Diary of a Super Slutty Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Another real life mis-adventure of a super slutty slut.
2k words
4.32
44.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here's the background story with Noah and me. We met in some D/s related online chat. We both had strong tendencies in that direction, but weren't sure where we wanted to go with things. We're both married, and while I thought I understood my reasons for cheating (I was on some sort of revenge fuck-a-thon after my husband did me wrong). I could never understand his. You love your wife but you just have other needs? The concept bewildered me at the time.

We chatted for weeks. We shared fantasies and desires and hopes to fulfill them all for each other. We had set up a few other dates (I had backed out of each one at the last minute) before the day we finally met. I couldn't wait to see him again.

I had two classes the day we (finally) met again. The night before we were chatting online and he told me in no uncertain terms to ensure that my anus was properly stretched and ready to receive him. Actually, what he said was more like "I love fucking your shit pipe."

"What?!" I replied, "why would you call it that?"

"Because, it's an awesome word and I never get to use it," he replied. "But, my point is that I don't want to take the time to stretch it every time I use it. So, you need to do it before hand. Use a butt plug. Don't get crazy though you little butt slut, I don't want it too stretched out."

"OK, got it... but you don't want what to get too stretched out?" I asked.

"Your shit pipe ;) gotta go, see you tomorrow, slut," and with that, he was gone. That's what I liked so much about Noah, he was fucking hilarious and normal and could fuck like a freak and not be a weird-o about it. Now I had to find the time to buy a butt plug before class. Luckily, on my way to school there was a magazine/sex store that I went to a few times before with my husband to buy porn.

I, like always, was running late. I ran into the store and found a small butt plug, even though he wanted me stretched one of the things I love about anal sex is the fact that I need to relax and allow myself to open in order for it to feel good, so this was my compromise. And well, he did say he didn't want me too stretched. I had never worn a butt plug before and I was a little nervous. I figure it needs to be in for a while to actually do anything so after I paid, and picked up a small bottle of lube at the register, I asked if they had a bathroom. I wouldn't have enough time to stop at a bathroom on campus and put it in. The clerk, a much older super pervy guy grinned and pointed me in the right direction. I felt my face flush as I turned and headed into the bathroom. I went into a stall and inserted the plug rather quickly. It went in fairly easy, it was just a small plug after all, and with just a little adjustment I was ready to go. I threw the packaging away, slipped the bottle of lube in my purse and was on my way. On my way out, feeling a renewed sense of sluttiness, I winked at the pervy old clerk.

So, sitting through my classes was interesting being all plugged up as I was. The sensation was new and exciting. Enough stimulation to keep my cunt wet and leaking through both classes. Enough stimulation to give me the guts to tease my nipples throughout my second class.

I was wearing a white beater style tank top (showcased my very hard nipples and my bra-less little tits) and a lavender cotton skirt. It hit at my knees and was kind of poofy. Just enough to flow with the breeze and make me feel super pretty. My candy apple bob was super straight as were my ultra short bangs that hit about half way down my forehead. I took the time this morning to put on enough mascara for my lashes to be ultra thick and black giving my eyes a smoky frame. I slathered on the pink lip gloss and spritzed with cotton candy body spray (there's something really great about smelling like candy on a sticky hot summer day).

By the time my last class was over I was in desperate need of attention. My nipples were hard and protruding through my tank top. I walked out of class with an extra bounce in my step, I loved the way my tits jiggled around freely. I stopped in the bathroom to freshen up and headed over to Noah's. As much as I anticipated seeing him I always felt a rush of anxiety just before. I'm not sure exactly why, but I could feel my heart beating out my chest and my hands got all clammy. This is why I stood him up so many times. It's so much easier to make up an excuse than to pull into his driveway. I wiggled my ass into the seat of my car and felt the plug inside me move, causing more sticky sweet fluid to flow from my cunt. Who was I kidding, I needed this.

I pulled into his driveway and was at his door in an instant. He let me in and directed me to his office. He ran his photography business from home so it's not unusual for him to have visitors during the day. That also meant that when you walked into his house his living room was decorated like an office waiting room, complete with super sized versions of his best work. Directly to the right is his office (which should probably be a dining room) and his kitchen. In his office, he led me to his desk (glass and steel with a mac and not much else on top) and instructed me to place my hands, palm down, on the desk top. I could feel him standing directly behind me, not touching but I knew he was there.

