Diane the Sex Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Diane gets married but to who?
3.3k words
4.1
37.9k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I managed to find a small flat but after a few months my money was going fast. At least Maureen kept her word and I did have the money she promised me. I was working as a waitress in a coffee shop, and doing cleaning in offices at night. Slowly my life seemed to get back to normal. Yes I was out again pulling guys and getting fucked, but not every week now. I was spending more time with Gillian too. Well she had this 3 bedroom house left to her a few years ago. I was dropping hints like bolts of lightning about moving in with her. But she was still wrapped up in her own little world. It was Pete this and Pete that.

"So are you still after him then?" I asked, trying to sound interested.

"He's in with a bad lot. I haven't seen him for a few months. I knew it would end but I just can't stop thinking about him."

"Really?" I mumbled, as my eyes were drawn to a group of men that had just come in.

"Yeah he started seeing Becky one of the girls I teach, well it was more of a one off date."

Shit she was really waffling now, and she would spoil my chances with one of those guy's if she didn't fucking smile!

"It's hard for me to be two different people. At school I have to put on this hard image, I have to let the kids know who the boss is. But when I was with Pete he was making all the decisions, not at first but when we played the games. Then as he got in with this crowd at the pub he became more dominant. His mate Tommy got him into it, but I'm sure Pete isn't like Tommy really."

OK my interest was turning more to Gillian's confession.

"You wouldn't understand you don't know what it's like to be dominated, and play our little dare game."

"Look why don't you tell him you love him still?"

"He's nearly 19 and I'm 29. I'm his school teacher; do you think his parents would let us date?"

"So you won't be his teacher next month after the exams," I said, as my eyes smiled at a cute guy in the group.

"Becky wears such sluttish clothes I can't compete with that," she whimpered into her drink.

My mind was now on the guy returning my smile with his. But I had to dump Miss Sulky before she blew my chances.

"Look, go on home and think about what you want. If you really want to get Pete back then Maria and I will help you."

Gillian looked up it was then she saw the group of men.

"OK I can see you aren't really bothered with me," she grizzled.

"God Gillian, do you have to be so selfish!" I spat.

"Excuse me could we buy you a drink?"

I looked up into Mr Hunky's eyes and flicked my hair.

"Yeah I reckon don't you Gillian? Gillian?"

"I think she just went out the door. My name is Phil."

"Well Phil it looks like we are on our own."

"This is Geoff we do everything together."

I smiled at Geoff, "everything?"

They both nodded.

2 hours later we got back to my flat. There she was stood on my bloody doorstep.

"Hey one each," Geoff said happily.

I watched him drop to his knees clutching his groin.

"You're next if you don't get your friend away from here!" Maureen spat at Phil.

I could see he wasn't going to argue. He helped Geoff back to the street.

"So dating them in pairs now are you, to speed up the search for Mr Right? Now let's go inside I have a favour to ask of you Diane."

The following month I became Mrs Jack Green. Surprised? Well this was the deal Maureen left me to think over, 6 months at most to be Jack's wife, when he finally died I would end up with £150,000. Yes it was as simple as that. I had seen his will and Maureen would get nearly £200,000. All I had to do was put up with looking after him, and I had to keep Kenny sweet, promising him he and I would be together once Jack kicked the bucket! Look the money was my main aim here! Yes I know he is 74 years old, and I would have to put up with the odd fuck. But what would you do if it was your only chance to get some real money? History is littered with this sort of thing. So before you tell me I shouldn't as it was immoral or something, just think about who was to gain. Jack would end his days with a smile on his face, Maureen would be happy not that I was worried about her, and I would have enough money to run off and make a fresh start! I know money can't buy happiness but I would give it a damn good go! I did insist on one thing, that his house was decorated from top to bottom first. I got that easily enough as Jack was so keen to get me, and Maureen even picked up a paint brush, with rubber gloves on of course. We had a quiet little wedding in a registry office. Several friends tried to talk me out of it, but as soon as I mentioned the money they sort of got a strange jealous look. As for sex with Jack well, I took Maureen's advice and just opened my legs while thinking of all the things I could do with the money!

We went back to Maureen's house for a reception after the wedding. Nigel couldn't take much more of this he soon left with Harriett. Well fuck them anyway! So here I was sat on my 74 year old husband's knee, I could feel his hard cock between my stocking tops safely hidden under volumes of wedding dress. It was just the three of us by now; Maureen was sat amused by my wriggling. I felt the zip on my dress going down and Jack pulled at the front. He soon had two handfuls of breasts to explore.

"I bet you're going to have fun with your young pretty bride aren't you Uncle Jack?" Maureen said with a wicked grin.

"Oh you bet, she's going to make old Jack a very happy man," he groaned, and pulled hard on my tits making me wince.

OK it was hard to just think of the money. But that was what I was aiming for so I would just have to get used to him.

