Diary Doodling 'bout Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the hint and seconds later I was in my birthday suit bent over the couch as Bill prepared to stick it in from behind. Hey, I was open to anything! (That's a joke, heh, heh.)

Both of us were breathing heavily by the time he had me positioned correctly. I reached up and grabbed the top of the couch just as he drove it in.

Oh! I haven't described his cock. Like him, it's long, maybe not as thick as Crotch's, but about seven inches or more. Three pumps and he was in all the way. Now I really know where that expression 'all the way' comes from. Education is a wonderful thing... sort of like sex.

HEAVEN! Pure, unadulterated heaven! A new sensation joins the others---the feel of his balls slapping against my ass as he poked me with his thingy. All right, COCK! Some habits are hard to break, others are EASY!

I start a new habit (I hope) and frig myself as he slams away at me. This is GOOD!

I know I'm close to coming again when Bill pulls out --- ohhhhhhh what an empty feeling! Then he's spurting his stuff over my ass and lower back, my hand stops frigging and goes to the spot and smears the jism (that's what Bill calls it) around my cheeks. Moments later I ask him to finger me again and he does, quite effectively, for I come in record time.

Bill was in the midst of what I'll call post-play, slapping his cock against my pussy and intermittently kissing me and nipping at my nipples, when the door opened and Julie walked in. To her credit she kept walking right on into her bedroom and closed the door. Well, almost closed the door. I know now she's a peeper, but that's okay with me.

After Bill left, Julie wanted all the details. What the hell, I gave 'em to her and then she went down on me. And that was how I ended a most enjoyable day.

12