Diana's Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Good?" Jase asked as he tried to pace himself. He had to make sure the she came before they did!

"Yeah!"

"It's time to switch!" he panted as he grabbed her by the hips.

"Hell yeah!" Dustin groaned as he pulled her arms from around his waist and jerked his throbbing cock out of her hungry mouth.

"Gimme," she protested as she tried to pull him back to her. She moaned even louder when Jason kept her pinned but pulled completely out of her. Using his upper body weight, he pressed her down to the floor and let his brother move into position.

"What are you doing?" the beast hissed as she felt the damp head of Dustin's cock stretch her opening. "Only one!" She shrieked when Dustin forged in with a ruthless thrust of his hips.

"Your rules, sweetheart." Jason growled as he eased off her back and crawled around to the front of her. She looked up at him with pleasure filled eyes. It made his heart ache. She was his vision of love. But he knew that they had to tame her inner beast or there would be no balance. "You said you didn't want our love. Instead you are left with our most primal selves. Both of us." He knelt in front of her with his hard cock just out of her reach.

"Come here, Jason, I want to blow you," she panted as she was rocked by Dustin's wild thrusts.

"No." He backed away from the coupling mates and slowly stroked his cock as he waited for them to peak.

Both of you need to put your mark on her, Jason.

He turned and could see Diana standing in the shadows. Immediately hot rage poured through him.

"You've been watching!"

"She is my strongest disciple. Of course I've been watching. And I will say that you two have handled her well, despite the rocky start." She stepped out of the shadows.

"Mark her, Dustin," she ordered the man that was on the verge of coming. Without thought, he obeyed, sinking his teeth into the tender flesh of her shoulder. Reba cried out as she orgasmed fast and hard. Dustin collapsed on top of her, breathing raggedly. Reba let him lay there for a moment before rolling him off her. She stood up proudly and limped across the room towards Diana and him.

Jason paled when he saw the bruises that were scattered across her skin. Her left knee was swollen from him pinning her to the ground and he could see traces of red on her inner thighs. Instinctively he glanced down at his cock and saw the red streaks from their joining on his flesh.

"Finish it." Reba whispered as she rubbed against him.

"I can't."

"Are you telling me that your brother is more a man than you? That only he deserved to be Reba's mate? Without you, I will reject his claim. She needs both pieces to the same hole. You know I expected more from you. I will just have to find two other worthy males." She turned towards Diana.

"Mistress, I renounce all claims that Dustin..." she was knocked to the ground by Jason.

"Like hell. You are mine and Dustin's. No other male shall ever have you." He had pinned under him, her back against the hardwood floor. He tossed her legs over his shoulders before burying himself deep inside of her. She screamed as his brutal thrusts drove her to the edge of her second orgasm.

"Let go!" she pleaded as he fought to control his baser instincts.

"Mark her, Jason. Complete the union." Diana ordered as they rolled over and Reba ended up on top. She bounced furiously on him as she fought for her climax.

* * * *

The beast knew that moment that Jason's control snapped. He grabbed her and yanked her down on top of him before fastening his mouth over the swell of her breast and sinking his teeth into her tender flesh. Then the world exploded around them.

"YES!" she screamed as her body convulsed on top of him.

"Son of bitch!" he growled as his cock hardened even more before exploding deep inside of her.

"Rebekah!"

She collapsed on top of him this time. Dustin dragged himself over to where they lay. Jason rolled onto his side and he and Dustin cradled Reba between their damp bodies.

She lifted her head one last time.

"You are the perfect mates for her. Cherish her. Don't make me come after you." The beast receded slowly.

Jason looked over to where Diana had been standing. She was gone. He reached behind him and snagged the white robe off the floor. He draped it over the three of them as sleep beckoned.

* * * *

Reba awoke a few hours later to find herself wedged between two warm bodies. She could feel the hard floor under her.

Opening her eyes, she slowly took inventory. Her body was very sore. In front of her she could see a naked male chest that had scratch marks on it. Behind her she could feel another one. Looking over her shoulder she saw Dustin staring at her softly. Remembered pleasure was reflected in his dark eyes.

"How are you feeling?" he whispered softly.

"Sore."

"I can imagine." He gently rubbed his finger over her collarbone, lightly tracing the mating mark on her shoulder. She whimpered softly as pleasure sparked through her. She had no real memories of what had actually occurred during the mating ceremony. She was left with just a few hazy recollections of intense pleasure. She drew a deep breath when she realized that there was a cock still buried deep inside her. She moaned as it hardened and rubbed against her sensitive tissues.

She looked up, thinking that Jason was awake also - to realize that he was still sleeping.

"His body is in tune with yours and mine, Princess. He feels pleasure when ever you feel it." She bucked her hips against Jason's effectively burying him deeper inside.

"Gently, Reba. You are sore from last night. Only pleasure this time. Only pleasure." Dustin drew moist patterns on the side of her neck as he gently caressed her soft breasts.

Reba began to pant as she continued to rub her hips against Jason's. She could feel Dustin's hard-on pressed against her ass. She wondered briefly what it would feel like to have him buried deep in her ass while she fucked Jason. She gritted her teeth as her orgasm peaked suddenly and she felt the warm spurt of seed inside of her.

* * * *

Jason awoke as he climaxed.

"Reba!" he gasped as his eyes flew open. His hands flew down to her hips and pulled her tight against him. A moment later he felt the scalding heat of release against the back of his fingers. He could hear his brother's hoarse groans as he reached completion.

"Good morning."

Reba's soft greeting broke through his sexual high. Looking down on her face, he could see the pleasure that filled her eyes.

"Morning." He cursed when he saw the pain flare briefly when he pulled out.

"Ouch," she complained.

"Sorry. Get her into the shower, Dustin." He rolled away from her body.

"Hey, come back here." Reba sat up slowly and watched in disbelief as Jason exited the mediation room after grabbing his clothes off the floor.

* * * *

Reba stepped out of the shower feeling much better. She was still a bit sore but the achiness was gone. Standing in front of her bathroom mirror, she immediately noticed the mating marks that they had left. She stinctively knew who had placed both on her. Touching her shoulder; Dustin. Slowly tracing the mark on her breast; Jason. Touching them brought instant pleasure. But why had Jason left? Had she done something to hurt him? Did he regret their joining? Of the two brothers he was the hardest to read. Dustin wore his emotions on his sleeve. But Jason was like looking into a deep well and trying to see what was on the bottom of it.

Drying herself briskly, she winced at the soreness between her legs. They had definitely had broken her in good. Grabbing her meditation robe, she headed back to her mediation room.

Settling on her knees, she lit the incense, offering her thanks to her goddess.

"Rebekah."

She turned her head to see Diana standing behind her.

"Mistress. What a surprise! I wasn't trying to summon you. Just offering my thanks for my mates."

"You're welcome, child. But right now you need to go."

"Go?"

"Yes. Your foolish mate has gotten himself cornered by some unsavory people."

* * * *

Rebekah ran out of her mediation room, to see Dustin holding her clothes.

"I was just coming to get you. Jason's in..."

"...trouble." she finished for him as she yanked the shirt over her head, not bothering with the bra. She pulled on the jeans that he had been holding.

"Wait a second. You're not going out like that," Dustin protested as he dangled her bra off the end of his finger.

"What!"

"Put it on," he growled.

"Oh for the love of God! Your brother needs us and you are bitching about my lack of underwear?"

"The quicker you put it on the faster we leave."

She grabbed the bra and tore her shirt off again. Donning the bra quickly, she shoved her arms back into her shirt and yanked it over her head. She was heading for the door as she yanked the shirt down. Pausing long enough to shove her feet into a pair of sneakers, she yanking the door open. Dustin followed her out.

* * * *

Jason warily watched the four men circle him. He had left the apartment to clear his head. And run into trouble immediately.

"I'm really not in the mood for this."

"We have a message for you to give to your bitch goddess," the leader of the men told him as he took a knife out of his pocket.

"And what's that?" Jason asked as he tried to keep an eye on both the leader while two of the men darted towards him. He lashed out with his foot, catching one of the men in the stomach, doubling him over.

"Get him!" the leader shouted. Two of the men rushed forward. Jason ducked the flying fist of one of them only to meet the flying foot of the other. He groaned as the foot connected with his thigh. The first man grabbed him from behind while his partner hit him in the stomach. As he tried to free himself from them, the leader walked up, still holding his knife.

"Not such a bad ass without your brother are you, Mr. Hot-Shot Investigator?"

"Wrong brother, asshole." Jason gritted as he kicked out and caught the leader in the chest with his feet, sending the man staggering back. The man holding him tightened his arms around him, just as Jason bent over sending the man flying over him.

"Why the hell can't you idiots ever tell us apart!" he growled as he sent a fist flying into the face of one man before using his leg to sweep the other man off his feet.

"Shit! We've cornered the quiet one." One man shouted, "You never said anything about taking on Jason Carnetti."

* * * *

"Where's he at, Dustin?" Reba asked as they ran down the stairs of her apartment building.

"In the alley behind the Chinese shop."

"Why the hell did he leave anyway?" she cursed as she hit the front door and ran down the walk to her car.

"Stubborn son of bitch. I think he's scared." Dustin said as he got into the car next to her. He grabbed the dash as she pealed out of the parking lot.

"What the hell is he scared of?" she groused as she headed towards the Chinese food shop.

"You'll have to ask him, princess. He's a closed book to me. Twins we may be but he's always kept something hidden from me."

"From both of us."

* * * *

Jason growled in his throat as more men poured into the alley.

"Damn it." he cursed as he felt the familiar twinge in his back. "Not now!"

"What's wrong tough guy?" the leader taunted as he wiped away the blood trickling out of his mouth.

"I suggest you run."

"We have you out numbered, dude. I don't care if you are Jason Carnetti or Jason Myers. You're dead meat!" the man boosted.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Jason stood still as he felt the change overtake him. His eyes were always the first to change.

They went from black to gold.

"Look at his eyes!"

Jason sprung forward and grabbed one man by his jacket, lifting him completely off his feet. He bared his teeth at the man.

"Help! Help! He's gonna eat me!" the man screamed as he stared at Jason's fangs.

Jason smiled before tossing him into the group of advancing men.

* * * *

Next to her, Dustin went still before speaking.

"You better hurry." he said hoarsely as he felt the twinge in his back.

"I'm hurrying. What happened?"

"They've gone and pissed Jason off." Dustin groaned as the change swept over him. Reba slammed on the brakes as he finished changing.

"Dustin?" Uncertainty echoed in her voice and eyes.

"Relax, Princess. Do you honestly think that Diana would give you to two ordinary men?"

"What are you?"

"The male half of your beast lives in your mates."

She knew that the words came out of Dustin but the eyes that looked at her weren't his.

"I won't hurt you, princess. But I would suggest that you call her forth." He surged out of the car and ran towards the alley.

"Just wonderful!" She growled as she killed the engine and bounced out after him. * * * *

Jason growled as he pounced on the fleeing man. He roared as he saw the lone figure in the entrance of alley.

Dustin warily approached his brother. He never knew if his older brother would attack him or not in this form. But he knew not to approach him in his human form. Once had been enough for him. He still had scars on his stomach from that little mistake.

"Brother..." he came towards him submissively. As angry as Jason was an upright stance would be enough to set him off again.

"Dustin?"

"Yeah."

At that moment Reba entered the alley, still in human form. Dustin's eyes widened when he realized that he could scent her still. Damn it! His brother would go for her for sure in this state. He stood tall and waited for the expected struggle. He didn't have long to wait.

* * * *

With a roar, Jason clashed with Dustin. The female was ripe for the claiming.

"Mine!" he roared as he tried to shove Dustin out of the way.

"Ours!" Dustin growled in return. "She's ours. We've already claimed her, brother. Calm down. Do you want to hurt her?"

"Mine!" Dustin struggled to hold onto him.

"Reba, run! He's out of control." Dustin gritted as sweat beaded on his brow.

"Let him go, Dustin." Reba's voice was calm as she observed Jason.

"Are you sure?" he panted as Jason renewed his struggle.

"Yes. Jason would never do anything to hurt me."

Dustin slowly released his brother and stepped away. Reba stood her ground and locked eyes with Jason, daring him to make her a liar. When he took a step towards her, she held her ground. She was going to show her mate that she was more than worthy of him! Even at his angriest, Jason didn't scare her. Her quiet friend had a lot to learn!

"Princess?"

"Why you insist on calling me that ridiculous name is beyond me." She lifted her hand to his shoulder and gently laid it against it.

"Mine!" he growled as he jerked her against him.

"Yes. I'm yours." She kept her hands on his shoulders as he lifted her. She flinched when he took one claw and ripped her shirt down to her waist.

"Mine!" he growled once more when he saw the mark on her breast.

"Put me down, Jason."

"Mine," he repeated as desire crept into his eyes.

"NOW!" Her voice was changing as her beast came to the fore front.

Dustin stood behind his brother and shook his head. It sounded as if Reba meant business. Jason was going to call forth her beast and it wasn't going to be a pleasant visit like last night's was.

"Let go of her, brother. She's not going anywhere."

Jason turned and bared his fangs at Dustin. Reba must have decided she had had enough. She balled up her fist and punched him right in the nose. In reaction he dropped her. She landed on her ass in a cold puddle. Dustin could tell she was none to happy about it either.

"Damn beast." She pushed herself up, turned and headed back to her car. "You two morons can find your own way home."

* * * *

Jason stared as the car drove away. He turned back towards Dustin.

"Good going, man. Just piss our mate off and she leaves both of us here."

"Don't start with me, Dustin." he growled as he slowly shifted back to his normal self. Leaning down he picked up the smashed box of Chinese that he had originally came for.

"Why did you leave?" Dustin finally asked as they walked out of the alley.

"I lost control. I hurt her, Dustin."

"You knew going in, Jase, that no one was going to be able to stay in control last night."

"I hate losing control. I hurt people. I break things."

"Poor Jason. So use to being in control that he can't give it over to another. And last night, Reba was definitely in control," he taunted.

"You really want to get your ass kicked?" He made a threatening move towards Dustin.

"Stop trying to pick a fight with me, brother. You are just afraid to look her in the eye. You know you can't apologize for last night, Jase. You'll only be on her shit list for trying to deny the beast in her."

"Did you look at her this morning?" Jason turned and looked at his brother. "She had scratches and bruises all over her. And we bit her Dustin. We actually bit her hard enough to leave marks."

"Did you bother to look at yourself? She left as many marks on you as you did her. In fact you have more marks than I do. You are definitely stronger than me, Jase. So of course she was going to challenge you more. I think your calm demeanor is nothing but a slap in the face to her. She wants to, no she needs to ruffle you."

"You're full of it."

"Ask her, Jase. I think you will be surprised with the answer."

* * * *

Reba paced back and forth. Where were her mates? It was already four o'clock and they needed to haul their asses back here. They only had eight hours to find the medium and stop the mass possession.

She stopped pacing when she heard the key slide into the lock. Jason was the first to enter. She immediately stopped pacing and jumped on him.

"Whoa!" he grunted as they toppled to the floor. Reba grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head.

"I have a bone to pick with you!"

"Damn, bro. I told you, you shouldn't have run out this morning?" Dustin taunted as he closed the door behind him.

"I'm..."

"Don't even think about telling me you're sorry. I don't want you to ever apologize for loving me. Whether it's gentle or rough, I want it. If I didn't I would stop you. But so help me, Jason, you take off on me again, I'll geld you myself. Be man enough to stand up for your actions." She then leaned in and captured his mouth with hers.

"Oh man, share the wealth." Dustin reached down and lifted Reba off his brother before sealing his mouth over hers.

When he finally released her mouth, she was panting. Then her laughter filled the air.

"What the hell am I going to do with you two?"

"Anything you want." Jason said from behind her, a goofy grin on his face.

* * * *

Sandwiched between her two mates, Reba followed them into the darkened nightclub. They had received a tip that the medium would be here tonight, recruiting victims for the demonic possessions.

Immediately the pounding music assaulted her ears. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the dim surroundings. On the dance floor she could see many costumed couples dancing. The gothic look was very predominant. she noticed. She was glad that she had opted to wear her Catgirl costume from last year. The guys had almost blown a gasket when they had saw her outfit. Until she had promised them that she would wear it tomorrow night just for them.

"Let's go check out the bar and see if anyone has heard anything." She yelled in Dustin's ear. He nodded his agreement. As they approached the bar, they didn't see the signal that one of the band members on stage sent out to a man in the far corner of the bar. He nodded before pulling his cell phone out.

After ordering a soda for herself and two scotches for Dustin and Jason, she turned around and observed the dance floor.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers