Diary Entry #01

Story Info
Diary entries.
896 words
4.17
11.5k
2

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 16, 2009

the feeling of having him climb on top of me, feeling him rest on top of me as he bites my lip and tongue gets me so wet, I replay it over and over as he undresses me and fingers intertwined, fit nicely, soft and warm....his cock is quickly rock hard and I put my lips around it, getting it ready to fuck me and then, legs spread and the feeling at the beginning is always so fucking good, feeling that huge cock thrust in as my pussy wraps around it, is delicious.

my arms were pinned down above my head, and soft kisses on my neck and ears.....and he lifts up my sweater and bites my tits, which besides hair pulling has to be the quickest way to get me extraordinarily wet

then slowly and rhythmically, the pleasure was building...building uncontrollably while I cried out for more, harder and faster and the begging works and I was throbbing ready to cum, faster and faster two small thrusts and a hard one that made me cry out in pleasure every time. One of the best combinations ever, Its so deep and then he found a way to get even deeper inside me and while I could barely stand it he held me and pinned me down and I had to take it, I had to take his huge cock inside me for what seemed like forever as I tried unsuccessfully to say wait and to push him, but it felt so ridiculously good and he had this incredible look on his face, like he knew exactly what he was doing, and then he slowly slid it out and it had to be one of the best feelings ever. Every inch that pulled out felt so good, I don't think a dick had ever reached that far into me it was incredible to just have it in for a while no thrusting nothing just having it in so far back and not being able to do anything about it felt so amazing, I never would of guessed .

And then he rubbed the head over my pussy while I fingered myself and even though I had just had a massive orgasm I felt another orgasm rushing in me, how he does it I don't know, but feeling only the tip of his dick inside me drove me crazy and makes me want to get fucked nonstop, it's the worst teasing ever, it makes you want to just grab the cock and squeeze it in you, even just remembering I have to stop and sigh. But I love the image in my head of seeing him on his knees, rubbing it all over the entrance of my pussy and watching me squirm in pleasure, its this look of taking pleasure in watching me want more, I love it, its super sexy.

And then it starts again harder this time faster and he's pulling my hair and I'm loosing it, I have to try very hard to not yell out and he slaps me, and the more he slaps me the more I find myself loving the idea, but maybe I wont admit it just yet, id love to be spanked, and he holds my head in place and I bury my head in his shoulder, I need to yell, he's making me want to scream out in pleasure but its 3pm and I'm trying hard not to...so I do the next best thing and whisper in his ear that I love fucking him, and that he's amazing and my harder and faster pleads are met and he lifts up one leg and is fucking me so hard and deep and fast I can barely think all I feel is a huge dick building pressure inside me and it feels so fucking good....and then he says he wants me on my knees, and just hearing that makes me so horny, like you cant even imagine, I enjoy being told what to do, so I figure this blow job needed to be amazing, I get on my hands and knees between his legs and slowly lick his tip and then I take his whole cock in my mouth, my lips rubbing against his shaft and I feel it getting tense while its in my mouth. His balls are so soft and feeling my tongue against them makes me so wet I have to moan a little, I feel him pull back as I lick under his balls, I think I found a sweet spot. And then I'm pulling it I keep going keeping the same rhythm only the tip in my mouth and hearing him moaning and grunting in pleasure gets me so wet, its incredible. And I feel him tense up more and more and his balls are tensing up too and I know he's close and while he's whispering to keep going all I want to do is feel his cum in my mouth and then it squirts in and I love that feeling, I swallow every last drop, and suck on the tip for good measure. And as he lies there he looks exhausted and I love it...just watching him lie there makes me happy that I was able to make that happen and even happier that he was able to please me....its delicious.