Diane the Sex Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Doing things for Uncle Jack.
3.9k words
4.36
60.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

When you grow up in an orphanage not knowing who your parents are, you begin to think life isn't worth living. Then I met Gary at school. He gave me a reason to exist. Up until that point I hated Christmas and Easter. I would watch my school friends go off for the holidays. They were always excited and couldn't wait to get home. I just couldn't wait to get back to school! School gave me a purpose, a reason to live. Gary took over from where school left off. Then Faye moved in for him. I was engaged to Gary, and my so called best friend stole him from me. I felt like the young insecure orphan girl again. I started dating Nigel just weeks after splitting up with my ex, and he warned me that his mum didn't really approve of me. I can never forget the first time we met. She just looked me up and down with a terrible look of disgust. She was a snob, and I was a piece of shit! Even with this horrible woman against me I was determined to marry Nigel. He gave me the one reason for living. I was happy, and I would do my best to make him happy too. But deep down I knew his mother would never accept me. Even now I remember her exact words when Nigel told her we were getting married.

"You cannot marry that!"

The way her eyes narrowed and the hatred etched on her face, had me in tears. I tried everything I could to convince her I would make her son happy. It was nearly two weeks before she spoke to me.

"If you don't make Nigel happy I'll punish you beyond belief," she hissed.

I suppose this was the punishment she spoke of. But I didn't expect it to be anything like this! Even when I started seeing Gary I was afraid of her and what she might do. That was why I was just going to run away. Somehow she got to hear about it, and the look on her face when I stood at the door waiting for Gary made me shudder. I was running out on her son and I deserved the slap. But when Gary told me he and Faye were going to try again, my mother in law couldn't hide her delight!

Just a few months later I knew I would put up with anything to get Nigel back. I know that sounds daft, but believe me being an orphan is something you never forget. That was another reason I threw myself at men in the pubs and clubs. The pain of being alone again was too much to bear. I needed to feel loved and wanted, even if it was for just one night!

So the following day I was on my knees begging not to have to sign the divorce papers. She just sat there in the chair with an amused smirk. When the divorce came through 4 months later I moved into a small flat. I worked as a cleaner; the money wasn't great but enough to get by on. Gary had split for good with Faye, and she had gone back to Spain to be with the baby's father. Gary and I dated a few times, but he wouldn't commit to anything more. So we went our separate ways. Nigel had married Harriett and they had a nice new house. Things were getting difficult for me financially I owed 2 months back rent. I couldn't even offer my landlord sex to pay off what I owed as his was gay! So when I answered the door just before Christmas I was feeling low. There she stood, my ex mother in law. I broke down in front of her and cried. She didn't show any emotion she just sat there with that arrogant sneer. I watched her take off her shoes, and she threw a bundle of money on the table.

"You know what to do, Cunt."

I kissed and slurped on her feet, as she told me what a dirty hovel I was living in.

"No daughter in law of mine would end up in a place like this," she mocked.

Why she said that I didn't know at the time. Why would she be bothered about me?

I stood in the kitchen as she petted Sammy, yes I still had him at least he loved me. She let him out into the small back garden and then picked up the tea pot. I pulled my panties away, and she began to pour the cold tea over my pussy. My legs shook and I had the biggest orgasm for months as the tea trickled down to my feet. When she left I had £250, and an official looking document to read.

A week later I moved in with her with Sammy too. Her husband had died 2 months ago. I had now signed the document she had left last week, and I had agreed to everything she told me. I was now her new maid, she was now my mistress, and I had to do whatever caught her fancy!

Whenever Nigel and Harriett came round, I was sent to the kitchen or to take Sammy for a walk. I wasn't permitted in the same room as Nigel. What Nigel thought about all this I didn't know. He was living 22 miles away in another town so we rarely saw him. Maureen was a bitch to me and I waited on her hand and foot. This was all part of the deal. So what kept me going? Knowing one day I would get a share of Uncle Jack's money. OK it was a little flimsy but I did things for him. Maureen loved watching me with him. He was in his early 70's and he had some blood disorder. It was a matter of sooner rather than later, his death I mean.

Maureen made me dress in pretty party frocks when Uncle Jack was due. Hideous to me eyes, but for the money I did it. Uncle Jack would come to stay once a month. I would sit on his knee, with my hair in pigtails and these pink, yellow, or light blue frocks. I wore matching tights with whatever dress I had on.

"Go on Jack give the maid a sloppy kiss in her ear," Maureen said, as she puffed on a coloured cigarette.

He pulled my head onto his disgusting tongue. He slurped nosily and made sure no part of my ear escaped his tongue's invasion. With my hands tied behind my back, and my mouth gagged with a pair of tights, I couldn't stop him fingering my pussy through my lacy coloured tights. I could see Maureen's smirking grin as I tried to keep my legs shut, as well as trying to wriggle free. His cock was usually erect between my thighs, and my struggling just made him shoot all over my legs. Sometimes he lasted for ages, nearly an hour of kissing and pushing his finger into me. Other times it was over in a few minutes. Either way Maureen loved it. She would chuckle as he whispered dirty things in my ear as I struggled. I would make little frightened and horrified noises. Even this seemed to amuse her. The game always ended in the same result.

"Look at you; you're such a naughty cunt. You wriggled on Uncle Jack on purpose to make him ejaculate."

So there I was a 27 year old woman dressed in a party frock, with the spunk of a 73 year old trickling down my legs. Maureen would finger me right in front of Uncle Jack, until I had an orgasm as he watched with a dirty leer on his wrinkled old face. But the food was the worst. To shame me into not doing it the next time he came to visit, she poured food into my bra and tights! It was always something different, beans, jelly, rice pudding, mashed potato, and sometimes she would use a whole canister of cream! I found it incredibly humiliating as she pulled the trigger and the cold cream oozed into my underwear. I had to spend 15 minutes with whatever it was sliding around my tits and pussy. Then he was allowed to lick it off my trembling body. There I stood as my tights were pulled down. His horrid tongue and mouth devoured everything. Of course with my hands still bound behind my back I couldn't stop him. I would groan into the gag, as his tongue lingered on my pussy and flicked over my clit. Maureen would now join in; pulling the tights from my mouth she would start kissing me. She always mashed my bra to my breasts, making me feel every lump of cold food on my skin, this always excited me. I would shudder and climax on Jacks tongue, but I always told myself it was Maureen who made me orgasm so very hard! Then she would show me my bank book. £500 for every time he visited. That kept me going only it was hard. The money was mine and I was free to walk away at any time, even though I would endure a final humiliation! My only reprieve was Saturday nights, I was allowed out with my friends. They didn't know about me being a maid to my ex mother in law. I was allowed to bring men home and just a few months into my new life, I found a guy who wanted to see me again. We met several times in secret and he seemed quite interested in me. But I had committed myself to Maureen; I knew she would never let me go without a struggle, despite what she had said about me leaving when I wanted. As usual there I was on Saturday night, kissing and slurping at Maureen's feet to get my pocket money, as I did every Saturday before going out.

"You seem a little anxious tonight," she mumbled.

I tried to smile before I looked up at her, but it didn't fool her when she saw my face.

"I'm not letting you out tonight; you are going to stay here with me."

Now my face really gave the game away. Her eyes narrowed and she looked like she was about to start. But for some reason she broke into a smile.

"I suppose our little game had to end sometime. So what is this man's name?"

I knelt back on my heels. Kissing her feet didn't feel right now.

"Duncan, he works in a garage," I added not really knowing why.

"And is it serious, with this Duncan?"

I looked down waiting for her to snap at me. I couldn't believe she was just going to let this happen. I tried to find words that would mean something to her, maybe tell her how I enjoyed being her maid.

"Yes. I think so," was all I could say.

She slipped her shoes on and stood up. I watched her raise her skirt and she moved towards me.

"Kiss my panties and then I will let you see him."

I gulped up at her. In all our games I had never touched her between the legs. She had told me this was off limits. She never wanted me to make her come, and I would never see her pussy. Now all I had to do was kiss her, and she would apparently let me see Duncan! I moved forward very slowly. While I didn't want to do this, part of me was saying to trust her. I let my lips lightly brush the thin fabric of her white panties. She always had them pulled tight and my lips found the contours of her pussy. I could feel her hair like it was some sort of padding. My lips seemed to sink into her panties a little. I let my tongue gently lick over her moist lips. A little gasp escaped her mouth. I turned my head and opened my mouth. Slowly I closed it, gently sucking her panties and pussy lips into my mouth and trapping them there. My tongue licked along her ridges as I pulled my head back slightly, but I still gripped her pussy.

I looked up at her but I couldn't see her face. Her hand gently pulled my head to her fanny as she gasped a little louder this time. I continued the kiss and let my hands stray onto her plump rear. I began feeling her soft fleshy backside and my kiss became more passionate.

"Oh that is so beautiful," she mumbled dreamily.

I let my hands glide over her hips; I went to pull her panties down.

"No, you shouldn't see my vagina!" she gasped, and then she pulled away.

I just knelt with her scent filling my nose. When I looked up she had tears in her eyes.

"You must go and get ready for your date. I would like to meet him soon."

She left me feeling quite strange, I wasn't sure if our games had now finished forever. Maybe she knew this day would come, and now she was facing up to it. With everything that had gone on between us I felt a little sad. Things were hardily normal but it was what I was use to. So she was giving me up, and she wanted to meet my boyfriend. I went to meet Duncan but even he could see I was a little preoccupied. Eventually as the night wore on, I relaxed and forgot about what had happened with Maureen, but refusing to take Duncan home that night felt strangely proper. The next day she asked how my date went. No sarcastic comments, no hint of her sniggering at me. She seemed so genuine. Over the next two months she treated me like a daughter. We went shopping and laughed and joked together. There was no hint of us doing any of the sexual things together anymore. I tried to ask her once if she wanted me to give her something in return for the things she was doing for me. She just shook her head knowing what I meant. The day Duncan came to dinner I was a nervous wreck. Harriett was having dinner with us also as Nigel was away. Everything went fine even Harriett didn't look down her nose at me. Maureen asked Duncan about where he worked, and tried her best to sound interested in him. I walked him to the door and we kissed.

I sat in the pub with Gillian the following week.

"So how's what's his name, Pete?"

"OK, look Diane you won't tell anyone about him will you?"

I shook my head, "of course not."

"We are having so much fun. I know it isn't right but he is 18 and we kind of do different things," she said with a grin.

"What different things?" I asked fascinated.

"Well we sort of play this dare game, it started with me asking him to nick an apple off a tree. Then he would dare me."

"Apples off a tree? That's a little lame even for you."

She lent forward, "gradually it has become a little more interesting."

"Oh yeah like what?"

"Last week he dared me to let him touch my backside for a whole minute in class."

"What in front of everyone?"

"God no, I had to get everyone in a circle to explain a science problem. Pete was stood behind me and I can't tell you how horny it was. I mean I could feel myself blush."

"Well whatever turns you on I suppose. You know you'll have to end it don't you?"

She nodded looking a little sad, "I've tried to three times. But as soon as I see him in school I just go all weak."

"Oh Gillian just get laid by someone else."

"Yeah well look at what happened when I did? 3 men that's all I've had and they have all been disasters!"

I nodded, poor cow. The first was a guy who was married, the second was a rough bastard, and the third a con man that got her to part with money.

"Shush here comes Duncan, shit Diane he doesn't look too happy."

I looked round and saw him marching towards me. He grabbed my arm and marched me outside.

"Duncan what is it? What are you doing?"

He held up a picture and I cringed and shrunk back. Tears filled my eyes and I shook my head in disbelief.

"No, no she can't do this to me!" I screamed.

He held another, and then another up.

He left me slumped against the wall. I looked at the last photo he had forced into my face. There I was kissing fat Dave naked on the bed as he fucked me! His fat gross body was in full view.

"Oh here, this is my favourite!" he growled.

I looked at the last picture, my legs were stretched wide apart and a dribble of spunk trailed towards my ass!

"Duncan, come back, come back!"

A hand appeared next to me picking up the photos. Finally it grabbed my arm and shoved me into the car. I sat crying into my hands.

"So your boyfriend didn't like your photos then cunt!" Maureen said with a smirk.

I cried for two days on and off, staying in my room and refusing to eat what was put in front of me.

"So are you coming down? I have a surprise for you."

I wanted to tell her to fuck off. I wanted to hit her but I couldn't. Just her standing over me was enough to make me feel powerless.

"Did you really think I'd let you go that easily? Didn't you once wonder about who I was going to use those photos against? Come on someone is waiting."

She went to my underwear drawer and began shuffling through my lingerie. I finally stood in the red stockings, red suspender belt, and red high heels she had picked out. She tied my hands behind my back with a pair of my tights.

"Please don't make me do whatever it is you want. I'll, I'll be good, you said I could leave at any time," I mumbled.

She turned on her heels to stare at me. I could see her cold eyes grinning at me, for whatever reason she was thinking of. I knew this wasn't going to be easy for me.

"You can go afterwards; you can take your £4000 and go. This was the deal as I promised a humiliating end to our relationship, and a final payment of £1000 for your final deed."

Although I was frightened the money was dangling like a carrot. I didn't care about Uncle Jack's inheritance, and deep down I figured I would never see much of it anyway. She opened the bank book in front of me, there it was £5000. She put it in my underwear drawer, but would it really be in a bank account that I could get to? Maybe I could get Duncan back. If I could only tell him I was forced into having sex with that gross man, then maybe he would believe me.

"Well your lover is waiting for you."

I walked slowly behind her feeling my breasts sway. I was about to stand naked (apart from a few sexy trimmings) in front of someone I didn't know! My lover as Maureen called him.

My face was as red as my lacy stockings as I walked into the lounge.

"Christ!" a voice said from a chair.

I looked at the young man staring at me. He couldn't take his eyes off my pussy. I watched and shuddered as he licked his lips. His neck was covered in tattoos and his shirt sleeves were rolled right up. His jeans had holes in and his black hair was gelled down. The crucifix earring did nothing to hide his thuggish image. Finally, sheepishly, I made eye contact with him. I swallowed as he was in obvious delight about my reluctance.

"You fucking hot bitch," he said in delight, at the trembling woman in front of him.

I took a step back and Maureen held my shoulders.

"Surely you are not afraid of Jack's grandson Diane, just because Kenny has been in prison for the last 3 ½ years without a woman's company?"

I knew of Kenny, and I knew he had been in prison for robbery. He was every inch the thug he looked to be. This was again part of the side of the family that Maureen didn't associate with, she never talked about him and he never got an invite to the wedding when I married Nigel. But now she was giving me to him!

"Just remember he has been locked up all that time with just disgusting pictures to look at? Now he has the real thing in front of him, I'm sure after 3 ½ years he has been looking forward to getting his hands on a woman."

Her whispered words had me trying to back away, but she held me tight. I struggled a little and my bare breasts jiggled.

"God look at those beauties bounce! Just two hours out of nick and I'm going to get to fuck a right hot chick."

"There is no need to be vulgar Kenny," Maureen said, with a despairing tone in her voice.

"I can have her all weekend you say?" he asked with delight.

"Oh yes Kenny, she is all yours."

I could feel her words echoing round my brain. All weekend! He started towards me undoing his grubby jeans, and I began panting and trying to twist away.

"First I want a blow job then I'll fuck her brains out," he said with a sneer.

"Kenny, do you have to be so rude?" Maureen snapped.

I saw his cock getting closer and closer. He began rolling his foreskin back as I whimpered.

"You are free to leave Sunday afternoon. Oh my, you are wet aren't you?" Maureen whispered, as her finger pushed between my legs.

OK I was wet but I was still scared stiff! Kenny hadn't fucked anyone for all that time. 3 ½ years, that is, well, you work it out in days? All those lonely nights just going to bed and dreaming of fucking someone, and now after all that time he would finally get his wish. I was pushed to my knees and Maureen let go of my shoulders. I just knelt there now not pinned down. I was too frightened to move. I knew either way one of them would stop me if I tried to run. He stood with his cock just inches from my trembling lips. He seemed to be taking his time, like the last moments of enforced celibacy was going to be unrivalled by anything he had done in the past.

"Well you either open up or I force it into you? I don't really care which, but my 8 inches will be getting past those hot lips one way or another!"

I could feel my poor cunt dripping. My emotions were all over the place, I didn't want this, but at the same time I did!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12