Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers

He was really pounding into her; I could hear their skin slapping together and I could see Becky twisting and squirming; she was clearly enjoying herself. When she opened her eyes about twenty seconds into their fucking, she whispered:"Let me lick you!"

Surprised, but horny enough to go along, I knelt down, putting a knee on either side of her face, slowly pressing down my wet pussy onto her face. She started licking and sucking, even jamming her tongue inside of me; a clear sign of how horny she was. Deciding Donald could maybe use some extra persuasion, I slowly lowered myself on top of Becky's body and wedged my head between her body and the bottom of the stall door. Luckily, there was still plenty of room left -- at least a couple of centimeters -- for some maneuvering. When Donald saw my head appearing from under the door, he started pounding Becky even harder -- probably realizing that she had her head between my legs. I squirmed and wriggled down further until my mouth was only a couple of centimeters away from his cock.

"You want a taste, honey?" Donald asked, pulling his dick out of Becky and pushing it against my face. I opened my mouth and gulped his hard member down, sucking it energetically, determined to convince this last guy to hire me. About twenty seconds later, he pulled out of my mouth and mercilessly rammed his cock back into Becky, who started screaming between my legs, no doubt approaching another climax. Unfortunately for her, she would never reach it as Donald suddenly pulled out and started jerking off furiously, aiming for my face. I opened my mouth and hung my tongue out as obscenely as I knew how, tilting my head sideways so he could see how nasty I was acting.

"Take it bitch, take it!" he groaned as he splattered his big load all over my face as well as Becky's stomach and thighs. Without wiping it off, he stuffed his cock back down his trousers and got up, only to squat back down five seconds later and whisper:"Move your face five centimeters to the left, hon."

I knew what he wanted: I repositioned my cheek to the left so it was in a puddle of cum -- which had formed on Becky's belly. "Good, now the other cheek." he said. I lifted my face up two centimeters, turned my head and put my other cheek down in his sticky cum.

"Beautiful! As far as I am concerned, you're hired." he said and walked out of the ladies room.

I dismounted Becky's face and crawled out of the stall completely, stumbling towards the sink. She got up and opened the door, picked up her clothes and joined me at the adjacent sink. Just as I opened the faucet and was about to splash some water in my face, Becky said:"Wait... can I see?"

I turned to face her, keeping my eyes shut. "You look gorgeous with cum on your face!" she whispered, as she ran her finger across my cheek and then put it in her mouth. While she meticulously studied every speck of cum on my face and in my hair, she cleaned her finger thoroughly with her tongue.

After getting cleaned up, we walked back to the office where my clothes were. While I got dressed, Becky went to get some papers for me to sign. "Welcome aboard, I am usually in by eight, so I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning." she said as I signed the last page of the contract.

"Tomorrow, you'll just follow me around and observe, so you get some insights in how everything works around here. Starting Monday, we'll put you in full rotation." she added as she walked me to the elevator.

I walked out of the building with a huge smile and my face and went on a shopping spree to expand my wardrobe -- I didn't have that many miniskirts or silk blouses -- before going home. When hubby came in around 5.30, I was still so excited about my new job that I gave him a handjob on the couch while I told him the good news -- obviously keeping him in the dark about the exact nature of my new duties. It had been a while since I had drained him -- in any way -- so it came as no surprise that he flung a massive amount of cum all over the living room, drenching me as well as the couch, the floor, the coffee table and the carpet.

Later that evening, I asked hubby to fuck me like a dog in the kitchen. Homework, I told myself...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers
12