Diane & John Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

For some reason, I picked that time to blush, and my face and neck felt really hot. I also giggled. "Darling, you're teaching me some wonderful things. Things I would never have thought of by myself."

We drove in silence for a while, and I closed my eyes and thought about what had happened to me in the last twenty four hours.There sure was a lot of lovemaking yesterday. Not just ...... doing it, but other wonderful things, too. Lots of other great things other than sex, too. Like eating, walking on the beach, movies, taking a nap together, even going shopping at that litle store wearing nothing but a coat. That was fun. Definitely more lovemaking than anything else, though. I sure wouldn't want it any other way. Mom's magazines call it being "sexually active." I've just started being like that, and I want to make up for lost time. I'll bet there aren't many girls who have been as sexually active as I've been the last two days. Just being in love is wonderful.

I said, "John, I've seen the expression "oral sex" in Mom's magazines. Umm.... what does that mean, exactly?"

He said, "Cocksucking and pussy kissing," and I blushed. I didn't know whether I got embarrassed over being so ignorant or from hearing him say it. Oh, okay, that's what I thought it was. I know about those things. Sometimes 'Cosmo' doesn't think oral sex is so great. I think it's wonderful.

I wonder if I could write an article about it. Something like "Confessions of a Teenage Cocksucker." I can imagine Mom's reaction if she saw that article written by you-know-who! Oh, well, at least I'll know what they're talking about from now on when I read about it.

I wish he would speed up a little. I'm anxious to get home and make love.

__________________________________________

Part 2 - John

I was awakened by a harsh movement of my comfortable bed. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was Diane's bare butt, bouncing the mattress. She announced that she was ready to start the day and needed my company. Her youthful enthusiasm was infectious, and I got up to join her in the shower.

We were sharing the bathroom at that hotel, and she was already in the shower, so I had to relieve my full morning bladder with her in the room. She opened the shower door and stared, fascinated, at her first sight of a man taking a piss. She thought that was a great trick and made me promise to let her hold my dick the next time. Diane's eagerness to learn and experience never ceased to amaze me.

She hadn't been kissed in the several hours we were sleeping, so the first few minutes of our shower was devoted to getting her thoroughly held and kissed. I found myself as eager as she, and the erection she rubbed her smooth stomach against delighted her. She was so young, fresh, and enthusiastic that I couldn't help but give myself over to it. The sight and feel of her sleek body, her eager mouth, and the joy she took in our intimacy made it impossible be a grumpy middle aged man.

When we had each other thoroughly washed and shampooed, I held her with her back to me while I kissed her neck, fondled her erect nipples, and stroked her wet clitoris with my finger. Diane had a wonderfully short fuse, and was only took a couple of minutes until she had her first squealing orgasm of the day.

Although she'd had only a few days of sexual experience, my little blonde lover continued to amaze me. I had needed to coach her a little for her first climax, but after that she just took her sexuality and ran with it. Giving and receiving love and physical pleasure came more easily and naturally to Diane than any other woman I'd known. I was delighted to share her awakening, and I had totally fallen in love with the girl in our few short days together.

We continued our playing as we dried each other, and I soon had her sitting on the toilet lid with her legs spread wide apart. I sat between her parted thighs and marveled at the perfection of her tiny pussy. Hairless, totally smooth and pale with just a hint of moist pink showing between the lips of her tiny clam. The most beautiful and perfect specimen of femininity it had ever been my pleasure to see.

My admiration was cut short by her hands in my hair, pulling me to her. My little lover knew what she wanted, and she had no patience. Diane braced one foot on my shoulder, leaned back, and whispered, "Kiss my pussy, Darling. Make love to me." Demanding, but in a delightful way.

As I parted her outer lips with the tip of my tongue, I was treated to the clean, musty taste of an aroused woman. Probably the most delicious taste in the world. Little sighs and gasps of pleasure told me I was doing the right things as I opened her with my tongue. As I slid my tongue into her vagina, Diane pulled my hair in impatience, breathing, "Ohh, Lover, yes; in there."

I used the tip of my tongue to find and stimulate that "special spot" of hers just inside the entrance to her vagina. I was amazed at how tight she was. It was hard to believe that her little pussy could accommodate my erect cock, but it had done so wonderfully on several occassions. I was tempted to carry her in to the bed and bury myself in that sweet, pink warmth, but I wanted to concentrate on Diane's pleasure for the moment.

