Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled widely a tear running down her cheek. "I did it! It was actually in my throat." Laura said proudly.

"Yes it certainly was but remember that there is a whole hell of difference between that dildo and a throbbing twitching cock but you took the first steps in fulfilling your lover's fantasy." I remarked.

"I wanna try it again." Laura exclaimed.

"Go right ahead but you still need to go slow." I explained.

She brought the dildo to her lips again then slowly inserted it into her mouth. I could see her stomach convulse as her throat tried to expel the cock. But Laura knew the feeling and what to expect and easily massaged the muscle again until it relaxed letting the cock head slip through.

This time she pressed it even deeper almost being able to close her lips over the butt end that rested on her front teeth. She held it there for what seemed to me to be a very long time trying to learn how to both swallow and massage a cock in her throat.

Finally she pulled it back slower this time letting her muscles react to the wide part as they stretched again.

She pulled it out and instantly said. "That feels incredible."

I smiled and said. "Wait till it's the real thing. That feels even better."

Proud of her accomplishment Laura said. "I'll be deep throating just like you in no time at all."

I grinned at her then answered. "Don't get cocky you've got a long way to go before you can even imagine challenging me when it comes to deep throating a big cock."

I decided to show her exactly what I meant. "Come talk to me when you can do this."

I picked up the black dildo with no oil to lubricate it I slipped it between my lips and then straightened the thirteen inch monster so it extended straight out. Laura watched in amazement as I took the first four inches then after it slipped into my throat the remaining nine tilting my head back as the head approached the entrance to my stomach.

"OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed as the entire thing was held firmly in my very talented throat. I massaged the shaft with my throat muscles and swallowed several times showing her the technique she needed to learn to accept a cum load from a big cock buried in her throat.

I pulled the gargantuan cock from my throat and looked at her with a broad smile on my lips.

"Okay, okay so I won't be challenging you any time soon if ever but thank you so much. I'm so grateful that you were willing to explain and help me with learning to relax." Laura said as she slid toward me on the couch.

"I want you to take this bigger one home with you to practice with. Once you get to a point that you can easily take it as deep as you did the smaller one you'll have no problem with your lover's slightly smaller cock." I said.

"I can't thank you enough." She said as she leaned toward me and kissed me on the mouth.

Her hand moved to one breast and she began fondling it softly. Her tongue slipped between my lips as her caress moved to the other full breast.

"Laura what." I began to say but her mouth muffled mine with a deeper kiss.

"I'm so fucking horny." She finally said breaking a very soft passionate kiss.

Laura slipped off the couch and crawled between my thighs her very delicate hands moved up my body pausing to gently pinch both erect nipples before sliding to my shoulders and slipping my robe off.

"Let me thank you properly please?" She said as more than a question than a statement.

I smiled and pulled her up toward my mouth. Our lips met in a passionate kiss a soft long kiss with lips and tongues barely touching but sensual sparks arching between.

Her delicate hand move to my loins seeking my pussy. Long slender fingers spreading me open then dipping inside to massage the increasingly wet flesh.

It had been since college that I'd made love with a woman but the memory quickly returned. Soft tender caresses. Gentle loving touches bringing goose bumps to every pore on my body.

Her lips finally left mine as she began kissing her way down over my breasts pausing for a minute or two to softly suckle my erect nipples then continuing down across my twitching belly to my pubic mound below.

"Oh god that feels so good." I whispered as her lips moved to their ultimate goal.

She drew my clit between her lips and sucked it as only a woman can. Slowly gently and deliberately.

"Please don't stop." I pleaded.

Laura had no intention of stopping her lips and tongue began moving down occasionally licking and kissing the swollen flesh outside my pussy. I moved one hand to my loins and pressed on either side of my clit forcing the swollen nub of pleasure from under the hood of flesh that covered it.

Laura instantly moved her mouth to suck my sensual offering.

"You taste incredible." She softly whispered.

Wanting her mouth on my slit I lifted both feet and rested my heels on the edge of the couch. Her head dipped as my thighs opened with the swollen lips parting giving her smooth pink flesh to lick and kiss.

