Diary of a Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
Christine is not ready when Master gets home.
1.1k words
3.88
35.6k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't ready when he came home. I should have been, but I wasn't. Instead I was outside smoking. I didn't need to shave; my pussy is still bald from shaving yesterday. I should have known he would remember I did that yesterday. If I had needed to shave and he knew that he would have taken the long way home. All I had to do was make sure the toys were clean and by the bed and get ready for him. Getting ready for him only takes a few minutes. All I have to do is put the leg straps on, forcing myself to stretch spread eagle, naked, in bed, turn the vibrator on and put it between my legs so it teases me, blindfold myself, put the two different gags by my head (scarf and ball gag) reach up and stretch to the hand straps that he has adjusted so I can slip into them and not out of them, and wait for my master to come home. But, I didn't. I should have known he called from only a few blocks away.

So, I was punished. He put me into the shackles, pulling them further apart so I had to stretch out more then usual. He blind folded me and used the ball gag I can't moan around. He put the vibrator on high and left it there to tease me, just close enough so I can barely feel it.

He left me there, on the bed like that, with nothing to cover me, not able to move, moan or groan, with the vibrator teasing me. I don't know if he left the room or just watched me. Well, I do know that he left the room at some point because I heard him take a long shower after work. When he came out of the shower, I guess he thought I forgot about the vibrator because he slammed it into me then pulled it right back out and replaced it where it was , teasing me.

"Look at the little whore who doesn't listen to Master now. You have no choice but to listen now, do you?" With the ball gag in I can't answer around it, so I don't even try, I don't even shake my head. "Master asked his little bitch a question, answer it, damn it. You have no choice but to listen to Master now, do you, Slut?" I try to say no, but when I do, the gag just goes deeper into my mouth, so I just shake my head no. "That's right. I told you to be waiting for me, ready, but you weren't. You must have forgotten who your master is. I guess you forgot whose little whore you are." He comes up to me and spanks my pussy. Then he takes the bottle of lube and soaks my pussy with it, inside and out. He takes the jackrabbit, you know the toy with the cock that spins and the vibrating rabbit that stays on your clit, and covers it with lube also. He shoves the cock deep inside me and turns it on and leaves it there. "You better keep that in there. I don't want to see that cock out of your pussy, you little bitch." The lube made it hard to hold onto. Because I knew he was watching (I felt the direction it was spinning change, so I know he pressed the button) I used my pussy muscles to push it out.

He pulls my hair with one hand and shoves the massive fake cock back into me with the other hand. "I told you to keep that in your pussy, Slut." He pinches my nipples with the hand he used to shove the toy back in while still holding my hair. "Now, do as you're told and fucking keep it there. Don't you dare come yet, either, Whore. (I push it out again) You little fucking whore." He spanks my pussy again. Allen reaches up to undo the hand straps. He moves the leg straps so I am kneeling and they are around my leg between my ankle and knee with my legs spread. He then binds my wrists in front of me, so close to my throbbing, lubed pussy I can touch it. I start playing with myself, which he notices, and he takes my wrists and straps them to the bed in front of me, so I am sort of on all fours but my arms are straight, my chest is against the bed and my legs are spread, my ass high in the air.

He stands behind me and slams into me. "Your pussy likes Master's cock huh, bitch?" He slaps my ass each time he retracts his thrusts. He replaces the ball gag with a scarf and continues thrusting. I moan something through the gag. He pulls my hair so my head is forced up. "What's that Whore? You want Master to fuck you harder? (I mumble again) Oh, you want me to slam your pussy faster then? Who are you to be making demands? You're a slut who doesn't know when to listen. You're lucky I'm even fucking you at all. So, you're going to take it how I give it to you little fucking whore. (I mumble Yes Master) Shut up bitch!" I moan again as I come. Allen pulls out of me and kneels by my waist. He pulls my hair again so I'm forced to pick my head up. He starts spanking me. "Did I say you could come, Bitch? (I don't answer) Fucking answer me. (He yanks my head back more) Did I tell you to come?" The spanking stops.

"No, Master," I mumble through the gag.

"So now you think you can come before I tell you to? Is that it? You think you're in charge? You know what? You're not in charge, I am. You know what else? You can say good bye to coming again tonight, Whore. (He takes the gag out) Now, do as you're told and fucking suck my cock." He takes a fistful of my hair and pulls me up so my elbows are bent and my knees are straight and forces me to start sucking him off. He keeps one fist in my hair controlling my head and the other hand on my ass, occasionally slapping it.

"That's it, Bitch, suck it all. Fucking Whore, drink all my come." I feel his release in the back of my throat.

He undoes my restraints and I get off the bed to get dressed to go out with him.