Rhythmic contractions of her vagina as I licked inside her warned me of an impending climax, so I withdrew my tongue and licked her smooth lips to let her cool off. She pulled my hair and moaned, but I wanted to make her wait. I was enjoying taste and feel of her, and I didn't want her to cum just yet.

When I started licking her big, swollen clitoris, though, there was no holding her back. She was fully aroused, and her button was as big around as my little finger and over an inch long. It had outgrown the delicate protective hood, and the firm head was fully exposed to my attentions.

I sucked her hard clitoris between my lips and swirled my tongue around it several times. Diane stiffened and muttered, "Oh, John. Don't stop now. I'm so close; please let me go over. I .. want .. to .. cum."

As I concentrated my tongue on her hypersensitive clitoris, my little lover squirmed, squealed, bucked, and pulled my hair through a long, hard climax. At her peak, the loud yelp echoed around that tiled bathroom. She may have been satisfied for the moment, but I had a throbbing hardon.

I stood, pulled Diane to her feet, and held her close to me. I saw in the mirror what looked like a man holding a little, wet haired girl in his arms. She was at least two inches under five feet tall, and my 6'2" made her look tiny. I knew, though, that I had a fully developed, wonderfully sensuous woman in my arms. I moved to bring my erection upright between us, and she rubbed her smooth belly against it as we kissed.

My excited cock was about to overcome my resolve to take the slow road, so I had to pull away and leave her alone to do those things that women do first thing in the morning.

Later, I was sitting, fully dressed in a chair when she emerged from the bathroom wearing a robe. She dropped the robe, and I was treated to the sight her naked body. Something I'd never tire of admiring. In a few days she had changed from a shy young virgin into a woman who knew the effect her body had on me, She delighted in it.

I watched, fascinated, and she stepped into her panties and put on her bra. Her gymnastic training had not only developed firm, shapely muscles, but it also made her every move graceful. Just the simple act of bending over to pull up her panties and reaching around to fasten her bra was a very sensuous thing to behold. Diane was tiny, but in perfect proportion. Her legs were long, marvelously shapely, and smoothly muscular. Her little breasts were perfect for her size, and the pink nipples pointed slightly upwards. A flat, smooth belly accented a tiny waist, and only her slender, slightly girlish hips had yet to fully develop. My tiny blonde lover had not a trace of fat or hair anywhere on her lovely body.

Diane glanced over her shoulder, saw me watching her, and smiled. As her shyness had faded, she developed a brilliant, slightly impish smile that promised me things that were mine for the taking. She never said a word, and the next thing I knew, she had my pants and shorts off, and was kneeling between my legs.

She held my cock with her hand while she gave my balls a thorough, loving licking and sucking. I had taught her how I liked that done, and she was as gentle as she was sensuous. The effects of being with her through two orgasms and watching her lovely body had given me a full erection and the precum was flowing continuously. She used that lubrication to slide her little hand up and down my cock as she sucked my testicles.

Unlike most women, Diane truly loved giving head. It wasn't some sort of "duty" to be done to please me and gotten over with as soon as possible. She honestly thought I was doing her a favor when I let her suck my cock. As a result, she took her time and made it a beautiful experience for both of us. That morning was only the third or fourth time she'd ever done it, but she was already the most sensuous, loving, and passionate cocksucker I'd ever encountered. I knew she loved me deeply, and sucking my cock was one of her ways of expressing her feelings.

By the time Diane was finished with my balls, the precum had coated my cock and her hand. She gazed into my eyes as she sucked it from her fingers. She somehow managed to make that an extremely sensuous thing to watch. Little Blondie was not at all neat about her oral sex. She seemed to like it messy and rubbed my wet cock all over her smooth cheeks and chin.

She teased me a little, but her heart really wasn't in it. Diane liked my cock in her mouth, and she slowly, gently engulfed me until she had taken about four inches. I could feel the entrance to her throat, and she tried to get more in. She never gagged or hesitated, and I think she would have deep throated me if there had been room.

There was no way I could have held back for very long, and Diane sensed this. Rather than trying to give me a long, gentle cocksucking, she devoted herself to getting me there and making it as intense as possible. In almost no time I was getting close, so I told her I was going to cum if she kept it up.

She raised her head to look up at me, said, "I know," and moved her tongue loudly and wetly around the head of my cock. Delightfully lewd. Then she made an "O" with her delicate lips and most of my cock disappeared into her mouth. She made suction until her cheeks hollowed, then proceeded to move her lips up and down the most sensitive area of my penis while she sucked and licked. At the same time, Diane was gently squeezing my balls with her fingers.

As my orgasm started, I watched as Diane's brow furrowed with concentration, her head nodded up and down, and she gave everything she knew to make my climax intense. I watched intently as I came, and I could see her smooth throat work when she would pause to swallow the cum I was pouring into her mouth.

Diane pulled her mouth from my cock with a loud, wet slurp, and gave me her "wasn't I a good girl?" sign: A wide grin featuring strings of semen between her upper and lower teeth. When I told her she was a lewd woman, she giggled and rubbed my slimy cock over her cheeks and chin while she smiled up at me.

She slithered up into my lap, and I held her as she once again became a sweet, naive girl. I was reminded that her innocence had become only a thin veneer when I kissed her and she slid a gooey tongue into my mouth.

Although I could have easily gone back to bed for a nap, Diane was energized and ready for new adventures. It was only a few minutes before we were out of the hotel and heading out of town in my little car.

It was raining steadily, but we were warm and snug in the car. Blondie was quiet and subdued as we drove, but whe welcomed my hand when I reached over to slide it between her jean clad thighs. When I caressed her pussy through her jeans, she scooted down in the seat and spread her thighs to encourage me.

When I told her to take her pants off, Diane never hesitated. In a few seconds, she was bare below the waist, and I could see the soft hairless mound and the top of her smooth little clam. My attention was only partly on the road as I moistened a finger with saliva and gently slid it down between the lips of her pussy into her moist vagina. I stroked her oversized clitoris for a moment, then I took her hand and placed her finger there.

No words were spoken, but Diane immediately got the idea and began to move her finger along the length of her clit. She used the fingers of her right hand to spread her pussy lips and the left to stroke what she liked to call, "my button." As she leaned back, closed her eyes, and gently masturbated, a flush appeared on her pale neck and face. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, and I had a hard time concentrating on driving.

As she became more excited, her finger moved more rapidly, and she started gently moving her hips in rhythm with her fingers.

I heard her say, "John, I'm pretending you're licking my button, and I'm going to go over if I don't stop. Is that okay?"

I told her to just let it come, and she gave herself totally to her passion. My little lover was no longer naked in a moving car, she was in a world of her own. I became caught up in it, and my erection was painfully constricted in my pants.

As the finger on her clitoris moved ever faster, she slid her other hand up under her sweat shirt to fondle her breasts. I'd have given almost anything to have a picture of her face at that moment; head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth delicately open as her breath came in pants. There were no other cars on the road, and I had slowed to a crawl so I could concentrate on Diane. She was so completely involved in her passion that I doubt she realized I was even there.

Diane's orgasm came slowly, as if it was flowing over her. It started with little, "Oh .. oh .. oh .." sounds, and she lifted her hips slightly. Her hips moved gently up and down, then faster and faster. When the climax fully engulfed her, she bucked her hips and held herself rigid off the seat so her body was a bridge supported only be her shoulders on the seat back and her feet on the floor. She held herself like that, straining for her peak, and the expression on her face could have been mistaken for one of pain.

The peak of Diane's climax was accompanied by a loud, high yelp, then she suddenly dropped back into the seat with a very unladylike grunt. Little Blondie's orgasm had been so intense that she simply collapsed into a heap. Those several minutes will remain in my memory forever as one of the most erotic things it's ever been my pleasure to witness.

I hated to bring her back to harsh reality, but we were almost to get onto Interstate 80. There would be lots of traffic, including trucks from which the drivers could get a good view of her naked bottom half. I gently told her that she might consider getting back into her jeans, and she opened her eyes.

When Diane saw where we were, she yelped, "Ohmigod," and hustled back into her jeans. She left her panties off, and I gave them a good sniffing and chewing. That made her giggle and brought her back to life.

My erection had subsided, but I was anxious to get home. I was planning on spending the afternoon making love with little Blondie, and I had a very strong suspicion that she was thinking the same thing.

____________________________________________

Comments always welcome. Nice votes, too.

I try to respond to all.

More "Diane and John" stories to come.

Everyone eighteen or over, of course.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12