One delicate finger pierced my opening and began slowly massaging deeper inside as her mouth moved over my pussy with expertise of a woman who'd giving oral pleasure many times before.

"God I love how you eat my pussy." I whispered.

Another finger joined the first and Laura began finger fucking my hot wet slit with more abandon.

"Yes that's it finger that hot pussy." I pleaded.

My own hand feverishly caressed and pinched my tits and nipples sending tingling spirals of pleasure through my body.

Laura's mouth clamped down on my quivering slit and she began tongue fucking me as her fingers reached deeper and deeper inside.

"Oh god please don't stop." I begged as her tongue and fingers began working their magic bringing me closer and closer to their goal.

My body began tingling everywhere as her incredible oral love making reached a steady pitch.

"Yes make me cum!" I exclaimed.

A third finger then a fourth joint the others and Laura sank her hand as deep as possible to massage every inch within me.

Oh god....Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed as she brought me to orgasm quickly.

My hips convulsed my breast twitched and my entire body went numb with the exception of my pussy which was exploding in orgasmic pleasure.

"Yes I'm Cumming!" I screamed.

Laura sucked hard on my slit drawing my climatic juices into her mouth lapping at the wet flesh and sucking at it at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed lifting my hips and pressing them forward against her mouth.

She withdrew her hand but continued drinking from my fountain of lust until she was satisfied that my pleasure was subsiding and my sopping wet pussy had offered every drop of juice for her to enjoy.

I finally reached down and lifted her mouth from my swollen slit.

Looking down over still heaving tits I whispered. "Fucking awesome."

Laura smiled and said "I loved it too."

Her lips were glistening with moisture transferred from my wet pussy.

I offered her the bottom of my robe to wipe it away but she licked her lips slowly savoring its taste once more before wiping her lips and face dry.

"Wow. It has been twenty years since I felt that kind of sensation." I admitted.

Laura smiled as she stood up then said. "Glad I could help you recall."

As she sat down beside me I placed my hand on her thigh. I was going to ask her to stay the night so I could give her the same kind of pleasure she'd just given me but before I could suggest that she said. "I've got a court date first thing tomorrow and I really should review my documents tonight. Do you think you can take me back to my office soon?" She asked.

"Yes of course Laura." I replied. I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips tasting the residue of my loins still coating her lips and tongue.

"Let me run upstairs and get dressed." I said as I slid front on the couch.

Laura stood up and gathered her cloths and asked where the downstairs powder room was. I took her hand and lead her into the kitchen pointing to the door beside the garage door. "Right there." I said.

I didn't want to release her soft delicate hand but knew she had commitments to fulfill the next day so I let it slip from my fingers and watched as she stepped into the powder room and closed the door.

I walked up stairs and slipped on a pair of baggie sweats and a tee shirt for the drive back to her office.

Laura was standing in the kitchen when I returned. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

Then I remembered something. "Wait a second." I said quickly walking into the family room and picking up the medium size dildo and the small bottle of oil.

"I want you to practice practice practice. So your lover will be a Happy Birthday Boy in a couple weeks." I said handing her the sex toy.

Laura giggled then asked "Can I have a bag for it."

"I'll be waiting for a report on your progress in a couple days." I said handing her a brown paper bag.

We talked about how the remainder of my divorce would go on the drive back to her office. As I pulled up in front of the dark building Laura reached for my hand and whispered "I wish I could have stayed all night Margaret."

I turned my hand over and squeezed hers. "I wish so too."

As her hand slipped from mine and she began standing up outside the car Laura said. "I'll call you."

Before I could say "Please do." She closed the door and started walking toward the lot where her car was parked.

I sat there until I saw her head lights come on then put the Benz in gear and drove slowly away my mind reviewing the events of the day.

I'd had an incredible appointment with Randy, arranged travel for my flight to Cancun then spent and incredibly sensual evening with my attorney. All that along with finding out that my divorce would be quick and simple and that I could remain in my home very comfortably. It was a pretty good day and I was sure I'd sleep well tonight.

To be continued...