Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, it's not polite to talk with your mouth full," Bobby said playfully.

Paige winked at Bobby and continued to let herself be taken.

Bobby looked down and saw Ken's penis furiously pumping in and out of his girlfriend's pussy, never before thinking that he would have so casually dismissed such a sight.

"Why don't we get you on all fours?" Ken suggested.

Paige felt a strange sense of frustration and relief when both men exited her. She stood up, feeling the mess between her legs, and fell to all fours, bracing herself.

Ken pushed into Paige from behind while she took her boyfriend's cock into her mouth. Paige groaned on Bobby's cock when Ken penetrated her from behind, stretching out the nubile rockstar's tight pussy even further. It was a mixture of both pain and pleasure for the maroon-haired vocalist who quickly found both men moving to one rhythm. When Ken thrust into her, so too did Bobby, causing a surge of pleasure to rush through her body from opposite directions. Bobby reached down and fondled Paige's breasts while Ken reached around and played with her clitoris, causing a fire to burn over it that felt like pure ecstasy.

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Paige managed to scream when Bobby's cock wasn't muffling her words and causing her to gag and choke.

Even Bobby was starting to moan now.

"Okay, sweetie... I'm going to come soon. I'd love to come on your face," Ken said.

"My face?" Paige asked.

"Have you never let Bobby come on your face?"

"No..."

"Never?" Ken asked incredulously.

"Never."

"Do you know what it's called when a guy comes on a girl's face?" he asked.

"No..." Paige admitted.

"A facial..." Bobby informed her.

Paige didn't care why Bobby knew, but she imagined it had something to do with porn. She knew he watched it, based on some of the positions he tried to bend her in the first time they were together. The idea of Bobby shooting his sperm on her face actually turned her on a great deal. But was Ken going to cum on her face too? She couldn't imagine partaking in anything more sexually deviant than having her boyfriend and manager fuck each end of her, and now they wanted to ejaculate on her face.

"Well, I tell you what, why don't you let Bobby come on your face... and if you don't like it, I'll come somewhere else. Where do you normally like his cum?" Ken asked.

"Uh, on my chest or in my mouth," Paige answered.

"Do you swallow?"

"Yes. I love the taste of cum," she admitted.

"Bobby, your girlfriend is about to be famous. Her face is going to be all over magazines and television. Don't you think it would be hot knowing that all of those pictures were taken after you came all over her pretty little face?" Ken asked.

So that was it, Paige thought. They wanted to mark her as their territory by covering her face in their seed. It seemed so barbaric, and yet so arousing to Paige at the same time. It would be hot to feel Bobby's semen on her face. She loved feeling it on her stomach or chest, especially when they fooled around in the morning so Paige could leave it on her body to dry. It made her feel so dirty, going to hang out with her friends later in the day, them never knowing that her breasts were lathered in dried semen inside of her bra. Sometimes, Paige would come home later and undress in front of the mirror before showering to inspect the damage. It usually flaked and dried against her chest by the end of the day, but it made Paige so horny knowing it was a present left all over her from her boyfriend, that it was an orgasm he spilt on her. She wondered what her face would look like not only right after, but later on if she had decided to leave it on her face. What might her friends think if they saw her now?

"Bobby... have you thought about coming on my face?" Paige asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah."

"Then spray it on me, Bobby," she demanded, staring right at the tip of his cock.

Bobby began stroking himself feverishly, one hand stroking his shaft while the other cupped his balls. Paige felt Ken continue to slowly push in and out of her while Bobby began to moan and groan, sweat spilling down his temples. His face was flush, his breathing erratic and labored. Bobby was about to erupt like a volcano all over Paige, covering her in a thick helping of cum. And it was all she wanted so long as Ken kept fucking her like he owned her. It made her feel like a whore, but with all of the ecstasy surging through her pussy, it wasn't an unwelcome feeling.

"Oh, Paige..." Ken said, grabbing her hips.

"Keep going. I want to come when Bobby comes on my face!" Paige begged.

Ken sighed and began to slow down, which made it even worse for Paige, remembering just how tight and sensitive her privates were to this sort of treatment. But as she stared into Bobby's penis, aching for release on her face, Paige felt a familiar tingling sensation building up inside her and creeping up her clitoris.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming! Don't stop! Fuck!" Paige kept screaming.

"Paige..." was all Bobby could say to warn Paige that he was about to ejaculate on her.

And then Bobby screamed out.

Paige saw a thick rivulet of semen rocket out of his penis and fly right at her face. She felt it land up the length of her nose and forehead. Bobby's semen felt warm against her skin, and odd all at the same time. She'd had Bobby's seed spill out the corners of her mouth when he came inside of it, but never felt what it was to receive a cumshot to the face before. But judging by the look in his eyes, Bobby was enjoying himself. Paige saw another burst of her boyfriend's seed rocket out of his urethra and splatter up into the corner of her eye, landing against the side of her nose and down over her upper lip. His cum shot out in thick ropes that resembled long streaks of icing or vanilla glaze. She felt like a canvas that he was attempting to paint using his semen the way he meticulously tilted her head this way and that, trying to cover every corner of her face. Another thick burst of her boyfriend's sperm landed on her cheeks, another helping splattering across her upper lip and pooling right beneath her nose. The smell of semen filled her nostrils. And just as her boyfriend painted Paige like a whore for the first time... her own orgasm exploded deep inside of her. She felt Ken pull out of her and rush over to Paige. She looked up at him, her face dripping in her boyfriend's seed...

