Diane Milking Sean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay perfectly still.

Somehow, in her sleep she sensed my presence. She rolled over, still sound asleep, and put her arm under my neck, cuddling me in her arms. I guessed she must have inherited that instinct from her mother. Samantha pulled me closer. She was still sound asleep and I did not want to awaken her, risking the ensuing panic and screams of finding me in her bed. She brought me even closer. Samantha's breasts were much larger than Diane's; much fuller and much firmer. The most I dared was to stick out my tongue a bit to touch her nipple. She had a piercing!

I must have shuddered at this discovery because Samantha moved a bit and rolled over to her side towards me. Her other hand lazily wandered down to my hips.

I freaked out!

I froze!

What an idiot I am!

In my desperation and stupor, I had forgotten to take off Diane's panties!

Samantha's hand felt those rosy, lacy feminine panties on me.

I wanted to rewind the clock!

That was really stupid on my part!

Samantha's eyes opened. Even in the dark I could see a sparkle. She smiled. Her hand reached down, moved crotch of the panties off to a side, and helped my still throbbing cock to leap out. She grabbed it really hard. She nestled me closer to her. And fell back sound asleep.

I lay there without a muscle moving save for my cock throbbing, hard as ever, touching Samantha's perfect, unblemished skin, our bodies pressing together.

By now I had learned: whenever Diane massaged my prostate and milked me, my cock would remain hard and throbbing for a good three hours. No matter how much she had made me ejaculate, I could still fuck non-stop for three hours!

I thought back at what J W's girlfriend had said so mysteriously, "Diane has a way of reaching deep into people and extracting the very best out of them." Yes, indeed, that is exactly what Diane had done to and with me!

For a good two hours I lie motionless. Diane had massaged my prostate expertly. Diane had milked me to perfection. I was wearing Diane's panties.
Decision

It was that night that I made my decision. Since I could not have Diane forever, I would make her my mother-in-law.

Epilogue: two months later

... take pleasure in inviting you
to the wedding of our children

Samantha and Sean

to take place on...

12