Diary Entry #09

Story Info
Diary entry.
1k words
3.67
7.1k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simple, it can be simple, the more raw and intense it is the better. Cut to the chase, sometimes foreplay is overrated and when you want it and you need it, it won't come soon enough. That's just how it is with him it's never soon enough and each passing between us leaves me wanting more and more. So much so that even in dreams I can't escape the want, it lingers there in cloudy thoughts, the grazing of fingers and pulling of hair, it stays. A simple memory transports my nights into blissful utopias. Grateful that I can't escape them because even in dreams they are just as delicious. Even in dreams he's incredible.

He walks me. Holds my hand tight and leads me, not pulling me, but clearly walking with urgency, as I stumble and straggle behind, giggling at the thought that I might topple over. step over step, down long winding corridors, and when we hit a dead end, He stops and turns and places me in front of him, unintentionally my eyes close, waiting and I feel his strong hands groping every available inch of my body, rubbing my tits slowly, he pushes me against the wall, my back towards him and presses himself against me, with one hand he pins my arm up and with the other moves my long hair away from neck and softly kisses it and moves down to my shoulders, it seems endless and I feel the warmth start to build between my legs as I feel a mound grow on my ass, he's starting to get hard and he presses himself harder against me, I grind my ass into his growing cock and I moan.

I can't wait any longer and I turn myself around and reach down, his dick is amazingly hard. And I love that within the first seconds of my hand reaching for it, he's already savoring it. Throwing his head back and closing his eyes. I undo buttons and zippers and rub his shaft between two of my fingers, slowly, very slowly and then I softly cup his balls in my hand, squeeze them gently. I get down on my knees and take in his cock, rock hard inch by inch passes through my lips and I press down tightly as he starts thrusting into my mouth. When his cock is huge, he grabs my hair and makes me stand up, only to push me to the floor again and with all the impatience and aggression I love, he starts lifting up my skirt and pulls off my panties and they don't come off fast enough, he gets on top of me and licks my tits and rubs he tongue around my nipples and sucks on them, sending me into a crazy frenzy and I'm begging for cock.

He slides it in slowly, inch by infinite inch and he starts off slow and I love feeling him on top of me thrusting in and out rhythmically as his head rests close to mine cheek to cheek, feeling the sweat drip from his body onto mine... and then as if some switch went off, he starts building the intensity, faster and faster and he gets on his knees and slams his cock into my tight pussy relentlessly... and I can't help but scream out in pleasure, he reaches down and covers my mouth and starts fucking me even faster and it sends me into a elated state, I'm about to orgasm and he slows the rhythm way down. The building up slows way down but I still feel like I'm ready to burst it comes and goes and fades but feels incredibly pleasurable and then I burst with satisfaction. I love that he revels in his handy work, on his knees you can see the accomplishment on his face show and I can't help but writhe and wiggle in joy...

He stands up and zips up, still hard, takes me by the hand and walks me over to a balcony as I adjust my skirt with traffic passing along the road, he pushes me back down onto my knees and rubs his cock and I take my hand and place it on his balls as I rub from side to side he starts yanking his cock faster and faster and I take the tip in my mouth and he slaps it against my cheeks...hard cock on soft skin makes the most delicious sound. And then he sprays all over my face and ocean of cum drips down my shirt and runs down and all over my tits. He groans with release....we rest on the cold balcony floor for a while and then he slides his fingers up my skirt again, searching for the little bean at the opening of my cunt, rubbing my clit as his eyes close and the sun hides behind a darkened cloud and a windy breeze passes through and makes me shiver both with pleasure and cold, he takes notice of this and lays down on top off me to fight of the chill.

All the while he's continuing to rub my clit and then he slides two fingers into my tight pussy... he moans now, and tells me he loves my wet pussy, I crave the few words that spill out while he fucks me, the sound of his voice turns me on more than he will ever know. A Casanova on steroids, suave and yet demure. He slowly works his way down to my pussy. He licks up every single drop and I go insane, he sucks on my clit and works his tongue deep inside me, going in and out over and over. Lusciously...enticing me to want more cock, always willing to please me, it's incredible...and then right when I was about to orgasm again I wake up....horrible!...I guess the only thing left to do is see him again and see him soon....I can't wait to get fucked and get fucked hard.