Diary of a Teenage Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been doing some right because Mark was now moaning my name over and over again and his hips rose ever so slightly off the bed which pushed even more of his steel pole down my throat. I had to have at least five and half inches in my mouth but my throat seemed to open up and it wasn't as difficult now. But, I figured that was enough for now (as I wanted to get more used to it before trying more), so I backed off bringing my head back up until just the head remained between my pursed lips. That's when I really started getting into it as I began to find my rhythm and my mouth began bobbing up and down. I'm not sure how I knew what to do or what pressure to apply (maybe it was just instinctual), but within moments of starting the actual blowjob, Mark was ready to explode.

"Oh God... God, Maggie.... Maggie, I'm going to cum baby. I can't hold it anymore. You might want to get your mouth off of me." He gasped.

Now why would I want to do a silly thing like that? I thought. To this day, I'm not sure where the thought came from... everything was still so new, but I knew that I wanted to try it all. And besides if his cum was as tasty as his precum then I knew I wanted to swallow it.

"God, baby here it goes," he warned me one last time. "Uuggghhh... ohh, baby!"

My right hand was cupping his balls which tightened up even more, they were very firm now. His cock jumped and throbbed in my mouth as his cum raced the length of his shaft and spurted from the tip. The first two blasts hit the back of my throat where I couldn't actually taste it but I did feel a sensation of heat back where it hit and slowly slid toward my stomach. The rest just kind of seeped from his head on to my waiting tongue where I was able to truly savor the flavor. It was delicious and I moaned as well as slowly swallowed it down. I was careful to get every last drop precious fluid before removing my lips from his cock, I even licked the swollen and sensitive tip clean until he couldn't take anymore.

"No more, Maggie! No more," he begged, "I can't take anymore."

My hand continued to caress his scrotum, but I have to say I was more than a little disappointed to see his cock begin to shrink. It seemed to happen quickly too, and I wanted to shout 'No, not yet!' but I also didn't want to hurt Mark's feelings. I was beginning to wonder if I was still going to be a virgin after today and I didn't want it anymore, I wanted my virginity gone. Fuck! I thought, now what?

Finally, I did muster the courage to ask, "Is that it, Mark? I mean if it is, then I guess I understand. You did just cum and all... I guess, I just thought... that maybe you'd want me." I think I must have been close to tears, I can't really remember. But he pulled me down to his side and wrapped an arm around me.

"Honey, were not done for the day, okay?" he said. "It was just so intense that I couldn't hold back. But if you'll give me a few minutes, I'll be able to get another hard-on."

That perked me right up; I liked playing with his hard cock. I liked it a whole hell of a lot. "And then we can do it again?" I asked.

"We can do even more. I should be able to last even longer a second time. That is if I can with that hot little body of yours." He chuckled.

It made me feel good that he liked what I had to offer (most guys did) but most guys were not my lover, so I didn't really care what they though at the time. At that moment, as Mark held me close and told me how beautiful I was, I almost fell in love (I said, almost). But even as young as I was, and still am, I knew that one cock was just not going to be enough for me. I was addicted. I wasn't even sure if I did ever get married whether I would be able to remain faithful to my husband. I know that's a bad thing to say, but I had to admit the truth of where my thoughts were heading.

My hand went back to his now soft penis it felt silky smooth and still quite warm to the touch; I wrapped my fingers around him and gently squeezed and pulled. The skin was no longer taught and there seemed to be a lot of excess that when I pulled on it, it came up to cover the tip as though the head was trying to hide. I thought it kind of funny and a little odd, but still I loved the feel, look and definitely loved the taste of his dick.

"I'm uncircumcised," he said

"What is that?" I asked.

"I could tell that you were curious about the excess skin that covers the head of my cock. It's called foreskin, and I never had mine removed. So I'm uncircumcised or uncut would be another term." He replied.

"So not all dicks are like this?" I asked. Now I was interested in seeing and feeling one that was circumcised.

"No," he answered. "Not all dicks are like mine. Some are cut, some are uncut. Then you have smaller ones, and some are bigger."

Bigger! I was thinking that Mark's was pretty big to begin with, I couldn't imagine bigger. And yet at the same time the thought of a bigger cock made my mouth water and my pussy wetter.

"I'm a little above average size though." He said. "You probably won't find to many that are bigger or even as big as mine."

I wasn't sure if he was bragging or maybe trying to steer me clear of trying to find someone with a bigger cock, or maybe he was telling me the truth. But I was determined to find that information out for myself. What I was really wanting at the moment was for this damn thing in my hand to start growing again. I wanted to feel that full hardness and I wanted to feel it in my pussy, which up until today had been a no man's land.

