Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked out two one piece suits that looked like they might fit the description I had in mind and headed back to the fitting room.

Pulling the first one on I instantly realized it didn't have the high thong cut sides I was looking for. It did fit very nicely around the chest showing enough cleavage to entice any man with a cock between his legs but while it covered my ass nicely I wanted something that made my legs look super long.

As I slipped it off I thought perhaps I could wait until I actually got to Cancun and then go shopping for a new suit. I knew I'd pay premium dollars or pesos there and doubted if the type of clients we would be accompanying would want to waste time shopping so I had to find something that fit the bill here.

The second suit had a kind of wet look to it. Some miracle fabric that gave you the just out of the pool look without the need to actually go in the water. As I stretched it up over my hips and then over my shoulders I liked the way it rode high on my legs exposing skin beyond where a normal suit would start to cover. The front had a deeper v than the first allowing the entire length of my cleavage to be viewed. This suit was somewhere between the string thong bikini and the first one piece. I suppose I could live with having more tit exposed to gain the advantage of having more leg in view. I liked the way the wet look fabric covered my nipples and liked it even more after I pinched them to see how it looked with hard nipples.

This suit might just fit the bill. Revealing enough to entice a man but not so revealing to let him with nothing to imagine. As I slipped my heels on and looked at my form in the mirror I was sold. My legs looked super long. My tits showed enough but not completely and the fabric was very sexy.

I looked at the price tag. A hundred dollars what ever happened to end of season mark downs I thought. Well I was in a shop called Endless Summer so I figured they have summer prices all year round.

I slipped out of the suit and got dressed quickly. Slipping my heels on I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I could see me wearing this exact outfit in Cancun without the jacket of course. My nipples were still hard so I just carried the denim jacket along with the black suit.

"How'd we do?" The sales girl asked as I left the fitting room.

"I did just fine." I replied holding the one out that I'd selected but not quite sure how she included herself in the process.

She smiled as she took the suit from me. "I have this exact suit in white also." She commented.

I wasn't sure I wanted to drop two bills on bathing suits I might only wear once.

"And I think I forgot to tell you that all our suits are fifty percent off until the first of the year." She remarked.

"I like the sound of that." I replied realizing I could get both for the price of one.

"Let me check to see if we have your size in white." She answered.

She thumbed through the white suits that I had ignored earlier and in a moment pulled one out. "Here ya go. The exact same suit in white." She announced hoping her sale would be doubled.

To increase her odds she suggested. "You can even wear these with jeans and the look incredible."

I hadn't thought of that. I could wear the black one on the beach then switch to the white one with jeans for a casual stroll with my client.

"Ya sold me." I replied.

"Great!" She said as she headed for the sales counter with both suits.

Before she rang them up I confirmed that they were both the same size since I didn't try on the white one.

I paid the girl and thanked her for the white suggestion then left carrying a very small shopping bag.

Cancun called for open toed sandals so I spent the next hour shoe shopping. I found a perfect pair with not too high a heel in white that looked awesome with the denim of my jeans resting on top.

I have a way of shopping like I suppose a lot of women do. They imagine the entire look when purchasing an item. I imagined the white wet look suit with tight jeans and white sandals with red toe and finger nails and matching red lip gloss.

I giggled to myself. An American escort in red white and blue accompanying a high level political guest of one of our nation's newest senators. A very patriotic look indeed.

I was proud of what I'd accomplished in one afternoon. The remainder of my Cancun wardrobe would be made up of things I'd purchased with Daddy's advance so all I needed to do was wait to see which other two escorts would be going along and finalize the date. Daddy would arrange the travel accommodations.

With two bags in one hand and my jacket hooked on a finger hanging over my shoulder I strolled the length of the mall toward the entrance at the far end my tits bouncing with each and every step.

More than one pair of male eyes followed me intently and as I approached the exit a rather handsome middle aged man smiled widely as I approached and said. "Well hello beautiful." As we passed each other.

I kept walking but turned my waist back toward him and replied. "Hello handsome." With a broad smile on my lips and a more seductive swagger in my step.

I fully expected him to turn around and follow me into the lot and was somewhat relieved when he didn't. After all I'd have had to dash his expectations because I had an appointment with my divorce attorney in forty five minutes. He'd have the pleasure of fucking me in his mind for the rest of the night.

The air was cooler now than before and by the time I reached the Benz parked so far away I wanted to slip my jacket on. I tossed my purchases in the trunk and pulled the denim over my shoulders covering up goose bumps and hard nipples.

As I drove to Laura's office my mind thought of the upcoming Cancun trip. I wondered what kind of high level guests the senator was sending off to Cancun. Most likely campaign contributors who were now reaping the benefit of helping pay his way into office.

Politics I thought. Pay for my votes and when elected I'll pay for your pleasures. Well at least I was now in a position where I could get my hands of some of the Washington pork belly cash. Politicians in my mind are little more than whores except what they do is a little closer to legal than what I do. We're the same when it comes to business you pay and I please.

It was four fifty when I parked outside Laura's office. The office was locked when I got there I assumed her deposition ran long so I just waited in the hall. At five after five my cell phone rang.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Margaret this is Laura. I'm going to be tied up here for a couple hours I suspect." She apologized.

"No problem I can come back tomorrow." I answered.

"Tell you what slip the envelope under the door and I'll read it later tonight. Let's get together tomorrow for lunch and we'll lay out our game plan." She suggested.

"Works for me." I replied.

"Great I'll call you mid-morning and we can decide where to have lunch." Laura said.

"Look forward to it." I answered then added. "Hope you don't have too long a night."

"You have no idea." She said with an exasperated tone in her voice.

"Bye Margaret." She said then disconnected.

That's the second time she's hung up before I could say goodbye I thought.

As I went outside to my car I thought. Gee if I had known Laura was going to be tied up I could have enticed that handsome guy at the mall a little more. Then I realized my ass cheeks were still tattooed and my throat was a little sore not to mention my sphincter. Best to give my body a rest for the night.

It was nearly dark by the time I pulled the Benz into the garage. I went inside and made myself something to eat then relaxed in the family room that was so often taken by Barry while he read the paper or watched some sports show.

It was kind of nice having the place to myself, no one to clean up after no one to make excuses to about where I was going or how much I'd spent. Other than the fact that I had no one to talk to I could get used to living alone again.

I switched on the television and the news came on just as a reporter was starting an interview with Senator Elect Johnston. The very same guy who a couple nights ago had his fat cock in every possible hole I could provide was now talking about family values and how he was going to change things in Washington DC. The very same guy who was about to pay to send his biggest contributors to Cancun for three days of sucking and fucking was now talking about fiscal responsibility.

"Fucking Pig!" I nearly screamed as I pointed the remote at the TV and turned him off.

I thought to myself. He's a bigger whore than any woman who spreads her legs for cash. He'll fuck you and you won't even know it. Then steal the money legally right from under your nose. In four years I'd be voting for his opponent that's for sure.

I went out into the kitchen and heated some soup and made my favorite sandwich a ham and cheese on rye for dinner. Sitting down to my meal I opened my laptop to check if Daddy had an appointment for me tomorrow.

Once again I had two emails from him. I opened the first to arrive which had the subject line "Next appointment."

Daddy wrote. "Angel I've scheduled you for a lunch appointment tomorrow with a long time client who noticed your photos on the web site. He is very excited about meeting you for the first time. His name is Randall Dietrich. You can call him Randy. You are to meet him at the corner of Richland and Fifth Avenue at twelve thirty tomorrow. Randy is a veteran of the Gulf War and was wounded in combat so please don't act surprised when you meet him as he is somewhat self-conscious about his wounds. He's asked for a four hour appointment but that is open to negotiation. Please don't forget to update your calendar before and after the appointment. If possible I'd like to see you tomorrow at the normal location at eleven thirty to give you your pay envelope. Good luck.. Daddy."

I closed the email and sat back in my chair. All kinds of possible wounds a soldier could suffer in combat ran through my mind. I was fairly certain that he didn't suffer a genial wound since that kind would make it senseless for him to take advantage of Elegant Escorts service. I shrugged my shoulders and figured I'd find out soon enough. Randy was a cash customer and like the others I'd deal with his issues. It seemed like all of Daddy's regulars were trying out the new girl. I suspected that would be the case for the next few weeks but a good thing because I was fairly sure my legal expenses were going to be fairly steep as Laura and I started battling Barry's mega law firm. I'd have to reschedule my lunch meeting with Laura first thing in the morning since in my case it was pleasure before business.

I took a bite from my sandwich then clicked on the next email from Daddy this one with the word "Cancun" in the subject line.

"Angel I was happy to see that you're willing to take on the Cancun appointment even though I assumed you'd be very interested. Our contact from the senator elects office specifically said that if you were not one of the three girls included the deal would be off. I can only assume you made quite an impression on the senator elect during your recent appointment. The first two members of our staff I spoke with both quickly accepted the job which isn't surprising since it includes a weekend in Cancun. You'll be joined by Jasmine and Tiffany. Please make arrangements for travel in your real name with United Airlines for a week from tomorrow. Book first class passage on a flight that will have you arrive at noon. You will be staying at the Royal Cancun for three nights with a return flight at your convenience Monday. Neither the senator elect or any of his staff will be involved in fact during the appointment his name is never to be discussed. The clients are all high level contributors to his campaign fund but choose to remain anonymous. Please remember that while casual is the norm in Cancun these clients will expect the utmost in elegance in both your attire and actions. You'll need to make sure your passport is up to date as it is required for travel to Mexico. You can communicate by reply once your travel arrangements have been finalized. Once again thank you for your exceptional effort with the senator elect I've included something extra as a bonus for those efforts in your pay envelope I'll have for you tomorrow....Daddy."

I closed the email without replying. Unlike today tomorrow would be very busy. I need to contact Laura and reschedule meet Daddy for my pay envelope then dash across town for my appointment with Randy stop at Luxury Travel and make a flight reservation plus check to see if my passport is up to date. Even though I usually didn't bother with making lists in the past I jotted down reminders of everything I needed to do and folded it before I slipped the reminder in my purse.

Finishing up my soup and sandwich I decided to spend the rest of my day pampering myself. I poured myself a glass of wine checked the doors and turned off all but the light in the foyer then headed upstairs to enjoy a relaxing soak.

There is something about a bubble bath that for me always makes my problems seem miniscule. I started to run warm water and added an extra amount of my favorite bubble and oil mixture. Candles at each corner of the oversized tub and some soft jazz were always part of my routine when taking a soak.

While the tub filled I kicked off my heels turned the white tank top inside out as I pulled it over my head then slipped my jeans off laying them on a chair in my bedroom with my tank top. I went into the bath room and peeled my panties off then turned to look over my shoulder at the condition of the tattoos Frankie had given me the day before. The soft skin had returned to its normal creamy white with the exception of a few tiny red spots where his big Italian hands had actually drawn blood but I was fairly certain the soak would help make them un-noticeable to Randy tomorrow. When I ran my hands over my cheeks I could still feel a little pain no doubt the lingering effects of his spanking to the underlying muscles.

The tub was nearly full and had an inviting froth of bubbles floating on the surface. I turned off the light stepped in and slowly lowered my body into the warm relaxing water.

Reaching down I turned off the water then leaned back letting the froth of bubble cover my entire body. "Ah." I said out loud as the warm water bubbles and bath oil soothed my flesh.

The candle light soft jazz and a sip of wine had the same effect on my brain. I spend the next hour or so with no thoughts of past problems or future complications I just relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed the "me time".

Once the water had cooled to a point that it was no longer soothing and the bubbles all but disappeared I got up and stepped out of the tub. A big soft bath towel removed the moisture but not the silky sheen of the bath oil. My skin was soft and supple and my butt cheeks actually felt much better. Blowing out the candles and flipping the lever to drain the top I headed to my bed with the remainder of my wine.

I pulled one corner of the oversized comforter and sat down on the edge of my bed. One final sip of wine before I snuggled under the covers and rested my head on the pillow. It took less time than normal for a restful sleep to capture me.

I woke up earlier than usual most likely because I slept so well. The sun was just beginning its daily spectacular light show as it climbed above the horizon. I slipped into my favorite terry cloth robe and tied it loosely at the waist then headed down stairs to brew some coffee.

I had time to sit down and enjoy that first cup of java so as soon as the coffee maker began that cute gurgling sound that signals it's nearly finished I poured myself a cup. Mixing in my usual half and half and a packet of sweet in low I sat down at the kitchen table and took a sip.

Before I could take a second my cell phone rang. Who the hell would be calling me at seven fifteen in the morning I thought as I dug the phone out of my purse. Looking at the caller ID I read the name, Barry. What the fuck would he want at this hour?

Reluctantly I accepted the call. "Hello." I said.

"Margaret this is Barry." He said.

"I haven't yet deleted you from my speed dial list so I could see it was you." I replied sharply.

"Oh." He said the continued. "Well thanks for taking my call anyway."

If I wasn't a little inquisitive about why he was calling so early I would have told him to go fuck himself and hung up on him and that was still an option.

"And what do I owe the honor of such an early morning call from you?" I asked rather curtly.

He didn't answer immediately. After a couple seconds he said. "Did you get papers yesterday?"

"Yes." I replied.

Another pause before he asked. "Have you retained counsel yet?"

I wondered where this was going and answered. "Yes not that it's any of your fucking business."

"Margaret you don't have to cuss at me." He answered.

"Fuck you!" I replied quickly.

"Well you'll want to get the papers to your attorney as soon as possible." Barry suggested.

"Already done and she told me that judging from the time frame you had the papers drawn up long before we separated." I replied.

He avoided replying to my statement but continued. "Well I just wanted to make sure you knew what to do with the papers."

"You're giving me legal advice?" I questioned.

"Not formal advice but I wanted to make sure you knew what to do with the suit papers." Barry answered.

"I'm not fucking stupid Barry. You'll recall I used to suck an attorney's cock." I replied.

He actually giggled I assumed because he did enjoy my oral talents so much. "Yes and very well too." Barry answered.

"Best on the planet." I accidentally replied.

Barry paused again then said something that kind of surprised me. "You know Margaret I'd really like if we could get through this without a whole lot of pain."

He'd already caused more pain that he realized and his remark about this being a painless divorce pissed me off.

"You cheating bastard. You're suggesting we make this painless when you were the one out there fucking your little slut secretary and who knows how many other cunts! Give me everything I want and we'll make it painless from this point forward." I shot back.

"Wait a minute" Barry started but I interrupted him.

"No you wait a minute! You know as well as me that the only reason you want this to be painless is you're worried about what a messy divorce will do to your standing with the firm.

"I just thought." I interrupted him again.

"You thought you could have your cake and eat it too that's what the fuck you thought. Don't ever call me again if you want to speak to me do it through my attorney." I nearly screamed into the phone.

Before he could reply I hung up on him. I was hotter than my morning coffee that he would have the nerve to call me the morning after he'd had me served with divorce papers.

I'd certainly want to fill Laura in on that phone call when I spoke to her later. I suppose I could thank Barry for the adrenalin rush because I was ready to start my day after his call.

I went upstairs to showered and shampoo my hair. Drying and curling my blonde locks took longer than the shower and by the time I was finished with that it was nearly nine.

Perhaps I'd give Laura a call before finishing up with my make-up. Sitting on the edge of the bed I dialed her number on my cell.

"Good Morning Laura Stevens speaking." She answered the phone as usual.

"Morning Laura its Margaret Jacobs." I replied.

"Margaret I spent a couple hours last night reading the suit papers." Laura started.