"Show me Diane," she said, pulling on her cigarette.

I just stared into her dark eyes that seemed to be mocking me. I slowly pulled my wedding dress up exposing my nylon clad thighs with Jack's hard dick trapped between them! I tried to stare her out but she was always going to win. I could feel my blushing face getting hotter by the second. But her sly grin that I found so humiliating had me wet as hell!

"Well you really are a blushing bride," she said, with a wicked chuckle.

I gasped as Jack's tongue left a wet trail up my bare back. I could even feel the hairs that stuck out of his nose dragging across my skin. He was panting hard behind me and I began rocking my thighs rubbing his cock. I could hear the rasping sound my stocking tops made. All the time my eyes remained glued to Maureen's. I watched as she got out of the chair and walked over to me. I followed her hand that slowly went towards Jack's cock. It hovered over the purple head, and then she quickly shoved her hand onto my soaked panties. I gasped as she pushed a finger deep into my wet slit.

"Oh you are turned on by your new husband," she whispered with a grin.

"It's not him it's you," I mumbled.

I felt a wet patch on my stocking top. Jack grunted and mauled my tits hard hurting them as he came on his new wife's stockings. Maureen's mouth covered mine as I opened my legs so she could push further into me. Her wriggling finger soon tripped me over the edge. Again my emotions were all over the place. I couldn't stand the disgusting wet tongue trailing up my back, and the mauling hands pulling my nipples into next week! But Maureen's tongue and finger working their magic had me screaming into her mouth with lust!

I went to the toilet but Maureen insisted I didn't take off or clean my stockings. Jack had gone up to bed for a nap. When I went back Maureen tied my hands behind my back with her red silk scarf, she then unsnapped my stained stockings from the suspender clips. She rolled them down my legs as I stood quaking; she pushed the spunk filled stocking tops into my mouth.

"That suits you Diane. I just can't imagine the fun you and Jack will have tonight."

I whimpered at her comment and the amused grin on her face. Her hand was between my legs again gently pinching and rolling my pussy lips!

"You know he is such a disgusting old pervert I'm sure you will earn every penny of your inheritance," she mumbled, with her sick grin spreading over her face.

OK now I was regretting my decision to marry him, and you can all say I told you so. But the money was still there at the end of all this. Money like I could only dream of and it would be all mine!

"So what does 74 year old spunk taste like?" she asked, pushing more of the stockings into my mouth.

Her fingers wriggled in my pussy again. I was breathing through my nose but I could taste him. I could taste my husband's spunk on my nylon stockings.

"Oh just think when you first give him oral sex?"

I closed my eyes feeling sick at the thought of it.

"Will you swallow it Diane? Will he have to hold you, or will you swallow his spunk willingly?"

"NO!" I growled into the gag.

"You do know he likes to have anal sex too don't you?" she said raising her eyebrow.

I began struggling to get my hands free, and I tried pushing my stockings out with my tongue.

"Oh no dear you have to get used to the taste," she mocked, pushing the stockings back into my mouth.

I was shaking my head from side to side. Tears filled my eyes but my legs trembled as I climaxed on her bloody fingers once again!

Of course keeping Kenny sweet wasn't that easy. He would come into my bedroom and drag me off away from my snoring husband. Kenny was a real bastard and for me to pretend I wanted him was very hard work. He seemed to think I enjoyed his rough sex, I of course never let on I didn't. He loved shoving himself into my mouth; he even found it amusing to call me Granny! I mean I was only a few years older than him, but I suppose technically he was right! He would pull himself off my mouth and shoot all over my face. Then when I got him hard again he would fuck me, usually with my hands tied behind my back.

Over the next 3 months until Jack's death I was used and abused by him, Kenny, and Maureen! I never had anal sex with him and oral sex just once. I would only let him fuck me or toss himself off on my thighs. Kenny was shagging me senseless until just two weeks before Jack died when he got locked up for a robbery.

Now while I didn't like Jack fucking me he seemed genuinely happy with having me around. By the end of his life I was acting more like a live in nurse. He seemed quite appreciative of all that I was doing for him. So much so that I began to think maybe I had a chance of a little more than the 150,000. So I asked him outright what I would have to do to get all his money. If it was anal sex then no way, but a blowjob? Now I suppose you think I should have been happy with what I had coming. But several times he told me little things about not liking Maureen. He told me he would wind her up on purpose. I actually laughed when he told me he had walked naked into the lounge while she was having a dinner party.

Now Jack was quite a gross man. So to let him fuck me was bad enough, but could I manage a blowjob for the rest of his money?

I knelt down in front of him. I was trembling like a leaf.

"You know it would make old Jack happy if you swallowed," he said with a grin.

