Dianne's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mav99
mav99
44 Followers

I told Dianne "Stay there in front of Ray, hey Ray what do you think?"

Dianne was totally naked standing in front of Ray and with her hands behind her back.

Ray reached for her hands , held them and said "You are sooo sexy Dianne, you look awesome for your age, you look alot better than alot of girls much younger than you!"

Dianne said thank you, gave him a little kiss on the lips and turned around bent over and showed us her ass , wiggled it a little , Ray caressed and touched Dianne, rubbing her with both his hands up her inner thighs and gently touching her pussy, Dianne moved in rythym with his hands, then she sat on Ray's lap, he was now massaging and caressing her tits and legs, kissing her neck, I sat and watched as Dianne was giving Ray the stripper moves, rubbing her ass on his hard cock.

Then she got off Ray's lap and sat between us and said "Ok I want my massage!"

We got in position Ray behind her with Dianne's legs on my lap, all of us started really getting into it! Ray was kissing her neck and back, massaging her back and sides and was gently rubbing, grabbing and caressing her tits, Dianne just moaned and now had her head against Ray's!

Dianne had her legs spread and I had my hands in her inner thigh area and still massaging and getting closer to her opening, each time I would massage her thigh I would get closer and I was now gently fingering her wet pussy, moving it slowly inside her, one, then two fingers.

Dianne looked at me and said "I love you honey, thank you for my surprise!"

I said to Dianne "Enjoy yourself honey and don't be afraid to say or do anything okay?" "This is youre night!!"

Dianne looked at me, smiled and said "Okay, remember I love you baby, I'm drunk and remember this is for both of us".

After about 10 minutes of fingering Dianne, I removed my wet fingers from her wet slit , moved Dianne's legs off me and got off the couch and got on my knees and started to suck, lick and finger her pussy. Dianne was now moving her head back and started kissing Ray!!

My dick was so hard, so I got up and took off my t-shirt and shorts so I could stroke myself , then I continued to suck Dianne, she was moaning, telling Ray how drunk she was and that she's never done anything like this before , she was now moving her legs on my back and bucking up and down, I continued sucking her and fingering her for awhile, I now had three fingers moving fast and hard deep inside her, I was watching her kiss Ray and trying to grab his cock! I now wanted Ray to suck Dianne.

I stopped got up and told Ray "Ray come taste my wife!" I then told Dianne, "It's Ray's turn!!"

Dianne replied "Oh Ray you want my pussy? Is that what you want Ray?"

Ray looked at Dianne, kissed her and told her "It's just the beginning of what I want to do to you!".

Dianne gave him a big smile , she moved over and sat up in the middle of the couch with her legs spread.

She then told Ray "Take off your clothes, I want to watch you!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my wife telling another guy she wanted to watch him strip! Ray stood in front of her and started to take off all his clothes, when he got to his boxers Dianne grabbed his cock and started stroking his cock thru his underwear, she then started licking and kissing his cock thru his boxers, then she would playfully bite him.

Dianne kept commenting how big it must be and that she couldn't wait to see it, Dianne then pulled his boxers off, Ray's huge cock just popped out and the look in Dianne's eyes were words enough for me to tell she loved it and probably couldn't wait to have his cock inside her!

Dianne held it in her hands then said "Oh my god, Michael he's huge!, I Love it!"

I said to her "I know, he showed me already, I wanted you to have your fantasy guy, I know you've always wanted a huge cock so here you go honey!"

(I mean I'm no slouch either being 7 inches and pretty thick, but Dianne always talked about having ten inches, well she got her wish!) Dianne started teasing Ray and stroking him telling him how big and nice his cock was. Dianne rubbed his balls and continued stroking Ray, she held him in her hand stroking him till he got really hard , licked the tip, flickering her tounge on him, tounged his cock all over, then what I've been waiting for for years, Dianne put her mouth over his cock, fondling his balls, gently stroking him and started sucking Ray slowly, then deeper and faster.

She sucked him for quite awhile while I watched the two of them. I guess Ray was close to coming , because he pulled out of her. ( Ray told me later that he actually came in Diannes mouth and she just swallowed it!)

