Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

Sam, fraught with worry interjected, "Dad, that is great news, but how is Mom doing? Has the medication helped? Does she know about the pregnancy?"

"The medication is slowly helping her. I see glimpses of the strong woman I married reemerging. Her moodiness is lessening, and I am hopeful it will continue to improve. No, I haven't told her yet, but I will," he replied understanding his daughter's concern. "And to answer your next question, 'we' will be arriving in Cincy a couple of days before the wedding."

"That is good news, thank you Dad for calling me, I love you, and give Mom a kiss for me," she said, as a loud sigh of relief left her lips.

"I will, and I love you too see you next week, bye."

"Bye Dad." This time she smiled when she hung up the phone.

Sam turned and looked at her profile in the mirror on their bedroom door. She put her hands on her stomach and rubbed her small baby bump. The thought of giving birth was exciting for her. She had discussed with her princess their roles as parents. They would nurture their child with love, and help their child understand that love doesn't care 'who' you love, just as long as you love. It was at that juncture Sam pondered doing something she hadn't done in quite a long time. She smiled fondly remembering all the heads she turned at that Christmas party. Sam looked at her growing belly, and decided to put her plan in motion ASAP.

*** ** ***

But if the love fits wear it, baby...And if it feels good, put it on...And if it looks right then just maybe...This love we have is where you belong...

"Hello my Knight. What's up?" responded Lynn to his handsome pregnant woman's phone call.

"Lynn could you do me a favor and get dressed up in your best suit, and come to Gigi's. There is someone you need to meet," Sam said with an excitement and anticipation in her voice that piqued Lynn's interest.

"What time Sam?"

"How about five-thirty?"

"I'll be there, handsome," he said.'I wonder what's going on now,' he thoughtfully mused.

Lynn got out of his Cruze in the bar parking lot and went inside. He scanned the area looking for Sam and this person she wanted him to meet. Not seeing anybody he recognized, Lynn went up to Shelly and asked where his Knight was. She smiled and pointed to a table in the back corner of the bar. He looked at the table and saw a candle flicker in the dim light. A single woman with her back to him was sitting, and sipping a drink. It didn't look like Sam — she had long dark hair cascading down to the middle of her back. 'She must be the person Sam wanted me to meet.' He slowly walked over, and stopped dead in his tracks. Lynn looked at the woman and thought 'What's going on?'

"Hello, Sam? Is that you?" he asked in a tentative voice, very unsure of himself at that moment.

With her back still facing him, the woman seductively replied, in French, "I'm sorry honey, I don't know anyone named Sam, my name is 'Sweet Spot' and I would love it if the handsome gentleman would be so kind to freshen my drink and show me a good time tonight. I am all.... alone,"she sighed.

Lynn walked to the other side of the table and turned to face the mysterious female. He was mesmerized by this vision of pure womanhood, who oozed sex with every fiber of her being. His cock began to swell as he hungrily followed the long black hair that trailed sensuously off her shoulders, her eyes of deep brown were accented by long, lush eyelashes, framed with a soft peach eye shadow, and circled with rich black mascara that reeked of hot, sensuous sex. His erection strained against his pants as he gazed at her rouge-highlighted cheeks, and deep burgundy colored lips. The woman looked back at him with a salacious gaze and tantalizingly moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue.

She wore a dark blue dress with spaghetti straps that left her shoulders unprotected and inviting. His breath quickened at the sight of her well-sculpted arm muscles, so powerful and sexy. Her neck was adorned with a cross necklace that pointed to her cleavage exposing the swell of pert breasts as her erect nipples proudly poked through the fine fabric and beckoned him to explore their hardness. His eyes wandered further down her tight hard body, and he came to the dress's end at mid thigh. Lynn gasped loudly when her tan stocking tops became visible as the femme' fatale subtly shifted position and gave him an unobstructed view of her panty-less pussy. He almost swooned when she crossed her long muscular legs, and seductively dangled a three-inch heel off her nylon covered foot casually rocking the stiletto back and forth as she ran her tongue across the rim of the glass, and stared at him with hooded eyes.

The fog lifted when he heard her purr a request in French for him to freshen her drink. He leaned down and removed the glass from her hand and kissed the dark red fingernails of this gorgeous woman. She blew him a kiss as he turned to the bar to fulfill her request.

He returned with drinks in hand and sat across from this perfect female specimen. He set her glass down and slid it towards her waiting hand. Before he could pull away, she grasped him and raked her long nails across the back of his hand. Lynn shivered, as he slowly made eye contact with this vixen. She licked her lips and shifted position. He shuddered noticeably when he felt a stocking clad toe slide underneath his pant leg. He gasped as her foot danced up his leg and came to rest in his crotch. He threw his head back and loudly groaned as her toes delicately danced on his manhood through his clothes his erection strained mightily to be free.

"Oh Sweet Spot," he moaned. "I need you now."

Her laugh was delicate, and her voice soft when she replied in French, "I have a room not to far from here, care to join me?"

Lynn quickly stood, and helped his lady up. The 'femme fatale' winked at the smiling barmaid and slid her arm into her man's and gently squeezed. The two left the bar for their rendezvous in her boudoir.

When he closed her car door, and slid into the driver's seat she leaned into him and wrapped her arms around the helpless man. She smothered him with hot lips as her hands massaged his cock. The woman instructed him to lay his seat back, and she unzipped his pants. She slowly parted the opening, reached in and exposed his throbbing hardness. She bent down and drew his erection into her hot mouth. She flicked the shaft with her tongue and teased the swollen head, never touching his manhood with her hands.

Using only her mouth, she delicately licked underneath his crown and slowly filled her mouth until her nose rested on his belly. Sensuously her head moved up his shaft for what seemed an eternity before she brought her head quickly down and engulfed him again. She repeated each movement over and over until she felt his balls rise, and felt his shaft become rigid. She felt his hands gently grasp her head as she quickened the pace. Lynn threw his head back and cried out as he ejaculated rope after steamy rope of hot cum into this woman's mouth. She let her mouth fill with his spunk, and tried to keep it from spilling out. When he shuddered his last, she slowly removed her mouth from his shaft. As she reached the tip of his penis, she raked her teeth ever so gently over the sensitized head causing Lynn to shake. Then the beautiful woman made her way up to his waiting mouth and when he opened it, she planted her lips on his, and fed her beautiful Princess the product of his lust.

For several minutes she lay in his arms playing with his nipples through his shirt. She wanted nothing in return. This was all about him. She looked up and said, "I hope you enjoyed my role playing. It's been a long time since I dressed up like this. I forgot how wonderful nylons feel; I love the cool breeze on my legs with every step I take, aaaah," she cooed. "I'm going to have to wear these more often."

"It does feel good. I love the coolness, when I wear stockings too. This role-play was exciting. I enjoyed playing a 'man' today. I had an extraordinarily wonderful time. Your hair extensions completely fooled me. I was wondering: the night is still young — shall we head to your 'room' and enjoy the rest of the evening? I think paybacks are in order," he asked with fervent anticipation as he put his cock away and raised the seat back up.

"Oh, I hope 'Sweet Spot' will visit on occasion too," he coyly added.

"I am sure she will, Princess, and I can't wait to get home," Sam purred as she fastened her seatbelt.

Lynn kissed her, started the car and drove home for more fun with his handsome woman.

*** ** ***

"Hi Dad, what time is your flight getting in? Oh that's perfect. We'll see you then, Bye.

"Lynn that was my dad; he will be coming in at five-fifteen today."

"Good. Did he say anything about your mom? Did he tell her yet?"

"No, and he didn't say," she responded sadly.

"Dear, dear, dear," Lynn responded, his voice especially high pitched. "She needs to find out before Saturday. I hope your dad knows what he is doing."

He saw Sam fidget at the thought, so he quickly changed the subject, and talked about the young minister who was going to perform the ceremony. They had a good laugh when the discussion turned to their vows. They were happy to have a 'new age' Man of God at their church.

Sam waited pensively at the airport cell phone lot. Her parent's flight arrived a half-an-hour before. She jumped when her phone began playing her dad's ring tone.

"Hi Dad! How are you two doing?"

"We're fine Sam; we got our bags. Meet us in arrivals."

Sam hung up her three-week old phone and drove to arrivals. She saw her mom and dad waving to her. She parked the Silverado to help her dad with their luggage. The moment she stepped out of the truck her mom grabbed her and gave her a big hug.

"I'm so sorry Sam for the way I treated Lynn and you. I love you dearly; can you forgive me?" Mary Anne said choked with tears.

"Mom, there is nothing to forgive. I love you too, and I am just so glad that you are able to be here for our wedding."

Mary Anne stared at Sam's belly and looked up at Sam pleadingly. Sam smiled at her mother and nodded yes, and in that most life affirming of moments, her mom gently put her hands on her daughter's tummy to touch her grandchild to be in the womb. Mary Anne began to cry in earnest at the touch, from the special joy that can only be shared between a mother and her daughter. Sam's arms encircled and cradled her mom, and she gently stroked her hair.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too, Sam!" she replied as Leonard wiped his eyes on his sleeve.

"Dad! I have tissue. Men!" She grinned as she glanced at her mother, who was also laughing at her husband.

*** ** ***

The evening before their wedding at the rehearsal dinner, Sam and Lynn introduced her mom and dad to Lynn's parents. It soon became obvious that these two couples would become great friends. With the preparations for the wedding successfully over, Sam and her Princess retired to their bedroom for one last night as singles.

"Nervous about tomorrow?" Sam asked her man.

"Yeah, a little. But as long as you're by my side, I will be fine."

"Are you disappointed you didn't have a bridal shower?"

"No more than you at not having a bachelor party. There simply wasn't enough time honey, and speaking about honey...moon — spending our first few days as a married couple in Vegas was a great idea."

"Yeah, I thought so too. With 'baby' on the way, it will be just right. Well let's get some sleep and rest up for our big day tomorrow."

"Sam, I love you."

"I love you too Lynn."

*** ** ***

A gentle melody filled the air inside the United Methodist Church that had become Sam and Lynn's church home. It was 'their' song. Sam looked at her father standing next to her in his tuxedo and gave him a big smile. The rear doors of the Sanctuary opened as the bridesmaids and groomsman strolled down the aisle and took their positions at the altar. At that point the sound of 'If The Love Fits' faded and the opening measures of the bridal march began in earnest.

The assembled friends and family rose as the final two members of the wedding party entered the room and began their slow walk down the aisle. Sam stood proudly at the altar and lovingly gazed at her man as his father escorted him to be joined with her forever. She smiled at her Princess's white tuxedo, complementing his narrow waist, which was encircled with a pink cummerbund. Sam admired the bouquet her man carried as his eyes locked with hers. It was a stunning arrangement of white red-tipped roses, along with Shasta daisies, and beautiful pink carnations delicately woven together.

Sam was dressed in a set of formal tails for their wedding. She chose a charcoal tuxedo adorned with a white red-tipped rose boutonniere matching the roses in Lynn's bouquet. She and Lynn understood the special meaning this rose had for them. Sam laughed to herself when she remembered the look on the tailor's face when both she and Lynn were getting fitted.

At that moment she turned to her best man and beamed.

Jackson couldn't help himself as he flashed a huge toothsome smile back at her, followed by a few quiet words and a reassuring pat on the back; he was honored to be her best man. Sam gazed across the aisle at Shelly, Lynn's matron of honor. She saw tears of joy in her eyes. She looked at Lynn's mom; her eyes sparkled with love when their eyes met. Finally she saw her parents. She was so grateful that her mom and dad were here to share the joy of this special day, and she thanked God her mom was on the road to recovery.

Sam looked up and saw her beloved in front of her. Lynn looked at his dad and clasped his hand. Marion gave his son a warm handshake, gently squeezed his arm and presented his son's hand to Sam.

"'Bonjour mon beau chevalier, je suis honoré d'être votre épouse, et attendons avec intérêt de prendre votre nom de famille, mon amour.'" Lynn said to his handsome woman.

Sam smiled and replied in kind, "' Ma belle princesse, J'ai attendu si longtemps pour vous d'être à mes côtés. Je t'aime beaucoup. J'ai l'honneur de vous donner mon nom comme un petit témoignage de mon amour.'"

On cue, Jackson's oldest boy walked up the aisle and presented to Pastor Nelson the symbols of unbroken love that Sam and Lynn had for each other. A band of gold with small diamond accents for Sam and a stunning diamond solitaire ring for Lynn.

The couple smiled at the young man then turned their attention to Pastor Jeff Nelson as the wedding ceremony of Samantha Jean Weatherly, and Lyndon Andrew Jacobs began.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here..."

*** ** ***

"Before I pronounce them husband and wife," Pastor Nelson said as he faced the congregation, "I am honored to see all of you here as witnesses to this blessed event."

Pointing out into the crowd he continued, "You are their family in Christ; you have all played a role in nurturing this beautiful couple through their glorious journey of love and togetherness. These two for many years were uncut diamonds — diamonds in the rough...waiting to be uncovered and admired by God and...by us.

"Through the love of parents, friends, and each other, these once raw diamonds are now finely polished gems, ready to embark together on that wondrous journey of love and happiness. The sparkling stones on their fingers symbolize the shining inner diamond that this merger lovingly represents. They are now united as one under God for the entire world to behold.

"They are joined together by hope, faith and love. I am honored, humbled, and proud, that it is my privileged duty in front of God and all His witnesses here, to present for the first time as a married couple:

"Lyndon Andrew Weatherly and, his spouse Samantha Jean Weatherly.

"Sam, you may kiss your spouse," Pastor Nelson said with a smile on his face that clearly originated in his heart.

Gently she took her princess's face in her hands, and before she kissed her spouse, she lovingly said, "Good afternoon, Mr. Weatherly."

"And a blessed good evening to you Mrs. Weatherly," he replied as Sam brought his lips to hers. Then with true love they kissed for the first time as a married couple.

The newly married couple walked out of the church their photographer took several pictures of them. Before leaving for the reception at Gigi's, the bridal party went back into the church, to have additional photos taken. As Ron the photographer from Brent's Commercial Photography was positioning the groomsman and bridesmaids, Sam walked over to her father, and gave him a bear-hug.

"I must admit that felt good, I haven't had my back cracked like that in ages," he teasingly groaned. "But what was that for?"

"I wanted to thank you for putting another puzzle back together," Sam said with a small tear.

"It's what fathers and husbands do Sam," he tenderly replied patting her hand. "You will do it too." Then he kissed his daughter on her cheek.

A bright light flashed, startling them, "Perfect, that was perfect. I love candid shots like that!" Ron said gleefully.

Lynn smiled when he saw Ron move into position to take a photo of Sam and her Dad. He was glad he called his friend Brent when he needed a good wedding photographer. He worked with Brent on many assignments for Macy's and other clients so it seemed logical to ask him for a recommendation. Brent told Lynn not to worry, he would handle all the arrangements. When Ron, Brent's son showed up yesterday, Lynn was floored.

*** ** ***

"Brent, I can't thank you enough for sending Ron. How much do I owe you for this?" Lynn asked.

"Not a dime, not one dime," Brent replied, "It is the least I can do for all the leads you have given me over the years."

"You deserved every one of those assignments. You're work is phenomenal. I know you live in the Chicago area, so can I at least pay for Ron's air fare?"

"Lynn, I would have done the wedding myself, if I didn't have this major job going on. I was ecstatic I could send Ron. So for the last time don't worry about it!"

Lynn smiled at the recollection, and turned his head to watch Ron work with his family.

"Sam? Mr. Weatherly? Can I get you over here for a few moments," Ron asked, although everyone understood that it was an instruction. "That's it — over there. Lynn I need you here. Perfect, smile!"

'FLASH'

*** ** ***

It wasn't long before Gigi's was rocking. Sam and Lynn looked over their assembled guests, and smiled. People from every part of their life were there to celebrate this unique couple's union. It was a joy to see them all getting along so well. Gay males, lesbians, and straights, transsexuals and construction workers — they were all having the time of their lives celebrating this match made in heaven. The bar erupted in laughter when the DJ played 'YMCA.' Sam cracked up when she spotted Jackson dancing with Annie, while his wife boogied with Shelly.

The spirited reception was finally winding down, and it was time for the happy couple to leave. Everyone wished them well, and threw wild bird seed on the newly crowned Weatherly family. Arm in arm, Sam and Lynn walked out to her truck. Sam opened the door for her princess, and waved to the well wishers.

She got in and looked at her spouse and asked, "Ready for some Vegas fun my Princess?"

"Yes my Knight," he replied.

Sam started the Silverado and drove to the airport to begin their new journey as husband and wife.

*** ** ***

Sam and Lynn were in the Dr. Milner's office and waited with a certain apprehension for the ultrasound to begin. At the last visit, the doctor seemed puzzled. When questioned he reassured them, but he wanted an ultrasound done nevertheless. Sam thought back to when Lynn finished the nursery. She admired her princess's work; he was the master interior designer. Sam watched Lynn do his Suduko puzzle for a while and then she looked down and tried to remember what her toes looked like. She lost sight of them two weeks ago. She was still working, but finding it increasingly difficult to get in and out of the big machines.

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers