Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery pulled out of my mouth and began sliding his slippery cock all over my lips and cheeks smearing my face with saliva.

"Fuck your whore!" I demanded.

Mitch was holding my tits firmly as James bit and sucked hard on both nipples, his cock pistoning in and out of my hot wet pussy.

"COME ON YOU BASTARDS MAKE ME CUM!" I screamed.

Other than Avery who was being more playful with his little cock, Mitch, James and me were coated with a slippery layer of sweat.

James big hard cock was pounding my pussy, each thrust inside drawing me closer and closer to orgasm. The tingling started at my G-spot and quickly spread as I reached up and grabbed Avery's cock and shoved him inside my mouth. I wanted to be filled with throbbing cock when I came; I wanted to feel them surge inside me as I rode their awesome hard cocks over the peak of ecstasy.

James lifted his mouth from my abused tits and watched me suck Avery's cock as my orgasm slammed into me. A guttural groan signaling that I was cumming. My body convulsed and all my muscles clenched on the hard cocks buried inside me as I rode them over the pinnacle of pleasure. My pussy flooded with the climatic flow and James' cock was bathed in a sea of juices. Again and again he pounded his rock hard cock into the hot pool of moisture my pussy had become, each thrust extending my incredible climax. I felt him swell inside as his cock splashed through the sopping wet flesh, then with a loud extended moan he pulled out and began pumping hot thick cum across my stomach and abdomen. Over and over his cock spurt forth an almost endless load of hot cum. His orgasm quickly passed and before he moved away he slapped his cock head into the splattering of cum coating my pubic mound.

I leaned further toward Avery, concentrating on his hard cock, pleasuring him with every part of my mouth. My lips slipped along the shaft, my tongue slid along the urethra, and I sucked my cheeks in to roughly massage his cock head. His fingers tightened into my hair holding me firmly in place as he screamed. "SUCK THE CUM OUTTA ME!"

I did as he commanded and sucked hard on his cock head as he exploded, his small cock firing rapid shots of thick creamy cum into my mouth. I swallowed a mouth full, but his machine gun cock continued filling my mouth with sweet cum. It continued its rapid fire for what seemed like an eternity, until he emptied his cum magazine, the final few bullets dribbling from his muzzle and onto my tongue. He moved back pulling his cum gun from my oral grasp. I looked up at him and opened my mouth showing him the mouthful of hot thick cream he'd fired into me. His smile widened as I closed my lips and swallowed his sweet tasting load.

"That's a lot of cum!" I exclaimed as I moved a finger to my chin to collect the droplets that had escaped my lips.

James was already collapsed on the sofa, his limp spent dick resting on his abdomen. Avery joined him and they high fived each other as I straightened up on Mitch's cock still buried inside my ass.

His hands circled my body again and he cupped my tits pressing them together firmly as he said. "I wanna fuck these big soft tits."

I slid off him, quickly turned and knelt between his spread legs. Looking up at his lustful stare I said. "I want your hot cum all over my big tits."

As I crawled toward him Mitch grasped his rock hard cock and pressed it between my big soft breasts. I moved my hands to their sides and pressed inward capturing his throbbing cock in the soft sweaty flesh of my cleavage.

With my eyes glued to his I smiled knowing he'd endured my impromptu gang bang. His eyes looked almost apologetic like he was sorry for taking part in the entire episode. I rose up dragging his cock head down between my soft tits as I quietly said. "Let me take care of everything."

His hands rested on his thighs as he watched me intently. I slowly began sliding his cock through my cleavage, the bulbous head popping out from between each time I dropped down. I tucked my chin and spat at it to add lubricant to the already slippery flesh I was using to pleasure him.

"I'm gonna take my time making you cum Mitch." I softly said.

His smile confirmed I could take as long as I liked.

As I slowly pleasured his cock with my big soft tits, I pleasured his mind with my look. My tongue slid seductively over my lips, my eyes spoke to him telling him how much I love pleasuring him. Unlike the other two who I'd serviced like a good whore, Mitch was being seduced to orgasm by my gentle tit fuck and my sensual facial expressions. His eyes stayed glued to mine as again and again I lifted up massaging his cock head with my soft cleavage, then dropping down to provide the same sensual massage to his cock shaft. I let him slip from between my mounds of pleasure and slowly stroked his cock as I pressed it against one taut nipple then moved it to use the other to pleasure his cock. Again capturing him between my tits I smiled and asked. "Are you ready for me to make you explode?"

His simple nod acknowledged that he was.

I pressed my big soft tits firmly around his cock and spit at the head as it appeared above the soft wet flesh.

As I began humping him faster I softly said. "I want you to plaster my tits with your sweet hot cum."

Mitch's fingers dug into the upholstered chair arms as he concentrated on the sensuous spectacle taking place before him.

"Gimme your hot load!" I implored him.

My tits slipped over his cock faster and faster as his expression changed from a lustful stare to one that told me his balls were about to explode.

"I want your sweet sauce." I begged.

His hands drew into tight fists as I felt his cock surge between my in the soft flesh of my cleavage.

"Cum for meeeeeeee!" I exclaimed my voice extending the last word as his cock exploded.

The first shot splashed against my chin then ran down toward his cock as another surged into the wet flesh it was engulfed in.

"YES!" Mitch bellowed as his balls pumped shot after hot shot between my tits.

Each time I rose up his cock slid into the sea of thick cream he'd deposited in my cleavage and when I dropped down his cock head popped out covered with creamy white hot cum.

His climax quickly subsided but I continued fucking his cock with my sticky cum coated tits.

"Your load is so fucking hot!" I said as I slowed my movements letting him soak in the hot thick cream he'd pumped onto me.

I smiled at him then asked. "Please let your filthy whore lick you clean."

His smile was my permission, and I let his cock slip from the wet flesh that had provided his pleasure.

As I drew his cock head to my lips Mitch softly whispered. "You're no filthy whore."

I smiled hearing his soft words just before I took his cock head between my soft warm lips. His eyes studied me as I slowly sucked him clean, his twitching cock responding to every touch of my wet tongue and soft lips.

"I love your taste." I softly said before taking his cock inside my mouth again.

After taking much more time than necessary to cleanse his loins, I straightened up and let him watch as I used my fingers to collect his cum from my chest before carefully lifting them to my lips so I wouldn't waste a single precious drop. Once I was certain I'd savored every ounce I looked up into his eyes and smiled before I whispered. "I wanna shower."

He smiled as I stood up before him, my body looking like a used whore's, but my eyes telling him that I wanted him and him alone.

I walked toward the bathroom without acknowledging James' or Avery's presence. As I closed the door I heard Mitch's voice. "You two can get the fuck outta here."

Once the water had warmed I stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. The gentle spray soothed my abused body and I began washing the scent of sex from my flesh. I backed into the stream of warm water and tilted my head back soaking my hair and letting the water cascade down over my face. I heard a light knock on the bathroom door and responded to the sound saying. "Come in Mitch."

Mitch stepped in as I peeked around the curtain. He had that same apologetic expression on his face that I saw when I knelt on the carpet in front of him earlier; his eyes avoided mine as he spoke. "I'm so sorry Angel."

I instantly thought of Jasmine, had he gotten a phone call from the hospital telling him she didn't make it?

"Oh my god what?" I asked him.

Mitch looked up and quietly said. "I know James raped you earlier and I want to apologize for allowing it to continue when Avery and I got back from the hospital."

I was so relieved that he said that instead of giving me bad news about Jasmine. My smile reaffirmed my reply. "No apology necessary Mitch, but let's be honest, the three of us are whores. We were sent here by our pimp to satisfy the sexual desires of all three of you. If the other girls can't provide, then I must."

He moved toward me as he spoke. "I think of a whore as a woman who stands on the street corner and will spread her legs for anyone with a couple of twenty dollar bills to offer. You, on the other hand, took the time to get to know me asking questions and gaining an understanding of my feelings, my desires, and even my problems. A common whore only wants to get her john off and collect her money."

His words made me feel better but did little to change the fact that I was there to pleasure him and collect my tip. I smiled and pushed the shower curtain open further as I said. "Shower with me."

I reached out and took his hand as he stepped into the shower. Mitch pulled the curtain closed as I stepped back under the gentle shower spray. I pulled him toward me pressing my soft breasts against his chest as my hands circled his body. Mitch leaned in and kissed me softly, our mouths barely touching and both our faces being soothed by the stream of warm water from above. His lips traced along my jaw to my ear kissing tenderly as they moved. He whispered softly in my ear. "You are so incredibly sexy."

