Diaries of a Sexshifter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,835 Followers

I was a few feet away from him suddenly my arms were pinned to my side and I felt someone's hands on my breasts. "Ahh!" I screamed. I struggled, but accomplished nothing besides getting James to turn around. I could feel a pair of breasts pressed firmly against my back. They felt good against me, so soft but firm...

"Hi Alexis, hi Elizabeth. What countries are you guys doing? And what are you doing to her?" he asked.

I heard Elizabeth laugh behind me as she continued to firmly gripping my chest. "I'm reenacting 1541, of course. I'm the Ottoman Empire, and right now I'm capturing Buda," she squeezed my left breast, "and Pest," she squeezed the right one.

"Let go of me you Amazon," I yelled at Elizabeth.

"Never," she replied with delight.

I bit my lip and swallowed before replying, trying to keep my arousal out of my voice. "I'm Hungary," I told James. "How about you?"

"I picked Austria," James replied. "I uh, guess that makes us partners, huh? Austro-Hungarian Empire and all..." He smiled a bit, and his gorgeous blue eyes lit up his whole face as he looked hopefully at me.

"Oh perfect," Elizabeth commented. "That means you get to capture Budapest back from me in 1686." She rubbed my breasts a few last times and then gently pushed me into James's arms before dramatically falling down. "I've been defeated by Austria! Nooooooo!"

James caught me, and as I fell against him, I felt something hard press against me. I blushed. Oh my god, is he hard? Is it because of me? I leaned into him, savoring the feeling of his long, hard cock against me... I wished I could do something to help him out with that... I smiled as I daydreamed about making him cum... I felt so safe in his arms, so secure. I turned my head and looked into his glacier-blue eyes and his beautiful smile.

"Well, I oughta go get ready. I'm the first performance tonight," interrupted Elizabeth. I finally looked at her outfit. She was wearing a harem's girl outfit. She had red baggy see-through pants and a see-through top with full sleeves. Her midriff was entirely exposed, and a black pair of underwear covered up her pussy, sadly. Her athletic abdomen was on display, as was her muscled arms and legs. A piece of cloth was wrapped around her waist, and golden coins jangled from its lower edge. Nothing was covering her chest though. My eyes opened wide at the sight. Her breasts were entirely bare beneath the thin fabric, although as I stared, I noticed her nipples were missing. I looked up at her inquisitively.

She just smiled and looked down at her breasts, pushing them up with her hands. "You like?" she asked. I took some of those circular band-aids and used them as pasties. They're flesh-colored, so it looked like I'm topless, doesn't it?" I just stared and nodded. Her huge breasts were so firm and perky, I was envious. Not only were hers bigger than mine, they sit higher, too. The thin fabric of her topic was translucent enough for the curves of her breasts to be easily seen, and even with her nipples hidden, I could still feel myself getting wet. Just staring at them, I felt such a wicked urge to squeeze them myself. I was sure every boy who was going to watch her would end up rock-hard after a sight like that. No wonder I had felt her breasts so easily against me when she was holding me.

"Hope you guys like belly dancing," she said walking off. "I bet you can't wait..."

"Um, I guess I should go, too James," I said shyly. "I should go get ready, too. I'll see you around?" I asked hopefully.

"Ya, sure," he answered, letting me go from his arms. My heart was racing as I walked back to my table and got ready, waiting for Elizabeth's performance to start. After the fair opened to the public, and a few minutes had passed, the lights turned on the stage and some Middle Eastern music began to play. I guessed that was her cue, so I made my way to the front of the stage, wanting a nice view of her dancing.

She came out in her outfit, her breasts still fully visible beneath the top. I bit my lip as I tried to tear my eyes away, but they refused. She swayed with the music, her hips shaking, her breasts jiggling as she shimmied. I looked around at the audience, at dozens of boys with their eyes locked onto her chest. I turned back and joined in their stares. Her beautiful bosom bounced as she danced, wild and free. She kicked high, proudly showing off her strong, thick thighs. She oscillated her hips, the coins jingling. I had no idea she could move like that. Her stomach moved gracefully, her arms swung about, her dance would have seduced any sultan and made her an empress, I was sure of that. As she danced, she began to glisten under the lights, highlighting the subtle details of her muscles. My pussy was beginning to ache with desire as I watched her lithe body twist and turn. Finally the music ended and she stopped, leaving me wanting more, more of her perfect teasing. I felt ready to surrender myself to her in a second. If I had been alone, I would have already begun to masturbate. As it was, I had to suffer. It was torture being unable to satisfy my urges, like starving with nothing to eat. It was almost painful.

