Diana Meets the Ghostly Honeymoon

Story Info
Another tourist stumbles onto a familiar trio of ghosts.
2.2k words
3.9
21k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana had come for a weekend get away to this old castle motel she'd heard about from some of her friends. They had all told her how incredible the architecture was and how many great trails there were leading out around it into the countryside. She sighed to herself, hands reaching up to slowly run through her long, wavy auburn hair. She passed by an old wall length mirror on one of the walls, which looked as though it had been part of the castle for many, many years now. She stopped, looking at her own reflection for a minute. Diana wouldn't have called herself short, she was at least five feet tall, and a good deal of it was leg. That was something she'd always been proud of, she always thought of her legs as her best feature, and that was part of the reason she went hiking so much. She was wearing her usual tight jogging shorts, having decided she was going to go out and try some of these great trails her friends had told her about. Her hips were wide, which gave her a natural appearance of being a bit slimmer then she was. She wasn't over wait, but she had a somewhat softer appearance, a slight belly leading up to her large, well rounded breasts. She smirked at her reflection, winking and blowing it a kiss, and giving her backside a small tap. She blushed and giggled to herself, looking around quickly to make sure no one had seen her little display before she started off down the hallways again.

She hadn't seen many other guests since she'd first arrived, but that hadn't bothered her. The man at the front desk had told her that this place was supposed to be haunted, but what old castle didn't have stories like that? It drew in the tourists. Diana sighed to herself, eyes shut for a moment. And then she heard it. A low rhythmic thumping sound coming from a hallway to her left. She stopped and turned, looking in the direction, but couldn't make out the cause in the dim light. She let her curiosity get the better of her and decided to go take a small peek. She moved down the hallway, the sound beginning to grow louder, coupled with another faint noise she couldn't quite make out... until she turned the next corner that was.

In front of her was a sight she would never have believed. Two headless bodies were pressed together, one a very well endowed male who was rhythmically pounding himself in and out of a large breasted woman he was pinning against one of the castle walls... while just a few feet away from them a third headless body was apparently holding said woman's severed head in his crotch, moving it up and down as she apparently quite capably sucked him off. Diana was frozen in shock, her eyes seeming to bug out of her head. The display was both horrifying and....disturbingly erotic....

"Well...looks like we have a new visitor, Geralt." A voice called from further down the hallway. Diana froze as she saw the two male's severed heads moving towards her. The bodies seemed to stop their activities and turn to face her. The woman's head removed itself from the man's long cock.

"Oh... well, at least she has more manners then our last guest, hm David?" The woman chuckled, looking at the first head who had spoken.

"Hey, you invited me into your little games, Ariana....it wasn't my fault I was horny and alone..." David said a bit defensively.

"Well, that doesn't really matter right now...but I'm afraid, my dear, we can't let you go running off now, you might tell others what you found and we'd be swarmed by tourists or other such troublesome visitors..." The third head, Geralt, said. His body rising from where Ariana's head had been sucking his cock. Diana felt her heart thudding in her chest, and before she could sort out her thoughts, she was running back the way she had come. She didn't look back, but she could hear the headless forms running after her. She bit her lip and started running as fast as she could. She looked over her shoulder for a moment, seeing the ghosts beginning to fade back into the dark hallways as she outran them. She laughed, a bit franticly, to herself, once again all that hiking and jogging had paid off! Her thoughts were cut short however....as in her relief and victory at escaping the spirits, while looking back over her shoulder, she had failed to notice that she was heading for a rather large and solid looking statue. She collided with it hard and fell back to the floor, dazed and fading into black.

The sight which she awoke to, was not the one she had expected, or wanted. She had apparently been stripped of her clothes, which she could see in a pile in the corner of the large, rather lavishly decorated, if not dust covered, bedchamber she had apparently been brought to. The room looked like it had not been used, or even opened, for many, many years. She tried to move, but found her arms and legs were bound to each of the four posts around her on the massive canopy bed.

"Well, it seems our little voyeur has finally woken up..." Dave said, his body entering the room, carrying his severed head under one arm, Geralt and Ariana soon followed, taking their places around her on each side of the bed.

"Please...just let me go, I swear I won't tell anyone about what I've seen here...!" Diana pleaded with them. Dave's head smirked and his body moved, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Don't worry, we know you won't... but first, we've decided to have a bit of fun with you..." Dave said, one hand slowly tracing up along her side and brushing over her breasts. "So I'd suggest you just relax and enjoy yourself, or you might end up staying here a lot longer then you'd expect...." Diana didn't like the way he said that, but still, the idea of being molested by three headless spirits wasn't exactly an appealing idea to her... but it didn't seem like she was going to get a say in the matter one way or another. Dave's body moved a bit closer to her slowly, hands sliding over her stomach and up to cup her breasts, rubbing them slowly. Diana shivered at the cold touch... but found his body to be very warm, almost like it was still completely alive, just headless. Geralt's body moved closer, holding his head in both his hands. He set beside her, letting Dave continue his work slowly rubbing her breasts and occasionally teasing her slowly hardening nipples. Geralt moved his head slowly between her spread legs, and Diana's body tensed up with sudden realization of what he was doing. Geralt's head was placed against her pussy and his warm tongue slid out, licking up and down along the soft lips of her vagina.

