Diary of a Teenage Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dove in with gusto, at first trying to mimic Tina's movements on my own cunt, but then going with instinct and doing my own thing. I found it enjoyable to explore her most secret folds and find what made her squirm, and squirm she did, almost wriggling out of my grasp more than once.

I pursed my lips around her extended clit and sucked it into my mouth. I was amazed to find that it was a lot larger than my own clitoris and when fully engorged, hers stuck out damn near an inch. It was extremely erotic and almost like sucking on a tiny cock. I didn't want to stop, but at the same time I wanted to explore other possibilities, so I moved down to the opening of her pussy and found it drenched with yummy fluid, which I gobbled up. I fucked her creamy fuck hole for a few minutes, probing my tongue in and out as she moaned her pleasure.

"Oh, Maggie," she moaned. "Finger my cunt, baby."

I was more than happy to oblige that request as I inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She was so slippery that they went in with ease and I wasn't gentle with her either. I slammed them in and then rhythmically pounded them in and out. At the same time I ate her clit dragging the extended bud and sucking greedily.

At one point I wondered if I was hurting her any but that fear was quickly abated when she shouted out that she was cumming. Her orgasm was so intense that she squirted her love juices all over my face, wrist and in my mouth. I was not prepared for the onslaught of fluid but did my best to drink down her cum. She bucked and twisted and ended up flipping over beneath me. My mouth couldn't hold on anymore but my fingers stayed imbedded.

In what seemed like a split second I had been staring at her beautiful pussy and now had her perfectly round ass in my face. I continued to finger her cunt even adding a third to her sloppy hole. By now she was screaming with a continuous orgasm that drenched my fingers, my arm and the sheets of her bed.

Tina lifted herself onto her knees and shouted, "Keep going, Maggie. Keep fucking me!"

In this position it spread her ass cheeks enticingly, giving me full view of my thrusting fingers as well as the rosebud asshole that I had been rubbing earlier. I'm not sure what possessed me to do it (or even think about it for that matter), but once again instinct took over and I drove my tongue between those cheeks and far into her asshole as I could.

Apparently that was all it took to drive her completely over the edge. "Oh my fucking God," She yelled. "Oh shit, fuck yes... yes... yes... yesssssssssss!" Her girl cum must have shot a good three feet even drenching my knees and thighs as I kneeled behind her. After her orgasm had subsided she collapsed face first onto the bed.

I pulled my cum coated fingers from her body and crawled up beside her, she immediately turned her trembling body into my arms and I held her close. She was shaking and whimpering and I wondered if she was okay. I didn't say anything though, I just held her.

After a few minutes she raised her head and kissed me softly, "Damn, Maggie that was the greatest orgasm I've ever had, honey. We'll definitely have to do this again."

"And often," I said. This was one lover that I was not giving up.

We stayed in bed for the rest of the afternoon, enjoying each other's bodies and just talking. "You should come spend the night with me next Friday night." I told her.

"I would love to, but I have other plans Friday." Tina said.

"Oh, okay," I tried not to sound too disappointed, but it must have come out in my voice anyway.

"It's not that I don't want to, honey, but I really do have plans." She said, and then, "hey, maybe you'd like to come with me?" She sounded hesitant but at the same time sounded as though she really wanted me to go.

"Go where?" I asked.

"There's this party, it's a member's only party, but members are allowed to bring up to two guests. I've never actually brought a guest, but it might be your kind of thing especially in light of recent events." She said and then, "But Maggie, there is an interview process if you want to be a member, and members are the only ones who can actually participate."

"An interview... for a party?" I asked, that was the strangest thing I had ever heard. "Tina... what kind of party are you going to?"

"It's a sex party, a swinger's party actually." She explained.

I think my mouth must have dropped and my eyes must have gotten huge because she started giggling at me. "They have parties like that?" I was in awe and more than a little curious. It sounded like a blast.

"Yes, they do honey," she was still giggling, "and I've been a member myself for the past two years. They hold parties three times a month and I always make it to at least two of them. It's a great way to explore your fantasies, not to mention it's guaranteed sex if you want it which means you very seldom have to actually go looking for it."

"Sign me up," I quickly replied, like I said, it sounded like a blast.

"It's not that easy, honey. I told you already, there's an interview process. And... you'll have to get tested for any STD's, that's a must. You'll be allowed to watch, but you can't participate in anything without a clean bill of health first."

"That makes sense," I said and actually liked the idea. I wanted to have a good time but didn't want to catch anything as a result. "So what's the interview?"

"That I can't tell you. One, it's somewhat different for everybody and second, a member can't discuss any real details with a non-member or the member will be banned for life."

"Alright," I sighed, "I'll go and get tested tomorrow. What time do you want to pick me up Friday night?"

Tina smiled her sexy smile, kissed me and said, "Be ready by seven o'clock."

12