I turned my head and replied. "I'm glad you think so." I kissed him deeply my tongue flicking at his then swirled around inside his open mouth.

Mitch pulled me even tighter against him as our kiss intensified his hands sliding over my naked back, soothing my aching muscles.

I broke our kiss, moved my lips to his ear and said. "Let me bathe you."

He leaned back a little and replied. "You're first darlin'."

I placed my hands flat on his chest and gently pushed him away as I answered. "If you insist."

"I do." Mitch answered as he turned me around so I was facing away from him and reached for the courtesy bottle of shampoo next to him.

His gently fingers moved slowly through my hair working the shampoo into my long blonde locks until I had bubbles cascading down everywhere. He carefully used his hand to keep the bubbles from my eyes but continued massaging my scalp long after my hair was completely lathered.

"That feels wonderful." I quietly said as his fingers moved slowly over my head and I actually shuddered when his fingertips softly massaged the back of my neck at my hair line.

I turned to face him, and he quickly moved his hand to capture a line of bubbles approaching my eyebrows keeping the shampoo from stinging my eyes. As his hands moved up flat against my forehead I leaned back into the stream of warm water as he rinsed the bubbles from my hair. His chest touched my nipples sending a warm tingle through my body.

His eyes stared into mine as he expertly rinsed the shampoo from my hair even lifting the long strands off my back to squeeze the bubbles out of the tips.

I smiled and said. "If things don't work out in DC, you could get a job shampooing ladies hair."

Mitch chuckled and replied. "I'd probably enjoy that more."

With my hair squeaky clean and hanging down my back Mitch grabbed a bar of soap and after lathering his hands began with my neck and shoulders. His hands moved slowly and so very gently coating every inch of flesh with soap, down my arms then moved to my breasts. As his hands cleansed my soft tits I stared into his eyes and whispered. "You know you are turning me on completely?"

He smiled and continued giving my soft breasts far more attention than necessary to make them clean. I leaned against his slow moving hands every time one slid over an erect nipple. Soap bubbles slid down off my tits covering my stomach, just when I was about to ask him to stop he pulled my soapy body against his and started lathering my back.

His hands moved slowly up and down my spine not only cleansing my flesh but massaging the muscles beneath. His hands roamed down over my ass as I began moving slightly from side to side sliding my soapy tits against his chest. My nipples were alive with tingling sensations caused by the sensuous touch of his flesh. I was about to slide one hand between our slippery bodies to circle his cock when he drew his hands around front and pushed me back under the cascading water behind rinsing the soap from my back.

He smiled knowing that his sensual touch was arousing me completely then quietly said. "I'm not finished yet."

He lathered his soft hands once again the placed the soap in the tray, then moved them to my stomach spreading soap bubbles over every part. I could feel the bubbles running down toward my loins and shuddered in anticipation of his soft touch there. Slowly, almost unmercifully so, his hands moved down softly sliding over my pubic mound then between my legs. His fingertips touched the swollen lips of my pussy causing me to shudder once again. I reached up and circled his neck with one hand worried that his gently touch would cause me to become weak kneed. His hand slid over the swollen lips several times, the wide part of his palm softly massaging my erect clit surrounded by the hood of flesh protecting it. I moaned softly and tighten my grip around his neck then pleaded. "Please put your finger inside."

Mitch leaned forward, his lips barely touching mine as he continued moving his hand along the outside of my quivering pussy.

I sucked his lower lip between mine and nibbled gently on it as I moaned once again.

As his tongue pierced my mouth his finger pierced my pussy slipping between the swollen lips and sliding along the wet quivering flesh just inside.

I sighed softly as Mitch toyed with the entrance of my pussy and pleaded. "Deeper."

His tongue probed deep in my mouth but his finger continued teasing me below again and again slipping between my lips and up over the hard nub of my clit.

I shuddered strongly and pressed my loins down against his hand. "Dear god please Mitch!" I begged breaking our kiss momentarily.

He circled my waist with his arm and pulled me tight against his body as he curled his middle finger and dipped into the sensitive flesh. I groaned lustfully against his mouth then bit lightly on his lower lip as his finger swirled inside massaging my sopping wet pussy. A second finger slipped inside filling my quivering pussy even more.

"Yes go deeper." I urged pressing my loins down against his probing fingers.

My body trembled as he began fingering me deeper, and he moved me back under the shower spray so it cascaded down over our faces and between our bodies.

His thumb pressed against my clit massaging the tingling nub with the flat part of his digit.

I broke our kiss and leaned my head back letting the steady stream of warm water splash on my tits as I ground my loins down against his probing fingers.

"Cum for me." Mitch exclaimed as his skillful fingers carried me toward the ecstasy of climax.

The tingling in my loins spread through my entire being as my orgasm approached and I drew my head forward pressing my face against his shoulder. His grip around my waist tightened so he could lift my body allowing his fingers to sink deeper inside my pussy.

"Oh god yes!" I cried out against his flesh as the first wave of ecstasy washed over my body. My hips convulsed against his hand as my orgasm intensified. Again and again I slammed my loins against his strong hand and probing fingers as the tidal wave of pleasure nearly drown me.

I clawed at his body with my fingernails and sank my teeth into the flesh covering his collarbone causing him to wince in pain.

Mitch's fingers slowed inside but continue probing the quivering flesh he so expertly had teased into a sexual frenzy.

Mercifully the intense orgasm began so subside but I clung to his slippery body until my legs could again support my weight.

As his fingers slipped from my pussy Mitch leaned back, still holding me tightly about the waist he said. "That was cool."

I smiled weakly still feeling the effects of his incredible finger fuck and corrected him. "No it was fucking hot!"

"Yes it was." Mitch agreed.

I tested my legs and found that I could again support myself having recovered somewhat from an inspired orgasm. His arm slid off my waist and I instantly move my hand to his cock wanting to return the favor.

Mitch circled my wrist with his hand and drew my hand away as he said. "Save that for later."

I was somewhat disappointed that he didn't want me to give him the same kind of inspired hand job he'd just given me, but knew that later his erection and the ensuing climax would be that much more intense after he'd recovered from the sensual tit fucking I'd given him earlier.

"Let's rinse off and relax a while then spend some time alone somewhere." Mitch vaguely suggested.

I rinsed what soap remained on my body and stepped from the shower. Mitch quickly washed himself and turned the water off pulling the curtain open as I patted my body dry.

"Can I get a towel?" He asked as he stood before me dripping wet and looking even sexier than he had any time before.

I handed him a towel, smiled then said. "I can't wait for later."

He dried himself in the tub as I finished and slipped into a fresh bathrobe tying it loosely around my waist leaving the top open enough so he could enjoy the soft clean flesh of my cleavage. I wrapped my wet hair with a dry towel then turned to Mitch as he finished drying his legs and said. "I'll be waiting on the balcony for you."

I left the door to the bathroom open so he could watch me as I walked away, giving him plenty to watch, moving my hips and ass sensually as I walked across the bedroom.

From behind he teased me. "You want some fries with that shake?"

His comment brought a wide smile to my lips knowing he enjoyed what he watched.

I grabbed a hair brush and headed for the warm breeze on the balcony. The sun was high enough in the sky so the balcony was now in shadows and as I sat down I pulled the towel off my head and began brushing my still moist hair behind my shoulders.

Mitch joined me wearing just a towel around his waist and as he sat down beside me commented. "Your hair is really very long."

I glanced toward him as I continued brushing and replied. "It'll look shorter after I've curled it some."

He grinned and suggested. "I think I like it long and straight."

I giggled and replied teasing him. "That's the way I like your cock."

I had discovered early on during our time together that he enjoyed that kind of sexual banter and kind of expected his reply. "Yes but not as soft as your hair."

I finished brushing my hair and sat back figuring the warm tropical breeze would finish what I normally used my hair drier to do.

"Isn't this a wonderful setting?" Mitch asked as he stared out over the blue water of the Caribbean.

I smiled widely at him and replied. "I feel like I'm in paradise."

I was about to ask him where he wanted to spend some time alone later when his cell phone rang inside. Mitch jumped up and dashed in to grab it before it went to voicemail.