Diane & John Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

She slid off the shelf, back into the water, into my arms. I didn't even mind that the towel she had been sitting on followed her into the tub. My little sweetie needed lots of holding and kissing after her big orgasm, and I lovingly supplied both. She whispered that she loved the taste of her pussy on me. Diane was one of those women whose juices flow copiously when aroused, and the taste of her secretions was a pleasure for us both.

As I held and caressed her, I whispered that her virginity was soon going to be gone unless she told me otherwise. Diane told me in very definite terms that she was as anxious for that to happen as I was.

As I was drying her, she removed the towel from around my waist, and my cock was sticking straight out and throbbing. She stroked it for a moment, then placed it up against her abdomen and pressed against me to hold it in place. The feel of that warm smooth body almost cause Old Edgar to lose control.

I picked her up, walked us into the bedroom, and put her gently down on the bed. I went back to the bathroom for the candles, and Diane was under the covers waiting for me when I returned. Her warm body was a delightful contrast to the cool sheets as I slid into bed and took her in my arms.

It seemed that the timing was just right, because she was more passionate than I'd ever seen her. She used her cool hand to adjust my throbbing cock between us, and we shared a long passionate kiss.

I knew what she wanted, but I asked he one last time if she was sure she didn't want to remain a virgin.

Her response was, "Oh, fuck me, John." I knew the time was right. My cock was absolutely positive the time was right.

I lubricated her pussy liberally and applied some to my penis. As small as Diane's vagina was, we were going to need all the help we could get. I knew it would cause her pain when her hymen went, but I wanted to minimize it as much as possible for her. Besides, some lubrication was going to make it better for me, too.

For someone who knew she was about to experience pain, Diane was very impatient to get started. I was feeling rather urgent about it myself, so I parted her legs and got myself between them.

She parted and raised her knees, and I kneeled between them. Our positions naturally brought the tip of my erection to her entrance, and I could feel the incredible heat of her as soon as the tip parted her lips. As the tip of my cock entered her, I felt the obstruction that had to be removed. I hated to hurt my little sweetheart, but it was something that had to be done.

I muttered some sort of apology for what I was about to do. She was replying when I shoved about half my hard cock through her membrane and into her pussy. That was no time for finesse, and it wouldn't have worked anyway. That little cherry of hers had to go, and I got it over with as quickly as possible.

Diane yelped in pain and dug her fingernails into my upper arms. These things didn't really register in my mind, though, because I had the best half of my penis buried in the hottest and tightest vagina I'd ever experienced. The feeling of her grip on the sensitive areas of my cock was so intense that I had to hold very still inside her to avoid coming long before I wanted to. Instead, I held it throbbing and twitching inside that moist little tunnel. Although I only had about half my cock in her, I could the tip pressing against her sharp cervix.

I gently started moving by cock a little bit back and forth inside her, and she pulled me down for a kiss. I lowered myself to my elbows, keeping my weight off her, and she kissed me hotly and deeply. Between kisses she asked if her cherry had been popped and if we were fucking. I assured her that she was no longer a virgin and that we were definitely fucking.

Diane whispered that it had only hurt for a moment. After another kiss, she said that she thought being fucked was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to her. I didn't know she even knew the word, but hearing her use it to tell me she loved it was music to my ears.

She asked if I was all the way into her, and I told her to feel with her hand. She was astonished that about half of my cock was still outside, and that she was completely filled. She whispered that she was sorry that she couldn't take all of me. In response to this, I started pushing deeper into her. I was slow and gentle, but I was determined to stretch her little pussy and get the full length of my cock inside her.

As I pushed, I could feel her expand. When it seemed she just couldn't take any more, I gave a forceful shove, and my cock was suddenly buried in her. Our pubic bones were together, and I could feel her little butt against my testicles. She gasped, more in surprise than pain, I think. Then she reached down and felt that she had taken all I had to give her.

Diane whispered that she'd felt something give way inside her, but that it had been a feeling of being opened rather than pain. She said I felt huge, warm, and wonderful inside her. Then she pulled me down for one of her deep, passionate kisses.

As I started moving gently in and out of her, she moaned with pleasure into my mouth. Between kisses she whispered that she loved me and loved the feeling of my cock in her.

I gradually increased the amount I moved in and out, and finally I was pulling out so only the head of my cock was in her. Then I would slowly plunge the entire length into her until I felt her cervix against my tip. Her vagina was silky smooth, hot, and wonderfully tight as I slid my cock in and out of her.

Very soon, Diane's breathing became more rapid, she started moving her hips to meet me as I stroked into her, and increasingly loud and urgent sounds of passion came from her lips. I looked down, and her lovely body seemed impossibly small beneath me. Even in the candlelight, I could see a sexual flush appear on her shoulders, neck, and pretty face.

