Diane Becomes A Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Pete takes his wife to singles night at the club!
3.5k words
4.4
119.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VanIsle
VanIsle
22 Followers

After our first experience at the off-premise club, we returned a couple of times, and each time was as hot as the first, but not remarkably different. For that reason I will not relate those stories, but will instead tell you how I moved to the next level of sluthood.

We had found our experiences at the club sexy and exhilarating, and each time the drive home was very difficult due to our horniness. Also, we both felt it was perhaps time to try something a little different. Our opportunity to try came up when Pete heard of an "on-premise" club in our own city, and was anxious for us to give it a try. To make it even better, Friday nights were "singles night", which the owner said usually consisted of 20+ extremely horny guys joining the dozen or so couples that would show up. Pete said that at first he seemed almost apologetic, since many couples look for single ladies to join with them. But when Pete explained that we were in fact looking for guys, the owner brightened up considerably, and gave us the details on how to find them, and what time to show up.

For the week before our planned outing to this new club, Pete was incredibly horny. We fucked every night before the big Friday, and Pete had taken to either telling me raunchy stories as we fucked, or asking that I did. The stories were always about other guys joining in with us, and we tried to imagine what it would be like to be at this new "fuck-club" as we started calling it.

Finally the "big night" arrived! I was so nervous I almost refused to go. Once again, Pete assured me that I was in total control, and that it was entirely up to me how far we went and who got to do what with me. Of course I think he realized by now that I really was a horny little slut and once things got going I was sure to want cock! I dressed in a little black wrap-around skirt, a white blouse, thigh-high nylons, and "cum fuck me shoes" as Pete likes to call them (really they're beautiful strapped shoes with 4 inch heels ). Pete wore black jeans, a black T-shirt, a black sports jacket, and his black cowboy boots (he says they're Calvary boots), a look that gets me so wet!

As before, we arrived at the club a little early, and rang the doorbell. We could tell someone looked through the peep hole in the door, which promply unlatched and swung open. We were greeted by Jack, the doorman to the club, who ushered us inside. Jack took down all of the necessary information, and collected our fee for the night. Then Paul, the owner, came over to chat. He wanted to be very sure we knew what we were getting into here, and took us for a little walk around the club. It consisted of a small bar and dance floor, a lounge with couches to sit and talk, and the "party area" which was actually three rooms with mattresses on the floors and one queen sized bed in the smallest room (barely room for the bed). Paul said that nudity and fucking were only allowed in the party area, and if we were to partake, we would have to accept the fact that others would be walking around fully clothed and just watching. Paul was especially intent on me when he told us these things, wanting to ensure I was OK with it.

After all, he sure didn't want anyone to have any nasty surprises in his club. We asked a few questions and learned that, as with any swinging situation, no meant NO, and that pretty much everyone respected that. If any of the single guys did not take no for an answer, or if they got rough in any way, we were to call any of the staff and the "gentleman" would be shown the door in very short order. I guessed that since pretty woman were the attraction of the club, and since the single guys were charged quite a dollar to get in, they did not want to take any chances that would scare off the ladies or ruin the reputation of the club. In essence, we ladies were the life-blood of this club.

We then returned to the bar, ordered a couple of drinks, and settled in to watch the action. As promised, several couples (maybe a dozen, although I don't think quite that many) showed up. There were easily 20 single guys, and no single women. A few couples danced, and one or two of the guys either ended up joining them on the dance floor, or at least trying to. We decided to see what the lounge would be like.

There were about 15 separate couches in the lounge area, and we picked one where we could see the maximum of the room. Pete sat by the arm of the couch, with me beside him. I noticed he started doing this, presumeably to allow room for someone to sit beside me on the other side. Several other couples were already there, either chatting with each other, or chatting with some of the guys. It all seemed pretty tame so far, without so much as a kiss being exchanged.

"May I sit here?", a man interupted my thoughts. I looked him over, perhaps in a bit too judgemental fashion. He wasn't a movie star, but certainly wasn't bad either. He seemed to be perhaps 5 years younger than us.

"Oh, sure.", I managed to say. He sat down, far too close to me if this were any other type of club, but for this place, probably standard.

"I've never been here before, perhaps you could explain what I should expect." he said. We were to learn over the months we came to this club that this would be a standard line used to break the ice. Whether it was true or not, it was always a way to get the conversation going.

"This is our first time too!" I exclaimed "So I guess we'll just have to discover what happens at the same time."

"That sounds fair, my name is Stan." he said, and first shook my hand. Then he leaned over me a bit to shake Pete's hand. We introduced ourselves and started to make small talk. Pete let me do the talking, and just kept an eye on things.

As we chatted, I could see a pretty woman across from us and one couch down drape her legs over the men on either side of her, allowing them to see and touch her pussy. They were taking turns kissing her, slipping their fingers into her as they did so, and she was clearly enjoying it. I glanced down at both Stan and Petes laps to see if they were reacting to the scene. Boy were they ever enjoying the action! They both had noticeable bulges in their pants.