I looked up into his eyes. Then I saw the evil look that Maureen used to give me. He knew I didn't want to, but he just waited for awhile. Then he opened a folder. There it was in black and white. To my wife I leave the house and £360,000. I always looked away whenever he pulled his false teeth out. That was so bloody gross that a few times I actually puked. There they were down on the coffee table right next to me. It brought back the memory of our wedding night. He took these bloody pills that kept him hard. After nearly ½ an hour of being fucked I grabbed the glass of water by the side of the bed. Well the old bastard insisted I stayed in my wedding dress and I was hot and sweaty. I took a big gulp of water in the dark. Yeah I ended up with his teeth sticking out of my mouth!

So I thought of all the disgusting things I had done in the past. Just staring at his will had my head full of the money, and how pissed off Maureen would be!

"All I have to do is get it witnessed," he mumbled, with a horrible toothless sound.

I closed my eyes and slipped my mouth tentatively over his cock. I was trembling and feeling quite repulsed, but fucking hell all that money!

"I want to see it before you swallow," he mumbled.

I screwed my shut eyes even tighter. Fuck it girl think of the money, I told myself. I began bobbing up and down, and working my hand up and down his shaft. I just wanted to get this over with as quick as possible. But at the same time I had to make it worth the money I was going to get.

"Oh that is good Diane you are such a good fucking wife," he groaned.

I could never get used to him calling me his wife. This was just a job to me. I cringed every time he called me wife or darling, which he did often knowing I hated it. Shit! There it was no bloody warning just his cock spewing spunk into my mouth. Before I knew it I had swallowed some. His hands were in my hair gripping me tightly.

"Go on you horny bitch, make old Jack happy!" he snarled.

I coughed out spunk from the side of my mouth. But he wouldn't let me up, he just held me down chuckling in delight!

Finally he let me go, and I closed my mouth remembering our deal.

"Show me, show old Jack his spunk."

I opened my mouth and pushed spunk bubbles out onto my lips, as I looked up into his grinning face.

He groaned with delight, "Now swallow it."

I did swallowing so hard it hurt my throat. My next plan was to run to the bathroom and make myself sick. He pulled my head back into his groin and for a few minutes he held me there against his sweaty balls!

When he finally let me up I didn't need to put my fingers down my throat. I rushed to the kitchen and puked into the sink. I rinsed my mouth out and gradually I calmed down. I smiled to myself wanting to run out on the street to get witnesses to sign Jack's new will, so that is what I did.

Maureen came round a few days later and we went shopping. I wanted to tell her that I had beaten her. I wanted to rub her bloody stuck up nose in the dirt. But I would have to wait only 3 weeks.

I couldn't wait to see her face when it was read out. This would be my finest hour, my victory after the months of abuse I had to suffer, and it was worth every penny just to see her broken and mad. We sat in the solicitor's office three days after the funeral.

"I think there must be some mistake," Maureen mumbled.

I hadn't looked at her yet. My eyes were closed savouring the thought of all that money coming to me! She couldn't stand it well fuck her! Finally I allowed myself to look her in the eye. All that money she had just lost and now it was mine all of it and the house. But why the hell was she smiling. I watched her hand over a large brown envelope.

"I think you'll find this is Jack Green's last will," she said with that evil grin.

"Yes it is dated later than this one and it has been witnessed too," the solicitor said.

I sat there in shock and disbelief as Jack's last will was read out. Maureen was left everything, the money even the fucking house! My tears started to flow and I was shaking. My heart had been ripped out flung on the fire!

"I'd like a few minutes alone with Diane."

Everyone left until it was just Maureen and I.

I watched her move to the video player and she pressed play. There she was on all fours with Jack behind her. She was smiling into the camera, as Jack fucked her from behind.

"You see Diane all you had to do was take it up the ass; he told me you had given him a blowjob to get all the money, so all I had to do was better your efforts. You should have been happy with what you were offered but you tried to be greedy, I would have let you have what was agreed."

"Please Maureen don't I deserve something?" I sobbed.

"You've got Sammy that is all you deserve," she bent her head close to me, "did you really think I'd let you get your hands on all of that money?"

She stopped the video and ejected it and put it in her bag. Then she looked down at me and waited until I looked up into her grinning face.

"I'll contest the will you bitch," I snarled.

"Oh and what with, let's face it with all the evidence I've got on you shagging around, and with your own grandson too! I mean I've got friends in high places Diane, you surely haven't forgotten that?"

"OH fuck you, you're not posh. You let him fuck your ass!"

She gave me that smug grin again, "yes I did, but do you think my friends would ever believe a little tart like you?"

I could feel tears rolling down my face.

"Just one other thing before you slide back under your rock. Yvonne has named you in her divorce. Some rather disgusting pictures have been brought to her attention," she said, with her face inches from mine.

I didn't have the energy to slap it. I felt so deflated and broken. I heard her expensive shoes head towards the door.

"Now I think you have finally been punished for walking out on my son, don't you, cunt?"

The end.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers