Dianne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers

Dianne had been sucked by many women now and she knew why even straight women loved to give as well as receive. She inhaled the scent. Amanda smelt lovely and she leaked like a tap. Once focussed on her little pearl of joy Dianne spun Amanda out of control on her face. Amanda had a girly little cunt.

There was almost nothing to be seen of her inner lips. They were part of her pink opening but almost non existant. They did not make it past her chubby little outer lips. There were no signs of her having had a child on her wet little sex. Her clit was white and rock hard as it stood out of its small hood.

By the time Amanda had thrashed in her last contraction Dianne's face was red from Amanda's humping and slick from her juices. Amanda looked as though she had wet herself as she rolled off Dianne and lay with her legs open. Hugh's cock was momentarily forgotten as she gasped for breath.

Hugh had not forgotten and moving around to face her pulled her panties off in one swift movement. The rush of cool air drew her eyes south to see Hugh's cock at her entrance. She froze for a moment but rolled back over and offered herself to him with her titties hanging nearly to the bed. In a surprisingly quick thrust he was in her and she could feel the bulge of his head move up inside her, like a firm ripple along her cuntal passage.

Dianne had had her do exercises every day to tighten her cunt after the baby. It had paid off. He filled her completely and began to withdraw, then re-enter and again and again. Her first and only fuck although in this position was never like this. Hugh was firm but gentle, the strong thrusts felt good not painful, she liked being open for him. She wanted him to see her pussy as she thrust it up towards his cock. The pleats of the skirt could hide the embarrassment of her stomach if she were to get on her back. Her titties, well they were out of control. Her nipples were like brown erasers. She didn't jiggle with each hard thrust her titties went all over the place. They were absurdly large and even Hugh who was fascinated by them could see that Amanda should really wear a bra or even more fun a corset if she were to be fucked vigourously.

Hugh felt himself gripped by Amanda's inner passage all the way along his cock. He thanked Dianne silently for sucking him and reducing his need to come be fore he fucked Amanda.

Gasping in unexpected pleasure Amanda asked Hugh to let her get on her back. This was to be the first time she ever opened her legs to a cock she faced.

As he sank his firm cock into this young woman Hugh began to form a plan for how he might help her get over the setback she felt she had suffered. It was all very well for a middle aged man to find her attractive enough to put his cock in but she needed to be able to attract young men and most importantly to know that she could.

Dianne was over her and then kissing her as Hugh steadily moved in and out of her. She felt happy and didn't worry as her skirt thrown back over her stomach hid what she felt were her ugly scars. She tasted her own pussy juices on Dianne's lips. The relentless fucking continued. Dianne's tongue was in her mouth then on her chin suckling at her breasts. Electric shocks ran from each suckled nipple to her cunt and back up. She began to cry. She yelled out in her ecstasy that she loved them both. She wanted Hugh to fill her up and do it soon.

Hugh obliged with a gusher that nearly made him faint. His twitching cock triggered one last explosion in Amanda and she was spent.

Dianne pulled his dripping cock from Amanda and licked it clean then she began to wash Amanda with her tongue. One last small orgasm pushed most of Hugh's tasty load onto Dianne's tongue. The evening was done but for one thing.

Amanda's skirt had to go. Unzipping it exposed the stomach she fretted so much about. Perfect in so many respects Amanda felt her 'faults' deeply. A gift idea for her finally formed in Hugh's mind.

Later that night Amanda was pushed over an armchair just as the rough boy who took her maidenhead had done. This time however she stained the material with her orgasmic excitement. But for her physical scars and her breasts the wounds had healed. Her little cunt was too spent for any more and so escorted back to bed she slept between her older lovers who would wake in the night to shower her with love in the form of kisses and sometimes their intimate liquids.

So went the pattern up until her approaching 21st birthday. Jane knew what was going on each Saturday evening that Amanda was up at the main house. She felt happy for her if not a little jealous as she more than Amanda had a "Daddy" complex and wanted Hugh's hard flesh to violate her girlish virgin treasure. Her time would come but the story must return to Dianne and Hugh's gift to Amanda.