I decided to try to find a private place to take care of things. I snuck off and found a storage closet that looked private enough for my needs. I looked around, making sure I was alone, before hurrying in. As I walked in, I heard a groan of male pleasure. I stood still in shock. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I made out the distracted form. His right arm was moving up and down furiously...oh my god, he was jerking off. I was about to back out again when I recognized the blonde hair and the outfit: it was James!

His breath was heavy as his arm moved. I wished he would turn around...

*Alexis,* Alexander advised, *make your move. You're never going to get a better opportunity. He's obviously horny, and you know he likes you. Offer to help him out and he'll be putty in your hands, trust me.*

*You really think, so?* I asked. I could feel my face burning from a nervous embarrassment, and my pussy tingling from arousal.

*Iknowso,* he told me. *Do it.*

I took a deep breath and walked closer to James. "Hey there, James," I said as seductively as I could. "Is there...somethingI can help you with?"

At the sound of my voice he turned around in shock. My eyes dropped. His hand was still gripping the long, firm shaft of his manhood. He was uncircumcised, with a large, smooth head. It was a deep pink, swollen with arousal. I looked back up into his frightened eyes, and took his cock in my grip. "Let me help you, James," I breathed. "Let me make you feel all better." He nodded his silent assent, and I got down onto my knees, eager to practice the skills Elizabeth had tried to teach me.

His cock loomed huge in my vision this close. I breathed slowly and purposefully, stroking it gently with my hand, trying to psyche myself up into beginning. I swallowed and opening my lips, taking him into me. He gasped and stiffed as his thick head passed past my lips. I felt the ridge pass, and I began to suck his long shaft. I looked up into his eyes, my green eyes staring into his blue ones. He had a look of ineffable pleasure on his face as I continued to pop my head back and forth. I used my hand to stroke his shaft as my tongue swirled around his head and shaft. His hips bucked slightly, trying to get his entire shaft deep into my throat. I used my tongue to stimulate the underside of his shaft. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth, between my lips. His breath quickened. His moans become louder.

"Alexis...don't stop," he begged. His hands caressed my cheeks and stroked my neck lovingly. I wrapped my lips tightly around his cock and kept sucking and licking. He felt so manly, throbbing hard in my mouth. I ran my hands through his wispy blonde chest hair and took him as deep into my mouth as I could. I locked my eyes onto his as I impaled myself on his cock. My cheeks sank in gently as I sucked. I pulled him out of my mouth and rested his cock on my lower lip as my tongue flicked across his swollen head. His teeth were gritted as he tried to resist, as he tried to delay the inevitable, as he tried to keep himself from cumming. But I wanted him to orgasm in my mouth. I wasn't going to let him go without it.

I was loving the power I felt. He was under my control. It was up to me whether or not he would orgasm, whether or not he would be satisfied. I could deprive him of joy or bring him to Heaven. His most sensitive organ was in my mouth, and I knew that he would do anything I asked him to at this moment, so long as I kept pleasuring him. I felt so dominant, so powerful.

He groaned loudly, and when I looked into his eyes they were closed in ecstasy, his lips parted, and his knees were beginning to buckle. I closed my lips around him and began to bob faster. His cock spasmed. Powerful jets of cum spurted into my throat. My eyes opened wide in delighted surprise. I grabbed his ass tightly and held him close and kept his cock deep inside me, hungry for him. His cock pulsated wildly inside me, trembling in ecstasy. I sucked his cock gently, greedy for every last drop. I felt burst after delectable burst inside my mouth. They slowly weakened, and he exhaled deeply, exhausted. I swallowed his delicious load and tenderly removed his flaccid, satisfied cock from the moist warmth of my mouth. I looked up at him and we smiled together. "Thanks," he choked out.

I got up onto my feet and kissed him passionately. "It was my pleasure, James." I held his body close to mine, feeling our hearts beating together, my breasts pressed tightly against his broad, muscled chest. "Hold me," I asked him, and he did. We stood there in silence for minutes, waiting, thinking. I pulled back and looked at him. "James," I began. "Will you...will you go out with me Friday night?"

