Diary of a Dom - Tammy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy begins her submission.
3.4k words
3.89
19.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would again like to thank jackfntammyf for allowing me to use their characters in this series.

***************

I generally like to have a personal, face-to-face consultation before agreeing to any type of session. With Jack and Tammy, however, I was going to have to make some adjustments. At Jack's request, Tammy would not know who I am until the three of us meet for the first session. Jack did make arrangements so that I could speak with her over the phone a few days before the session to go over formalities, and to be sure that this indeed of interest to her.

In the meantime, I began to prepare my dungeon for Tammy and what will be a long weekend for her. From what I learned about her through Jack, I did begin to wonder how much Tammy would be able to tolerate before becoming too uncomfortable.

Jack called me later that day. This was somewhat unexpected.

"Hi it's Jack," he said.

"Yes, Jack, this is a little unexpected," I answered.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he said. "I have one additional request."

"Okay, what may that be?"

"Can you video tape the session this weekend?"

"Video tape, huh," I said. A slight smile came across my face as it added a new dimension to this weekend.

"Okay, I don't think there will be a problem with that," I responded. "But may I ask why you want this video taped."

"Well, there is just something arousing about watching Tammy consumed with lust and fulfilling another man's wishes," Jack said.

"Let's not forget that you are in partial control of this as well," I reminded him.

"Yes, I haven't forgotten that either," he said. "By the way, would Tammy be able to call you today?"

"Sure, that won't be a problem. What time?"

"The sooner the better. How about in 20 minutes?"

"I will be waiting for her call."

"Very good. I will see you on Friday," Jack said before hanging up.

I took a seat and waited for Tammy's call. About 15 minutes after speaking to Jack, the phone rang.

"Hello, may I speak with Dante," the caller asked.

"It depends who's asking," I replied.

"My name is Tammy and my husband," she said.

"Ah, yes...since this is your first time talking to me, I will forgive you," I quickly replied. "From this point forward, anytime that you see me or need to address me, you will call me Master."

"I...I am sorry, Master," Tammy, responded.

"So, tell me about yourself," I asked.

"What would you like to know first, Master?"

"Let's see, how about first telling me why you want a session for your birthday?"

"Master, this is something that both my husband and I have wanted to do for sometime."

"But you didn't answer the question, why?"

"Because my husband enjoys watching me please other men, Master."

"Okay, but why do you want to do this?"

"This has been a fantasy of mine for the past couple of years. My husband and I have explored pushing my limits before. But..."

"But what," I responded.

"I really want to test my limits and explore my uninhibited side," Tammy replied.

"Why don't you tell me more about your uninhibited side?"

"Well, I have had an sexual relationship with a coworker before," Tammy said. "This was with the permission of my husband."

"Oh really," I said somewhat surprised.

"My 'boyfriend' at the time and I tried some light BDSM, but nothing too extreme."

"Now, do you know what Jack has arranged for you," I asked.

"Yes, sort of," she said hesitantly. "I have shared most of my fantasies with Jack, and he said that most if not all of my fantasies will become a reality."

"Well, that's a pretty high bar to set," I replied. "Yes, Jack has shared a great number of your fantasies with me and arrangements have been made. But Jack also gave me some ideas to work in that you have no idea about."

I could hear that Tammy was surprised and didn't know how to respond.

"Hello, are you still there," I asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, yes I am."

"Does the cat have your tongue? Why so quiet?"

"Nerves, I guess."

"Well, I do want to let you know that at anytime our session goes beyond your limitations, I will give you a safe word to say. Once you say the word, we stop the session."

"Master, that was one thing that Jack and I had talked about," Tammy said. "I spoke with my Donald's wife, Joanne, and I don't want a safe word. She told us about your session and I want to experience everything she did with no limits."

"We'll talk about this more at the beginning of our session," I said. "Last question, you are doing this by your free will, right?

"Yes, Master, I am submitting to you at my own free will."

"Very good, I will see you Friday," I said before hanging up. This continues to get more enjoyable by the minute.

After hanging up with Tammy, an idea came to mind. I sat down at my computer and starting typing an email to send to Jack.

"Jack,

Thank you for having your wife call me. She sounds like she is very interested and very willing to comply in our little arrangement. In preparation for the session, please make sure that Tammy has her pussy shaved bare. While this is a weekend session, please do not have Tammy bring anything besides an empty suitcase. Like we had previously arranged, I will be providing her clothing for the entire weekend.

Looking forward to Friday morning at 9:00 am.

Dante"

Thursday came and went. Before I knew it, I was waking up Friday morning. It would not be long now before my guest was to arrive. I was dressed in a white long sleeve button down shirt and dark gray slacks with a black necktie. I looked more like a businessman than a Master (which was part of the plan). It was a matter of hours before they were to arrive. I went down to my living room and sat down to watch a movie to kill time.

The phone rang about an hour later.

"Hi Dante, it's Jack."

"Yes, Jack, I have been waiting."

"We are pulling up into your driveway."

"Very good," I said as I got up from the couch. I stood as I watched a sport utility vehicle pull into the driveway. "I will open the garage door for you to pull into."