I felt his hands moving up my body and not touching me until he reached my face. He took my face in his hands and turned it to the left. He pushed my face, cheek down, onto the glass of his desk. I'm tall enough that this forced me to bend over at slightly more than a 45 degree angle. He ran his hands down the length of my body until he reached my skirt and pushed it up. He took a step back, leaving me face down with my ass in the air wondering what was going to happen. My cunt was leaking, I could feel the butt plug pressing against my anus. I wondered if he could see it past the black lace thong I was wearing.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" he asked. He knew the answer. He had given me a script to remember.

"My name is s-slut," I stammered. "I am a dirty cunt whore. I am going to rub my wet cunt into my panties," I paused to do exactly that, feeling my nectar soak through my panties and make my fingers slick. The humiliation of those words burning through me. "...and take them off so you can smell my cunt." I reached down, leaving my face pressed against the table and using it to hold me up, and took them off. Holding them in my outstretched hand, I offered them to him. I could feel the humiliation burning in my cheeks, as well as my nipples and clit, as he took them from me and deeply inhaled my scent. "My body is yours to use as you please," I breathed those last words. Anticipation...

"Very good slut. You're a good li'l slut aren't you?" He said much in the same way one would speak to a puppy. "I see you followed my instructions and wore the plug, slut." He put his thumb on the plug in my ass and let his fingers play in my wetness.

"Yessir, of course I did..." I replied as I tried to wriggle my hips enough to get a little more contact from his fingers.

He withdrew his fingers from me entirely and began rubbing my ass cheek. He smacked where he was rubbing and then smacked the other ass cheek. "Let's SMACK not SMACK get SMACK ahead SMACK of SMACK ourselves SMACK slut." He continued spanking my ass until my cunt was dripping down my thighs. Then, he took off his belt.

I sighed, arched my back higher as a meager offering. He ran the cool leather of his belt across my burning ass. It was smooth and the coolness soothed the burning heat. I turned my head and looked at him just as I felt the first blow land. "Keep SMACK your SMACK cheek SMACK on SMACK the SMACK desk."

Immediately I returned my cheek to the desk, "Yessir."

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more he stopped his assault on my ass. The pain was intense, but my cunt was dripping.

He gently ran his fingers over the welts on my ass, placed a kiss on one ass cheek, and then the other. He pushed up my tank top and ran his tongue from the very bottom of my back, up my spine, to my neck, where he kissed me. He licked and kissed and sucked on my neck as he reached around to feel my tits. He squeezed and pulled my tits. Twisting my nipples.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh gawd fucking yes." I moaned as I pressed myself back against him.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. And back. And back until I was on my knees then falling onto my back. He pushed my legs apart and entered me in one quick stroke. With the plug still in my ass this was my first double penetration. The feeling was amazing. The pressure from the plug was pushing him harder onto my g-spot. He started pounding into me at a fast pace. Taking long, deep, hard strokes. I could feel his pubic bone smashing against my clit. I was frenzied. Just as I was about to cum he pulled out and flipped me over onto my hands and knees.

He was back inside and plowing through my cunt before I knew it. When he reached up and yanked my head back I screamed out my first orgasm. As I reached the peak of this orgasm he pulled out, ripped the plug from my anus, and replaced it with his cock in one motion. The pain from having the plug ripped from me, his deep thrusts causing him to slam into my welted, tender ass, the merciless hammering of my shitpipe was all too much. My mind fogged, my feet tingled, he reached around and grabbed my tits, pinching the nipples and pulling them violently.

I heard him groan first, then felt him grow then spurt into my anus. The sensation of his hot cum hitting my bowels, his savage hands pulling at my tits, was too much and I came again. The spasms working through my anus to nurse the last of his orgasm from him.

He shrank, only slightly, and withdrew himself from me. I felt his fingers enter my anus and swirl around inside me. I was gaping open. He scooped out some cum and fed it to me, then he fed me his cock. I ran my tongue all over it, sucking it and licking it clean. When the job was done he pushed me away and I collapsed onto his floor. He pushed my hair out of my face, looked at me in a way I've never been looked at before, stroked my head and said "Good girl."

I was proud in a way that I wasn't familiar with.

He patted my head, then got up and walked away. I heard his shower turn on and knew I'd been dismissed. I put my panties back on and left. I drove him feeling intoxicated. Pondering our next visit, the meaning of this new pride I felt.

*

*** I <3 Rob Zombie!!! Hahaha... loving where this is going. Please, send me lots of feedback. I'm an attention whore and check for comments regularly.