Ray then got on his knees and told Dianne it was her turn. He started by slowy spreading her cunt apart, then fingered her pussy slowly with two fingers, licking her clit up and down and then in a circlular motion, moving apart her pussy lips and started sucking her, tounging and fingering! It was such a turnon watching the two of them together. Dianne was really getting into it now, moaning, bucking her hips, biting her lips, playing with Rays hair and saying things like "OOHHH RAY, that feels so good baby, finger my pussy honey"

She was even telling Ray she couldn't wait to feel his cock inside her, I was just like am I here? I stood next to them and sat on the arm of the couch and started stroking myself, I couldn't help it I really loved watching Dianne and Ray together! I watched as Ray licked and fingered Dianne, Ray was sucking her clit and putting his long tongue deep inside her, moving it in and out, it was pretty cool watching this young stud violate my wife and seeing my wife's expressions,being pleasured and experiencing the best sex she ever had!

Every time Dianne and I looked at each other she would just smile and wink. It was so intense watching Ray suck Dianne and watching my wife rub her clit! Dianne was trying so hard to get her orgasm that after about 20 minutes I watched her cum in Rays mouth, she screamed and squirmed, Ray loved it!

I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up on the couch and put my cock in front of Dianne who happily and smiling grabbed my cock and started sucking me! She now had two guys! One guy sucking her cunt and one guy in her mouth, me! Being sober or drunk, she sucks like an animal, never choking, taking it all the way down, sucking my balls, slurping, swallowing all my juices and tonguing the sides of my cock inside her mouth!

I've seen alot of pornos, but to this day no one, I mean no one sucks a cock better than my wife! Dianne was now in total Ecstasy, her eyes shut, grabbing her own tits, touching herself, me and Ray, moaning, grunting and moving her ass to Rays sucking rhythm. I held her head and started pumping her mouth, fucking her mouth deeper and faster till I had to cum.

I yelled out "Dianne I'm coming swallow me baby, swallow me Dianne"

Dianne started stroking me faster and swallowed all of me! I pulled out out of her, we all stood up, took a breather, Dianne went to the kitchen for a beer and came back.

Dianne then pulled Ray against her and told him "I want your cock Ray, come fuck me now!" "Ray fuck me, I want you so much, I want you now, fuck me now Ray please I want you!"

I couldn't beleive what I was hearing .

Ray told Dianne "If you want me to fuck you, you'll have to suck my cock again first!"

Dianne said "No problem, if thats what you want baby!" Ray and Dianne hugged as he had his hands on her ass. Ray and I now went to sit on the couch as Dianne now picked up her beer and finished it, licked her sexy pouty lips,then got on her knees between us and took my cock in her right hand stroking me and then started stroking and sucking Ray with her left hand!

I stroked my cock with Dianne's hand as I watched her suck and swallow Ray, I really loved watching her giving Ray's cock such attention! Dianne then let go of me and gave Ray the full treatment, fondling his balls, stroking him fast, licking and sucking his huge cock! She gave him the suck of his life, she kept trying to get all of him in her mouth, but she kept trying and coming up for air.

Dianne told Ray "Your so huge I dont think I can go all the way down on you."

Ray just told her she was doing an awesome job and dont stop just suck what she can and stroke him. So Dianne continued sucking him, but five minutes later she started alternating , sucking Ray then me, then Ray, then me........ She kept this up for a long time, sucking one of us for a few minutes then move over and suck the other guy! This was the biggest turn on all night!

Right there I knew my wife's stories when she was younger and sucking two guys at the same time were true! She handled the two of us with no problem!!

I then got up and ran upstairs to get my camera, I had to take pictures of her first time with another guy!

Dianne yelled out "Where you going?"

I said "Don't worry about it I'll be right back!"

So I went upstairs and got my camera, looked for film, loaded the camera and this couldn't of took longer than 5 minutes.

I then heard Dianne yelling pretty loud and saying "Fuck me Ray! That's it , oh shit that feels so fucking hard! Fuck me Ray, oh baby, oh oh oh OOOHH, OH RAY OH RAY!.

I hurried up and went downstairs and sure enough Dianne was now sitting on Ray squatting on her knees on top of him with her arms around him, facing him , her arms around him, kissing him and bouncing on his cock, her face against his, and fucking him while he just sat up and cupping her ass in his hands!! It was so cool watching Ray's cock slide in and out of Dianne's cunt!

I started taking pictures while they continued fucking for about a half hour, Dianne then started smiling at the camera , it's a really great picture, Dianne smiling she looks about twenty in the picture! And fucking Ray well they look perfect together!

I kept taking pictures, watching the two of them! Watching her pussy stretch and moving him drove me crazy. I just stood behind them for awhile longer and watched this young stud totally fucking my wife. Ray then picked Dianne up and laid her on the couch long ways and continued to fuck her as her legs were now around his shoulders!