I walked over to the kitchen and used the remote control to open the garage door. I walked out to the garage and watched the car pull in. Once inside, I closed the garage door and turned on the lights. The driver's door opened and Jack stepped out of the car.

"Well, today's the day," Jack said as we extended arms to shake hands.

"Yes, it is," I replied. "So is Tammy ready?"

"Yes, she is. She has been prepared just as you had instructed."

"She sounded like she was very excited about this present of yours."

"Yes, this is one birthday she will not forget anytime soon," Jack said. "Shall I let Tammy out of the backseat?"

"Yes, we can go ahead and let her out."

Jack walked to the back passenger door of the car and opened it. He held his hand out as Tammy stepped out of the car. Jack held Tammy's hand as he led her around the back of the car towards where I was standing. Tammy was dressed in a black business suit with white silk blouse. She was blindfolded and had her hands bound in front of her. This was a little bit of a surprise.

"This was a part of her fantasy," Jack explained. "She wanted to be bound and blindfolded when she was presented to her Master."

"Very nice," I said. I reached out to take her hands from Jack and pulled her closer to me.

"So you are the famous Tammy," I asked her.

"Yes, Master," she said. "I am here for your pleasure."

"Are you ready to submit to the wishes of myself and your husband," I asked.

"Yes, I am."

I could see a smile break across Jack's face at that point.

"Okay, I think I am ready to begin if you are," I said to her.

"Yes, I am ready."

"Here are the things that you had requested," Jack said. He handed me a small empty carry on suitcase and a video camera bag.

"By the way, I hope you will be available by phone," I said to him. "There may be a few things that we do that I think you will be interested in."

"I will make every attempt to be available," Jack said smiling.

I lead Tammy into my home. Jack walked back to their car and I opened the garage door to let him out. Once Jack pulled out of the garage, I closed the back door and faced Tammy who stood right behind me.

"I want you to follow me," I said before taking her hands and leading her through my house.

I proceeded to walk out of the kitchen and into my living room. While it was early morning, I closed all of the blinds and drapes in the living room. I wanted to make the environment as dark and intimidating as possible.

"Do you understand why you are here," I asked her.

"Yes, master, I do," she meekly replied.

Jack and Tammy's fantasy was about to begin.

"Why are you here," I asked.

"To fulfill my fantasy," she replied.

"What may that be," I asked her as I had her stand in the living room.

"To introduce me to bondage and domination," she answered as I directed her to sit on the couch.

"No, not quite," I answered, with a slight snicker.

"Well, let's just say that Jack...your husband owes me money," I said. "He worked on a contract for me, and it fell through. This cost me quite a large amount of money. Jack couldn't quite cover the cost. So, let's just say that he offered you up for the weekend. If anything you are more of a settlement than anything."

Even though she had a blindfold on, I could tell that Tammy was stunned.

"This whole thing about Jack making arrangements with me are slightly exaggerated. You were told to wear a business suit because you are the business deal. In addition to the contract that I had you sign, I had your husband sign one as well. Are you ready to see it?"

Tammy nodded sheepishly. I reached up and took the blindfold off, took off her handcuffs, and handed her a copy of the one page contract that Jack had signed. Tammy's eyes became fixated on the last paragraph:

"In the event that the terms of the sales contract cannot be met, I shall give and authorize all property rights to my wife, Tammy to Dante and his business partners, for an undetermined amount of time. This agreement shall include, but not be limited to bondage, erotic entertainment, and escort services. I, Jack (last name), hereby understand and agree to the terms of contract."

"So what do you think," I asked.

"Jack never mentioned this contract, or agreement," she said.

"Well, that was something that we had discussed. We had a feeling that if you had known the terms of the agreement, that you would not be so willing to participate," I answered.

Tammy was clearly stunned. The line between her reality and fantasy had been blurred to the point she was unsure what to think.

"Is this true," she asked.

"You have a copy of the signed contract in your hand," I answered. "What do you think?"

Tammy remained silent as she read the contract again with disbelief.

"This can't be legit," Tammy said somewhat suspiciously.

"Sure is." I replied. "Why not take it from the horse's mouth, himself?"

I then handed Tammy a copy of a short typed letter from Jack.

"Dear Tammy,

The first words that come to my mind is, I'm sorry. A high-risk venture I had lined up did not come through as I had initially thought. Dante was a principal investor in the project and lost a substantial of money. In exchange for a bond, I agreed to use you as collateral in the event that the project. As you are now aware, the project fell through and I was unable to cover the amount of money that Dante had invested.

So my lovely wife, due to a bit of unfortunate luck, what had started out as a fantasy of yours, it has actually become a reality.

All I ask is that you have enough sympathy in your heart to forgive me for what I have done.

Jack"

The look on Tammy's face was priceless. While this was "her fantasy," she could not figure out of Jack had truly made her a part of the business deal. I was quite proud of myself for being able to getting her to fall for this plot in his fantasy.

"So what do you think," I asked.

"I am not sure," Tammy said. "I know that Jack deals with a lot of big clients and projects. I just don't know how a contract like this could be legitimate."

"Oh trust me, Tammy, this will be legitimate," I said. "That is unless you think that Jack would like to hear from my attorney."

Tammy remained sitting on the couch silent. I stared into her eyes, and could tell that she was questioning this arrangement.

"Don't worry, I am not all that bad of a person and won't have you do anything too bad. I do have a morning task for you to complete. Do you want to know what it is?"

"Yes, Master," she said timidly.

"My schedule has been so busy recently, that I have neglected the upkeep of my home. One of your first assignments will be to do a little housekeeping and clean up my entire house."

"Yes, Master," she replied.

"You will go upstairs to the guestroom with your empty suitcase. In the guestroom, you will find a bed, a recliner in the corner and a closet. Put the suitcase in the closet. Hanging in the closet, you will find an evening outfit. I want you to wear that down. But I will need you to answer a question, what are your measurements?"

"Master, the last time I checked, I was a 36-34-36," Tammy answered softly.

"I see. Well, the outfit may fit a little tight, but you will wear it nonetheless. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Tammy said as I unbound her hands and handed her the suitcase. She took it from my hands and she followed me to the staircase where she walked up.

"Once you get to the top of the steps, make a right into the guestroom," I said from the bottom of the steps.

"Yes, Master," she replied as she proceeded into the room.

I walked back into the living room and smiled. I guess you could say that I was anxiously anticipating what I had in store for Tammy. Within minutes, I heard her step out of the guestroom. I stood up and walked toward the staircase. Tammy stood right outside the guestroom in her outfit. I walked up the stairs to get a better view.

Tammy was wearing a white mini dress. The dress was snug around her curves. The top of the dress had a low neckline that almost let her breasts out. She had pulled back her blond hair into a ponytail. I motioned for Tammy to turn around and she obediently obeyed.

The dress fell about 3 inches above her knees, and was basically long enough to cover her ass if she were to walk around. Her legs were clad in black nylons that helped to show off her thighs and calves. It was obvious that Tammy worked out regularly.

"Are you nervous," I asked.

"Yes, Master, just a little," she replied.

"I noticed. You are slightly shaking in your 3-inch heels. So it was one of two things...you are nervous or inexperienced at walking in heels."

"No, Master, I am used to walking in heels. This experience is all new to me."

"That's understandable. I want you to go into the guestroom and stand in front of the seat in the corner of the room."

Tammy turned around to go back into the room. I walked downstairs to get the video camera. When I returned, I saw Tammy standing in front of the reclining chair in the corner, just as I had asked. She was looking out of the window. I walked into the room and placed that camera bag on the extra bed.

"I want you to turn around and face me," I said as I took the camera out of the bag.

"Did Jack tell you that your submission is going to be documented?"

"Yes, he did. Jack said that it's all set for you to record."

"Very good," I said as I turned on the camera and started recording. "Let's start with a little bit of a question and answer session."

"Yes, Master."

"Please take a seat," I commanded. As Tammy started to sit down, she tried to pull down her skirt as best as she could, but it was too short. After a few tries, Tammy gave up and crossed her legs at her knees. I turned the camera to face Tammy.

"Very good, Tammy," I said while I aimed the camera up and down her body. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

"My name is Tammy. I am married and am the mother of two kids. I am 45 years old. I work part time...not sure what else you would like to know."

"So Tammy, here you are as my slave, is that correct?"

"Yes, I am your slave, Master."

"Why don't you tell the viewing public why you are here as my slave?"

"I am your slave because I am a part of a business deal that fell through. My husband, Jack, had signed a contract with you on a business partnership. Jack wasn't able to meet the terms of the deal and it fell though."

"And as a part of the contract that you just read, you become my slave to do as I please, correct?"

"Yes, Master."

"Why are you dressed like a slut?"

"Because you asked me to, Master."

I was truly impressed. Tammy was following orders and instructions better than I could have ever hoped. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that she and Jack had fantasized about this for such a long time.

"I want you to stand up and model for me."

Tammy immediately stood up. I then motioned for her to turn around in a circle.

"Very nice," I said.

"Thank you, Master."

"Now, it's time for you to get to work. Because of this business deal falling through, I was forced to let my secretary go."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"No need to apologize," I said to Tammy. "You will be taking over her duties. You do know how to do office work, right?"

"Yes, I do, Master."

I turned off the camera and placed it on the bed. Tammy remained standing in front of me. I took her hand and led her to my home office.

"Okay, to get you started, I want you to begin by clearing off my desk and putting everything in the correct file in the corner filing cabinet. After that, I want you to just straighten out the rest of the office. If I find that you skipped anything, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Call me when you are finished. You may begin."

I watched Tammy as she walked toward my work desk. I left the room to go back to the living room. I sat down on the couch as I waited for Tammy to finish. I was flipping television channels for about 45 minutes when I could hear Tammy walking out of the office.

"Master, I am finished," she said quietly.

"Very good, why don't we go check your work?"

Tammy stood in front of me in the living room. I walked around her to go back to the home office. She obediently followed.