He laughed weakly. "Of course I will, Alexis." He kissed me. "Call me. But we should head back, people will wonder." He gave me his number and a goodnight kiss, and we parted.

*See?* Alexander boasted, *I know it would work out well.*

*Thank you,* I replied. *Do you want to go around a bit? I can change if you want.*

*Sure, just make sure you change clothes first,* he reminded me.

I went back to my table and grabbed my bag, then returned to the storage closet. I changed my clothes, sniffed some pepper, and...ACHOO!

**********

I brought Alexis's bag with me and went out to the fair. As I entered the room, a girl in an ushanka and a militaristic uniform was finishing a Cossack dance. She was cute, her long platinum hair bouncing to the beat, and I could never resist a girl in uniform. Nice hat, too, I thought. I oughta get one for myself when the weather gets colder. She walked off and Yui walked onto the stage and set up her taiko drums.

She wore black pants and black socks. Her black hair was up in a ponytail, and streaks of reddish-purple ran through it like rivers of blood. Two red earrings hung from her ears, and a silver ankh hung from her neck. Covering her torso and hiding her breasts were layers of white bandages,sarashi, and black bandages covered her forearms. Over thesarashiwas what resembled a sleeveless jacket, open in the front to reveal the bandages below. It reached down to her knees and was mostly white, with black and red designs on the back of dragons, flowers, and the ocean. On each side of the inside edge in front of her chest was a midnight black border. Its shoulders were pointed and overhung her bare upper arms. Over everything was a thick white ribbon acting as a belt, its loose ends hanging down about a foot below her waist.

She finished setting up and a hush fell over the crowd as she began to play. Her hands firmly gripped the thick wooden drumsticks. Her arms rose up and slammed back down onto the drums, the noise traveling through the air and through the floor, traveling through my crotch and my whole body. She looked like a goddess of the sea, coursing with power. I could only watch and worship her as she played. She focused only on the drums and the music, not her audience. The wiry muscles in her arms bulged as she brought her hands up and down. Her face glistened with sweat as she drummed. Her hair flew through the air. Her eyes were wide, her smile manic as she played. My breath became heavy and quick as I watched her, and the vibrations of her music through the floor began to stimulate my stiffening cock.

As I watched, spellbound, the bandages of hersarashibegan to slowly unravel. She took no notice, but kept playing, but with each strike, each bounce, the bandages came undone a little more. Layer after layer began to droop, to uncover the layer beneath it. Soon, lines of smooth flesh could be scene. A curve here, a flash of pink there, but still she played. I was transfixed, watching her beat the drums. Thesarashifell down around her. Her bare breasts, small but proud, revealed themselves and jiggled to the drumbeat. Her peach-colored nipples, hard but delicate, unabashedly jutted forward. The music stopped and she dropped her arms to her sides. Her chest heaved as she panted heavily. She noticed out stares and looked down at her exposed breasts. She did nothing, like an animal, unashamed of her body. She just bowed and walked off to a roar of applause, carrying her drums.

*Wow, that was incredible,* Alexis said.

*I know. She's amazing,* I replied. I checked my watch. It was almost time for the fair to be over. *We better change back, Alexis. We need to pack everything back up.* I tried to go back to the storage closet, but as I approached, I saw a janitor go in to get some supplies. Wandering around, I came across an empty changing room. I hurriedly stripped, taking off my shirt and pants. But before I could finish, the door opened, and in walked Yui, holding a bag, her chest still bare. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were dilated, and she was still breathing heavy.

"Oh, hey Alexander," she said, unconcerned about her nudity. Her eyes dropped down briefly to my boxers before remeeting my eyes. "What are you doing here?" she asked, confused.

"I was just changing," I said, unable to explain further. "Your performance was incredible out there, I just watched it."

She smiled broadly. "Really? Thanks. I justloveplaying... It's so...so exciting!"

"Ya, I was getting excited just watching," I confessed.

A mischievous look came over her face. "Oh ya?" she asked teasingly, walking up to me. "Howexcited?" she inquired, reaching one arm behind my neck, and one down my boxers, giving me a gentle squeeze.

My jaw dropped. "What are you doing, Yui?"

"I told you, playing is exciting for me. I get so worked up, I just need a good stress relief right now. I need younow, Alexander," she explained.

I must have won some sort of karmic lottery. I silently thanked whatever god was responsible for this and kissed her passionately. She kissed back, her hand running along the length of my rapidly hardening dick. She briefly pulled away and ripped off her jacket before returning her attentions to me. She began to kiss and caress me, but her firm breasts were too perfect for me to ignore. I massaged them, caressed them, licked them, sucked them. I took her breast into my mouth and gently sucked it, while rubbing her other. I swirled my tongue in circles around her hard nipples. I batted my eyelashes against her sensitive skin. I kissed them and touched them, I couldn't resist them. I turned her around and grabbed her breasts with both hands, massaging them firmly while I nibbled and licked her earlobe and her neck. She moaned in ecstasy as I pressed my hard cock against her firm butt. I wanted her to know how hard I was, how aroused I was, what effect she had on me. Her nipples were like pebbles in my hands. Her head tilted back, and she reached her hand around to grab and stroke my cock as I continued to rub her breasts. Her moans got louder, her breaths quicker and shorter. "Alexander!" she screamed, her knees buckling as she orgasmed in my hands.

I refused to stop just yet, though. I kept rubbing her breasts harder and faster. I sent one of my hands down her black pants and began to swirl in circles around her clit, feeling the moisture soaking through her panties. She tried to twist her neck, hiding her sensitive flesh from my tongue, but I gently bit down and licked and sucked, eliciting moan after moan from her. Again she screamed my name. She almost dropped to her knees, but I held her up gently until she recovered. Her breathing slowed down, and she turned around to face me, her face reddened, exhausted, but hungry for more. "Do you have any sort of lube, Alex?" she asked.

"Uh...ya, I think so." I rooted around in Alexis's bag and grabbed her hand lotion. I tossed it to Yui. "Here, this should work."

She grinned at me and opened up my boxers like a Christmas present, smiling gleefully as she pulled out my dick and squeezed out a line of cool moisturizer from the tip to the base of my shaft. She got down onto her knees in front of me. Her fingers climbed up my shaft ever so slowly. I shivered in anticipation. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and held it there briefly, savoring the pulsations that rippled through my cock. Then she began to slide her hand up and down, slowly, squeezing slightly every time she reached the head. Finally she started to stroke my dick in earnest. Her drumming skills served her well. Her hand blurred up and down my shaft, twisting gently at the head, going all the way from base to tip on every pass. It felt incredible. The pleasure grew and grew. She looked eagerly and expectantly at my cock, her mouth in an expression of deadly seriousness as she rapidly stroked it, wanting to make me cum. "Yui... I'm not gonna last much longer..." I said.

She smirked and changed her pace to a torturous slowness, teasing me. I moaned. "Please Yui..." I begged. She began to quicken again, rubbing her thumb under my shaft, using each finger to stimulate the head of my cock as her hand passed by it up and down. I felt my orgasm approaching like a tsunami, unable to stop. My fingernails dug into her soft shoulders. My hips bucked as I began to cum onto Yui's face. She held my cock steadily towards her, and kept stroking me off, making me cum over and over onto her smiling visage. I lasted as long as I could until I was spent, my cock sore but satiated. I looked down at her grinning face, covered in my white, creamy, sticky cum. "Wow." Yui just looked satisfied and licked her lips, swallowing my semen before standing up again.

"Thanks, Alexander. That was great," she said. "Next time I play," she requested, "will you help me...unwindafter the show?"

"Of course, Yui. Anytime you want."

She beamed at me and squeezed my dick softly. "I'm gonna hold you to that, Alex," she warned me as she grabbed a towel from her bag and wiped her face clean. "A lot of people seemed interested in my show tonight. Maybe I can start up a taiko club here. Wanna be my private masseur?"

"Mmm, gladly," I replied, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "You were wonderful tonight."

"So were you, Alex," she responded. "Can't wait for the encore..."

**********

Another entry! I hope you guys are enjoying this. I had fun getting to flesh out Elizabeth and Yui a bit more, giving them interests and the like. As always, any sort of criticism or comments are appreciated; I would love to know what people think about this series. Thanks for the help!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,835 Followers
12