Diane Becomes A Slut Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband convinces wife to try other men.
2k words
4.37
154.3k
27
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VanIsle
VanIsle
22 Followers

My name is Diane and I'm now a slut wife. My path to sluthood started almost 5 years ago. My husband (Pete) and I had just moved and we were living in a hotel for about 6 weeks until we bought our new home. Now Pete has always been, well, perhaps somewhat over sexed. After dinner in our room (it was a kitchenette suite) we settled down to watch some TV, and of course Pete started to get frisky. He was kissing me and rubbing his hands up my thighs, over my tummy, and reached my small breasts.

You see, I am (now) a mid forties woman, quite petite at 5' 3", about 34 25 34 and 115 lbs, with short brunette hair, and everyone seems to think I'm cute and don't look anywhere near my age (which suits me fine). Well, Pete knows how to get me hot, so before I knew it, he had my jeans off, my blouse open, and was fucking me soundly at the edge of the couch. Since I never wear a bra, he had full access to my breasts while he stroked me with his cock. As we both got closer to cumming, he suddenly started telling me how he'd love to see me fuck another man! I was absolutely stunned! I had absolutely no idea he'd ever thought of that, and I started to cry. Pete was shocked and tried to console me. Well, that was the end of that! We didn't talk about it again until about a month after we had moved into our new home.

Then Pete once again brought up the idea, this time while we still had our clothes on. He told me he was serious, and that he couldn't understand my reaction, after all, he wasn't trying to find some sweet young thing to stick his dick into, he wanted to see me enjoying other men! We talked about it at length for a couple of weeks, and Pete showed considerable constraint. Finally, he talked me into going to a swing club, and promised that I was in control, and we would just be together in an erotic situation. Since he assured me I didn't have to go any further than that, I agreed. We picked a club in a city nearby, and drove there one Saturday evening. I was wearing a short skirt, white blouse with no bra (of course), nylons and garters with thong panties. Pete wore button up jeans with no underwear, and a tee shirt.

The swing club had the use of a bar and once we entered, we sat down at a table. We were quite early it seemed, since there was only one other couple there. People began to trickle in and Pete and I had a couple of drinks and waited to see what would happen. About 30 couples were there and the dancing started. So far, this seemed pretty much like any other club, except it was all couples. So Pete and I got up to dance, which almost made it all worth it in my mind because I could never get him to dance! Once we were on the floor, we started to notice some of the differences between this and other clubs.

The couples were getting pretty horny in their dances. I could see one woman looking into her mans eyes and swaying to the music while he lifted her short dress and started to kneed her ass. He lifted the dress up high enough that I could see her ass and that she wore no panties at all. Meanwhile, Pete had noticed two other couples dancing together and the women were kissing each other and their men were each behind them reaching around and squeezing their titties. It was having quite the effect on Pete, since I felt his dick stirring against my belly. I had to admit, I was quite enjoying myself as well.

We sat down, had another drink, and watched the activites on the dance floor. Things got quite a bit hotter, and Pete started rubbing my thigh up and down, reaching the delicate skin above the nylons. I spread my legs a bit to encourage him and he started to stroke my pussy lips through the thong. It felt great! By now there was a woman on the dance floor completely naked, and two guys were feeling her all over and kissing her very deeply. They pushed her against the wall and started sucking her breasts while one of them reached down and began to finger her obviously wet cunt. Elsewhere, another woman was laid on the bar, and another was between her legs licking hungrily. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! And it was making me very horny indeed. This was supposed to be an "off-premise" swing club, with no sex in the club. I guess they just meant no intercourse because people were definitely having sexual contact! The next thing I knew, Pete grabbed my hand and literally dragged me onto the dance floor. I could tell he wanted to be closer to the woman with her two studs, so he could watch.

Pete maneouvered me near the woman against the wall, and by now she had her lovers cocks out, one in each hand. She stroked them lustily while they fingered her pussy, sucked her tits, and slid their tongues into her mouth. Pete and I watched in awe, and Pete then bent over and slipped my panties off from under my skirt in one easy motion. I didn't mind at all and stepped out of them for him when he reached the floor. Pete held them to his face and breathed deeply, then slipped them into his pocket. As we danced, Pete now moved behind me and reached around to finger my now dripping cunt, all the while watching the slut against the wall and her two lovers.

Suddenly a man showed up beside us, and started to dance with us. He said his name was Frank and did we mind him dancing with us. Before I could say anything Pete said that he didn't mind at all. Pete and Frank made some small talk over the music, mostly about how this was supposed to be an off-premise club and Frank explained that it was, but people could get away with anything up to oral sex here, but not fucking. By now the woman against the wall was lewdly spreading her legs a bit and bending her legs so the guys could really get their hands between them. One of them was finger fucking her madly and she was groaning in pleasure. I barely noticed that Pete had completely exposed and was fondling my right breast, and Frank was openly staring at it while he danced. Then Pete lifted my skirt up, showing Frank my well trimmed pussy, which I had already decided I should start to shave just like the woman against the wall did hers, with a thin strip of pubic hair still above the clit.

Frank took that as a signal, and moved closer. "Do you mind?" he asked, followed by "You are an extremely beautiful woman." I waited a couple of seconds to see what Pete might do, and when he did nothing (waiting for me to decide) I responded "Oh, maybe for a minute.", not knowing what else to say.

Frank moved in front of me and I was sandwiched between he and Pete. Pete was still fingering my very wet cunt and Frank moved in and slipped his hand into my blouse, cupping my little tit. He pinched the nipple and pulled it a bit. "mmmmmm" I moaned, without realizing what I was doing. Here was a complete stanger feeling me up while my hubby fingered me! And yet it seemed completely natural here! Frank unbuttoned my blouse and used both of his hands to kneed my breasts, which were completely exposed for anyone to see. Then he leaned over and kissed me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I responded and put my arms around his neck, losing control. Frank then moved one of his hands down my tummy to just above my clit, looked over my shoulder at Pete, and simply asked him, "May I"? Pete immediately moved his hand away from my pussy and said "Sure, go ahead".

Franks hand finished the journey to my wet cunt, and he proceeded to finger me rather strongly, now holding my waist with his other arm. His finger was sliding over my clit while he finger fucked me furiously. I leaned back against my husband and let this stranger completely have my pussy.

"You like that, don't you you litte slut." Frank said. "You like letting strangers finger you in front of your man".

"Oh god, yes." was all I could manage.

"And what about you Pete?" Frank asked, "Do you like seeing your sweet little wife get her cunt fingered?" I was moaning loudly now.

"This is fuckin' great!" Pete exclaimed.

Frank fingered me for several minutes and then removed his finger from my dripping cunt, put it purposely up to his mouth, and sucked my juices from it. Then he grabbed me by the arm and announced "Come Pete, let us put your sweetheart on a chair where you can suck her horny little cunt in front of everybody." He led me to a chair near the dance floor and pushed me into it. I immediately spread my legs wide and lifted my skirt. There were several people watching, and clearly enjoying the view! Pete got between my legs and started to suck my aching cunt. He is so good at that in no time he had me on the edge. I forgot about Frank for a second and grabbed my husbands head while he licked and fingered me. I looked up and Franks cock was about two inched from my mouth. Before I could react, he grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me to his dick. I opened my mouth and accepted his meat, which was about average size (like Pete), but circumsized (which Pete is not). I started to suck my first man other than my husband in 18 years! I tasted his salty-sweet pre-cum and pumped him like a whore. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Pete was looking up at the action while he continued to lick me.

"Suck my fucking dick you little whore" Frank exclaimed as he pumped into me. "That's it, let me fuck your pretty mouth!"

That was it. I started to cum and thrashed about, moaning very loudly. Frank proceeded to fill my mouth with his seed and grunted like an animal as he fucked my face. He held my head on his cock so I would swallow it, and swallow it I did, except for a trickle that escaped out of the corner of my mouth. Then Pete, who must have been jerking himself while he licked me, stood up and grabbed my head away from Frank as he finished, thrust his cock into my mouth, and blew the most enormous load into my mouth. I gagged slightly from the torrent, but mananged to swallow most of it down.

Frank smiled, leaned over and kissed me deeply, not minding that my mouth still had the residual cum from himself and Pete. "Thank you my lady, you are beautiful". And then to Pete, "This is one special lady you have Pete, a lady and a slut, the absolute best combination a man could ever hope for". Pete agreed heartily.

On the drive home, Pete and I could hardly keep our hands off one another. It was the most difficult drive we've ever had. As soon as we got in the house, Pete literally ripped my blouse off me, threw me on the bed, and took his slut wife hard for the first of three times that night, pounding his cock into my cunt. It was raw fucking. I couldn't believe how good the sex was, and was certainly open to trying other swinging situations now.

That was 5 years ago, and led to many other stories as I turned into a bona-fide slut wife. Perhaps I shall share some of those too, shall I?

VanIsle
VanIsle
22 Followers