Dianna Becomes a Slut

Story Info
He lets poker friends see wife naked.
1.1k words
3.92
134.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith had been married to Dianna for five years and sex had never become dull or boring. This was in part because Dianna had such a hot little body, particularly her ass, that it caused all of his friends to make comments no matter what she was wearing. As a couple they were very open about talking about fantasies, especially the idea of other men fucking her cute little pussy. So far Dianna would get extremely hot talking about it while having sex but seemed to cool down later.

Several of Keith's friends would make comments about how lucky they thought he was to have a foxy little sex kitten like Dianna, he would occasionally tease them and tell them perhaps they would get lucky sometime, to which he would never get specific.

Dianna would occasionally get severe headaches that were best slept off with the aid of extremely strong painkillers. These had a tendency to knock her out for a couple of hours and then she would be fine.

Keith started thinking if he played his cards right she might be okay with his friends looking at her and playing with her ass and tits while she was out from her painkillers. He suggested this to her and it seemed to turn her on while they were having sex but then she would later say she could never do that.

It was the day four of his friends were coming over for their weekly poker game. He was teasing her and telling her she could say she had a headache and was going to take some pills and sleep it off and he's let his friends look at her. She said no way but it did seem like she was a bit excited.

His friends were all getting settled in and Dianna was getting them beer and snacks. Two of his friends were married and two were single, he knew that Dianna thought all of them were sexy because she would tease him and say that if she weren't married she wouldn't hesitate to fuck them.

Dianna told them that she was going to take a couple of pills and go to sleep for a couple of hours. All the guys were protesting so she told them her headache would be gone in a couple of hours and we could wake her up.

After half an hour or so Keith had to go to the bathroom so he went into the bedroom to use the one in their room. After going he went over to the bed and carefully pulled the covers back off Dianna to see how she was dressed, she usually slept naked. He had a hard-on from seeing her gorgeous breasts with nothing on and wondered what else she was wearing. He hoped she had on a sexy pair of underwear so he could leave her exposed and leave the door open some. When he uncovered her hips his heart jumped with excitement, she was wearing his favorite pair of bluish black underwear. They were slightly loose at the crotchband so that when her legs were slightly parted you could see a tease of pussy lips under the edges.

He couldn't help but run his fingers lightly over her mound, slightly pressing his middle finger into her slit. She gave a little moan and pressed herself up against him slightly. As he pressed harder he could feel his finger pressing her panties into her slit she was so wet. She seemed to be out of it but even so moaned for him to fuck her. He figured if he didn't get out of there he would do just that.

As Keith stood up he turned on the bathroom light and left the door half open so it allowed soft light to shine on Dianna's sexy half naked body. Her legs were slightly parted so that the edges of her pussy lips showed under the panties. He left the door open about five inches and knew that any of the guys could see her when they went down the hall to the bathroom.

He went in the main bathroom and unhooked the chain to the toilet so the guys would have to use the one in their bedroom. He didn't really have much of a chance to think about where this might lead, it mostly seemed like the guys could get a great look at Daianna almost naked.

Soon after he got back one of the single guys, Bill said he was going to the bathroom. When he got back he told Keith that the toilet wouldn't flush. He told them just to use the one in their room but try not to disturb his wife. Jay, one of the married guys said to deal him out while he went to take a leak. After about the third hand Jay had missed Keith started wondering what was going on. It occurred to him that as horny as his wife had been when he touched her that she would probably tell anyone else that touched her to fuck her as well. Jim, the other married friend said he had to go, he'd find out what was taking Jay so long.

Jay came out looking a little flushed, as Keith went into the kitchen to get more beer he could hear Jay whispering to the other guys. When Keith got back to the table he called out to Jim to hurry up, he had to piss. Jim came out soon after and Keith went into the bedroom.

The covers were pulled over Dianna so he slowly pulled them down. As her breasts were exposed he knew the guys had been playing with them as her nipples looked red and hard as rocks. As he exposed her hips and pussy mound ha almost came in his pants at what he saw. The crotch of her panties were pulled to one side and her pussy was open and gushing sperm, come was running out onto the mattress there was so much inside of her.

Keith didn't know what came over him but he had to lick her pussy, he pulled her sodden panties off and buried his face in her soaked pussy. Dianna was making enough noise that the others came in to see what was going on just as Keith buried his cock in her impossibly wey pussy. He had never known her to feel as good as her pussy felt all soaked and stretched from being fucked by two guys. He was so turned on he only lasted three strokes and then shot more come in her already soaked cunt than he ever had before. As he was getting up off of her she told the others they might as well all fuck her so everyone started ripping their clothes off as fast as they could.