I asked Diane "How does his cock feel inside you baby? Do you love it?"

Jokingly she said "What do you think?" She asked me "Do you want to know honestly?"

I said "Tell me everything! The whole truth!"

Well Dianne looked at me and told me the truth "

OH, I love it honey, Oh God he feels so good! Oh I love his cock baby, he feels so good, he's filling all of my pussy and touching places that I have'nt felt before!", "It hurt a little at first, but he feels so good now, oh fuck I cant tell you how great this feels" "Being with Ray....uh uh uh....him being alot younger.... makes me feel younger, wanted and sexier!"

Dianne was now gasping for air and breathing heavily.

Dianne was now asking me "Honey can I fuck Ray anytime I want?" "I love fucking him baby he feels so good!". "Oh shit Ray, fuck me hard, come on baby fuck me!"

I said "I'll tell you what you get me a young girl and as long as you tell me about you and Ray and tell me everything!"

I also told her "Does this mean you'll try swinging and let me be with other women? "Can I fuck anyone I want?!"

She smiled and said "I think we can work something out, what do you think Ray?"

Ray just laughed and said "I think that's fair, if you get to be with me or other guys , hopefully me more than other guys" Ray then said "Dude I have the perfect girl for you, she's really hot and she just turned 18, she's always partying with us and a few of my friends have fucked her and she's really slutty!" Ray told Dianne "You can be with other women Dianne, right Michael?"

I said "Ray's absolutely right, you can be with other women anytime!"

Dianne laughed and kissed Ray as he continued to fuck her! I just started taking more pictures, telling Dianne "smile, spread your legs, touch your pussy, touch Rays cock, kiss Ray, squeeze your tits"

Dianne and Ray got up. Ray told Dianne to get on her hands and knees, so Dianne got on all fours , put her hands on the back of the couch as she bent over with her knees on the couch. Ray then opened her up and stuck his cock deep inside her wet cum filled pussy! I started getting behind them taking great shots of Rays cock in Dianne's pussy! I took the whole 36 exposure roll!

I put the camera down sat on the couch, next to Dianne so I could kiss her as Ray fucked my wife from behind, Dianne started stroking my cock and leaning over and kissing me! Ray was getting more comfortable now with the situation and us. He was now fucking her hard, fast, slapping her ass and pulling her hair! As Ray was fucking her.

Dianne kept asking me "Do you love me? Are we.....okay? Does this turn...... you.... on? I'm doing this for you Michael." "Oh uh uh uh.....I love you ......very much...... Michael.....please don't divorce me I'm doing this for you!" "I love our life together."

I told her I loved her with all my heart and kept reassuring her that there's nothing that can split us up and this was a new beginning in our life. I told her that I know this was everything I wanted and I hope that she loved it and wanted this as well.

Dianne then asked me "Honey would you fix me another margarita?"

So I got up stark naked, hard cock and all , went into the kitchen and fixed her a margarita with enough tequila to fuck her up more than she was! As I fixed the drink I just watched Dianne and Ray fuck each other, it was so cool seeing them together! I really loved watching my wife with him! I walked up gave Dianne the drink and she sucked half of it down! I now knew anything I wanted her to do would be no problem!

I then told Ray "Hey Ray put your cock in her ass!" "I want to watch you fuck Dianne in the ass!"

Dianne looked at me a little surprised, smiled and said "OH MY GOD how is he going to fit that monster cock up my ass?" "he's gonna split me in two!" " I thought this was your ass Michael and only yours?"

I said " it's everybody's ass now baby, especially Rays!" "Ray will make it fit into you Dianne don't worry just relax and enjoy!"

Dianne loves anal , so I knew this would not be a problem. Ray then started touching and playing with her asshole. He started working one finger in her wet asshole slowly moving in and out of her little ass. He was using her cunt juices to lubricate her asshole, now he had two fingers in her, as he continued fucking Dianne's pussy!

She was enjoying this so much, Dianne was moaning, wimpering and gasping for air again. Ray then pulled out of her pussy and slowly and gently slid his cock in her ass! Dianne and Ray slowly rocked together , a few minutes of this and now he started fucking her faster!

Dianne was screaming "OH RAY! OH RAY! Oh it hurts, that's it baby, be gentle, OH Fuck my ass Ray, fuck me oh fuck me!" "oh god oh oh fuck, oh shit that hurts so good, what are you doing to me?" "Make me your whore Ray!"