Diana let out a loud gasp, both of surprise at the warmth and involuntary pleasure. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to pretend this wasn't happening....but despite her best efforts, her body was beginning to react to the unwanted attention. Her legs opened themselves a bit wider, letting his tongue probe deeper into her slowly moistening cunt. Her back arched up into Dave's groping hands and she had to bite her lip from letting out a low moan of pleasure. After a few minutes of their continued attentions, Diana's hips were beginning to rock slowly in Rhythm with Geralt's movements and she was panting softly, her body shimmering with a faint layer of sweat.

She opened her eyes slowly, looking around her. She could see Ariana's body sitting in an old chair, legs spread wide, holding Dave's head between her legs now. Her head was resting beside her body on the table and was moaning loudly with pleasure... so apparently their heads could still feel what their bodies felt. Dave's body moved slowly, releasing her breasts and soon Geralt's body lifted his head. Diana let out an involuntary whine of protest at their stop, but soon saw why... Dave's body took both Geralt and Ariana's heads in its hands and moved back over to her, while Geralt's body moved ot take position between her legs. The headless form of Geralt was undoubtedly the most well endowed of both men, not that Dave seemed small by any means... but Geralt must have been a truly blessed man in life...not that the afterlife seemed any worse for the stallion now pressing his throbbing cock against her opening. She bit her lip as she felt him pressing himself forward slowly. She felt her opening stretching to accomidate his wide gerth. His hands moved to her hips, taking a firm hold on them as he slid the head of his large cock inside her, letting her adjust for a few moments, before, with a hard thrust, he plunged himself inside her. Diana let out a loud cry as he did, back arching, eyes shutting as she felt herself literally filled by his massive cock. She panted loudly, laying back, looking up at the headless form between her legs. It waited a few moments for her to relax, then slowy began to rhythmically rock himself back and forth, pulling his cock back till only the tip was resting inside her...then filling her again.

Dave's body moved to sit beside her again, holding the heads up and moving one to each side of her, slowly lowered them over her breasts. Diana watched them, panting still from Geralt's continued thrusting, as each took one of her swollen nipples in their mouths, beginning to suckle them slowly, tongues brushing across each, sucking on them, Diana could hardly focus anymore, all of this intense pleasure was making her dizzy. It wasn't long before she let out a loud cry of pleasure, her back arching as she came hard around Geralt's cock, but the body seemed far from done, still pounding into her admittedly still needy pussy. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a good fuck like this...hell, she didn't think she had ever had one quite like this, the supernatural aside.

Diana felt herself building towards another climax as Dave's body moved the heads away from her breasts, carrying them over next to Ariana's body, where his head was still working, the other woman's body shivering in orgasm. Dave's body returned soon though and climbed onto the bed, and positioned itself over her, lowering its crotch over her face. Diana opened her mouth, taking the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it slowly. She hadn't given many blowjobs before, but Dave's body didn't seem to be complaining as it held onto the headboard for support, letting her slowly bob her head back and forth on his cock while Geralt untied one of her legs, lifting it up to vary the angle in which he was pounding himself into her. Diana moaned loudly around Dave's cock and it wasn't long before another orgasm was washing over her. She shut her eyes, taking Dave's cock deeper into her mouth, beginning to move her head faster, her tongue sliding around his thick shaft, flicking over the head each time she pulled back. The body's grip on the headboard began to tighten and she could feel his balls tightening. And it seemed as if all three reached their climaxes together in that moment. Geralt's cock thrust deep inside her, beginning to fill her to overflowing with its hot cum, while Dave's cock exploded in her mouth, forcing her to swallow each sticky blast lest she choke on it, while her body still rocked from her last orgasm.

Dave and Geralt's bodies moved off of her slowly, leaving her reeling from her multiple orgasms, her body covered in sweat and cum. She lay her head back, starting to fade back into another sleep...when she heard something moving over her...she opened her eyes dizzily to see Ariana's body holding what looked like a giant sword over her. Diana opened her mouth and screamed, pulling herself up as the blade swung down...

******

Diana was laying on her back, Geralt and Dave's heads on either breast sucking away. She sighed to herself and looked around the room. Well, this hadn't been quite what she'd expected. Ariana's aim, and her trying to run hadn't exactly made for the perfect cut it seemed. Diana gazed over at Geralt's body which was bending her lower half... or more precisely from the middle of her stomach down, over a table and was pumping away into it...while her upper torso was laying on the bed where her breasts were continuing to be mauled by the two hungry mouths. Dave's body was pumping furiously into Ariana's ass beside her on the bed, while Ariana's head was on a tall shelf her body could not reach.

"Oh come now! It was an honest mistake!" The head protested from her high resting place.

"I know." Diana said, "But this will teach you to improve your aim next time...besides, your body isn't complaining..." Diana sighed to herself, letting her head fall back. Well, at least she could look forward to a happy after life...