Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany and Jasmine had already introduced themselves to the other two men. "Mitch, I'd like you to meet Tiffany and Jasmine." I said as I pointed to each of the girls.

"My pleasure ladies." Mitch said as he quickly shook their hands.

"Hi darlin, I'm Avery." One of the two announced shanking my hand.

"I'm Angel and you must be James?" I said reaching for the other's hand.

It was obvious that Mitch had talked to the other two and had basically claimed me to be his escort, but I wasn't sure about the other two.

Avery was standing between the girls and James was behind the bar mixing drinks. Tiffany had her eye on James watching his every move intently. I estimated he is the youngest of the three, having dark hair that covered his ears almost completely and what appeared to be a very firm sculptured form.

Avery had the look of an attorney, dressed impeccably in a very expensive tailored suit, his sandy blonde hair and smooth complexion already looking like he was a fixture in Washington DC.

"What'll ya have Mitch?" James asked.

"Bourbon on the rocks." Mitch replied, his hand still resting in the small of my back.

As he slid Mitch's drink down the bar, James asked. "So ladies, what do you have planned for us tonight?"

I smiled and answered. "Were we supposed to make plans?"

Mitch pressed his hand firmer against my back making me wonder if the three of them had planned something and James was just asking to see if we had other ideas.

"No dinner reservations?" James replied.

"I'm sorry, we didn't know." I apologized for not taking care of that detail and feeling a bit awkward.

Tiffany rescued me as she rose up off her stool and leaned across the bar pulling James toward her. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered something. His face lit up and a broad smile came to his lips. "Now there's a girl with a plan!" He exclaimed.

Tiffany smiled widely and returned to her stool keeping her eyes fixed on his.

I pretty much knew what she had whispered in his ear and figured it wouldn't take long before they would head off to her suite for a night of intense sex.

Jasmine meanwhile was warming up to Avery. I noticed her hand slide behind him and watched as he lurched slightly when she squeezed his ass.

He completely surprised me when he asked. "Who wants some blow?" His hand pulling a zip lock bag filled with white powder from a pocket in his suit jacket. I assumed like most coke heads he either liked to live dangerously or knew that Mexican Customs wouldn't search him or his luggage when he arrived.

In unison Mitch and I both shook our heads no, and I don't think James heard the question since he was intently studying Tiffany's tits.

Jasmine of course smiled and replied. "I do I do!"

As Avery laid out two healthy lines of coke on the granite bar, Jasmine snuggled into his side. As long as that bag still had something to offer, she would be at his side or kneeling in front of him for the rest of the weekend.

As they snorted the lines, Tiffany slipped off her stool, reached across the bar to grab James' wrist and led him toward the door. Mitch just stood there watching all the action, occasionally shaking his head in what I assumed was utter disgust with his counterparts.

Jasmine came up with wide eyes and a wider smile having tasted what I figured was first quality coke. "Let me help you unpack." She suggested to Avery, but I knew she meant let me help you empty that bag of blow.

They headed off to her room leaving me alone with Mitchell Freeman who seemed bored already.

I moved to my right, away from him sliding up onto the bar stool Jasmine had just vacated. Crossing my legs, so he could see their shapely form, I smiled at him. "So much for the kids huh Mitch." I commented.

He smiled at me then took a huge gulp of his drink. "I'm gonna unpack okay?"

"Sure." I answered somewhat disappointed that he seemed so uninterested in my body.

As he moved to lift his luggage to the bed I said. "I think I'll go sit on the balcony and enjoy the ocean breeze." I actually wanted to be alone in my disappointment.

I sipped my cocktail and enjoyed Mother Nature's nightly show as the setting sun lit up the sky in a rainbow of color. The breeze had subsided some, as had my excitement about spending three days with Mitchell Freeman. I reminded myself not to judge the book by its cover and hoped Mitch was just a little shy and intrepid about spending the next three days with me.

After perhaps 10 minutes, he joined me on the balcony wearing a pair of khaki slacks, a light green sport shirt and a wide smile.

"Let's take a walk." He suggested.

I happily agreed, knowing that as we walked we could also talk and I had the impression that he needed to talk.

The soft white sand captured my sandals and I slipped them off carrying them in one hand and reaching for his with my free hand.

The last shades of purple were quickly fading from the sky and as darkness fell the sky lit up with billions of shining stars. We reached the cool moist sand where the waves reached their height and then turned to walk along the water's edge.

Mitch had not uttered a single word since our feet first touched sand.

"Do you not find me attractive?" I asked.

He glanced toward me and in the dim light shining from the hotel he answered softly. "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on."

I smiled at him expecting more.

We walked 100 yards or more in total silence and then he turned to face me, his form outlined by the light from behind.

"Angel." He started then paused.

I was suddenly afraid that he was going to tell me he couldn't do this.

Mitch continued. "I've been married to the same woman for 35 years and have remained faithful since the day we exchanged vows. I only agreed to this excursion because Johnston was so adamant that I accept his gift."

I was stunned, not by the fact that he had remained faithful for so long but by the fact that he was admitting it to me now.

"Mitch." I began to speak, I was going to explain if we didn't have sex that would be okay but he interrupted me.

"I'm 62 years old and for the last 10 years my wife and I have not had sex. Not because we didn't want to but because I am unable to. I'm sorry to admit this, but I just don't find her sexually attractive any longer." He confided in me.

I held my tongue knowing he wasn't finished.

"I've tried Viagra and all the other ED drugs but none worked." He admitted.

"Walk with me." I suggested holding his hand firmer as we turned and walked deeper into the night sky.

The sounds of breaking waves and the chirping of a million crickets in the brush off to our right was the only thing we heard for several minutes as I contemplated how to approach my dilemma. I knew I had to get over two hurdles. The first would be finding a way to sexually arouse him, and if I succeeded, helping him deal with the guilt of his infidelity.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I started.

"Sure." He replied.

"In the 35 years you've been married have you ever considered having an affair?" I asked.

"Yes, many times." He admitted.

So he had urges about other women. "Why did you resist those urges?"

"There were many different reasons. Some because the women were gold diggers and others because I didn't feel the timing was right." Mitch vaguely explained.

I was encouraged that he didn't say he couldn't break the vow he made to his wife. "Wouldn't you agree that this weekend couldn't be better as far as timing goes?" I suggested.

Mitch chuckled. "I couldn't agree more."

"You understand that the company I work for expressly forbids their employees to contact a client after an appointment ends?" I explained, trying to show that I was no gold digger even though I fully expected to be tipped very handsomely for my services.

"I didn't know that, in fact Johnston's representative only explained that when we arrived we would be greeted by female escorts for the weekend." He replied.

I could see that I would have to not only find a way to seduce him but, if I succeeded, make sure he was aware of Elegant Escorts if the company was to reap the benefits of a pleasurable weekend.

I turned to face him his eyes peering deeply into mine. I released my sandals and reached for his other hand. Holding them both gently in my delicate palms I spoke. "I have some very unique talents that I believe can help with overcoming your erectile dysfunction problem."

"I honestly believe you may, lord knows my doctors haven't given me anything that helped one iota." Mitch replied.

I slid my hands up his arms and into his silvery hair. Moving closer my breasts pressed against his chest. His arms circled my waist and pulled me even tighter against his body. I gazed up into his eyes and he slowly kissed me, a tentative light kiss but a kiss none the less.

"Let's head back." I suggested wanting to begin my sexual therapy as soon as possible.

We walked hand in hand for 10 yards or so. I pulled my hand from his and scurried back to the spot where he'd kissed me. Bending down, I plucked my sandals from the beach then turned and quickly caught up to him. "Almost forgot my shoes." I remarked as he giggled watching me struggle through the sand.

"Do you play golf?" Mitch asked.

"I'm not even good a mini golf." I replied.

"Too bad, I'm supposed to be here playing golf this weekend. It'd be good if I could actually show my wife a couple score cards when I got home." He remarked.

I smiled as we walked into the brighter light nearing the resort. "I'm okay with you getting in a game one morning." I suggested.

I made a mental note to ask Simon if he could get me a couple of blank scorecards from some of the courses so I could surprise Mitch with them before we departed Monday.

As we returned to solid ground outside the resort, I stopped to slip my feet back into my sandals while Mitch bent down and poured the sand from his Docksiders.

"Hell Angel, even your toes are sexy." He commented after checking out my feet.

I giggled. "You don't have a foot fetish?" I quipped.

He smiled warmly. "I don't think so, but who knows."

Mitch held the door for me as we entered from the beach. "You hungry?" He asked.

I grinned sexily at him, letting him know that at the moment I was only hungry for his touch and responded. "Room service is later."

He pulled me close to him while we rode the elevator giving me another kiss, this one a little more forceful and a lot more passionate, his hands beginning to explore more than the small of my back.

All seemed quiet as we walked past Avery and Jasmine's suite. I assumed she'd gotten a head start on his bag of blow and his weekend of sexual pleasures.

Mitch slid his key card through the reader, then pressed the lever down opening the door with his forearm. I smiled thanking him as I slipped past and into the impeccable suite we would share.

"Isn't this place spectacular?" I commented as he turned the dead bolt and followed me deeper into the room.

"It's not too bad." He replied, confirming he'd stayed in some other spectacular hotels in the past.

Mitch stopped at the bar and watched me as I walked across the room to slide the door to our balcony closed. When I turned and began moving back toward him, I watched his eyes as they roamed up and down, examining my form.

I smiled sheepishly waiting for him to comment as I came to a stop across the bar from him.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked

"I'd love one." I answered, wishing he'd had remarked about my body instead of offering me a drink.

"What's you pleasure Angel?"

I liked the way he spoke my name, his voice accentuating the word as he spoke. "A gin and tonic would be perfect."

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" I asked as he began mixing cocktails.

"Of course." He replied looking up from his task and smiling widely.

I headed to the bathroom and closed the door almost completely. It was an elegant bath, with marble vanity tops and wide gold framed mirrors behind the twin sinks. After tweaking my hair with my fingertips, I looked at my reflection. "Perhaps this would encourage him to comment", I thought, as I unbuttoned two additional buttons on the front of my sundress exposing my cleavage down to the top of my pale yellow, lacy bra.

I firmly believed that I could cure his dysfunction with a slow sensual seduction and decided to prepare for that now. I bent at the waist and unbuttoned the bottom three buttons, leaving only a few holding my dress closed over my body. One final preparation was to slip out of my panties so that when I asked him to touch me there he would be rewarded with my naked pussy.

I turned the light off and pushed the door closed, its latch signaling my return. "I was about to come looking for you." Mitch remarked as I walked past him and slipped up onto a bar stool.

His eyes were fixed on mine from across the bar as he handed me my cocktail. As he lifted his glass to his lips, I knew he was resisting the urge to look down at the soft exposed cleavage below.

I crossed my legs exposing the top of one silky smooth thigh, then leaned forward to allow him a better view of my naked flesh. As he returned his glass to the bar, he gave in to his urges and let his eyes drop, carefully examining what I was offering.

As his eyes moved down, I let my sandal slip from my heel to loosely dangle from my sexy toes and watched for his expression to confirm that he did enjoy a foot fetish.

"You sure do have sexy feet." He commented as his eyes returned to mine.

I grinned widely at him. "I hope you find more than my feet sexy." I commented.

"You know I do." He replied stating the obvious.

I took a healthy swig from my drink and placed the glass on the bar. Then I slid my hand to his, extending my nails between his long fingers, then sliding up to cover his hand.

He stared intently into my eyes but spoke not a word.

I lifted his left hand from the bar and brought it to the silky smooth skin above one breast, resting his fingertip on the warm flesh and giving him and me time to enjoy the first touch.

His expression changed from one of timidity to a more lustful anticipation.

"Your fingers are so soft." I whispered as I barely moved them against my flesh.

Wanting to take baby steps with my sexual therapy, instead of moving his hand down to explore the fullness of my breast, I slowly drew it up until my jaw rested in his palm and his long slender fingers extended below and beyond my ear into my hair.

I sighed and pressed my head firmer into his hand.

My eyes closed for a moment enjoying his tender caress as I whispered. "Your touch gives me goose bumps." Which I felt rise along my arms.

He reacted by slowly moving his hand forward and I turned my head to tenderly kiss the center of his palm marking it with a tiny speck of moisture from the tip of my tongue.

I wanted to take his sleek long finger between my lips and suckle it gently, but knew patience would be my virtue on our first intrepid night together.

"You are so lovely." Mitch commented as his fingers slid down my neck, over my shoulder and onto the silky smooth flesh where I'd placed them a moment ago.

I smiled and nodded my head approving of his tender caress.

His fingertips slipped across and dipped into the warm confines of my cleavage, then rose to caress the top of my other breast.

I moaned quietly as his tender touch caused my breasts to tingle, and I could feel my nipples react and harden into the lacy cups of my bra.

He moved to his right, keeping his left hand in contact with my skin as he came around the bar to stand beside me.

Turning a little on my stool caused his fingers to slide between my breasts once again, but this time I reached up and pushed them deeper between my tits.

Mitch continued to circle my stool, pausing beside me to lean down and whisper in my ear. "You're so god damn sexy."

His left hand slowly slid from deep within my cleavage as he reached around from behind gently placing both hands inside the fabric of my sundress letting the lace of my bra tickle his palms.

In unison, his hands squeezed my tits tenderly through the lacy material of my bra causing me to moan quietly.

His lips moved to my ear and he whispered, "They're immaculate." Just before he began kissing my ear and the soft, sensitive flesh just below.

"I love how gently you caress me." I commented as his hands continued working their magic on my tits.

I leaned back against the stool and uncrossed my legs, resting my heels on its foot rest and letting my thighs spread, stretching the fabric of my dress taut where the bottom button was still fastened.

His fingers slipped up onto naked flesh, then dipped below lace as his caresses became bolder.

"Yes, run your fingers over my nipples." I implored him knowing his touch would make them even harder.

My bra straps pressed into my shoulders as his hands dipped deeper under the lacy cups, stretching them away from my sensitive tits.

"Oh yes." I murmured when his fingertips slipped over my taut nipples intensifying the tingling I felt in my chest.

My plan, formulated as we strolled on the cool white sand earlier, was to use my own gentle touch, my seductive movements and verbal caresses to arouse him. But instead he was slowly seducing me, bringing my body to an intense state of arousal.

"Touch me below." I suggested, wanting his slender fingers to focus the tingling in my loins just as they had done to my chest.

He slipped one hand from my tits and moved it down to lightly rest on the top of my exposed thigh. I could feel the warmth between my thighs and knew that his fingers would be dipping into very moist flesh once they climbed from my thigh to my pussy.

As he leaned to his left, his right hand slipped off my tit and slid up to rest on the naked flesh of my shoulder.

His ear was right beside me and I turned my head to whisper. "I'm so wet for you."

His fingertips slid along my quivering thigh until he reached the stretched fabric of my sundress, then circled inward gently caressing the more sensitive flesh of my thigh.

"Yes, please touch me." I pleaded as his fingers neared the confluence of my legs.

Reaching their goal, his fingers touched the warm flesh beside my pussy, then slipped over onto the moist flesh of my vulva. I moaned almost inaudibly as his finger, unimpeded by panties, slipped between and into the wet folds of flesh it found.

My body shuddered as he dipped his finger deeper inside and that awesome tingling spread completely through my being.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as he fingered me gently, only using the end of his finger and occasionally slipping it up to circle my pulsing clit.

I slipped my hands in and unbuttoned the few remaining buttons that held my sundress closed, then slipped it off my shoulders drawing my arms up through the shoulder straps. It fell behind me, trapped under my ass, giving him better access to my loins to explore deeper when he saw fit.

I wanted his touch everywhere, my body craving his magical fingers.

I reached in and lifted one tit from the confines of lace that covered it, then quickly exposed the other, hooking the lacy cups under both.

Mitch swiveled my stool toward him and with his finger embedded in my wet slit gazed at my near naked body.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" He exclaimed, his tentative stare now transformed into a lustful gaze.

His eyes slowly descended my form, pausing to examine my full ripe tits as I lifted them to show him their perfect shape and their totally erect nipples. They continued down across my creamy white firm belly to my clean shaven pubic mound, finally stopping to watch as his slender finger slow swirled around inside the warm wet flesh of my pussy.