Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you think?" I asked.

"What I think is that he might be up for junior partner at his firm. And I know the principles at that firm frown on any partner who's been accused of adultery they don't frown on adultery just on getting caught. If we dispose both him and his secretary they could both be out of work in short order. His allegations for filing are pretty much standard fill in the blanks you would see for a no fault divorce. I think if we play our cards right you may be sitting pretty when all is said and done." Laura explained.

"Barry called me this morning and asked if I got the papers. He wanted to make sure I had a lawyer and that I was going to get the papers to my lawyer as soon as possible." I told Laura.

"That doesn't surprise me on bit. It goes along with what I'm thinking about him wanting a quick simple no fault divorce." Laura said.

"I like the sound of that." I replied then asked. "So you think I can keep the house?"

"Well if my suspicions are correct you could get the house all the furniture your car and within reason just about any amount of alimony you want." Laura said.

"Really won't they look into my past and present?" I asked.

"If it even comes up I'll immediately hit them with a request to depose them both and apparently that's the last thing Barry wants." She said.

"Because he wants to continue with his lilly white image with the firm we have his ass over a barrel. Basically it's give you everything we ask for or stand a chance of being an associate forever." Laura continued.

This is sounding better and better." I said.

"We may be able to settle this whole thing with a couple phone calls then wait for the court to review the settlement and issue the decree." Laura said.

"So where do we go next." I asked.

"Let me call his attorney this morning and we'll meet later to discuss what he said." Laura said then asked. "Is a thousand a month alimony okay with you?"

"Sounds good." I replied.

"I have you scheduled for eleven thirty." She remarked.

"Something came up and I can't make that time. Can we meet later in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Sure how about four? Maybe instead of lunch we could do dinner." Laura suggested.

"That'll be perfect." I answered.

Laura replied. "Great see you then."

She again disconnected before I could say thanks and good bye.

I tossed the cell on my bed next to my purse and went to the closet to pick something to wear. A lunch appointment called for something light and airy and then something a little more mischievous for when Randall and I were alone. For the light and airy part I selected a powder blue knit dress open at the front that tied around the waist. It's the kind of dress that you can just untie and it falls open in front. Of course I had a perfectly matched pair of near stiletto heels. I considered a black garter belt and thong with smoke gray seamed stockings and a matching bra that clasps in front for the mischievous part but settled on just the stockings thong and bra instead.

I carried everything to the bed slipped the thong on before sitting down to gather up the silk stockings carefully on my fingers then smoothed them up my legs. Slipping on the high heels I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror on my closet door. My hair looked Mansfield like, soft waves of blonde cascading around my face and barely touching my soft shoulders. I pursed my lips and leaned forward just a bit using my arms to press my luscious tits together. Very sexy I thought. I stretched the bra around my back and secured the cups together in front then slipped one hand inside to position my tits so just the right amount of soft milky white skin oozed over the tops.

Moving to my make-up desk I applied only a hint of pale blue eye shadow. A little mascara to lengthen my lashes and a perfectly applied coat of pink lip gloss. I finished up with a dab of channel no 5 behind each ear and what was left on the applicator went into my cleavage.

I slipped the knit dress over my shoulders and tied it tight enough that nothing fell out but loose enough so that when called for I could slip a long sexy finger under the fabric and give Randall a hint of things to come.

Standing in front of the mirror to check everything I pirouetted on the heels. The dress swung around my legs and the opening parted just enough to show my sexy thighs almost to the darker stretch hems at the top then settled perfectly back in place.

"Outstanding." I commented to myself.

A small blue clutch purse was filled with only the essentials, lip stick mascara cell phone and my card wallet. I headed downstairs and grabbed a three quarter length black leather coat in case it got cooler later in the afternoon.