I then stood up on the couch, shoved my cock in her mouth as Ray fucked her ass from behind! Dianne grabbed my cock,started licking and tounging my cock. I held her head and asked her to take all of me ,which she did, she continued getting fucked by Ray , sucking my cock for quite a while. Hearing Dianne moan and wimper while she was getting fucked in her beautiful sexy little ass turned me on so much I came in her mouth!

I grabbed Dianne's head and hair as I fucked her mouth as my cum dripped down her chin.She really didn't notice as Ray was fucking her so good from behind. I pulled my cock out of her wet mouth, Ray started fucking her faster and faster, then he let out a huge moan and came in her ass. Ray just leaned over, kissed her on her back and neck as he held Dianne from behind. Ray and Dianne looked so good together! He pulled his cock out of her ass , sat down on the couch as Dianne turned around, sat next to him and leaned on him holding his hand and putting one of her legs across his lap.

Dianne touched his cock gently and said "Ray was that good baby?". "Did you enjoy me?"

Ray told her "Fuck yeah I enjoyed you, you are hot! That was awesome Dianne, I never been so excited that much fucking an ass!" Ray then told Dianne " I want your pussy again Dianne, can I have you again? Please stroke me and get me hard again".

Dianne looked at me and said "Can I fuck him again baby? Would you like to watch us again?"

I said "Oh yeah baby, I love watching you getting fucked by Ray, I know you love it , your a fucking slut aren't you baby?" Dianne smiled and said "Oh yeah, I do love getting fucked by Ray baby. He he makes me feel so good. I love being your slut honey, I love being told what to do by you. You know I love it when your in control of me and my body!"

I then walked over to Dianne gave her a kiss and a hug and told her "I love you baby, fuck Ray again for me , fuck him right now and anytime you want!

Dianne then grabbed Ray's cock and started stroking his cock as they started kissing again. I went back to the loveseat, leaned back and watched my wife with Ray again. A few minutes of Dianne stroking his cock and kissing her, Ray was hard again.

Ray then told her "Get back on your hands and knees, I want to fuck your pussy from behind!"

Dianne willingly and smiling just said "I love it Ray fuck me from behind all you want, it's my favorite position!"

Ray now slipped his cock back into her loose cunt and started fucking her pussy from behind as I watched from the love seat across from the couch. Seeing Dianne getting fucked from behind, her tits swaying back and forth , bouncing around and her hair hanging made my cock jump back and was rock hard again.

Dianne was screaming in a high pitch little girl voice now, "Fuck me hard Ray, slap my ass baby". "OH... OH.... OH.... UH... UH... UH ........FUCK YEAH...FUCK YEAH......OH GOD OH GOD, OH RAY OH RAY!!!!!"

Ray obliged and started slapping her ass and grabbing her tits really hard! They must of fucked for over a half hour as I just sat and watched! He was now pulling her hair again and fucking her very fast, This must of turned Ray on because minutes later Ray was kissing Dianne's back and hugging her from behind and holding her close as she moved her selfup so Ray could hold her better , they now had the side of their faces against each other and now Ray told her he was cumming.

It was so cool, it was like they were making love! They moved slowly and in a sexy rythym, then Ray came in her, they just held each other and kissed for a bit. Ray then pulled out of Diannes pussy very slowly. Dianne sat very close to Ray as they were now touching each other, tickling and caressing each other's bodies. It's like they couldnt keep their hands off each other! We all talked a bit, then after about a hour.

Dianne got up and held both our hands and said "I'm still horny!"

Just like that she took Ray by the hand and led us up to the bedroom. She crawled on the bed , laid on her back, legs spread and

asked Ray "Do you want me again?" Ray siad " Damn girl you can fuck!!".

I told him "Dianne can fuck all day dude, when she's on there's no stopping her!"

Ray now laid next to Dianne, they kissed and fondled each other , Ray got on top of her, kissed her gently caressing her face as Dianne now had her legs wrapped around Ray! I watched as he slid his ten inch cock back into her and started fucking her again. He fucked her missionary pumping her slowly as they continued kissing.

After about ten minutes of this he started fucking her faster and deeper , Dianne had her legs wrapped around him and was holding on tightly! Seeing Dianne's legs around him, the way she was rocking under him, I knew she was enjoying this more than ever. She never wraps her legs around me unless she's really into the sex and is about to orgasm! Ray slowed down and started making love to her.

mav99
mav99
44 Followers