"How do I look?"

Ken was astonished to see his little nubile rockstar client wearing her first facial.

"You look like a little glazed donut, sweetie..." Ken breathed, grabbing his aching penis dripping in Paige's nectar. The smell of her own excitement and the feeling of being seen with her boyfriend's cum on her face (and the feeling of it dripping down it), caused Paige's orgasms to explode deep within her again like an aftershock.

"You don't mind if I add my cum to that masterpiece?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Come on my face."

Ken shot a thick helping of his white hot cum up across the entire length of her face, which landed across her forehead, the bridge of her nose, and her cheek. Paige couldn't believe how much cum was on her face already, but having Ken add to the damage and dump even more semen onto her made her feel like an even bigger slut.

She felt another thick burst splatter over her brow and eye, more warm liquid splattering her temples and cascading down into her boyfriend's seed already sliding down her face. Was this what guys liked doing to girls? Coming on their faces? The act itself seemed so degrading to Paige, but it made her more wet than when she swallowed mouthfuls of it at a time when Bobby let loose during fellatio. Still, it caused her orgasm to continuously torment her vagina with ecstasy.

Ken shot another thick strand up onto Paige's nose, which landed and caught right over the tip of it, causing the entire strand to dangle awkwardly off it like a pendulum. When Ken's orgasm subsided, it hung loosely in front of her lips.

"Wow... I can't believe this," Ken moaned.

When Paige's orgasm finally subsided, she suddenly felt ashamed of herself, kneeling like that, her pussy juices dripping down her inner thighs, her face covered in two separate men's cum, one of whom was not her boyfriend.

"You look very beautiful with cum on your face, Paige, sweetie," Ken told her.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Bobby added.

"Just never thought I'd be wearing it on my face... especially yours!" Paige said to Ken, every movement she made causing the sperm dangling from her nose to stretch and swing casually.

"I never thought I'd get the chance to," Ken said.

"Have you been waiting to do that to me for a while?" Paige asked, curiously.

"I've thought about it before."

"I'm glad you got to see. I kind of like knowing you know what my face looks like with cum all over it," Paige said sincerely.

"Yeah?" Ken asked.

"Every time I see you I'm going to think about you looking just like this," Ken said.

"I don't mind."

"You don't mind if I take some pictures do you?"

"No."

Ken tore through his pants pockets on the floor and pulled out his phone. He turned to Paige on all fours and held out his hand to help her up.

"Look right at the camera, Paige..." Ken ordered.

Paige looked up, and in an instant, her cum-face was captured over and over by Ken. "Do you want to see what you look like with all of that cum on your face?" Ken asked.

Paige nodded.

Both Bobby and Ken led her over to the private bathroom. Paige stepped in and looked at her face through one eye. She couldn't believe the reflection in the mirror. It couldn't have belonged to her. Paige had her kinks, but what she saw was beyond that. She was staring at herself, buck-naked, her face covered in a cascading coat of opaque semen delivered to her directly by the two naked men inching up behind her. She reached up and touched her fingers to the layer of icing coating her face and pulled a small helping away, bringing it to her mouth to swallow. The sight of the whore she had let herself become only made the mess between Paige's legs flow further down her inner thighs. The mess her boyfriend and manager made on her face was a sight unlike anything she'd seen before. She wondered what her fans might think if they could see her now, and how many of her fans would kill for an opportunity to spill their seed on her face like she had just let Bobby and Ken do.

"What do you think?" Bobby asked.

"It's amazing... all of the cum..." Paige said nervously.

Paige turned back to Ken. "Will you send Bobby and me those pictures?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Okay, well... I think I just earned our place on the roster at Warped Tour?"

"Yes, a deal is a deal."

"Good. I'm going to shower in the meantime... you boys are welcome to join."

Bobby and Ken followed Paige into Ken's shower. Bobby stepped in front of Paige, Ken behind. Ken gave her a little poke while Bobby turned on the shower and aimed it right at Paige's face. The water made Paige feel clean again, as all of the cum and juices from their threesome washed off her face and body. Paige felt Ken massage a handful of cool shampoo into her scalp as Bobby bent down and lathered up her pussy, meticulously massaging and washing every part of her womanhood. When After Ken helped Paige rinse her hair, she fell to her knees and lathered up both of her lovers' penises. She felt them stiffen and pulsate in her hands while she cleansed the filthy boys. When she was finished, she planted a kiss on each of their tips.

"There. All clean," Paige said devilishly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT: Diary of a Rockstar: Love at the Warped Tour