They told Amanda well before her birthday so she would be able to enjoy the day. They were doing something that actually went against their principles. They were giving her plastic surgery. Amanda was being sent to a private clinic to have her breasts reduced, her stomach worked on and more controversially her hymen restored at her request. The operations went well and there was no sign of her stretch marks when Dianne and Hugh visited to see how she was progressing. She'd asked for a new hymen. Having learned that Hugh had never had a virgin she wanted to give him something special. After that she would try a younger man, maybe one or both of the boys who had moved into the neighbouring estate.

She was still slightly sore for her birthday and had to wear sensible panties. Hugh found them very arousing knowing the virginity within would be his as soon as she was able.

None of this could be hidden from Jane who had grown attuned to her employers' ways. Remarkably she too was a virgin and confessed as much to Amanda when they were discussing her new hymen.

Amanda remained curvy even with smaller firmed titties. Jane was her complete opposite. She needed to put on weight to appear slender. She had tiny little titties with small brown nipples. She was so thin that her pussy really protruded from between her legs and her lips were thus a clearly visible pout within her panties. She wasn't in need of a haircut or wax like Amanda had been. Her brown pubic hair was straight and sparse. She often thought of trimming it a bit but wondered why she should bother when only her fingers ever knew the pleasures of her little slit. Nearly 22 and never had 'a man within her' in fact only two boys had seen her breasts. She wanted someone to 'father' her.

She was neither plain nor very pretty but would mature into a handsome woman. She wanted sex but not with a fumbling boy. She was scared to approach Hugh even though she wanted him and he obviously didn't mind girls half his age. He was her employer and she worried about the complexities it would cause.

The most she had ever done was to accidentally show him a flash of pubic hair as she sat at the pool and adjusted her bikini bottom. She never went topless and didn't flirt.

She did however confess to Amanda about how she longed to be able to break herself on Hugh's cock just as Amanda would when she felt able.

As Amanda's cuntal opening was small lipped and compact Jane's, possibly also because she was so skinny, pouted like a rose and her inner lips would open like flower petals as she stoked them. Would she ever open them on Hugh's cock and have him make a woman of her? She hoped but despaired.

Fate eventually intervened when Amanda was able to offer herself to Hugh. She had dropped a hint about Jane's unrequited desires to Dianne who went to see the girl. Jane shook with fear worried her job was on the line. She was indeed given notice but only to present herself that night if she wished to be a virgin no more.

That evening Amanda dressed in white from her panties out. She harnessed her new breasts in a corset which made her even more curvy and held her titties out for inspection and sucking. She wore white thigh high stockings and a garland in her hair she looked every bit the virgin. Jane got into the spirit of things and wore her cotton pyjamas. She wanted to accentuate the age difference between her and Hugh, she hoped for both their pleasures. Her panties were 'sensible', white but as snug fitting as her little frame would allow. 21 she did not look.

Dianne and Hugh were already making love when Amanda and Jane showed up hand in hand. Jane explained that they wanted to be prepared for boys or in Jane's case she just wanted her Hugh to love her in a 'special way'. Hugh was rock hard inside Dianne who obligingly slipped off him and asked the girls into the huge bed. As Jane got in Amanda slipped off her shoes and pulling her panties down got in too. She handed her soft cotton offerings to Hugh to sniff.

Saying she had something precious she wanted to give him she undid her skirt and with just her corset and stockings on came towards him on her knees. She asked him to eat her and then take her 'cherry'

Jane was nestled in Dianne's arms. She was shaking with nerves. Amanda's pussy lips kissed Hugh's face and she cried out for his tongue. It entered her. She slumped onto him holding his head to her. Dianne ran a hand up the shivering Jane's little thigh. She jumped as if stung when Dianne's hand reached into her pyjama pants and touched her panties. Being skinny there was a considerable gap between her thighs and as she opened her legs nervously Dianne's palm could sit comfortably upon her cotton covered nubility. Dianne kissed Jane's head and cradled her. Jane began to relax and took Dianne's nipple in her mouth to suckle.

An expert finger went under the seam of her panties and touched the soft yet taught, lightly haired skin of her pussy. She closed her eyes and whimpered as she suckled. Dianne, already open and aroused juiced even more.

Hugh's tongue had done its work on Amanda and with his cock ready she bent over forwards and asked him to make a woman of her. As usual for her there was just a little hole to put his cock against. This time however there was resistance. With a finger on her clit Amanda pressed back and winced.

This was an unusual situation. There was in reality only one virgin present. Amanda was not even indulging in a fantasy she held. It was a deeper desire in her that prompted her having a new hymen and then painfully yielding it to Hugh. There was little beyond her love and her body she could give him. She wanted him to see that she would do anything for him even take pain for him. The entrance to her seared with pain as she stretched the membrane of her restored virtue. The fingering on her clit combined with the tearing inside her to heighten her senses. It felt good yet painful. Mentally she was relaxed, knowing what sex was about, happy at last with her body and content that Hugh would know how she cared for him. Next would be Dianne, if she could just stop molesting Jane.

The moment to take Hugh within her had come. She cried out to him to push into her no matter how much she screamed.

Scream she did. It hurt as much as last time but tonight she felt love, happiness and strangely as the sting subsided through her tears she dug into her clit and she came very hard. Not like previous orgasms but a short sharp snap of her senses radiating from her violated passage.

Hugh pressed deep inside her. His cock hard and twitching but he did not come. He reached forward and undid the laces on her corset. It slowly peeled away from her and he withdrew from her. Amanda stretched forward and then rolled over to reveal her new figure. She still had one or two little marks from her surgery but these would disappear soon. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Her breasts smaller but firmer and from her open sex ran a little stream of pinkish fluid.

She glowed. Dianne wanted to caress her but Jane was clinging to her. Her pyjama bottoms and panties were now around one ankle and she was humping against Dianne's hand. She was nervous about taking the big hard cock that jutted out from Hugh's middle. Could she really take that inside her? Would it hurt as much as it seemed to when Amanda impaled herself? She was wet but still shook with nerves as Hugh approached. She lay back in Dianne's arm and Hugh opened her legs wide with a whimper from her. Hugh didn't go to fuck her! He ran a hand up either leg to her tiny buttocks and lifting her by them put his mouth right on her pussy.

Jane's lack of fat meant that her already prominent mound, now engorged with blood from her fingering by Dianne stood out like a mouth pouting for a kiss.

Deflowering Jane was much easier than anyone had expected. She only had the smallest of obstructions and going through it caused slight discomfort more than pain. Her pussy turned out to have hidden depths. To look at her one would wonder where a finger would fit let alone the cock that sat between Hugh's legs. However fit he did. Unsurprisingly Jane did not orgasm from her first encounter with Hugh's cock. She was too wrapped up in thinking about what it felt like to have something big hard and hot move within her and didn't let herself go sufficiently. Then there was the scene beside her to distract her. To show Dianne her appreciation Amanda's face was between her legs vigorously lashing Dianne's open sex. Never having been fucked before let alone seeing others engage in intimacies was a bit overwhelming.

With remarkable restraint Hugh had not come inside either girl. Looking up at him Jane asked.

"May I suck your cock?"

She wriggled from beneath him and began to kiss his shaft. Her inexperience showed and it took a big mental effort for Hugh to get to the point where he warned her he would fill her mouth if she didn't stop. She didn't and he did. She gagged and had to be slapped on the back as she choked. For her the evening was over or so she thought. She hadn't bargained on any more interaction with Dianne after suckling to her breast.

In between gasps as Amanda went down on her Dianne summoned the nervous Jane to sit on her face. Awkwardly she straddled Dianne's face. She was facing towards Amanda lapping away at the gap between Dianne's open legs. Watching in fascination she felt her undercarriage contact Dianne's lips. Hugh had started to stroke himself to regain an erection and put it to use. There was only one place for him to go. Amanda's bottom was in the air. This really one place where she was a virgin.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers
12