I started sliding in and out of her more strongly and rapidly. I knew what was about to happen, and I wanted to make it the best she'd ever had in her very limited experience. As I was looking down, Diane's eyes popped open, she looked into mine, and said, "Oh, John ........ Oh, I'm going toooo ..........." Then her words became a loud moan as she plunged into her orgasm.

I fucked my little lover hard and fast while she came. Each time I thrust into her, she would raise her hips to meet me, and there was a wet noise as our bodies came together. Her climax was hard, loud, long, and wonderful. About the time I thought I wasn't going to be able to hold back any longer, she gave a final squeal and went limp.

I buried my cock in her and held it there, throbbing, right at the brink of my own orgasm. I didn't actually come, but I was so close that I had a partial ejaculation and sort of a semi-climax. I don't know if all men are that way, but I do that and continue without so much urgency.

Diane recovered very quickly from that explosive climax, and she pulled me down for more long, deep kissing. She whispered that she'd had an orgasm that was a thousand times better than the ones she'd had when I'd licked her clitoris.

Those words from her sweet lips had a powerful effect on my male ego, and I'm afraid I responded with a hard, deep thrust into her. She cried out in pain, and I felt the tip of my penis shove roughly into her little cervix. I told her I was sorry I'd hurt her, but she said it had only hurt for a moment. She could take all of me, but it required gentle stretching, not sudden thrusts.

She said she could feel a river flowing out of her, and that there was a puddle forming beneath her. I had ejaculated deep inside her, and my strokes had started pumping it out. I told her that was a natural part of making love, and that I could feel it flowing onto my balls.

After a few minutes of gentle, loving strokes, I could feel that tingle inside that meant I was going to come. I didn't want to hold back, because the tightness of her pussy was starting to rub the base of my dick raw. I don't think I could have stopped it anyway. It was time.

After a very long stroke deep into her, I reached the point of no return. I told her I was going to come, but I think she knew it anyway. She raised her knees higher, and I plunged more deeply into her than ever. That did it, I was coming.

In the throes of my climax, I no longer cared about hurting her. I pounded my cock into her little pussy as hard and fast as I could as my come gushed into her. The sounds she was making told me that she was feeling pleasure, not pain.

My orgasm was long, intense, and total. I gave her every last bit of my passion and semen, and I was totally spend when it was over. I lowered myself to kiss her and could tell that she was straining for an orgasm but not quite getting there. I wished I had something left to give her, but my release had been complete. I had nothing left.

My shrinking cock popped out of her with a wet sound, and I rolled off Diane onto my back. She came naturally into my arms as if we had done it a hundred times. Her head on my shoulder and hand on my chest. When the air in the room cooled me off, I pulled up the covers and we cuddled together. For several minutes, we exchanged sounds but not words.

When Diane's shoulders started shaking, I realized she was crying. I whispered, "What's wrong, Sweetie? Did I hurt you that badly? Are you wishing we hadn't done what we just did?

She just shook her head and continued to cry silently for a couple of minutes.

I asked her again what was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, Darling," she said. "Absolutely nothing. I'm just so happy and in love that something had to come out. I think if I hadn't cried, I would have burst."

When she resumed crying, I held her tightly until she was finished. Then I kissed away her tears. Salty but still sweet. I feld indescribably good.

We had a whispered conversation which mostly consisted of her asking sweetly naive questions and me trying to answer them as best I could. I had to explain that a penis needed time to recover before another erection was possible. I assured Diane that it wasn't going to hurt the next time we made love. The hymen was a one-time thing. I made a promise that I'd try my best not to hurt her in the future by thrusting violently into her. I hoped I could keep the promise.

We both got out of bed and went to our separate bathrooms to clean up. My dick was definitely red and a little sore in places, but I decided it was well worth a little discomfort for the wonderful experience I'd just had. The washcloth I used came away with a pink color from Diane's virginal blood. I decided to keep the cloth as a souvenir.

In a few minutes were were back in bed, snuggled together, and the room dark. My little sweetie was yawning, and it was definitely getting to be time for some sleep.

Diane whispered that she hadn't been quite able to get to a second orgasm when I came, but she had enjoyed being able to feel my climax.

I told her that people need to make love a few times to learn each others needs and to get the timing down right. I thought that, all things considered, our first try at making love had gone wonderfully. It was hard to imagine it being better.

After many kisses and "I love yous," we composed ourselves for sleep. Diane had decided she liked being the "front spoon." I fit myself to her back, she wriggled backwards a little to snuggle herself closer to me, I took a firm little breast in my hand, and we fit together perfectly. Her hair and shoulders had the sweet smell of a happy woman, and I'd never been so content and comfortable.

As I felt myself drifting off to sleep, happily thinking that my little sweetie and I would be soon be making love again.

_____________________________________

I love your comments. Votes, too.

I'll respond if you leave an EMail address

More "Diane and John" stories soon

Everyone eighteen or over, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers