making it a point to use her full name.

Sam looked at him smirking, "Okay Lyndon."

His jaw dropped, "How did you know my real name?"

"I didn't. I just assumed what it was, just like you did about Samantha." Handing him a checklist for Major, she grinned, "Here you go Lyndon, this should keep you busy."

Wincing at hearing his full name again, he quickly gave in, "Okay Sam, you win; call me Lynn not Lyndon, please? Pretty, please?"

"Sure Lynn, just remember its 'Sam' okay?"

"Yes Sam, consider me reprimanded. I will only speak the short version of your name from now on." Lynn softly chuckled at their back-and-forth.

Sam snickered a little and said, "I have to get going now." She leaned into him and inhaled deeply. Sam loved his perfume and soft smooth skin. She gave him a long lingering kiss on the cheek then turned to get into her truck.

Lynn blushed at her kiss, and the way she sniffed at him. He told her to have a good week, and not to have a worry or a care about Major.

Then, without thinking, Lynn came up behind her, turned her around and gave her a big hug. He almost cried when he told her to be careful.

Lynn ever the jokester quickly recovered, and pressed his chest into Sam's small breasts and rubbed up against her nipples to hide his melancholy at her leaving.

Sam pulled back with a mock look of disgust on her face, "Tisk, tisk, you bad little girl! You're being very, very naughty!"

Lynn stared into her brown eyes and shyly flitted his lashes. His long lashes had a touch of mascara that accentuated their length. Sam gazed into his baby blues and was shocked. Not by Lynn, but by the tingle haunting her nether regions.

Composing herself, Sam smiled as she spoke, "Bye Lynn, bye Major, I'll see you two soon."

"Bye mon beau Sam, vous voir bientôt trop," Lynn poetically replied.

"Damn it Lynn what did just you say?"

"Oh sorry," his voice dripped with honey, "I said, Bye my handsome Sam, see you soon too."

Sam looked at Lynn, shook her head and walked to her truck. She got in waved goodbye, and started the four hour drive to Evansville, Indiana.

Watching Lynn get smaller in her rear-view mirror, Sam asked herself another pair of simple, yet difficult questions:

'Who am I; and what am I doing with this man?'

Lynn was in a quandary himself. Closing the door he looked at Major. The dog chuffed at him. Leaning down he gave Major a scratch behind the ears. The gay man was as confused about Sam as she was about him. When Sam leaned in to inhale his perfume, he felt aroused in his loins. Then when she kissed him, both of his heads spun.

Lynn looked at Major and asked the same two questions:

'Who am I; and what am I doing with this woman?'


Thank you for reading!

Comments and feedback are always welcome. Chapter 5 is in the queue, and should be out shortly!!

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers
12