Diane & John Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

Her pink, puffy nipples were partially hard with anticipation, and a brush of my lips brought them to full erection. Like little red berries on the pale skin that had been protected from the sun by her bikini top. Every inch of Diane's skin was smooth and perfect, but the skin on the underside of her breasts was the softest, warmest, and smoothest I had ever encountered. My lips kept returning there to delight in the feel of her.

Diane wanted me to pay attention to her waiting nipples, and she wasn't hesitant about pulling my hair to get my mouth where she wanted it. When I got to them, her little nipples were swollen and hard, begging for attention. I had no sooner sucked a nipple between my lips when she gave an involuntary 'Ohhhhh' of delight.

When her sensitive nipples had been thoroughly licked, sucked, and caressed, my kisses moved downwards on her smooth belly. More flawless, warm, sensitive skin that was a delight to kiss. The tip of my tongue in her navel made her giggle, then I licked my way down to that tiny patch of cottony fuzz atop her prominent mound. It was so sparse and blonde that it was nearly invisible, but it felt soft and sensuous to my lips.

As I neared the top of her cleft, my little lover was becoming impatient. She knew where she wanted my mouth. Diane spread her legs wider, lifted her hips, and pulled my hair to get my mouth onto her pussy.

She had been wanting her pussy kissed since we were outside at the pool, and I decided not to make her wait any longer. The time for teasing and letting her anticipation build were over, and I wanted to give her what she had been so embarrassed to ask for. Diane may have been shy about asking me to kiss her pussy, but there was absolutely no hesitation about having it done.

Her little pussy was hypersensitive from anticipation. The smooth, hairless outer lips were already partially spread before my tongue touched them. I could see the delicate pink inner lips and her big, beautiful clitoris waiting for my tongue. The taste and scent of clean, aroused woman were delightful, and her juices were flowing nicely.

After a few caresses with my tongue, her lips were parted comepletely, and her clitoris was swollen so that its head was uncovered. When I slid my tongue into her vagina, I found it to be as small and tight as before, but her hymen was definitely gone. My cock throbbed at the remembrance of entering her tiny pussy and tearing her membrane the night before.

As with most women, Diane had a spot on the roof of her vagina, just inside the entrance, that was extremely sensitive. As soon as I found it with the tip of my tongue, she cried out with pleasure and pulled my hair to get more. I licked that spot until I could sense her orgasm approaching, then I left it to explore less sensitive areas.

When I had brought her close to a climax several times, she moaned that I was driving her crazy, and that she wanted to come. Experience told me that the time for sweet teasing was over. My little blondie needed to come.

Diane called her clitoris "my button," and that's exactly what it was. Her orgasm button. I swirled my tongue around the head a few times, and her entire body became tense with anticipation. She knew I wasn't going to tease her this time, and she was ready.

I sucked her big clitoris between my lips, held it there, and started licking its length. That was like lighting her fuse, and when she came it was like a space shuttle launch. She announced the onset of her climax with a loud grunt, then she moaned, squealed, groaned, and grunted delightfully through a long, intense orgasm. It ended with a high pitched shriek, and she suddenly went limp.

Diane had almost thrown herself off the couch during her climax, so I gently moved her to a comfortable position and covered her with a blanket. When I gently kissed her, she whispered that she liked the taste of her pussy on my lips.

I was learning that Diane's postorgasmic moods varied greatly. I had expected her to be sleepy after that big climax, but she immediately sat up and announced that it was "my turn."

She knew exactly what she wanted, and since it involved getting my cock sucked, I certainly wasn't going to argue.

In no time, she was kneeling between my knees with my hardening penis in her hand. Her cool hand on my hot cock was so exciting that I was fully erect almost immediately. Diane had me turn on the light so she could give Old Edgar a good inspection. She had never gotten a good look at a hard cock before, so she studied it very carefully. An occasional stroke and lick kept my attention focused while she did her inspection.

By the time she finished her examination, my cock was throbbing and the precum was flowing. My little blondie had quickly learned how she affected me, and she loved having that power over me.

Diane licked my dick like it was an ice cream cone and spread a coating of saliva and my juices all over it. Then she smiled up at me, took the tip between her lips, and lowered her head until she had at least four inches of my throbbing cock in her mouth. The sight and feel of her warm mouth sliding down to engulf me was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

I could feel the entrance to her throat against the tip of my cock as she tried to take in even more of me. Most women would have gagged, but Diane had no problem with it. When she had satisfied herself that she had as much as possible, she started sliding her soft lips up and down the length of my shaft. Up until only the tip remained between her lips, then down until she couldn't take any more.

The combination of her saliva and my precum made a delightfully smooth lubrication between her soft lips and my hard cock. Although this was only the second time she had every had a cock in her mouth, she did it wonderfully. My little lover was naive and inexperienced, and it showed when she was a bit unsure of what to do. She had a warm, soft mouth, though, and was extremely eager to please me. Her enthusiasm more than make up for any shortcomings in technique.

I told her she had a natural talent for cocksucking, and she blushed. She had to remove my cock from her mouth for a little giggle, but I could tell she was happy that she was pleasing me.

Diane was fascinated by my testicles, and she spent some time exploring them with her fingers and mouth. I instructed her on just how I liked my balls sucked, and she did a lovely job.

By the time she got my cock back in her mouth, it was flowing continuously, and I knew an orgasm was going to happen soon. Little cum bubbles were forming and popping at the corners of her mouth. I asked if she wanted me to come, and she nodded 'yes' without removing my cock from her mouth. A thick rope of cum hung daintily from her lower lip.

Diane asked me if she could try something before I came. I was more than willing for her to try anything that involved sucking my cock.

She slid my into her mouth until I could feel the entrance to her throat. Then she sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing from the suction. She released the suction. She applied suction again. This suck-stop-suck-stop felt absolutely wonderful, and I let her continue until I was about one suck away from coming right down her throat. I pulled her short blonde hair to yank her mouth off my cock, and it came out of her mouth with a loud slurp.

She giggled, wiped her chin, and asked if I had liked that. I replied by gently pushing her head down, and she took me into her warm, soft mouth. She took me deep and started that suck-stop-suck-stop again. This time I didn't try to stop her. Diane and I could both feel my orgasm approaching, and we both wanted it to happen.

I had passed the point of return, and we both knew it. As she fondled my testicles with her fingers, she started sliding her soft mouth rhythmically up and down the length of my cock. She knew I was going to come, and she made mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm humming sound with her throat that added another element of pleasure to my imminent orgasm.

I heard myself groan as that first spasm of my climax started, and Diane's brow furrowed with concentration. She had me deep in her mouth when the first gusher of semen arrived, and it felt like it spurted right past her tonsils and down her throat. What an incredible feeling!

My little lover sucked, licked, and fondled as I gushed time after time into her sexy mouth. Watching her pretty face in concentration giving me pleasure added to the intensity as I came in her mouth. My climax was long, hard, complete, and wonderful.

When I was totally spent and softening, I asked her to please stop. Diane hadn't yet learned when I could no longer stand it, but that was certainly better than having her stop too soon.

She removed my cock from her mouth and started so say something. All she got was a "smack" because of the sticky semen, so she contented with giving me a very cummy grin and giggle. Her attempts to blow a cum bubble were interesting but unsuccessful.

Diane went giggling and smacking to the bathroom, and I cleaned myself up with a handy towel. Little blondie got only average marks for neatness, but she was very loving and eager to please. I certainly wasn't gong to complain, because she was becoming a wonderful cocksucker.

Empty and exhausted, I got between the cool sheets of the bed. An afternoon of sun and loving, topped off with having my cock wonderfully sucked caused me to need a nice, rejuvenating nap.

Diane soon slid under the covers with me, and I delighted at having her smooth, warm body in my arms. After kisses that still tasted slightly of semen, we settled into a comfortable embrace.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep, she whispered, "Lover, I hope your won't be too tired to fu.. make love to me tonight."

I fully planned to fuck her crosseyed that evening, but I just told her I would do my best.

_________________________________

I always love your comments - Votes, too

I try to reply to all with an EMail address

More "Diane and John" stories soon

Everyone over eighteen, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers