Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch was sitting back in his chair listening to our conversation not offering much until he laughed and remarked. "Damn, I must be getting old, I completely forgot about the opportunity to smear sunscreen all over you." His eyes sparkling at me knowing he'd had his hands all over me in the pool.

I just smiled confirming that I had enjoyed his underwater massage much more and squeezed his hand again to reinforce my smile.

Wendy and another waitress approached carrying two trays of food and in short order we were enjoying a savory lunch. The lobster caesar salad was fabulous, a delectable combination of dressing and slightly salty rock lobster.

Jasmine, like most fast food addicts, doused her fries in ketchup. She removed the slice of onion from her burger, then pretty much devoured her lunch again confirming she ate more fast food than fine dining.

Wendy freshened up our ice tea and brought two more Coronas. "Are your lunches okay?" She asked.

"Wonderful." Mitch answered.

Wendy smiled at him apparently assuming he'd be the one adding her tip to the bill.

Mitch watched her walk away, apparently not too old to enjoy a young, tight, little ass. I noticed his gaze and slipped my hand to his thigh giving it a firm squeeze. He slipped his hand over mine and moved it deeper between his thighs. I resisted the urge to fondle his cock, instead sliding my hand from under his and returning it to my lap as I savored a large chunk of lobster.

"So what are you guys planning for the rest of the afternoon?" I asked looking toward Avery.

"I think we'd had enough sun so I guess we'll just go up to our room and relax." He answered with a lecherous smile on his lips that seemed to indicate that relaxation was the furthest thing from his mind.

"What about you two?" Jasmine asked.

"I am thinking about taking a nap." Mitch announced to them and me.

"That doesn't sound like much fun." Avery remarked.

When I thought about it perhaps a nap was perfect. I had a long evening planned and if Simon came through with my order for little blue pills I expected it to extend on toward dawn.

"A nap might be just what the doctor ordered." I chimed in.

Mitch looked at me with a somewhat surprised expression on his face.

Wendy returned with our check which Mitch quickly grabbed. He added a healthy tip then signed the check. "Thanks Johnston." He commented, confirming he already had an expense account and that our lunch was compliments of the Senator Elect's campaign war chest.

Wendy thanked Mitch and said to all of us before heading off. "Enjoy your afternoon."

Avery and Jasmine also thanked us for our hospitality then scurried off to "relax".

As they walked off Mitch leaned toward me. "Wanna bet they will be snorting coke and fucking each other silly in less than 30 minutes?"

I leaned back in my chair and grinned. "Aw yes the exuberance of youth, quantity instead of quality."

Mitch's wide smile acknowledged that unlike them our fucking would be of the highest quality.

After we left the table, we walked hand in hand and as we exited the café Mitch asked. "You don't mind if I take a nap?"

"Of course not, as long as you're okay with me relaxing by the pool while you sleep." I asked.

"I'm good with that." He replied.

"Since you got me all wet earlier and I'm not just talking about my hair, I'll shower before I wake you. How about I come up in two hours or so?" I suggested.

A lustful grin creased his lips. "You gonna wake me the same way you did this morning."

I giggled. "You never know."

Our arms stretched out as Mitch headed up the path toward the resort and I turned right and headed for the pool. Our fingertips parted and I stopped to watch him until he disappeared beyond the doors. As I walked toward the pool, I noticed Tiffany and James were each reclined in their chaise lounge at the deep end of the pool enjoying the warm sun. I decided to join them.

"Angel what's up girl?" Tiffany exclaimed as I approached.

James was wearing a pair of white trunks and a green Notre Dame tee shirt, his eyes covered by dark sunglasses. Tiff was still in her almost nonexistent pale yellow bikini but was now sporting a very satisfied grin on her lips.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Please do." James spoke for them both.

I sat down on the edge of the chaise lounge next to James, unprotected by an umbrella, with Tiffany beyond. I slipped my cover up off and placed it on the chaise lounge near the bottom. James turned his head toward me and even with his sunglass hiding his eyes I knew his eyes were fixed on my deep cleavage.

Tiffany sat up and turned to face me with James between us.

"Where's Mitch?" She asked.

"He's taking a nap." I replied without going into any details why.

James laughed. "What'd you do, wear the old guy out?"

I curtly smiled and answered. "Actually, he wore me out."

Tiffany was clearly self-conscious about how poorly her swimsuit fit because she constantly kept adjusting the tiny patches of pale yellow fabric trying to cover her nipples.

"How's you weekend going?" I questioned.

"It started off a little rocky but we're enjoying it now." Tiffany replied, her statement a clear reference to James getting drunk and passing out the night before.

I discovered instantly that James was kind of an asshole when he chimed in. "Yeah, I got to use the other two holes earlier this afternoon." His crass remark caused Tiffany to frown deeply.

I glanced around to make sure that no other guests were within ear shot before replying in a sarcastic tone of voice. "What, you didn't fuck those big heavenly tits too?"

Tiffany smiled at me thanking me for the attempt to put him in his place.

"Hell Jimmy, maybe you'd like to fuck both our chests and then plaster our faces with your hot sticky load." Tiffany remarked.

I giggled and kept our conversation in the gutter where James liked it. "We could take turns deep throating your hard cock too."

"He's pretty big Angel and his cum load is awesome." Tiffany remarked.

I noticed James fidget on his chaise lounge, our dirty conversation apparently causing his cock to harden some.

"I can deep throat any cock, it's my specialty." I explained for James.

Tiffany grinned then looked at James. "Maybe Angel can teach me to throat your big hard cock." She said almost like it was a promise.

We continued our verbal onslaught of his sexual senses as his cock started lifting his swim trunks off his loins.

"You know Tiff, I like to lie on the floor and have a sexy body like yours on top in a 69 while a man fucks you doggie style. I can lick both his balls and hard shaft and your clit at the same time." I suggested.

She grinned and I imagined she was thinking about me licking her clit. "And if Jimmy wants he can slip his big hard cock in your mouth and throat fuck you too." She added.

James' cock was now completely erect and he slipped his hand to it adjusting the shaft to one side to give it more room to surge.

James either had a ménage a trios or fantasized about having one because he chimed in. "How about the two of you on the floor face to face and I come up from behind and fuck both hot pussies."

We both looked at him and smiled, knowing that while he fucked us we could be kissing and rubbing our big tits together.

Tiffany leaned further toward me and moved her hand to his hard cock. "Trust me Angel, this big cock is more than enough to satisfy us both."

I suddenly had the urge to fuck them both.

James took his sunglasses off and said. "Let's go right now ladies. You can see I'm ready." His hand covered Tiffany's and moving it along the hard shaft.

I smiled and burst his bubble. "All that screaming would surely wake Mitch, but he's planning on a round of golf tomorrow so maybe an early morning ménage a trios might be fun."

Tiffany smiled, confirming she would love that.

"But what about this?" James remarked looking down at his hard cock.

"I can take care of that." Tiffany replied.

"Gotta go!" James exclaimed as he turned toward Tiff and stood up pulling her along with him.

"Have fun." I said as they headed for the doors.

I turned and reclined on the chaise lounge, my pussy seeping moisture from our hot sexy conversation. I'd have to be careful that Mitch didn't find out about our plans while he was on the links tomorrow, but I knew that I had to feel James' big cock buried in my throat.

Apparently once he had recovered from his drunken stupor, James was able to satisfy Tiffany completely and I couldn't wait to see if he could do the same to both of us.

I relaxed with my eyes closed for several minutes thinking about my upcoming dinner with Mitch and the possibility of a threesome with Tiff and James tomorrow. This weekend was about to turn from great to fantastic and I couldn't wait.

"Hi Angel." A familiar voice spoke to my right.

I opened my eyes to see Simon's smiling face. "Have a seat Simon." I suggested.

"I'm not supposed to but I am off duty now." Simon replied as he looked around checking for any supervisors. "I was able to fill your request but I could only get four." He said.

"One should do the trick." I replied smiling at him.

Simon tried his best not to look at my big tits and the deep cleavage showing between but his eyes dropped to my chest as he said. "I can't believe any man would need one of these if he's with you."

"Why thank you for the compliment, but the Viagra is to improve his staying power." He has no problem getting it up but I want to go for a four hour erection." I admitted.

Simon giggled. "Do you want the number of the hotel doctor in case his erection lasts longer than four hours?" His remark clearly referenced the warning during television commercials for this wonder drug.

You're a sweetheart Simon, what do I owe you?" I asked.

"Would forty dollars be okay?" He replied.

"That's fine hun, but I don't have any cash on me now." I answered.

"That's okay I'm gonna stop and pick up those golf score cards you wanted on my way home today so I can bring them up to your room after twelve o'clock when I'm back on duty tomorrow." Simon explained.

"That would be great." I replied.

Simon handed me a rolled up tissue containing the Viagra then stood up. He had a noticeable bulge in his pants and I grinned knowing I could arouse such a young man just by letting him examine my big tits.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Simon said as he turned to walk away.

I watched him from behind and noticed his hand move in front, I assumed to adjust his erection so it wasn't so noticeable to everyone else. I smiled thinking perhaps if play was slow tomorrow morning I'd have time to give Simon a quick blowjob before Mitch got back from his round.

I didn't have a watch but it seemed like two hours had passed since I sent Mitch off for a nap so I slipped my sandals on and draped the cover up over my shoulders and headed for the resort doors.

As I walked toward the elevators I realized I didn't have a key card. I didn't want to chance that he was already awake so I sidetracked to the front desk and asked for a spare explaining why I needed it.

Fortunately Maria was working the front desk. "We don't normally provide key cards to guests who don't have identification, but I remember you from yesterday so I guess I can bend the rules a little." Maria said.

"You're a darling Maria." I replied

She handed me a key card and I again thanked her before heading back to the elevator.

As I waited for the elevator the fat, little Italian guy that had confronted me yesterday came through the doors from the beach. His wet trunks, still dripping, were wedged up between his thighs and his pot belly drooped over the waist band of his swimsuit.

I considered walking away and waiting for another car but decided I could handle any crass remark he might make. I stepped inside and move to the left. He followed turning in the center of the car as the doors slid quietly closed.

I reached out and pressed number seven then said bluntly. "What floor?"

"Sex." He replied. I assumed he meant six and pressed the button below mine.

As the elevator began to rise he spoke. "So what about it?"

"What about what?" I questioned.

His lecherous smile that had disgusted me yesterday returned. "What do I have to do to fuck you?"

I was stunned. This fat, old Italian was actually asking if he could fuck me. I decided I needed to put this bastard in his place once and for all. As I turned to face him I slipped my hands to my cleavage then peeled my suit off my lush big tits. His eyes instantly widened and looked like they were about to pop from their sockets.

"There's only two ways you'll ever get a chance to touch these. One would be when you come up with ten grand, and the other would be when pigs fly." I sharply shot back at him as I quickly covered my big tits again.

He stared at my tits as he answered. "There's no fuck worth ten grand."

"Well you better sprout a pair of wings then you fucking pig." I instantly replied.

The car slowed at the sixth floor and once the doors opened he began to move forward. His hand stopped the door from closing and he turned to face me. "Fuck you bitch." He said.

As the doors were closing again I got the last word. "Not a chance you pathetic little man." I said.

One floor up, I was still giggling as I exited the elevator. His eyes had gotten so large when I exposed my big tits to him that I'm certain when he jerked off or fucked his wife later he'd be imagining the little freebee I'd given him.

I slid the spare key card through the lock and was glad to see the little green light come on. As quietly as I could I closed the door behind me then walked to the bedroom. Mitch was still napping stretched out buck naked on the bed. The digital clock on the night table read 3:48 PM.

I wondered if he actually wanted me to wake him with my mouth again but decided that once was enough. Besides I wanted to have him watch as I slithered toward his cock later when I would suck him to a complete erection. Before heading to the bathroom I slipped the rolled up tissue holding the Viagra under some of my clothes in the dresser.

I closed the bathroom door slowly and held the lever down to not make any noise. Once safely inside I turned on the lights and the hot water. As I stripped out of my swimsuit I noticed a distinct red hue to my flesh. Two white lines ran over my shoulders where the straps of my suit had protected me. "I should have used some sunscreen." I thought. I rinsed out my swimsuit and after ringing it out hung it on the back of the door to dry, knowing that tomorrow morning I could fold it and pack it away as I planned on wearing the white version on Sunday afternoon.

Steam began bellowing above the heavy shower curtain and I reached in and turned on the cold water a little at a time until the temperature reached my comfort level. I showered fairly quickly, shampooing my hair and lathering every part of my body with my favorite strawberry scented bath gel. After rinsing off I still had the fragrance of strawberries on my body.

As I stepped out of the shower, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. With my hair plastered tight against my scalp and my entire body glistening with droplets of water I looked very sexy. I imagined that I could just join Mitch in bed and seduce him now, but the thrill of watching me all evening until I again stood before him totally naked was something I wanted him to enjoy and remember for a very long time.

I patted my body dry, then wrapped the damp towel around my head and used a dry one to cover my body from the armpits down to mid-thigh. I knew that the sound of my blow dryer would wake him so I waited to do my hair.

He was still stretched out on the bed laying on his back, his cock resting on one thigh. I sat down on the edge of the bed and gently touched his arm. "Mitch it's time to wake up." I said softly. He stirred a little but didn't open his eyes. I moved my hand up to his shoulder then gently ran the tips of my nails along this arm. "Mitch." I said a little louder.

His eyes slowly opened and I slipped my hand into his. "It's a little after four baby."

He smiled and rolled toward me his free hand lightly touching my thigh below the towel.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked.

"Yes, I slept very soundly." He answered as his eyes and smile widened in unison.

He reached up and pulled the towel from my head. "You know we could just stay here and make love all night long." He suggested.

"But I have something very special planned for us tonight." I remarked, giving him a quick wink and a sexy smile.

"I need a shower." Mitch said while sitting up in bed.

"I'm all done in there, so please take your time. I have to dry and style my hair while you're showering." I replied.

He disappeared into the bathroom, and I headed for the dresser to retrieve my blow dryer and curling iron. Just before I turned the blow dryer on Mitch stuck his head out around the door. "Did I tell you how sexy you smell?" He remarked, complimenting me.

Apparently my strawberry bath gel was appealing to his senses. "Thanks, I'm always aiming to please." I answered as my finger pushed the button starting my blow dryer.

Mitch smiled and pulled his head back into the bathroom closing the door as he did.

I almost always dry my hair the same way, giving it the sensuous waves that accent my face, but tonight for added appeal I was planning on a few tighter ringlets near the bottom on either side of my head. As I turned the blow dryer off, I couldn't hear the shower running and I assumed Mitch was finished.

I plugged my curling iron in and while I waited for it to heat up, I started my make-up. I only needed a hint of blush since my cheeks already had a rosy color from the hours I spent outside this afternoon. I wanted my eyes to hypnotize him and gave them a smoky light gray shadow with a dark eye liner and extra mascara to extend my lashes.

Mitch came out of the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist, and a tiny dab of tissue on his jaw line just as I finished curling my first ringlet.

"Cut myself shaving." He explained.

I grinned and asked. "Were you in a hurry?"

"Well you did tell me you had special plans for tonight and I absolutely love surprises." He replied.

I just smiled confirming that my special plans would be something he'd certainly love.

Guys are lucky, they can dress quickly and be ready for an evening out in no time, and Mitch was no exception. He chose a light gray suit and a white shirt.

As I started curling the second ringlet Mitch asked. "Which tie do you like?"

I turned holding my curling iron in one hand, to see what options he had. Both neckties were striped, in his right hand Mitch held a gray, black and white tie and draped over his other a gray and light pink tie. I pointed to the more colorful choice. "I think a little color would be good." I commented pointing at the one with pink highlights. I also chose that one because the pink was nearly a perfect match for the lip color I had picked but not yet applied.

I returned to the mirror but could see his reflection there also. His skillful fingers moved almost like a conductor leading a symphony as he tied a perfect Windsor knot around his neck.

"You've done that before." I commented looking at him in the mirror.

Mitch grinned and replied. "Yes, every day for the last thirty years."

He picked up his suit jacket and walked over to me. I heard him inhale deeply as he drew my fragrance into his nostrils. "I'm going to sit on the balcony and let you finish." He said.

"I'll try not to keep you waiting." I promised.