Diary of a BBW

Story Info
Daily sex diary of a big beautiful and well endowed woman.
1k words
3.77
63.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

FUCK this diary!! Why do I need an intro? My name is Bella but you can call me Bee. I am a confident 29 year old white BBW. That's Big Beautiful and Well-endowed to those fuckers out there who still have their cocks stuck in the 20th Century. It means that I have sexy big boobs, love handles and a nice big ass that a real man will appreciate. I like two things -- cock and weed. My ideal man is a 6 foot 5 Mandingo with a monster cock. Think big black basketball player with the stamina of a horse. I find that type of guy much better at satisfying me. However sometimes what you get is not exactly what you wish for. Have fun reading my diary.

September 21st.

6pm -- My ass hurts!

Got back early from work because my fucker of an ex-boyfriend came to pick his stuff up. Mr "Minute-man" is going back to his ex-girlfriend. She can have his useless black dick because he only ever lasted a minute and never wants to fuck more than once in a day. After 3 months of that I was ready to kick his ass out anyway.

I gave his ass one last fuck to remember. I bet she doesn't suck his cock like I do. He was on his sorry way out of the door when I stopped him and grabbed him by the balls. I was in a mood for squeezing the life out of them. I got to admit cock is still cock. I zipped his pants down and sucked him real good. He may last one minute but he did have a nice big cock. It tasted good. He surprised me thou -- just as he was about to cum he pulled out of my mouth and roughly pushed me face down on the ground. Fucker pulled my pants down to my knees and almost tore off my panties. Then he rammed his cock into my ass. I could feel his urgency and anger, It was wild but he came too soon -- fucking "minute man". That's why I am letting his lazy ass go.

I was so mad that I went into the bathroom and used his toothbrush to clean the cum from my ass. If he ever comes back I would love him to brush his teeth with that. Let him taste his own cum -- ASSHOLE.

I am still so fucking horny. I am going to chat with the perverts on facebook.

8pm: "Mr Sex Addict" is coming. He is an African Mandingo that I have been talking to for about a month on facebook. It's time for me to make up for friggin 3 months of crappy one mandick sex with Mr "minute man". I am in a mood for all the freakiness "Mr Sex Addict" keeps on talking about. He got me all horny with his talk of rough sex and ass action. I'm going to roll a joint -- later diary.

1pm: OMFG! What a night! What a man! I think I'm in lust. I must have cum like 3 times. "Mr Sex Addict" is a sex god!

He rolled in about 9pm and without saying a word hugged me, kissed my lips and grabbed my ass. He is very aggressive and I loved that. He pulled down my pants and used one hand to push my favorite pink panties down. Hs hands were all over me as he kissed my body all the way down to my wet pussy and ate me. Wow! I never met an African boy that can eat white pussy like that. He used both his fingers and tongue to lick and tease my clit. I almost collapsed on the floor as he fingered my anal hole at the same time. JEEZZ! The fucker is good.

He really is a freak too. He controlled every moment and I loved it. He spun me around while still kneeling down, spread my ass cheeks and spanked it. Before I knew it he had his tongue between my ass and was licking my anal hole. I never had that done to me before. I must have cum there and then.

I vaguely remember him tearing off the rest of my clothes, dragging me by the hair to the bedroom and dumping me on the bed. For a guy that is smaller than me he is very strong and muscular.

He pulled off his clothes and I smiled as I looked at his black cock. It was a healthy size, rock solid and thick. It definitely passed the Bee visual test with flying colors. Jumping into the bed he pulled my legs over his shoulders and then rammed his dick deep into my pussy. Wow! It felt like a piston tearing into me. The fucker used a condom. I hate those things but this time I was not going to complain. He just kept pounding my pussy like a maniac all the time calling me a white bitch and his little slut. I really liked his roughness and dirty talk.

He made me cum so hard and loud, I was screaming the house down. Thank God my cunt bitch of a flat mate was away for the week. He must have been on drugs too because he turned me onto my belly and spread my ass cheeks wide with his thick black hands. He licked my anal hole and then spit on it. I knew what was coming next. He said something about liking my big white bootie and then tried fucking me in the ass. The man is experienced because he took his time, went real slow and played with my tits at the same time. When he finally fully penetrated my ass I was biting the pillow. That's when the fucker came.

Wow! Mr Sex Addict stayed for almost 4 hours. We did stuff I never tried before. Ass lucking, 69, spanking. He was rough and when he finished he was so gentle. He just wrapped me in his arms, kissed me and played with my hair.

I think I'm in lust. He is a freak, freak, freak and I'm going to keep him around for a bit. It's a shame about his fucked up rich skinny white bitch of a girlfriend. Good night diary.