I was getting impatient, I wanted him and I wanted him now! Maybe if I used my mouth... and even as the thought occurred to me I was sliding down his chest and before he knew what I was up too, my lips were once again engulfing the head of his dick. My tongue twirling and dancing around the tip elicited a deep guttural moan form my man's lips. It took a few seconds but then he started to come alive again. That was a whole new sensation that I really enjoyed; feeling a soft cock begin to harden within my mouth. The realization that I was doing that to him was powerful and within a couple of minutes I once again had steel-hard cock to have my way with.

I wasn't exactly sure how this was supposed to happen but instinct told me to lie on my back with my legs spread, if he wanted something else, then he was going to have to direct me.

"I want you, Mark." I said and was feeling a little self-conscious when all he did was look at me. What was he waiting for, had I done something wrong?

He chuckled and said, "Baby, I want you too. And believe me, I don't have a problem with removing them myself, but... in order to fuck, you're going to have to have your clothes off."

"Oh, God," I groaned. "Am I really that much of an idiot?" (And yes, I really did say that out loud, which made me even more embarrassed).

Laughing again, but not in a mean way, he said, "No, Maggie, you're not an idiot. You're just excited and inexperienced. Here, let me help you." His fingers found the snap and zipper to my jeans when they were undone he slowly pulled my pants down as though unwrapping one of the finest presents he'd ever received. My aroma was very strong now and filled the room giving me a heady feeling. "God," he breathed, "you're beautiful." My shirt was next, this one came off quickly as though he too was becoming impatient.

When I was as naked as he was I resumed my position on my back, my legs were spread exposing my soaking wet pussy. He mounted me and warned, "This might hurt a bit, but only for a short time."

He was firm, yet gentle as he pushed past my hymen. I felt the tear and was surprised as there was actually very little pain.

He stopped moving and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, it feels good." I assured him, and once again I was glad that I had chosen Mark to be my first. He was as gentle with me as I figured he would be. Once he knew that I was enjoying the experience he continued to push forward. His cock slid in inch by inch and I marveled at how it all seemed to fit, (I would find out that it could take much bigger). When all seven inches were firmly imbedded in my tight pussy he stopped again to let me get used the feeling. I could have told him that he really didn't have to; it seemed that my pussy, even my virgin pussy was made for cock. And all it was doing was welcoming home an old friend, but the feeling of being completely filled also felt really good, so I didn't rush him.

Slowly he withdrew until only the head remained then pushed back into my depths. Back and forth until we both develop a rhythm that fit our style. I instinctively pushed back raising my hips off the bed to meet his every downward thrust. With every deep thrust his pelvis ground against my clitoris causing me to moan my pleasure. His balls we slapping against the crack of my ass as his pounding increased 'thwap... thwap... thwap...' each time he slammed into me. It felt fucking fantastic but, I knew it wasn't going to last much longer. I could feel his balls tightening and his shaft throbbing. I could also feel the head getting bigger and I knew he was getting close.

"Oooohhhh, Maggie," Mark moaned. "I'm going to come, baby. Where do you want it?"

I wanted to say, 'no, don't come yet', but all could get out was, "What?" I didn't quite understand the question.

"Where do you want me to come, baby? I don't have a condom on." He panted.

Condom.... Oh crap, I hadn't even thought about the possibility of pregnancy. But... "Oh, just come inside me." I wanted to feel it splash around and fill me up. I wanted to feel that same heat that was in my mouth earlier inside my pussy.

"Are you sure?" He asked. He seemed reluctant but I also knew it was too late, he was too close, he'd never be able to pull out on time. And I made sure of it by wrapping my legs around his ass and clenching tightly down on his pulsing cock. That was all it took, he let out one last guttural groan and plowed deep into my pussy. His cock let loose its molten load, it hit against the walls of my vagina and filled me to overflowing, and some of it seeped out and trailed a line down between my butt cheeks. It was the hottest thing I had ever felt, after his penis was done convulsing he collapsed on top of me panting heavily.

After a couple of minutes as he regained his voice he said, "Baby, that was the best I've ever had." After that we fell asleep, a few hours later I woke up to an empty room and a note on the bedside table.

Dear Maggie,

I want you to know that I didn't use you, you truly are the best. But I felt

That because our parents are married it would be too awkward to continue a

Relationship.

Mark.

I felt like laughing, (yes, laughing), I didn't want a relationship either. I just wanted to lose my virginity, and that I did. Besides, a relationship would just mean that I would have to try and remain faithful and I was too young and too interested in sex to do that. But I did think that it was kind of cute (in a little bit of a pathetic sort of way) that he felt he needed to leave a note and then take off without seeing me first. He thought it was awkward now, how would he feel when he came home for spring break? Then something else popped into my mind, I was already trying to figure out where I would get my next cock fix. And while I hoped it would happen again before mom and Tim got home from their cruise, I was already thinking... Tim has the hots for me. How delicious would it be to have both father and son?

12