Stan dropped his hand to his side between us and an started to trace the outside of my thigh ever so lightly. I was to learn that this was another common step in the "couple meeting single guys in a club scene". The guys always touched my thigh lightly, so see how far I'd let them go. If I didn't stop them, then it was "all clear" I guess! Well, it must have been completely confusing for Stan, because Pete picked that exact moment to stand up, take my hand, and announce to Stan that we were going to look around some more! Stan looked so dejected....poor guy.

Pete and I walked around, and made our way to the play area. There was one couple on a mattress there, and the man was fucking his woman as if they were at home, oblivious to the 3 single guys and now two couples watching. As we watched, more people started coming in, as if there was a signal that the party was on. The woman from the couch with her two guys came in, and had a third in guy tow! They went straight into the small room and she lay down and immediately spread her legs. Pete took my hand and we followed them in. Good thing we did, because the small room quickly filled as she allowed two of the guys to lie on either side of her.

They lifted her dress and one of them started finger fucking her madly! The third guy didn't really have room, and just sat at the bottom of the bed and rubbed her leg. I watched as the guy who was not fingering her got on his knees beside her, undid his pants, and pulled out his cock. She grabbed for it, led him to her mouth, and started to suck him. In the meantime, the guy fingering her stopped long enough to ease the straps of her dress over her shoulders, allowing both men to gain access to her now bear breasts. He too got to his knees so that he could lean over and suck on her nipple. She moaned and massaged the big bulge between his legs. This was the opportunity the third guy was looking for, and he quickly positioned himself between her legs, undid his pants and pulled them down to his thighs. A very respectable cock popped out and he grabbed under her knees, positioned his dick at the entrance to her obviously wet slit, and slid it all the way in with one stroke.

He started fucking her wildly, as she sucked one guy and the other sucked her tits. I looked around. There was only one other couple who made it into the room, and there must have been 8 or 9 guys watching. Some of them already had their dicks out and were pumping them as they watched! I suddenly started to get very wet. I wanted very much to grab some of those beautiful cocks and stroke them, suck them.

Pete grabbed my ass, and rubbed the back of my thigh. I moaned softly, so horny. I noticed several of the guys alternated between watching the woman on the bed and me! Petes hand traced along the back of my thigh, between my legs, and up to my sopping wet cunt. He slipped two fingers in from behind, and started to gently pump them in and out. My breathing grew ragged.

I felt a slight tracing up the outside of my left thigh! I looked over, and Stan was standing beside me, looking directly into my eyes. He smiled. I managed a smile back just as the guy fucking on the bed grunted loudly. I looked over to see him shuddering and bucking into her, obviously emptying his load into her ravaged cunt. She moaned as he did so, clearly enjoying this man filling her with his cum. The guy who was sucking her breasts moved between her legs as the other guy, now spent, pulled out of her and moved off the bed. She reached down and guided her new lover into her very wet hole, not stopping her sucking action for a moment.

"You like this? Isn't it great?" Pete whispered into my ear. I answered by moaning and sliding my hand down the front of his jeans to the bulge between his legs. I could feel the outline of his hard cock through his jeans. Oh how I needed some of that hard cock right now! Petes hand left my wet pussy and traveled over my bum to my back. He ground his groin into my hand as it rubbed his stiffness.

Stan turned to face me more, and placed his left hand firmly on my thigh. He started moving it up and paused when he reached the smooth, delicate skin above my thigh-high. He stroked me lightly there for a moment, and leaned down to kiss me. Being a good couple of inches taller than Pete, I had to really "look up" to respond. As Stans lips touched mine, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and our tongues danced. Petes hand returned to my ass, and he proceeded to massage my bare ass under my skirt. I moaned, louder this time. Stans hand continued its trek upward, and he reached my steaming wet pussy. He rubbed over my clit and into my vagina, gently fucking me with his finger. His tongue now probed my mouth, and I sucked it like a little penis.

Stans lips left mine, and we returned to watching the woman on the bed. The second guy to fuck her was pounding into her juicy cunt. Since we were behind them, I could see his ass clenching with each thrust. Stan started to use two fingers to fuck me, sliding them expertly over my clit as he did so. I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants, and fumbled for the zipper. Then Pete moved behind me and reached around to unbutton my blouse, freeing my small breasts for everyone to see. He squeezed them, and pulled on my nipples. I watched the woman on the bed, and saw several of the guys around the bed staring at me hungrily, pumping their cocks, egging me on. By this time I had managed to free Stans dick, and pumped it as I watched the scene before me. Some pre-cum was leaking from the tip, and I used this to lubricate his shaft so I could more easily stroke his oh so hard cock with my small hand.

Then the woman on the bed began to cum. She moaned so loud I was sure people on the street below must be able to hear her! Both of her male friends also began to moan loudly, and they all erupted in the most amazing simultaneous orgasm. The two guys pulled their dicks out of her as they exploded, covering her face and her tummy with their seed. It was beautiful!

Then she looked directly at me, motioned to her two friends to get off the bed, and said "Next!", smiling as she left the bed.

Stan immediately backed onto the bed, pulling me along. I wasn't sure I was ready for this, but I was way too horny to stop him. As Stan backed onto the bed, he paused to remove his pants completely, and moved right up to the top of the bed where he could lean against the wall, pulling me along. He guided my mouth to his big cock, glistening with the pre-cum I had used to stroke him with. For a moment, I panicked....where was Pete!? Then I felt him behind me, lifting my skirt so all the horny guys could see my soaking wet slit. He moved beside me and faced my rear, rubbing his hand lewdly over my ass hole and into my steaming wetness over and over. I accepted Stans cock into my mouth and sucked. He was quite a bit bigger than Pete, perhaps 7 and a half or 8 inches, and pretty thick. I pumped him with my mouth and hand, enjoying the warmth of his very hard dick, tasting his pre-cum.

I could tell he wouldn't last long. He started to shake the way guys do when they're losing control and put his hands on the back of my head, helping me pump his cock. In the meantime, Pete was spreading my ass cheeks, showing everyone his horny wet wife! Then I felt another pair of fingers enter my pussy, fucking me hard and fast. I moaned very loudly, and leaned back into the hand, begging for it to fuck me. Stan grunted loudly, signalling that he was about to fill my mouth with his hot salty load. I pursed my lips over the head of his dick, and pumped him quickly with my hand. Pete started to finger my tight ass as the stranger fingered my cunt. Stan erupted into my mouth. I took his whole load, then looked up into his eyes and purposely opened my mouth to let some of his cum dribble down my chin. "God you are one fantastic little slut woman" was all he could manage, smiling weakly.

Before I knew it, the stranger who had been fingering my pussy was beside me to my left, his cock out, and urging me to turn to suck it. I needed no encouragement and took his member into my mouth. I was now sideways to the bottom of the bed, sucking another complete stranger! Pete moved behind me and guided his hard cock into my very wet hole. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me, slamming into my pussy. I could feel his balls banging against my clit as he fucked me from behind.

"Oh yeah babe, suck him while I bang your hot cunt!" he yelled. "That's it, fuck his dick with your pretty mouth!" I did as I was told.

Then the stranger lifted my head from his cock, which was relatively small, but very tasty! He looked into my face and told me he wanted me to jack him off, to give him a hand job while he licked my face. This was new, I thought to myself. Petes body was slapping against my ass as he fucked me hard. I started pumping the strangers cock, and looked into his eyes. He pulled me forward slightly and licked my lips and my chin. "That's it, pump my cock, oh yeah, pump it" he was saying. "Use your pretty hand on my hard dick."

Two more guys moved to the edge of the bed. One of them reached under and squeezed my left tit, massaging it. The other was pumping himself near my thigh, boldly stroking the tip of his dick on my thigh every once in a while, leaving a trail of his slick pre-cum for all to see. The stranger I was pumping looked deeply into my eyes, "I'm going to cum over your pretty hand, and I want you to lick it up, will you please?" he pleaded. I knew what he wanted to hear. "I want to feel your cock explode as I pump you" I said. "I want you to cum all over my hands so I might lick it from between my fingers. Yes, soak my hands!" I said as he started to squirt his hot fluid over my hands and onto his belly.

I dutifully started to lick my hands, paying close attention to the spot between my fingers, letting my tongue out far enough that everyone could see what I was doing. Pete exploded in my cunt. "OH YEAH!! I'M CUMMING!" It was too much for the guy pumping himself at my thigh, and he spurted all over my thigh, grunting mightily.

I realized that I had not cum yet, and began to worry that I might not be able to achieve relief until we got home! That would be terrible! I needn't have worried. As Pete removed his softening dick from my now soaking wet cunt, Stan moved in for seconds. His big cock slid all the way in with one massive stroke. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me. This was the first man other than Pete to actually fuck me in over 18 years! And this wasn't making love, this was raw animal fucking. I felt Petes cum leaking from my pussy and down the insides of my thighs as this man used my cunt for his pleasure.

He started to grunt as he pumped, already getting close. I moaned loudly. Pete exclaimed "Yeah, fuck my little whore! Oh yeah, fuck that tight little slut for me!"

"Oh yes, FUCK ME!" I yelled as I started to cum. "Oh God YES!!!!"

The guy stilling fondling my little tit came first, holding the head of his dick against the side of my tit and pumping. I felt his hot cum splash against my tittie as he groaned. His cum soaked my breast, dripping onto the bed below.

"Oh YES, USE ME!" I yelled. "FUCK ME HARD!"

Stan exploded into my pussy, holding my hips hard to his body as he jerked and spasmed. "AARRRRGHHH" he screamed. I came for what seemed like eternity, my cunt holding Stans big cock, my face, hands, tits, thighs, and cunt all dripping with the seed from several men.

When we were finished, Stan thanked me for an awesome evening, and asked Pete if he could see us again. Pete explained that the only way would be at clubs like this, and ushered me through the pawing hands back to the bar. I was exhausted, but very satisfied.

"You OK hun?" Pete asked, clearly concerned for his wife.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. "Oh yes. And I want more. I want to come back and let men use me. I want them to fuck me like a whore. Oh God yes I'm fine." I smiled at Pete, and he returned the smile. He now had what he wanted. A slut for his wife.

But I was just getting started. Shall I go on? ;-)

VanIsle
VanIsle
22 Followers