As I pulled away after backing the Benz out of the garage the dash clock read eleven twelve. I had eighteen minutes to drive the seven or eight miles to the appointed spot where I would collect my pay envelope from Daddy. Traffic was light so I made the trip in fifteen pulling the car to a stop away from all the other cars in the parking lot. I left the engine running knowing Daddy was always prompt and true to form two minutes later his tricked out Chrysler 300 entered the lot and circled my car so he could stop driver's door to driver's door. Even with the windows closed I could hear the thumping beat of what I assumed were massive speakers hidden away behind the back seat.

The window glided down to reveal Daddy a thick stogie between his lips. Her reached over and turned the music off. "Angel you're looking fine today woman." He remarked keeping his eyes straight ahead.

"Why thank you very much Daddy." I replied flashing him a huge smile.

He turned his head toward me and said. "Great job with the senator elect babe. He's the kind of client that can get the heat turned down with a single phone call if need be."

I smiled again then replied. "Just doing my part for the company."

His long arm stretched easily between the two cars and palmed in his big black hand was a plain white envelope. "A little something extra for your effort." He said as I took the envelope from him.

"Don't procrastinate on travel arrangements for Cancun this time of year it can be hard to get reservations on only a week notice." Daddy remarked.

I shook my head and replied. "Stopping at my travel agent's office later today."

"Good girl." He answered. "You better get going Randall expects promptness." Daddy added as his dark window glided up and he hit the gas to speed off toward the exit of the lot.

I opened the envelope and thumbed through the stack of bills most of which were fifties. Certainly looked like Daddy was more than generous with his something extra. I stuffed the envelope in my glove box and headed off to meet up with Randall Dietrich Gulf War veteran and my next hopefully happy client.

Fifth Avenue runs all the way down town so I just needed to cruise in until I got to Richland which took about forty minutes. As I approached the intersection I scanned around looking for a place to park. There was an eight hour park and shop lot a half block from the corner so I pulled in and stopped at the small shack where the attendant kept warm.

An elderly black gentleman stepped out and round the front of the Benz as I lowered the window.

"Ya all gonna do a little shoppin tis afternoon?" He asked his eyes clearly noticing my sexy legs.

I lifted one thigh so my dress rode up a little. "Something like that." I replied.

"I'm here till six." He said as he reached for the door handle.

As he opened the door I turned and let my dress fall open giving him an even better view of my long sexy legs this time flashing some creamy white thigh above my stockings. "I shouldn't be later than four darlin." I said flashing him a wide smile to go along with the flash of flesh between my legs.

As I stood up and my dress fell closed I said. "You take good care of my Benz and there will be something extra for you." I jiggled my tits a little giving him something to day dream about until my return.

"I'll be extra careful with those..err it." He said in an obvious Freudian slip of the tongue.

I left my jacket in the car and slowly walked out of the lot leaving the old guy standing there watching my every move.

As I walked the half block back to Richland every male eye was drawn to my form. With each step a sexy knee popped from between the fabric of my dress and I smiled thinking I could have any one of them wrapped around my finger in no time.

I was learning very quickly that prompt arrival at the planned meeting place meant I wouldn't have to fend off offers of "hey babe" "what's up sexy" or "wanna get a drink" comments from men while I waited for my client.

Fortunately as Daddy has said Randall was very prompt. At exactly twelve thirty a stretch limo pulled to a stop in the bus stop directly in front of where I was standing.

"Hop in Angel." A voice said from inside as the back door flopped open.

I walked across the sidewalk and without even looking inside slipped into the back seat. But the car was empty except for the driver who was smiling at me over the seat.

"Hello." I said wondering how he'd opened the door from where he was seated.

Being the curious type I asked. "How'd ya do that?"

He smiled again then replied. "Motorized doors of course."

Just as quickly as it had opened the door closed and locked and the driver pulled back into traffic as I sat back in the rich black leather seat.

"Where's Randall?" I questioned him.

"Who?" He replied.

Then I remembered Daddy's email and corrected my question. "Sorry I meant Randy."

"That would be me." The driver replied.

"Where are we going?" I asked wondering how a limo driver could afford an appointment with the girls from Elegant Escorts.

"You'll see soon enough." Randy replied as he got on the interstate and headed out of town.

I figured along with seeing where we were going I'd come to understand the how part of my thoughts also.

Randy move the long vehicle expertly in out and around other traffic and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. Best to relax so I'd be ready for him to enjoy the ride later.

"Want some music?" Randy asked.

"I'm good with the quiet for now." I answered.

We traveled six or seven exits before Randy steered onto the exit for Willow Lake than drove the short distance to the entrance of the exclusive residential area at the north end of the lake.

Randy lowered his window and just waved at the guard sitting in by the sliding glass window inside the shack.

I supposed he was well known by the guard since he didn't slow down at all.

A short time later Randy turned into a long paved driveway that from what I could see headed off into the woods.

I smiled thinking he was gonna grab me bend me over some dirty old tree stump and fuck my brains out but quickly came to realize that the driveway lead to a very spacious looking octagon building that looked alike it was all roof.

"What an interesting building." I said as we approached.

Randy replied. "It's a geodesic dome and it's what I call home."

Through the trees I could see the shimmering of water. Randy pulled to a stop in front of the dome and turned the limo off.

"Let me get the door for you Angel." He said as his door opened.

I watched intently as he rounded the front of the car and walked back toward the door. No limp so his legs were just fine and since he was rather handsome I already knew he hadn't suffered a head wound in Iraq.

Randy opened the door and reached in offering me his left hand.

"Thank you kind sir." I said as I slid toward him trying to keep my legs lady like for now.

I stepped aside and after closing the door Randy said. "Since this is your first time here let me give you the fifty cent tour."

As we walked toward the front door Randy put his right hand in the small of my back. It felt firm and rather hard without the normal movement of fingers when a man first touches me there.

I smiled and remarked. "This is an awesome place."

Randy grinned and replied. "Wait."

I didn't have to wait long. In a moment he opened the door and waved his hand "Welcome home." He said as we stepped through the doorway.

His home was very open and round. Across the expanse of rich oak flooring was a double set of French doors that lead onto a massive deck. Off to the right the open kitchen had an elevated counter with stools like up facing the stainless steel work area behind.

On the opposite side of the dome a stair case lead up to a loft with massive windows that looked down on the deck.

As we walked across the oak flooring I could hear my heels clicking on the wood.

"Awesome place Randy." I said as we neared the exit to his deck.

Randy reached out with a very stiff looking hand and pushed on the lever that opened the door. "Step out here." He said.

I stepped through the door and walked to the other side of the deck. The view of Willow Lake was spectacular Randy's home was positioned at the very tip of the lake and from here you could see all the way across to the other end.

I turned to him and said. "What an incredible view."

He waved his hand at the lake and replied. "This is why I bought the place."

As he brought his hand down I realized it was a prosthetic hand.

I turned to face him and took the limb between my hands. "Did it hurt much?" I asked.

Randy smiled knowing I'd discovered his handicap then answered. "Actually it didn't one second my hand was there and the next second it was vaporized. Fucking IED jumped up and shook hands with me." His broad smile acknowledging that he was totally comfortable with his device.

I reached up with one soft hand to touch is face. "I'm so sorry."

Randy laughed then said. "Don't be, this is the reason you're here." He said waving the stiff prosthetic in the air.

My confused look must have shown.

Randy continued. "After I recovered the VA offered me a loan program for handicapped vets. I took them up and started the limo business. That was fifteen years ago and for the last ten business has been very good. Last year I did a hundred fifty grand clear after expenses."

"Wow." I said.

"I haven't found a girl I want to share the rest of my life with so Elegant Escorts is without doubt the next best thing." He explained.

I pulled him close to me our hips barely touching. "How about we go back inside and start enjoying the next best thing."

"After you darlin." Randy replied waving his good hand toward the door.

I walked a little in front of him giving my hips a little more movement as he followed. I was certain his eyes were fixed on my ass and long shapely legs as we crossed the deck again.

Inside Randy asked. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Love one." I replied adding. "But only one." Letting him know I didn't need to be half looped to enjoy his company.

Randy headed toward the kitchen slipping his black limo driver's suit jacket off and hanging it over a chair. His neck tie slipped from beneath his white shirt collar and joined his jacket.

"That's better." He said.

I followed him into the spotless kitchen and backed him against the granite counter. With a sexy grin on my pink lips I reached up and unbuttoned the second and third button below his collar. "That's even better." I remarked exposing the top of his hairy chest.

His smile confirmed that he'd want me to proceed in a little while.

I stepped backwards away from him as he asked. "What's your pleasure?"

When the small of my back touched the eating counter I smiled and replied. "I just love oral."

Randy laughed loudly and said. "That's good to know but I was talking about your drink."

I turned and scooted up onto the end stool than crossed my legs letting my dress part and giving him a view of my shapely thigh. Hooking one heel over the rung of the stool and dangled the other toward him and said. "Surprise me."

Randy grabbed two glasses and a bottle of grey goose from his liquor cabinet then walked to the corner where I was sitting.

"Vodka spritzers sound good." He said as he began pouring just the right amount from the frosted liquor bottle.

I smiled and watched his hands closely. He had become quite deft at using the prosthetic hand skillfully pouring the vodka using that hand then his good or I should say other to pour lime soda into the glasses.

He was unable to grasp the glass with his hand but I smiled widely as he offered me my drink with his left hand.

As we drank I began the subtle movements of seduction. I allowed my dress to open a little wider along my thigh and lightly toyed with the fabric along my cleavage. Randy's eyes absorbed every movement.

"You're very sexy." He complimented me.

"It's what I do best." I replied licking my lips lightly.

I looked into his eyes and asked. "So what's your pleasure?" Feeling that he wanted to move along.

Randy grinned then replied. "I absolutely love watching a woman strip for me especially a full figured woman like you."

I smiled than uncrossed my legs and then crossed the other this time allowing my dress to open so that the tops of my stockings and the creamy flesh above was exposed to his ever increasing lustful eyes.

"I love that!" Randy remarked knowing I would be keeping my seamed stockings and heels on while we made love.

My long sexy fingers moved to the v line at my tits and spread the material wider. His eyes widened as I asked. "And these?"

He licked his lips and whispered. "Yes and those too."

I could tell by the way he was shifting his hips that my slow sensual seduction was taken effect and that his cock was responding to the lush view I was offering.

Smiling while I dipped one sexy red tipped index finger into my drink then lifted it to slowly traced the liquid around my lips. "And when these circle your hard cock?"

"I can hardly wait." Was his instant reply.

Smiling at him I reached out and grasped his hand. His fingers curled around mine as I said. "Come with me and I'll end your wait."

I slipped off the stool and lead him across the room to the white leather sofa in the living room area.

"Have a seat Randy." I whispered holding his hand until he was comfortable on the sofa.

As I took a step or two back is asked. "Do you want to tell me what to do?"

He shook his head yes.

I stopped and placed my hands lightly on my hips waiting for his first request.

I saw him swallow hard then he spoke softly. "Slowly untie your dress."

One skillful finger slid in to the knot holding my dress closed then hooked into the fabric and very slowly opened it. My eyes never left his as the belt fell behind me dangling toward the floor from where it was connected in the back and the knit powder blue fabric parted revealing the secrets beneath.

He gasped seeing my lush body exposed for the very first time.

My full lush tits straining at the black fabric that held them so firmly my flat soft belly and cute little button just above the line of black material at the top of the triangle covering my loins.

I began swaying my hips side to side letting the dress cover then uncover my long sexy legs covered to mid-thigh with smoke gray silk and the awesome contrast of creamy white flesh running up to my hips.

"Turn to the side." Randy requested.

I turned to face the light from the deck my dress still hiding the sides of my legs but pulled back beside my breasts.

"Touch your loins." He said.

My hands slipped inside the open dress and I shuddered slightly when my finger nails slid across the smooth fabric covering my loins.

Randy was being turned on by my every move and I was turned on by my own touch.